Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

I was trying to finish some of my online training but I'm too tired to pay attention to it.

So, instead I am playing some people in Injustice: Gods Among Us. Yeah, I have my priorities straight.

Struggling very harshly on which starter pokemon that I want in my new Pokemon X game. I usually lean heavily toward the grass starters, but grass/fighting? Breloom was a god, but this thing looks hideous. Fire/Psychic? Awesome combo, but again, hideous. If I could just leave it in its second form forever with stage three stats, I'd be all over it. And lastly, the water starter... water/dark. He seems too vulnerable and too squishy to stand up to the common sweepers and doesn't offer much sweeping power in return.

All three are so bad...

Drinking Hot chocolate

Yeah, this snow is bullshit; UPS didn't deliver my new mouse and headset.

I'm currently complaining about the snow, and setting up Photoshop.

Relishing I get to share some of the best parts of my younger years with my lady.

"WONDERTWIN POWERS, ACTIVATE!!!"

th22293514.gif

Eating Froot Loops and Teasing people!

Staring at this awesome jeep in the parking lot at work. Ill post a pic later. I am so jealous of this thing.

Currently fighting the urge to sleep (Been up the last 48 hours) and trying to focus (unfortunately not) on a personal part of Christel's history over the Manor's bookcase.

Back
Top Bottom