Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opa gang-wa style. (Ryuden and I)

vetchic

Supernova
Lexi watched him closely, tilting her head to one side as she did. Was he saying what she thought he was saying?! As he spoke, and one of his hands reached into his coat pocket, she closed her eyes for a moment before looking back up at him as he spoke again. Her eyes flickered to the box in his hand, her ears pinned against her head. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed in, trying to think of what to say. " Ryuden... i dont know what to say..." She stuttered quietly, she couldnt help but smile softly.

ryuden felt his heart rate jncrease at he soft words, but her expression told him of her joy. returnjng her smile, his cheeks flushed red, he spoke softly "you dont have to say a thing, take it, and know what it means...even if you decided not to...i'd wqnt you to take and keep it" with a flicker of his tail, he pushed the present into her hands.

Lexi couldn't help but blush as he spoke. She knew she loved him, if it hadnt been for him, she would probably be dead by now. " I... " she smiled more and opened up her hand, allowing him to push the box into the palm on her hand. " No ones ever given me anything like this before..."

blushing lightly in return, ryuden nodded slowly and looked away "ive never given anyone a present like this before..." he smiled a little abd gently stroked her hand "so.....im guessing you like it then?

Lexi nodded her head and smiled, looking up from the ring to him. " I love it. " she answered him quietly, wrapping her fingers around the box happily. " you don't know how much this means to me... " she added happily.

ryudens tail flickered and slid inder th table, softly coiling about hers he smiles "and you dibt know how glad i am that you feel that way" he murmured back, leaning forward slowl to softly kiss her hands.

Lexi closed her eyes, wrapping her tail around his as well. When he spoke, she opened her eyes, smiling and blushing slightly. her ears perked as he softly kissed her hands, she gently placed one hand under his chin and lifted his chin gently so that she could look into his eyes. She smiled more and leaned towards him, gently pressing her lips against his in a kiss.

ryuden murred in pleasure, her aoft kiss sending shivers through his body, as he pressed back to her lips. under the table, his tail squeezed hers, holdin tightly to her. slolwy, i pulled back, a little flushed, and wriggled "....i hope we can go home soon" he murmurred, a bit embarresed to admit how much the kiss had effected him

Lexi blushed as he spoke, her ears flat against her head. " Hmm, I'm not even trying and yet I manage to turn you on." She teased. The waitress came back with there food and she smiled happily.

nodding a little, he managed to compose hinself to thank the waotress. looking at his food he quickly began to eat, pausing to look up and mumble lightly -yea...you can turn me on reallymeasily...just try to not turn me on until we get back to my place"

Lexi nodded her head at his request, purring softly as she took a sip of her warm milk. She grabbed her fork and started to eat her steak. She couldnt remember the last time she acully sat down and had a meal like this before.

chewing his food happily, he took a sip of his drink and smiled up to lexi, he decided to try and have at least a bit of conversation "so....tell me about yourselfna bit....how you ended up in a gang and such"

Lexis ears twitched as he spoke, she stared down at her food for a few moments. " I um, was born in to it. Or so im told." She answered him quietly as she set her fork down and looked up at him. " There are no children in the group, they live their life as they would normaly... Till their old enough. When i was 13, i was taken from my home, and forced to train. At first i hated it, but then i slowly forgot everything about my parents, and training was all i knew how to do." She whispered softly.

Back
Top Bottom