Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you do with $600 million dollars?

Hahvoc The Opast said:
I dunno, I think it would be cool but at the same time it was more for a cause to restore the building to provide a kind of museum for the town that it was placed in. :3

Ah, I gotcha. Preserve and history and alla that. Those kinds of places are actually really cool to go to.

Rave said:
Lets see, this is divisible by a million...a bugatti costs about a million...

I'd buy 600 bugattis.

flo-rida-chrome-bugatti-veyron-600x336.jpeg

That's a pretty badass looking car. 600 of 'em? For all of those super secret really covert missions to the grocery store. You could get them special paint jobs to fit your mood for a particular day, eh?

Rudolph Quin said:
Razgriz said:
Damn, $600 million....What I wouldn't do....Mitsu already listed most of what I would do, but I feel like saying it anyway:
- House (nothing too extravagant, two stories at the most) with energy-saving appliances to help reduce bills. It will need a big garage though, because there are several muscle cars I want as well.

- A new practical car for everyday use

- Finally build that huge underground armory I've always dreamed of having, lined wall to wall with guns, guns and more guns XD And bullets too, of course. It would also have a reloading bench complete with everything I would need

Energy! Yeah! I thought of that too. I think I'd get solar panels for my house enough so that I'd have independent energy off the grid. Then an electrical car that I'd charge at night.

That's interesting. Why an armory? Are you just a gun enthusiast? Would you have a personal indoor shooting range as well?
I was thinking about an indoor shooting range, but I'm still a little hung up on it. But as for myself, I am indeed a firearms enthusiast. I don't know what it is about guns.....I just love how they look. And for me, it's interesting to look at the evolution of firearms throughout history. From the bulky cannons, muskets and blunderbusses, all the way up to the AK-47, .50 BMG, and other modern firearms, it's cool to see the pathways to their states today.

I think that first I'd have to buy myself some kind of mansion. Perhaps it would stay afloat on an albatross or it could orbit around the earth up in space or something. Would be neato if it were made entirely out of legos, but I'd need to waste money on some slaves to build the thing, so I'm not sure if I'd go that route.

I could buy all the junk food and candy and cigars and alcohol I ever wanted. A pool would be nice, too. There' be one giant room dedicated to video games of all kinds, ranging from now all the way back to arcade stuffs. Add some pinball tables, too. Some strippers wouldn't hurt, either, so long as they were classy and spiffy enough.

Not sure what I'd do with maids, and whether I'd have them multi task and be said strippers, seeing as to how I'd still be real stingy with money. That and they'd have to be dominant and make me clean stuff and take me for walks and lock me up and all that good stuff so I guess they wouldn't really be maids.

Don't think I'd have much use for vehicles since my house would be a flying fortress anyway, and I don't much care for cars. Maybe I'd like a Shaguar. Either that or a Metal Gear REX or Halo 4's Mantis. Or have some vehicle creation thingy a la Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. Would need a lot of crash test dummies as a lot of my ideas turn out very dangerous.

I'd give incentive to TV show writers to do better. Some shows I watch aren't all that bad, some are even good, but I miss Lost and wish there was something just as creative and deep and unique again to keep me occupied when I have nothing else to do.

I might try to build myself a tiny little self sustaining energy efficient planet for whenever the world ends. Might not really need one with my ship house mansion thingy, but still.

Not sure if all that would fit in the budget. Then again I think that if I really had all that money I wouldn't really bother worrying about it and just try to get all the "essential" spending out of the way first in hopes of becoming independent.

Hmmm... 600 million...Well I'd get the hell out of my apartment's that's for sure. I'd have a house built to my specifications. The Kitchen being the most important room to me. I want the entire first floor open with the kitchen in the center of the house. Two stories and five rooms and five bathrooms. I'd finally start my family. Finally have the wedding of my dreams by taking all of my guests on a cruise with us and getting married on an island. By my mom, my sister, and my in laws new cars. By my mom and sister houses, and give my in laws the money to renovated their house. I'd even get my bitchy sister in law a house in MY name and let her live in it with my new born niece. And... get a new car for me and a new car for my fiance and he can start up the bar he wants and I can start up the bakery I wanted.

I'm not American, but I sent some money down to my step-sisters in the states to buy some tickets and we all agreed we'd all split 3 ways.

If I won, I'd probably donate a chunk of it to research for the cure of Rhett Syndrome and cancer. The rest I'd probably try and give to my mom and help her and my step dad retire early and pay off any debt they have. I'd give a couple million to my other siblings and three best friends and then buy myself a house, car, and indulge in some of my hobbies. Maybe finally start taking up drawing classes so I can draw better~

Back
Top Bottom