Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed In

quinnax

Planetoid
I'm not very experienced with group role-plays but I have an idea I'm interested in and I feel that this is really the only place for it.

I would like to do a RP involving a young married couple, I'd play the husband, whoever plays the wife can establish how their relationship is. They live in a small house out in the country.

It's Christmas time (topical, I know) and they would have another person visiting for character. The person would either be a close female friend of the wife, or even her sister or mother, your choice, whoever plays that can determine the relationship with the wife character. However, the husband as cheated on his wife (she doesn't know) with this person, and the affair hasn't ended. However, they think they can get through the festivities without things being too awkward.

Unfortunately, that isn't the case. There is a heavy snow storm and all of the characters get snowed in. Eventually desire builds and husband and wife are interested in sex, while this just makes the husbands mistress want it more. There would be a lot of sneaking around and close calls, so it could be very exciting. I think we might have to fudge logistics to let them be trapped longer, perhaps a necessary bridge is unusable.

An element I'd like to include is some form of sexual history between the two females. I'm not saying they should necessarily have something happen during this story (though they're your characters, you control them), but I think the added tension would be fun.

However, what really makes me want to do this scene is the later portion of the story. Eventually, they should get caught. How would that change things when the characters can't leave? Would the cheating still continue, would the wife just accept it, you choose. I'm just really interested in how the relationships evolve from there.

What I'm looking for: Two female characters, one to play my characters wife, the other to play his mistress, you decide their relationship.

Takers?

I can play the wife so i take it the wife cheats on the husbands with the other girl while the husband cheats on the wife with the mistress me kinda confused.

I left it open. If you want the wife to cheat with the mistress, that works. I simply implied it might be an interesting story element if they had some form of sexual history. The only thing I said for sure was the husband cheats on his wife with the mistress. It's however you want to play the relationship.

Back
Top Bottom