Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1-800-Attention-Grabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirschrotes Blut

Planetoid
Hello and other such greetings. Do you want to be included in a FxF or MxF roleplay? Call now! I'll even include FxFuta if you want at no extra charge! Also, Rabbit Hole. Stay tuned for more AMAZING DEALS!

Now for some guidelines:
- I only RP through PM, sorry.
- I can write about 1 - 3 paragraphs. I'd like it if you can do something around that. Or at the very least, not reply with one liners.
- As for dominance, I'm not very good at being a dominant character. I like if both characters are switches.
-Please, have some humor. I'm tired of all of the brooding serious people I encounter.
- I'll add more as I think of them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway here are some settings I'd love to try at some point. Also, I do have an idea for a plot. It's a bit complicated to explain. It involves both of us playing two people. Also, I would love love love you if we could recreate this picture. I don't have a plot for it at the moment. So, if you'd like you can send something with a suggestion or we can come up with stuff after we decide what to make ideas for.

[Video Games]
Resident Evil/Zombie Outbreak(Now with plot!)
Fallout
Metal Gear
The Elder Scrolls
Mass Effect
Warcraft(World of- Or not. Also... now with plot!)
Call now. Toll free and feel free to suggest things

(TV Shows)
Doctor Who(Craving³³³½)
Archer
Venture Bros.
Adventure Time
That number again and remember feel free to suggest things

:Other Settings:
Medieval Fantasy
Sci-Fi
AndroidxHuman(With plot!)
DemonxHunter(With plot!)
James Bond type Cold War stuff
And one more time, in case you missed it twice, feel free to suggest things​

Here again? Go make like a tree and leave... this page... via the back button. Just once. then hopefully you'll see something that will make you want to send a message.

And then the person with the highest number gives the smallest gift to the tallest person and if they want to switch they cannot unless they do then everyone puts their head down except the murderer - oh wait that's not right.

If you're still reading this, then congratulations! You didn't win anything... but at least I'll keep rambling on about things instead of just saying "bump"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom