Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dugra (stand up guyx lady gold)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
He was a dugra his name was mark. Dugra were demons that stud 7 feet tall, were imposable strong and were covered with thick black skin. They almost resembled humans in a way. Just much larger and had blood red eyes. After they had taken over earth and enslaved the humans the angles went to war with them. They killed all but a few men merely for breeding and used the women as the sex slaves. They made good salves but not as good as angles but most angels would rather die than become a drugras slave.

The sixteen year old girl was changed to the wall. stark naked her privets were red form having a cock that was way too big for her inside her. she was covered form the waste down in marks cum. She was one of marks newsiest slaves. He probably had more than 50 but he didn’t care enough to count them. She had done him well. She cried all the way though it but she still fucked back. Then mark heard something comeing.

Lila was on a mission to stop a powerful Durga, it was her first mission and she was quite nervouse, her armor was very minimal, a simple gold and silver top to cover her breasts and a jewel encrusted bottom along with small gauntlets, she flapped her wings and took off towards his palace, when he came into sight she yelled a battlecry as she swung her sword down towards the demons head, slashing with incredible speed, hoping that she would be able to cut his head off before he turned around

mark quicly turned around and sent a blast of enegry at the angle to nock her out of the sky. when she was down on the ground he took her sword and put it to her head. he could kill or rape her right now. he said, "no to easy." he helped her back on her feet and gave her back her sword. he was toying with her but hay why not have a little fun. she was very good looking. he would have her just not right now.

Lila screamed as she fell and gulped as he put the blade to hre neck then gave teh sword to her "S-stop and give up peacefully" she said shaking a bit holding her sword up nervously, he was powerful...

he laughed “ummm how about no.” he grabbed her neck and pushed her up agents a wall. Just to humiliate her he grabbed one of her breasts. “you got guts girl ill give you that. But you don’t have any brains but that’s how I like my females. Then he threw her to the ground. He hoped he hadn’t broken anything. It didn’t look like he did. He put his hands up in a joking fighting position.

"GAh!" she gasped as he threw her up against the wall "Stop!" she moaned as he groped her breast and threw her to the ground "You leave me no choice" she says slashing the air with her sword causing a blade of light to slice across the demons flesh, it wasnt fatal but it would let him know she was serious

he was done playing games then if she was actuly going to try and kill him. she started to feel presser biding on her body forceing her in. she didnt feel like she was going to expolode but implode. he smiled and said, "you have hurt." her sword floted out of her hand and into his, "me give me one reason why i shoudnt kill your right now?" he smaked her face hard. then he used the sword to put a big m scare on her back marking her as his.

"Ahhh!" She screamed as the sword sliced across her back, cutting the string that held up her armor which fell to the ground leaving her breasts exposed to the demon "she quickly covered them with her arms as the scar on her back healed via magic.

he grabed her thougt held her up agesnt a wall and said, "i will not ask you agein give me one reason i shoudnt rape you right now?" he smacked her face. he liked that she healed like that her pussy would always be tight.

"Let me go!" she said attempting to kick the demon feebly as he held her against the wall, her small breasts jiggling as she did so

he smacked her face over and over agein. then he punched her in the face. she fell to the floor after he let her fall he said, "bow to me or i will take me good time beating you down then i will kill you."

She starts sobbing as she bows down slowly "dont kill me please" she says, her false bravery gone

he smiled and said, "good then i wont. now undress for me. i hear you angels are the most....gifted women in all the planes i wish to see if this is true. if you dont i will kill you."

he touched and groped her body when she was totaly undressed. he summed a spell of lust into her. she would soon be dripping a begging for his body his come.and then he got a better idea. she did have quite a nice looking backside. he would take her while watching that jiggle. he smiled.

Back
Top Bottom