Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Rivalry [Need 1M and 1F]

Poison Bite

Meteorite
So the basic plot consists of two sisters who have recently developed some inappropriate feelings for their dear father. When the two discover that they both share the same feelings for their pops, they slowly began to compete for his attention in any way that they kind, which will eventually lead to all sorts of kinky things happening between all three of them.

I picture the dad being in his late 30s, divorced after his wife left him for someone else, sort of a workaholic and what not. He's always thought that his daughters were highly attractive but of course never thought nothing else of it, since they're his precious little babies. He resists them at first but then slowly but surely falls for what they throw at him.

As far as the sisters go, I think the age range of 17-20 being the most appropriate. I'd prefer for one to be in high school while the other is in college, maybe a high school senior and a college freshman?

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please comment here. Thanks :)

I will play the collage daughter if that is alright and can she be experance for more fun or do you want her to be a virgin.

Back
Top Bottom