Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bamboo Trap (Sharkfish1e + JazzieBell)

sharkfish1e

Super-Earth
In the forest it was quite quiet nothing but the birds chirping every now and then. It should be peaceful sounding no clashing of swords, katanas or kunais. But every ninja knows that a place too quiet is dangerous. Vice versa a place to noisy is reckless, as its letting everybody know that somebody is over there.

A somewhat tall man walked into the forest. He was pretty slim but toned, total height 5 ft 7". Everything was green looking the grass, the leaves and maybe some of the insects too. Natsu wasn't green at all, his hair colour was complete opposite of the forest, it was bright reddish colour. Carrying a few weapons he entered the deep forest. A set of kunais, katanas and gazillion of throwing needles in his garments. As he walked his dark brown eyes scanned the area for threats and danger. Trying to blend in with the forest he wore dark green ninja suit full of pockets and more pockets. The only thing that gave away his camouflage was his hair. So he tied his short hair with a brown bandana to add the stealth.

Natsu's mission was to assassinate a particular lord in the forest, but before that he had to meet up with his so called new partner that was waiting in the forest somewhere.

Re: Bamboo Trap (Me + JazzieBell)

Being a ninja had not been her calling, Ki had long since realized. It had not been a life choice, after all. At the age of six she had been taken away from her family, whom had been visiting from islands far away. This just helped to ensure she would never see them again. She had been trained, and it had been a vicious upbringing. Her little body showed signs of how terrible it had been as well. Scars were not uncommon of the body of a ninja. While a female was often uncommon in these days, she had still managed just fine. The young woman was not as skilled in weapons as most, but she was fast, agile. Her small form could move completely undetected by all, which was perfect for quiet, quick work.

Licking her lips, the little blonde woman crossed her legs. She had been waiting for this partner of hers for some time now. She enjoyed being early. Apparently he was not the same way. Ki was right under five feet tall, quite petite and light, which she often used to her advantage, though going up against a larger opponent at close range was often dangerous for her. Rubbing her hands over her curves, down her legs, she held onto her ankles, pressing the blade that was attached there into her skin, almost to the point of injuring herself, but she did not care. Her clothes were the traditional black. She used the shadows rather than the nature about her. A blade, black as the rest of her clothing, hung there on her back, and other than that there were no obvious weapons on her form.

“Hurry.” She was impatient, just another reason this lifestyle was not for her..

Natsu heard a feminine voice nearby. While running he saw a short blonde standing nonchalantly, every now and then she would walk back and forth as if she was waiting for someone. Then at the moment something clicked in his mind. The new partner. He could easily tell that she was agile and speedy with all moving, not to mention the curves on her. Raising his hand up to his head, he waves at the blonde. She was dressed in black, showing her tiny but voluptuous body. Only more visible now that she's wearing black. With his semi arrogant personality showing up he shouted " I take it your my new partner, right." He didn't need to let her ask that, it was quite obvious since was the only there equipped with weapons, apart from him.

"You know the mission details right..." He was trying find out her name, since it would be easier than calling her tiny blonde ninja all the time. Natsu doesn't remember much of his past apart from being trained throughly and strictly, he knows that he was adopted into a famous lineage of the Kurogane family. His strength doesn't lie his height or brute strength but his exellent use of exotic weapons, more commonly known as an versatile ninja. With his hand scrunched up and pressed up into his face, he waiting for her say something.

Ki tensed when she saw movement out of the corner of her eyes. She turned to face the figure approaching, her hand at once moving to the hilt of her blade. But he was not an enemy, but her partner. Looking him over with critical green eyes, she attempted to guess at his skill level. He had to be somewhat good, given the mission. But at good as her? Ki was an arrogant young woman, and would forever be. Challenging others was something she was known for. Challenges of skill, ranging all different sorts. She was a dangerous little creature when she was determined. Especially if there was a prize involved. Looking over her new partner, she smiled slightly to herself, thinking of what she could do with him when their mission was over. Something degrading for him. She felt the need to put every male in his place.

“Of course I know.” She tsked softly at him, before turning on her heel. “Now come. We don’t have time to discuss. You are late and I am tired. The quicker we make the kill, the quicker I can go get a bath and something to eat.” Apparently she was not one for introductions, already weaving through the trees, completely unaware of the trap that was laying in wait.

"Good." Natsu was particular hasty guy or ninja. He liked to do things on his own time, rather than fall down the pit fall of following the crowd. Sure sometimes being impatient and hasty has its advantages. "Alright, i wasn't late. I was just on time." Completely true as Natsu did arrive on time, just she was too early, he had justify he right no what the situation. Following her from tree to tree he quite easy, sure she was very nimble, similar like a black blob bouncing its way into the heart of the forest. But she was so predictable, all he had to was take the follow her line. Jumping from each tree he noticed that the birds had stopped chirping. "Oit slow down, something is eerie here." As a precaution he tied a rope to his kunai, doubling as long range weapon and fail safe rope that can be attached to a tree.

As long as he backup wasn't cut he would be fine. With what she said already he had guessed she was the impatient type. Rushing to complete the mission, all the while completely oblivious to her surroundings.

Ki knew her movements were predictable. It was not as though she was trying to impress him. She could care less about the man tagging along behind her. She thought she could of done this mission on her own, and far easier. No one would of saw her coming. She could of gotten the mission done with ease thanks to the cover of the shadows. But with someone else, she always had to worry about them as well. What were they doing? How were they moving? What if they were putting her at risk? It was all possible, all a problem. She grunted unhappily at the thought but kept moving, over eager to be done, which was exactly what was going to get them in trouble.

He called to her, told her to slow, and she did, almost coming to a complete stop though she moved sideways, figuring he would ram into her back if she didn’t sending her to the ground and she would really rather not make all that noise. Plus, she was bad at catching herself when she fell. She’d land on her face. “Then you lead if there’s a special way to do it.” She said, taking a moment to glare at him.

Natsu landed a tree just before hers. "Fine, i'll lead." Getting a bit agitated at her personality. This time he was serious, he jumped over the trees more faster, leaping from each tree like a true wild beast in the forest. Every now and then he run along the side of the trees just to show off. Moments later he noticed the trees were clearing up, he slowed down. "I think i have found the old man." Pointing with his hand in the north direction. It was over the north-west, where he saw a tiny spec of the target. Natsu was quite a way from the old man. He wanted make sure everything was right before charging in. Hoping that his partner would just randomly rush in and ambush the old guy. Not because of jealousy but he thought what if the target saw us beforehand?

He was about to pull out his katana, as he was almost ready to ambush the old man. But first he had let her know. Before he could even utter a word..

The showing off did not amuse the female ninja. She did not feel the need to see his abilities before battle. She could mimic his movements if she wanted, but again, she was too lazy, simply following at the pace he had set. When he stopped, she did as well. Landing on the ground, she squinted toward their supposed target. Good, almost there. She saw no reason not the charge, figuring the man should have been able to see him, so she did, moving forward quick, unsuspecting of any traps that would have been laid this far away. Again, being a ninja was not something a woman this impatient should of become. No matter how much she had been trained, how many beatings she took, she would not change. And for that, now, both she had her partner would suffer.

The ground below her became suddenly unsteady beneath her feet. She turned quickly, grabbing hold of Natsu, since he was the only thing within reach, though as she fell, she only ended up pulling him down with her. There was a short fall before she hit the ground, Natsu landing on top of her. Groaning, she pushed him off quickly, holding her stomach, a soft “Shit.” All that escaped her.

Natsu could feel a tug on his body, soon it became a pull that drag him down into the deep hole. He tried to use his fail safe weapon, slinging the kunai towards the tree. For a blissful moment he thought it had worked, until the branch fell off along with his kunai with a rope. His plan for safety went out the window, as he dropped faster into the hole. A moment later he had rolled of Ki, hearing bad mouth her bad luck. Tilting his head up, he looked up through the hole that he dropped in. It was s narrow now and so small and distance. Even he couldn't ninja jump out of here, it just a bit too high. Not to mention it was completely dark here. With a just a hint of light in the corner.

"Hey you alright." Trying to force a hand out to where she had fallen too, she can't too far away from his prediction of where she was. As he thrust his hand he couldn't even feel where he was. Natsu tried moving slowing with an outstretched arm similar walking stick. After a couple of steps he had found the edge of the hole. Trying one last time, out of worry that's shes okay. He clumsily walked forward with his right arm stretched at a lower angle just above the chest. Suddenly he had hit something, that was rather round, yet firm and squishy.. He wondered what it was for a split second before immediately knowing it was Ki's lovely breasts. He had hoped he survived today.

“Yeah, I’m great. Totally great.” She managed to groan, still laying on her back. She could hear him shuffling around, attempting to find her, but she didn’t bother, laying still and looking up at the hole they had fallen through. So deep. So well placed. Pissed her off, beyond compare. She should of seen it coming. Lifting her hand to rub her face, she sighed softly. Jumping out would not be an option, and judging by the steepness, neither would be climbing. The walls were not sturdy enough, either, and she didn’t want to risk accidentally burying them alive. So they would have to stay until the enemy came upon them and hauled them out. Either that, or one of their own scouts when they got wind that the mission had never been completed. She liked the latter much more. Being caught by the enemy would mean death, and possibly rape.

She parted her lips, about to say something to Natsu when she felt his hands, on her breasts, perfectly sculpted beneath the material of her clothes. Her eyes narrowed considerably and in less than a second, she had him on his back, her mounted on his hips, straddling him, pinning him down, his hands down at his sides. “I’m going to let this one pass, but only because you could not see. If it happens again, I’ll chop of your cock.” And, as if to make her point, she grabbed his currently limp dick, giving it a painful squeeze before she rolled off of him, back onto her back, sighing again. Great.

All in instant Natsu was thrown down and subdued. For a brief moment he was in heaven after feeling his partner's plump breasts. Quickly sent down to hell after she had squeezed his rod painfully. Letting out a little moan of anguish. "Okay i got, i won't do again." It was for his own safety. Now that he thought about it, it was even now. He had felt her breasts, while sure she had not felt his rod, but more like squeezed with a brute hand. "So.." Letting out a sigh.. "Do you reckon our team will noticed us, that we had fallen in this pit, because I might left a clue with my kunai up there?" As Natsu starting thinking more and more, he had remembered that his rope was up there too. Now there was no lucky chances for an escape out this hole.

Looks like he will stuck here for a while. Looking in a blank space, he couldn't help but think there was nothing for him to do. He had already counted the rations in the backpack before this mission started, about 5 days to be exact. Laying on his back for a while, he slept for a bit for a bit rest. Since there was absolutely nothing to do. Apart from fondling her breasts again.

“Good boy.” She said when he agreed not to do it again. She stretched and wiggled about on the ground. Impatient. She hated holding still. This was going to kill her, because she knew no one would come for at least a day, which left her in this hole with absolutely nothing to do with someone who was, apparently, a pervert. She decided not to think about in, resting, getting some sleep, but no more then thirty minutes before she was sitting up. She moved, straddling his stomach once again though this time she didn’t move to injure him, crossing her legs, she balanced with ease on top of him, looking down with a critical expression, one he could not see in the dark. Her eyes had only adjusted so much, so she could barely see, either.

“I wonder if I stood on your shoulders…I still don’t think I could make it unless I wanted to hit the walls and bury you.” She sighed, lifting up a hand, tapping her chin lightly. “How strong are you? You think you could throw me? I’d get more distance…” She moved her eyes from him back up to the opening. It would eventually be night time, and then it would be pitch black.

((Sorry its bit short, couldn't think of what else to write))

He was immediately woken when she had straddled him, it was similar to instinctive reaction. It was almost nightfall now he could see a faint shadow of her. "Throw you.. i won't able to throw you far." Natsu tried to prove a demonstration, but to do so, would mean sacrificing his great position of her straddling him. "I suppose it won't too bad if i try, right, as long you don't complain about the results." He smiled in the darkness, he didn't mind trying something out if it meant getting out himself. Raising his knees so they were bent, moved his upper body as close as he can get to her face and body. "Come get off me, you can straddle me later." As he taunted her when Natsu was about to be ready to throw her. An attempt get out of the hole. Why didn't he think of this earlier. The benefits of having a partner, he could rest while she thought of a plan..

(( xDD Short is fine. <3 Keeps moving stuff, that’s all that matters. ))

Leaning back when he sat up, she smirked when he said she could straddle him later. “You would like that, wouldn’t you?” she snorted before getting up, pulling him up with her. She moved close, moving his arms, instructing him on how to stand to make this work the best. Taking his hands, she made him clasp them together, turning toward the wall. “And if I fall, catch me.” She instructed, pinching his arm as if that was some sort of warning. She placed her dainty foot in his hands before grabbing onto his shoulder. He could thrust her up and she could unbend her knees at the same time, giving her a little extra boost. He was probably going to get covered in dirt because of this.

Quick tinge of pain coming from his arm when she pinched him. It was similar to like a warning to him, or a wake up call, or wise up call. With his both his hands forming platform, he could now give her a huge boost into the air. "And yes i would like a straddle from you." Being brutally honest gave him the edge. Clearing the dirty images of her out of his head, shaking it it quickly to disperse it. "Ready I'll give you a countdown from 3". As he posed he was ready to give her full support. "3" Constantly reminding her out of the countdown. "2" She wasn't heavy at all she was quite light in fact was the feeling he got from lifting her feet. "1" With all his strength he straighten his body and lifted her high quickly, trying to launch into the air. He hoped she would gone far with this. If not he would just have to catch her, as long she doesn't elbow him for catching her inappropriately. Well a catch is a catch right..

“Well, you might be cute and all, but I don’t think that would be a good idea sweety.” She tsked lightly. “I mean, we don’t want to play with the enemy so close.” Besides that, she didn’t really wanna give the pervert too many ideas. Let him get so far and he’d probably think he could make it all the way, which was no something she had her mind on at the moment. Sucking in a deep breath, she jumped as he threw her up. So close, so close, but she hit the wall, sinking her claws into the dirt, searching for the roots of a tree or something. She did find something, grabbing hold. “Ok. I’ve got, like, four more feet to climb.” She grunted, moving her feet, very slowly. But then she felt it, the roots breaking. “Falling.” She declared, not that surprised as she leant back, dropping back toward him and the ground.

Natsu heard that she was falling, not to mention the roots in the wall were breaking too. "Okay going to catch you." She came down fast into his arms like a princess in the arms of the knight. He placed her back on her feet. "Unlucky wasn't it" As he pointing at the broken roots. "If the enemy wanted to kill in here, he could of done in the first place rather than wait for us starve out." He made a point by tapping her shoulder. "Besides we have nothing else to do but wait for rescue from our team mates." He said all the while hugging her from behind. "Plus they know where in here, i let my kunai up there." She was incredibly cute and curvy as he embraced her.

He caught her with ease, which pleased her. She hadn’t really wanted to land on her ass, or face, depending on what way she had turned when she fell. In his arms, she grunted at his words, not at all happy with their situation. But he set her down and he sighed, closing her eyes. “It’s going to take them forever.” She groaned lightly. “I don’t want to stay here. I want to be in my bed, my warm bed, not in a hole in the ground.” She tilted her head back again, looking up. “It might storm tomorrow. We’ll drown. The rain will mix with the dirt and make mud, which we can’t swim through.” Growling lightly, she leaned back into him, not pulling away for once which was a surprise. She snuggled back into his chest, seeming to have given up in her frustration. “I’ll sleep on top of you, then…”

With her snuggled into his chest. "Yeah lets worry about that tomorrow morning." He had an idea for a temporary shelter, but wasn't in the mode to set it up tonight. Not when he was so busy tending someone else. Tilting his head he could see that it would rain tonight, which was good thing. It was a shock to hear her agree with such an idea, her sleeping with tonight. The word lucky was ringing in his head for a few times a minute. With light kick off the ground, he descended from his standing position to his back facing the ground. "Better now." As he hinted with her, now that she's on top. He had the benefit of her breasts bouncing on him as fell to the ground purposefully. Holding her tight he smiled "I'm not letting go.."

Lucky. She supposed she was lucky, even, given whom she had gotten trapped with. She had seen some rather unattractive males in her line of work, he was not one of them. Far from it, actually, she found him rather attractive. Perverted, but attractive. She had dealt with far worse. As he suddenly fell backwards, she grunted, arching her back a little, the impact a little harsh but he was the one who had hit the ground, not her. Laying on top of him, like she said she would sleep, she relaxed and sighed, stretching her arms out to the sides and letting out a soft yawn. “Good, don’t let go. You’ll keep me warm.” She had moved so she was facing him, though down on his chest, her cheeks resting there, her breasts pressed tightly into him. She seemed at home, despite him being a stranger and such.

His chest cushioned her breasts when they bounced on him. With an eager smile he replied. "Don't worry i'll keep you very warm, inside and out." As Natsu joked, as he had his arms wrapped round her like a blanket. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest in which he found it harder to stop his erection. The problem was she was laying on top of, in that sense, she may had noticed the strange poking on her body. She was small but incredibly cute, and had a very voluptous body to match, not to mention she was just on top of him now. He had felt very warm now with her, it was great to be intimate with another kunoichi, an once in a lifetime chance, but to be with such amazing cutie now it was rare. He tried letting her sleep tonight but the poke in the trousers stopped him in his tracks to be nice.

“Inside and out, huh?” Ki questioned, her eyes closed, a small smirk crossing her lips. She knew what he wanted, she was far from stupid. But giving it to him, that was a completely different thing to think about. While she was a very /experienced/ woman, she was not in that area. She had grown up being told that she had no time for intimate relationships. It would just expose a weakness for her, someone she was close to that others could use to harm her. In this situation, that wasn’t the case. No one would know if they romped around in this hole in the ground. She wasn’t going to get close to him, wasn’t going to love him or anything like that. Just…fuck him. It wasn’t like she hadn’t thought about it. She was in the prime of her life, and often found herself hot and bothered… and alone. Still, admitting she was a virgin was not acceptable. So, how to get around that… Snuggling more into him, her eyes widened a tad. “Your penis is stabbing me.” She couldn’t help but laugh at him, but only ended up grinding against him, in an almost taunting manner.

Natsu had been lonely ever since he was raised by the Kurogane family, sure they were family but they didn't treat him as any real family would. The life before him was a complete mystery, he had been taught to be calm, and not to be hasty. Every day was training for him, nobody was really concerned with his mental upbringing as he was just a replacement for the next head of Kurogane family. For once he wanted throw away his facade of being patient, just once. Now that nobody was around to see him in this hole, he could do things his own way, instead of being told to do stuff.

"Is it, well its not stabbing you just yet." He smirked, as he was getting the attention back. It was almost provocative the way she grinned against him. Natsu thought it was time to repay her with interest. With his slow shifting hand, he moved along the back of her spine right down to her rump. Drawing circles around her curvy ass, before giving her a bit a light squeeze there. He couldn't sleep tonight now that he was so aroused by her. His probing hands eventually searched onto her inner thighs, warming them up as he slowly caressed them.

“Gunna stab me sometime soon?” she was almost asking him, but not really. She hadn’t made up her mind. She’d never been touched sexually. Generally if anyone tried, they lost a hand. Or an arm… maybe their head if she was in a really bad mood. And that was when people tried to touch her in general, not just sexually. Her back arched upward as his fingers ran down her back, over her spine, making her shiver. Soon his fingers were running over her scantily clad bottom. The material was thin, not leaving much at all between them, the sensation making goosebumps rise all over her skin and a blush cross her usually pale cheeks. Then she felt his fingers on the insides of her thighs, making her wiggle on top of him, spreading her legs so they rested on either side of him, on the ground, giving him access to basically all of her, though maybe she would wiggle away when he touched her. She hadn’t decided yet. Would it feel good? Would he please her? She didn’t know, and was honestly eager to find out.

Natsu couldn't help himself no longer, with his hands he kept roaming every inch of her inner thighs. Getting a good feel of her legs, without realising it, he accidentally slipped his finger into her pussy. Not knowing how small her thighs can be. "Sorry, don't kill me." He joked about that but seriously meant it since he knew she was dangerous, but he liked dangerous and uncontrollable things. Drawing his finger out he caressed more of her lovely ass, before continuing into roaming right up the entry of her pussy, missing it on purpose. Doing circles around her pussy dodging the important parts. His finger had been there a moment, for the instant it was.. tight.

Back
Top Bottom