Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Music of the Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwen snickered a little. "did she? well it will keep Shane in line." she decided, smiling a little. "wherever did you find her? she's a gem..." she admitted, albeit unwilling to actually admit it. "you should throw her a welcoming party. she simply HAS to be royalty, as beautiful and talented as she is..." Gwen mused, her hand in his as they walked. "are you sure your alright?" Gwen complained, offering him a worried frown. "... you need to let someone in Brandoin... honestly, your going to sulk yourself to death someday..."

"We found her in a inn on our way back from kuseth,and decided she needed to be playing at the palace.where she could be better protected."brandoin smiled slightly before grinning."you are riht my dear,I think I will throw her a ball.tomorrow."he said tensing a littleat her question."I'm fine gwen."he growled,because unlike shane who'd known him forever, few among the angelonese had actjally knwon their prince had married a peasant girl, his father hadn't wanted it xommon knowledge, at lsast until she produced a heir...after they both died there seemed little point in telling anyone that the man everyone thought was angelion's most eligible bachelor hadalready chosen who he wanted,and he'd buried his heart with his wife and son....so he'd settled into a relationship sith gwen, where he loved her,but not the way she deserved,and most of the time he felt guilty about it,but not guilty enough to leave."I let peoplebin.Im sleeping with your aren't I?"he teased

she smiled a little. "so you kidnapped her." she teased, laughing a little. "no wonder she kicked Shane!" she beamed at him. "i shall invite everyone i know! you MUST let me plan the ball!" she ordered, clapping her hands together happily. "it will be great fun! where is she from?" she asked, her head tilted curiously. "no matter, i will have to ask her." she decided before offering him a scowl. "what i do to your ass with my fingers is NOT what i meant about letting people in." she complained hotly, just so he'd blush. "i'm talking about emotionally you great oaf!" she complained with a small sigh. "ah well, i can't really blame you." she muttered as she shook her head, walking with him. "oh! i was in the garden today... there was a flower bathing in Ice water! i asked the gardeners but they told me it was supposed to be that way... where did it come from? they complained that they didn't know where you had gotten it... they want the seeds." she informed him.

"Gwen!as if id ever kidnap anyone. I'm insulted. I asked her to come with us,and didn't take no for a answer."he said with amusement shaking his head as he dipped his head to kiss her."and just who else would I have plan hm?if I let shane do it,wed all be doing excerises all night."he smiled looking at her before going bright red.?hey! You're the one who enjoys that the most. I enjoy being inside of you."he said distracted from where phedrea was from before smiling impishly at the thought of hiz flower."its mine. And they can't have it. Its from the icelands, and its just for me."he said haugjtily though his smile said he was teasing

she snorted a little. "you kidnapped her... the poor thing probobly thought she was about to be sold for a slave!" she complained, amused before frowning. "... she IS royalty isn't she? she must be of COURSE but... from this land?" she wondered, her head tilted a little. "there's something about her that... seams very different..." she admitted before smirking at him. "oh you KNOW you love it! you beg so NICELY when i've got my fingers buried inside you." she teased, snickering a little as she pouted at him. "so i can't have one?" she complained, batting her eyelashes at him before looking shocked. "the Ice Lands!?" she gasped, shocked. "where on earth did you get a flower from the Ice Lands!? you've never even BEEN there!" she complained, shaking her head. "now i'll NEVER get one!"

"Don't be dramatic. Id have never sold her."brandoin said amused blushing harder at her words."I hate you."he muttered affectionately as they arrived back at the palace walking inside he headed for his rooms,"if you ask nicely ill shall mine.and no I won't tell you wwhere I got it,its mine and ill obly sharw with you."he smiled pulling her into a kiss as they entered his sitting room

she snickered a little. "you do not, or you wouldn't work so hard to make me happy." she teased with a small smirk as she beamed happily at him. "oh goody! it's half mine!" she chirped happily pouting at him. "but i still want one of my own..." she complained, pleading at him with her eyes. "if it's a secrete, you could just get me one from where you got it." she teased, smiling at him as she was pulled into a kiss, tipping her head as she pulled him into an even deeper kiss.

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUOUOUOUUOUOUOUOUOUO) ....ignore the sounds of shattering glass thank you^^

(thank you!lol)

"Hmm true.I do spend a obscene amount of time trying to please you."he muttered laughing quietly as he rested his hands on her hips, picking her up easily s he kissed her back."Hmmm well then,I will see if I can, if it would please you."He said hands gripping her ass as he walked them towards the bed.

she beamed at him and laughed a little as he gripped her ass. "you kinky bastard." she teased playfully, kissing him hard again, gripping his hair tightly. "fuck me nice and hard, alright?"she asked, smirking at him. she knew he was upset, and he always felt better after a few rounds of hot, hard sex. and since Gwen didn't understand why he was upset, she'd comfort him the only way she knew how, byt giving him the sex of a lifetime.

When they were done Brandoin panted as he laid next to her, a arm resting over her bck,absently stroking her skin as he rested a arm over his eyes, relaxed and content. "You my dear, always make me feel better."He muttered tweaking a piece of her hair, the memory of his wife and son forgotten for the moment, hidden by the blinders he kept on in order to function, but he had a feeling that the muscian he had found was going to be digging at his scars, no mtter wht he did.

she chuckled a little and nodded. "good, i'm glad... mmm i think Shane is back with your little Song Bird." she admitted sleepily before scowling as she heard the sounds of crying. "...somethings wrong." she stated, getting to her feet and wrapping the blanket around her, moving so fast that Brandoin had no chance to react, Shane yelping in surprise as he was almost bowled over as Gwen rushed to find out why the girl was crying. Shane moved into the bedroom, looking hassled and filthy. "...the.. women of the village didn't like that all their men where paying attention to Phedra." he admitted softly. "they pushed her into the mud... she's not hurt, but they broke her violin... she's heartbroken... apparently the Violin was a gift from her... er... dead, mother..." he admitted, blinking at the other as he held up the mangled mess of violin. "do you think your Weapons master might be able to fix it?"

Brandoin sat up on his elbows looking worried as gwen took the blanket before standing, naked and for once not caring as he listened to the man's story. Reaching for his jeans he pulled them on."I'll go see if I can get him to.Walk with me."He demanded before looking at gwen,"Stay with her please."he ordered kissing her head before looking t phedrea,"Don't worry,songbird, I'm going to get this taken care of."He said kissing her forehead as he walked out of the room, carrying the violin as he headed down to the weapons master, anger and pain flickering through his face."Ws there certain women in the village who started this?"he asked looking at Shane wanting to see what he said, and eager to punish the women for making his girl cry.

Shane nodded as he walked with Brandoin, Gwen calmly trying to console the little song bird, who had a bruise on her cheek and was sobbing into a pillow. she looked up at him with red eyes as her forehead was kissed, and she let Gwen cuddle her and comfort her, Shane shaking his head. "that's what's so weird about this." he muttered. "everyone was listening to the music, enjoying it... and all of a sudden, it was like all the women got jealous at the same time... it was like they where possessed! i don't think they where fully in control of themselves... i think one of the women got jealous, one of them with their powers still nice and strong, and she projected to the others..." he shook his head. "it's just a theory, but i've never seen anything like it, and i don't think Phedra has ever een attacked before... she looked so confused and frightened..." he admitted shaking his head. "when it was all over, the women looked confused, i didn't waste any time, i just snatched up the Violin and Phedra and ran back home." he admitted as they headed to he Weapon Smith, who took one look at the Violin and shook his head. "i can't make an instrument! i'm a weapons man, not a Minstrel!" he complained. "i could easily recreate the shape, but without knowing how to make the sound..." he shook his head. "i'm sorry M'Lord but i don't have the skills."

Brandoin frowned hrd t the weapons master, looking disappointed before lapping the man on the back."It's oky, sir smith, I will have to look into it myself."He sighed a little nodding towards the workshop."May I use your workshop to see if I can get it working?"He asked, because he might not be a brilliant weapons master, or good at hunting things, but he could play music. Maybe not as well as phedre, but he might be able to fix her violin."I will deal with the woman in the morning. Will you see that they are all brought to court in the morning?"he said looking at shane as he settled onto the workbench, slender fingers starting to put the violin back together.

the Smith nodded and examined the weapon intently. "this is pure Silver!" he hissed with shock. "even YOU couldn't afford an instrument like this!" the Smith admitted, staring at Brandoin in amazement. "some of these parts are going to have to be remade..." he admitted, examining the bent togs that tuned the machine. "i make these all the time, not in Silver, but it should be the same process... i'll make you a new set of these, and make new strings... that can't be too hard..." the Smith decided. "the rest of it looks alright, i'll give the body a nice pretty shine and take out the scratches and we'll see if we can't get the lil' beauty to play again." he promised, Shane smiling a little, glad that there was a chance for the Violin before he left to summon all the women to court the next morning. when he came back, he looked very troubled. "...none of the women remember attacking her Brandoin... none of them! and you know i can 'taste' lies." Shane wasn't powerful like Brandoin, or Gwen, or Phedra was, but he had his own talents. he could tell when someone was lying, physically tell. so when he said none of the women remembered... they had been honest.

Brandoin frowned from where he was sitting at the benh, starting to put the smallest pieces together. while shane made fun of him for small hands, this ws perfect task for the slender handed king."Dammit. Well.Still have the come in. Maybe between me, you and gwen we can figure out what happened."he said his eyebrows drawn together in a frown as he tried to think of what could hve caused this."Did you speak to the womn who was the first to attack?Maybe the first attacker did something to the others, but she would remember."

he shook his head. "there was no first attacker... they all moved forward as one, according to eye witnesses anyway." he admitted, shaking his head. "i don't like this Brandoin... i told you Phedra was going to be dangerous..." he complained, scowling a little as he watched the king piecing the Violin back together. "... Brandoin... no one in this land has ever seen a Violin before... how the hell do you intend on putting it back together?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. "...i think, maybe you'd better have Phedra help you. she has to have taken it apart and put it back together for cleaning, right?" he asked, blinking at the King as the Smith settled the last of the tiny pieces on the table for the king. "tha's the last of em M'Lord." the Smith stated calmly.

Brandoin looked up at his bodyguard and friend, looking annoyed at not having a attacker."Well.We'll just have to be careful."He said before sighing softly, "Well.... I guess you're right."He muttered smiling a little at the smith,"Thank you. If I have need of anything else, I'll let you know."He said before gathering the pieces up onto a tray so he could take them upstairs, heading back to his suites, knocking on the door lightly before walking inside."How's phedrea?Is she sleeping?"he asked softly smiling at gwen as he set the tray on the hope chest at the end of the bed.

Shane shook his head a little. "we're going to have to be, because either someone did the attacking from a distance, or their strong enough to disrupt my lie meter... either way, their dangerous." he muttered unhappily, the Smith smiling as he nodded. "i hope yer get it back ter working. it's a beautiful thing that." he admitted, indicating the violin. Gwen was smiling as they walked in, shaking her head. "she went to bed about five minutes ago." she admitted, sighing a little. "she's stricken... she's never been attacked before... she's jumping at little noises and she refused to go to sleep without an instrument in her hand, so i borrowed her my Ocarina." Gwen admitted. her Ocarina was a very rare instrument itself, but it was the only one she had. and Gwen was certain Phedra wouldn't hurt the instrument. "is that what's left o the Violin!? oh my... your never going to be able to piece this back together..."

Brandoin frowned hard, anger and guilt darkening his eyes. Even if it wasn't his fault that Phedrea had been attacked, it was his fault she ws here, in Tsarloe, and had been attacked.And guilt...because ever since Sarah had died, the man couldn't stand to see a woman hurt,even if it wasn't his fault. "Don't be so negative!i'm going to get it back together."He grumbled sitting on the floor and gently starting to put the violin together, or at least trying to.

Gwen winced a little at the look of guilt in his eyes, and shook her head a little. "you can't blame yourself for this." she complained, frowning a little, her head titled as Shane shook his head. "don't bother Gwen... he'll be alright... i'll go and check on the Stallion." he promised, setting a hand on Brandoin's shoulder. "i'm sure it can be put back together Bran... but i'm not sure you have the skills to do it. you should wait until morning, you and Phedra and Gwen can work on it together."

Brandoin bit his lip looking up at his friend before sighing softly."...I'll wait."He muttered annoyed becuse he couldn't fix it. But he would wait.

In the morning brandoin sighed softly smiling as he sat at the table nibbling on the food in front of him, not eating with his usual gusto, because he was worried about trying to get the violin back together. "Morning Phedrea."He smiled at the girl looking happy to see her awake, because it meant they could work on the violin.

Phedra was clutching the Ocerina when she stumbled out of the bedroom, her eyes still red and puffy as she settled at the table. "morning..." she muttered softly, glancing at the Violin, looking shocked. "...you, made new parts?" she asked, looking shocked as she moved over to the Violin, which was all in pieces, but gleaming brightly. her fingers stroked each new piece, and each old piece, almost as if she could tell the difference between the two, and she completely ignored breakfast as she slowly started piecing the Violin back together, Shane smiling at the look of delight on Phedra's face. "there, you see? i told you she'd know how to put it back together." Shane chirped, Gwen hesitating. "will it play alright though? a weapon smith made the pieces..." "the Body makes the sound." Phedra stated simply. "the body wasn't hurt, just the Stem and all the little pieces that put it together... i think it will be alright..." she sounded hesitant, but oh so hopeful as she carefully settled pieces together with fingers so practiced, it was clear she'd done this often. Shane was right, she'd taken it apart, and put it back together for cleaning, same as a person took apart a flute to clean it, or took apart a gun to clean it.

"I did. it was simple,because he had done them for the other minstrels."Brandion said glad to see that she was indeed ble to put it together,but a little disappointed to."Damn. I was hoping you'd need me to figure out how to put it together.I wanted to be someone's hero."He pouted a little looking amused though as he watched phedrea forget abut food or anything else as she worked on the violin.

she smiled a little and nodded as she smiled at him. "you are my Hero." she whispered, wrapping her arms tightly around him as she started to cry again. "you fixed it... you fixed my Violin... you fixed it." she whispered Gwen looking very jealous, her lip poking out as she pouted... but she couldn't say anything... Phedra was so fragile... she looked, and acted strong but to have fallen apart so completely at the break of a violin... Phedra needed someone like Brandoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom