Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Wolves Den

Welcome to the Wolves Den...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome boys and girls to my little corner of the world, my den. Before you and I dive into the nitty gritty I believe some introductions are in order. My name is Nero-Shadow-Wolf however I've taken a shining to just being called Nero and it would please me greatly if you referred to me as such. I've been roleplaying for about ohh... a few years now, and I can safely say that it is truly a passion for me. As such, my replies tend to be on the short side due to my quality over quantity approach to roleplying. That's not to say I'm knocking anyone who enjoys writing and reading novella sized replies to their partners, I'm just saying that I tend to keep things short, detailed and to the point. Now normally I would ask for your name kind reader, but since this isn't a PM and I'd rather not have a one sided conversation with the screen, I'll just continue about my business.

Speaking of one sided conversations and kind readers, I'd like to point out that respect for both myself and you are going to take a front seat to any of our out of character conversations should the two of us decide to roleplay. I have simple rule of thumb in this regard, allow me to earn your respect and I shall do the same for you, don't and your disregard will be met with a likewise response or worse should you decide to get particularly disrespectful. I am by no means a grammar Nazi but I will point out constant spelling errors if they come my way, persistent grammatical errors in your replies over a significant time in our roleplays will lead me to believe that you are disinterested in our current endeavors and I will make moves to either deal with the problem or cut ties and find another partner.

Now do not think I am the only one able to bring up my gripes and complaints, I would be remiss if I didn't encourage you to make your voice known if you have a problem with me or the direction in which our roleplay is heading and should you find me not to your satisfaction, then I will by all means respect your right to break contact with me and find someone more suitable. I would also like to emphasize that ALL OF OUR ROLEPLAYS WILL FALL WITHIN THE GUIDELINES OF THE SITE. For example, should you wish to roleplay as Ellie from The Last of Us, I will kindly request that she be aged up to at least 18 years of age, THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.

Should you try to bargain, beg or otherwise find a work around to the sites rules, I will immediately break contact with you and may report you to the sites moderators or admins. And with that, I believe that just about covers the basics of this request thread, so sit back, relax and find something that strikes your fancy and should you accomplish this, drop me a PM and we can hammer out the finer details.

12-22-2017 UPDATE: I currently have a discord for those of you who prefer a more instant form of communication that doesn't clutter up your inbox!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Mass Effect
While the most recent addition to the franchise was disappointing to put it lightly, Mass Effect still holds a special place in both my heart and my collection of games. Without gushing too much, I am incredibly knowledgeable of the Mass Effect franchise and I'm always up to roleplay within this universe with both original and established characters.

I. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X OC

II. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Liara T'Soni

III. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Councilor Tevos

IV. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Shiala

V. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Sha'ira

VI. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Samara

VII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Samantha Traynor

VIII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Kasumi Goto

IX. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Miranda Lawson

X. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Ashley Williams

XI. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Jack

XII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Tali'Zorah nar Rayya

XIII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Admiral Daro'Xen vas Moreh

XIV. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Admiral Shala'Raan vas Tonbay

