Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1-800-Attention-Grabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirschrotes Blut

Planetoid
Hello and other such greetings. Do you want to be included in a FxF or MxF roleplay? Call now! I'll even include FxFuta if you want at no extra charge! Also, Rabbit Hole. Stay tuned for more AMAZING DEALS!

Now for some guidelines:
- I only RP through PM, sorry.
- I can write about 1 - 3 paragraphs. I'd like it if you can do something around that. Or at the very least, not reply with one liners.
- As for dominance, I'm not very good at being a dominant character. I like if both characters are switches.
-Please, have some humor. I'm tired of all of the brooding serious people I encounter.
- I'll add more as I think of them.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway here are some settings I'd love to try at some point. Also, I do have an idea for a plot. It's a bit complicated to explain. It involves both of us playing two people. Also, I would love love love you if we could recreate this picture. I don't have a plot for it at the moment. So, if you'd like you can send something with a suggestion or we can come up with stuff after we decide what to make ideas for.

[Video Games]
Resident Evil/Zombie Outbreak(Now with plot!)
Fallout
Metal Gear
The Elder Scrolls
Mass Effect
Warcraft(World of- Or not. Also... now with plot!)
Call now. Toll free and feel free to suggest things

(TV Shows)
Doctor Who(Craving³³³½)
Archer
Venture Bros.
Adventure Time
That number again and remember feel free to suggest things

:Other Settings:
Medieval Fantasy
Sci-Fi
AndroidxHuman(With plot!)
DemonxHunter(With plot!)
James Bond type Cold War stuff
And one more time, in case you missed it twice, feel free to suggest things​

RE: There is a Subject

It's a few things. It's a fun word to say. It's sailor slang for "a person from Norway, Sweden, or Denmark"... and I just realized that my name is actually Icelandic. So, scandiwegian isn't correct.

Iceland is part of scandinavia, along with finland.

Yes it is, but Finalnd and Iceland aren't part of the word Scandiwegian. So, me describing my name as Scandiwegian isn't correct.

I see you prefer females. Would a feminine male character interest you? I would be willing to do an Elder Scrolls RP if this is fine, and if you're alright with me playing an Argonian or Khajiit.

funny-cat-pictures-sometimes-i-question-my-sanity.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom