Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group Search: Girls needed

I need girls for either of the following two ideas that I wish to roleplay. Now, I promise a fun time for you all, and now that I'm getting closer to summer break (yes, it'll be summer for me), some constant activity. With that being said, I hope you girls are up for some fun as well. Now for the plots!

1.- Neko Paradise:

Moved Here!

2.- The Influence form Friends:
A guy (my character), who is suddenly getting popular, has a lucky night with one of his sister's friend (popular girl) as she sleeps over. Unexpectedly, she had just stumbled upon a sex god. She tells everyone about it and all the girls start to get excited about him. At the next sleep over their parents are gone and his sister's friends convince his sister to do a slumber party. During that night he flirts and is tempted by his sister's friends, all of whom want a small piece of him. Into the nights, the girls can get lucky and try his tricks, some having a one on one chance, while others share. By the end of the night, things get wild, and his sister is pressured to join the fun by her friends, while she herself becomes wet from all the moaning and sexy fun.

Hotbabe has agreed to play here instead, if anyone is interested. We will be needing at least one sister to start this roleplay!

P.S. For any of these we can do with just one more girl willing to play a couple or multiple women roles.

Yep. I'm not the sister though, maybe more of a quiet, attractive girl...

Yep. I'm not the sister though, maybe more of a quiet, attractive girl....

I could play the sister and one girl who talks her into it as well heheh evil sceame

Yeah sounds good. I'll play a popular girl and a quiet, lonely girl. Maybe she can get pressured into it...

Hello...I'd like to possibly be involved with this...I'd love to hear more details about who will be joining if I may be able to.

Well, I created a new thread for girls interested in the Neko story.

As for the ones interested in the "Influence from Friends" part, do you think we could discuss kinks and cravings before I start us off?

Back
Top Bottom