XV. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Nyreen Kandros

XVI. OC/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Female Shepard

XVII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Aria T'loak

XVIII. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Peebee

XIX. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Lexi T'perro

XX. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Cora Harper

XXI. OC/Male Shepard/Garrus Vakarian/Male Ryder X Vetra Nyx

2. Street Fighter
I. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X OC

II. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Cammy White

III. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Juri Han

IV. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Decapre

V. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Chun-Li

VI. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Sakura

VII. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Ibuki

VIII. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Juli

IX. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Poison

X. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Elena

XI. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X C. Viper

XII. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X Mokoto

XIII. OC/Charlie Nash/Dee Jay/Yang/Ryu X R. Mika

3. Bioshock Infinite
I. OC/Booker DeWitt X OC

II.OC/Booker DeWitt X Rosiland Lutece

III. OC/Booker DeWitt X Elizabeth

IV. OC/Booker DeWitt X Daisy Fitzroy

4. Mortal Kombat
I. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X OC

II. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X D'Vorah

III. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Sheeva

IV. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Ferra

V. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Cassie Cage

VI. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Jacqui Briggs

VII. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Frost

VIII. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Mileena

IX. OC/Kuai Liang/Erron Black/Kung Lao/Takeda/Kenshi X Kitana

5. Watch Dogs
I. OC/Aiden Pearce/Jordi Chin X OC

II. OC/Aiden Pearce/Jordi Chin X Clara Lille

III. OC/Aiden Pearce/Jordi Chin X Donna "Poppy" Dean

6. SSX (2012)
I. OC/Moby Jones X OC

II. OC/Moby Jones X Zoe Payne

III. OC/Moby Jones X Kaori Nishidake

IV. OC/Moby Jones X Alex Moreau

V. OC/Moby Jones X Elise Riggs

7. Soul Calibur
I. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X OC

II. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Taki

III. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Hilde

IV. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Ivy

V. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Tira

VI. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Setsuka

VII. OC/Mitsurugi/Zwei X Viola

8. Far Cry
I. OC/Jason Brody/Ajay Ghale X OC

II. OC/Jason Brody/Ajay Ghale X Citra Talugmai

III. OC/Jason Brody/Ajay Ghale X Liza Snow

IV. OC/Jason Brody/Ajay Ghale X Yuma Lau

9. Tomb Raider
I. OC/Alex Weiss/Jonah Maiava/Conrad Roth X OC

II.OC/Alex Weiss/Jonah Maiava/Conrad Roth X Lara Croft

III. OC/Alex Weiss/Jonah Maiava/Conrad Roth X Samantha Nishimura

IV. OC/Alex Weiss/Jonah Maiava/Conrad Roth X Joslin Reyes

10. Metal Gear
I. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X OC

II. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Paz Ortega Andrade

III. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X EVA

IV. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Cécile Cosima Caminades

V. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Amanda Valenciano Libre

VI. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Dr. Strangelove

VII. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Quiet

VIII. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Mistral

IX. OC/Big Boss/Kazuhira Miller X Sniper Wolf

11. Overwatch
I. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X OC

II. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Tracer

III. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Ana

IV. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Pharah

V. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Zarya

VI. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Sombra

VII. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Mei

VIII. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X D.Va

IX. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Mercy

X. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Symmetra

XI. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Widowmaker

XII. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Katya Volskaya

XIII. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Moira O'Deorain

XIIIV. OC/Soldier 76/McCree/Hanzo/Doomfist X Brigitte Lindholm

12. Dead or Alive
I. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X OC

II. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Kasumi

III. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X X Ayane

IV. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Christie

V. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Helena Douglas

VI. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Phase 4

VII. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Hitomi

VIII. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X La Mariposa/ Lisa Hamilton

IX. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Kokoro

X. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Leifang

XI. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Tina Armstrong

XII. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Mila

XIII. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Momiji

XIV. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Rachel

XV. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Honoka

XVI. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Marie Rose

XVII. OC/Brad Wong/Ryu Hayabusa/Hayate/Bayman X Nyotengu

13. The Witcher
I. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X OC

II. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Ciri

III. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Yennefer of Vengerberg

IV. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Triss Merigold

V. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Ves

VI. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Vivienne de Tabris

VII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Sylvia Anna

VIII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Anna Henrietta

IX. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Shani

X. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Cerys An Craite

XI. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Keira Metz

XII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Jutta an Dimun

XIII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Rose Van Attre

XIV. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Edna Van Attre

XV. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Iris Von Everec

XVI. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Philippa Eilhart

XVII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Vringilla Vigo

XVIII. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Tomira the Herbalist

XIX. OC/Geralt of Rivia/Lambert/Vernon Roche/Eskel X Tamara Strenger

13. Mirror's Edge (Catalyst and Original)
I. OC/Gabriel Kruger/Icarus/Nomad/Clarence E. Kreeg X OC

II. OC/Gabriel Kruger/Icarus/Nomad/Clarence E. Kreeg X Faith Connors

III. OC/Gabriel Kruger/Icarus/Nomad/Clarence E. Kreeg X Kate Connors (Isabel Kruger)

IV. OC/Gabriel Kruger/Icarus/Nomad/Clarence E. Kreeg X Plastic

V. OC/Gabriel Kruger/Icarus/Nomad/Clarence E. Kreeg X Celeste Wilson

1. Hellsing
I. OC/Alucard/Pip Bernadotte X OC

II. OC/Alucard/Pip Bernadotte X Rip Van Winkle

III. OC/Alucard/Pip Bernadotte X Seras Victoria

IV. OC/Alucard/Pip Bernadotte X Zorin Blitz

V. OC/Alucard/Pip Bernadotte X Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

2. Archer
I. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X OC

II. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Lana Kane

III. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Cheryl Tunt

IV. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Pam Poovey

V. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Katya Kazanova

VI. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Juliana Calderon

VII. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Anke Scholtz

VIII. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Keiko Chan

IX. OC/Sterling Archer/Conway Stern X Mercedes Moreno

3. Legend of Korra
I. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X OC

II. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Korra

III. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Asami Sato

IV. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Eska

V. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Desna

VI. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Lin Beifong

VII. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Opal Beifong

VIII. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Suyin Beifong

IX. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Kuvira

X. OC/Mako/Bolin/Zaheer X Pema

4. Treasure Planet
I. Jim Hawkins/OC X OC

II. Jim Hawkins/OC X Captain Ameilia

5. The Boondocks
I. Tom Dubois/OC X OC

II. Tom Dubois/OC X Sarah Dubois

III. Tom Dubois/OC X Luna

6. Teen Titans
I. OC/Cyborg/Robin X OC

II. OC/Cyborg/Robin X Raven

III. OC/Cyborg/Robin X Starfire

IV. OC/Cyborg/Robin X Blackfire

7. Ikkitousen Series
I. OC/Genjou Kakouton X OC

II. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Shimei Ryomou

III. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Unchou Kan-u

IV. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Gentoku Ryuubi

V. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Shiryuu Chou-un

VI. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Bachou Mouki

VII. OC/Genjou Kakouton X Youjou Bashoku

8. Black Lagoon
I. OC/Rock/Dutch X OC

II. OC/Rock/Dutch X Revy

III. OC/Rock/Dutch X Balalaika

IV. OC/Rock/Dutch X Shenhua

V. OC/Rock/Dutch X Eda

VI. OC/Rock/Dutch X Rosarita Cisneros

Rules

1. You must have knowledge of the Mass Effect universe. This includes knowledge of major planets and space stations (i.e. Omega, Illium, Palaven etc.), technology, and The species of the Milky Way Galaxy.

2. Although there will be a few canon divergences, The timeline of the game and events that have unfolded in the galaxy are ALL based off of my personal play through of the Mass Effect Trilogy, I will list all of my decisions below for you all to read

3. Keep in mind, the only thing on this list that's set in stone is Shepard's actions and the background for the RP, should you want to do something with OC's or even just the original crew of the Normandy, I'm completely open to it.

Mass Effect

1. My Shepard was a Paragon (Male Earthborn Sole Survivor)

2. The council was saved and the Alliance sustained sizable losses

3. Anderson was chosen to be the Next Councilor

4. Kaidan Alenko was Killed in Action

5. Wrex survived Virmire and found his family armor

6. The Rachni Queen survived

7. Romanced Liara T'soni

8. Tali was given the Geth data on her Pilgrimage

9. Terra Nova was saved, Balak escaped

10. Pinnacle Station trials completed

11. Shiala was spared

12. Kirrahe survived

Mass Effect 2

1. All members of the Normandy survived (Including Kasumi and Zaeed)

2. Shepard stopped the Arrival of the Reapers by destroying the Bahak systems mass relay

3. Tali wasn't exiled and her father died with his reputation intact

4. Kasumi kept Keiji's greybox

5. Zaeed didn't get his revenge but remained loyal to Shepard

6. Oriana Lawson was successfully hidden from her father, Henry Lawson

7. Morinth was killed

8. Kolyat's assassination attempt was stopped and he was reunited with his father

9. The Heretic Geth were rewritten

10. Jacob found his father whom was left on Aeia

11. Jack spared one of her fellow test subjects and destroyed the Cerberus biotic facility

12. Garrus spared Sidonis

13. Mordin spared his protege and saved his research data.

14. Grunt had his rite of passage and became a full member of Clan Urdnot

15. The Collector base was destroyed

16. Liara became the Shadow Broker and rekindled her love with Shepard

Mass Effect 3

1. Genophage was cured

2. The Geth and Quarian's Unified

3. Mordin, Legion and Thane were killed

4. The Rachni queen survived the war

5. Palaven was saved

6. Grissom Academy and it's students survived the war

7. Omega was retaken by Aria T'Loak

8. Leviathans were discovered

9. Cerberus's coup attempt failed

10. Udina was killed

11. Shepard refused to fire the Crucible and instead the war was won via the combined might of the galaxy

12. Javik was recruited and decided to live in the current cycle

13. Shepard's clone was dealt with
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

Back
Top Bottom