Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the pharoah wants for egyptiangoddess11 and truegrave

Pharaoh Hama got out of the tub not long after her and dried off before redressing. He followed Kissa out the door and into the bedroom. They laid down on the bed, and he held her close to him as they snuggled up and pulled a blanket up to their chests.
"Ah, if only all nights could be like this. When we are newlyweds, we can do this every night, although the sexual favors can be left out if you want. I think I could be happy just being close with you."

Kissa followed him wrapping the blankets around them as she cuddled close, "Any time with you will please me." She said softly and reached up to give him a gentle kiss.

The Pharaoh leaned his head down and kissed Kissa lovingly on the lips.
"I feel the same way."
He held her close and just laid there, content with having her pressed against him. A hour passed, and he turned to her.
"As always, our time was too short. We should return to our host's home."

With a sad sigh Kissa nodded and stood moving off the bed. Chewing on her lip she braided her hair and made up the bed after he moved. Watching him she smiled happy for their time together, even if it was only short. For a moment she questioned why their time was always so short. Maybe he didn't actually want to be with her.. Shaking that thought from her mind she gave him another msile before heading back toward the host's house.

The Pharaoh could tell by the look in Kissa's eyes that she was disappointed. She probably wondered why their time together was so short. The reason was that he did not want anyone to notice they were gone together. If he seemed to be favoring Kissa more than Talia and Mamisa, then that would violate the spirit of the contest and make the gods unhappy with him. He loved Kissa with all his heart, but he had to play by the rules, even if he didn't like it. He took her hand as they walked back to the host's house.

When they were back, he saw her to her room and gave her a kiss.
"Good night, my radiant beauty."
He then retired to his own room and went to sleep. The next morning, the guests and their host met at the table.
"Well, Pharaoh, this is your last night in Athens. You have a final meeting with the nobles, and then you may see the sights before you go."

Pharaoh Hama turned to his host.
"Take the ladies to the best place in the city. I want their last day in Athens to be truly special."
He turned to them.
"I will return from my business later this evening. Have a good time and be on your best behavior, as you are representing the Egyptian royal court."

Forcing a smile she returned his kiss, "goodnight my lord." she whispered before retiring to her bedroom. Shutting the door she stripped from her dress and dropped into the furs with a sigh. Doubts of his love, doubts of his words started turning around in her braid. Was he gong to see the other girls now? was he telling her the truth when he proclaimed his love. After all, it was possible, no one would think twice at their king, their lord sleeping with all the women. Sighing she rolled over and closed her eyes trying to force sleep upon her.

After a restless night RA finally rose in the sky. With a yawn she forced herself up and moved into one of the bathing rooms taking a quick bath before dressing. The servants came to help with her make up as they did every day. After she was ready Kissa left into the dining room and took her seat beside the other girls.

Smiling she nibbled on her breakfast feeling ill and not hungry but refused to be rude. She forced down as much as she could.

The Pharaoh made his way to the official court of the Athenian King. As they met, he received some good news. The Greeks had managed to sway their Carthaginian neighbors into agreeing to trade with Egypt. Even better, they could now count on their powerful navy for military support. To celebrate the good fortune, the King ordered a feast put together and entertainment to be gathered. Within hours, the celebration was in full swing, and the Pharaoh sipped at his wine and ate wonderful meat, hoping the girls were having just as much fun as he was.

The day passed by slowly as Kissa's nerves for her feelings for the pharaoh grew and grew. Finally they made their way back from the touring and shopping. Setting her bag in her room Kissa changed for the celebration. Mamisa and Talia forced their way on each side of the Pharaoh forcing Kissa to sit on the other side.

Forcing herself to eat and smile she made her way through half the night before feeling exhausted, the stress getting to her. Standing she made her way to the pharaoh and touched his shoulder, "I wish to retire if it would not offend." She said in a gentle voice.

The Pharaoh turned as Kissa put a hand on his shoulder and said that she wanted to retire.
"We will be leaving for the ship very soon. You can sleep on the way there. If you need some peace and quiet, feel free to head on into the house. I will come to collect you shortly."
As she departed, he was worried about her, but did not let that show to the other guests.

Nodding kissa gave him a smile of thanks and left for her room. as soon as she left the festivities she sighed and finally put a real smile on her face. the hallways were quiet and chilly as everyone was in the other room. Wandering through she found her room and sat down on her furs relaxing.

Another hour passed before the festivities had come to an end. The Pharaoh found Kissa fast asleep and carried her onboard the ship. It would take them some time to get back to Egypt, so there would be time to visit with her. That night, after everyone was asleep, Pharaoh Hama visited Kissa and gently shook her awake.
"I can tell that something troubles you. Please tell me, so that I may try to help set your mind at ease."

Confused Kissa woke groggily and sat up on the furs looking around her brow furrowed, she didn't remember falling asleep let alone on the ship, "I-" she studdered looking at him nervously. Rubbing her eyes Kissa sat up fully and stretched looking up at the stars, "I am overly tired my lord." She replied in a gentle tone. it wasn't a full lie, she was tired.

Looking down she ran her fingers up and down the furs. She didn't want him to know what was wrong, her thoughts were petty and selfish.

The Pharaoh looked at her.
"Well, I do not doubt that you are tired. But it is more than that."
He put his hand on her shoulder.
"I don't want anything to be troubling you. If there is any way that you can possibly share your burden with me, I would appreciate it if you would."

forcing a smile she hesitated sitting up fully now. silently she thought about how she should phrase what was wrong, "I am concerned about our future." she finally said not wanting to offend him.

The Pharaoh was confused, and the look on his face betrayed it.
"Our future? What are you concerned about?"
He thought back to when she started behaving this way, and it dawned on him.
"I see. You are concerned that when we are alone together, it isn't for very long, am I right?"

The Pharaoh gently took her by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes.
"You have nothing to fear. The reason that we are never alone for very long is because I do not want Talia and Mamisa to find out we are being alone together. The contest is supposed to be as fair as possible, and the gods would be unhappy if I was showing favoritism. I love you, I really do, but I have to be fair. I mean, I'm not having any trysts with the others girls, so you can take pride in that and know that I care."

Kissa smiled and nodded, "I'm sorry" She said softly and leaned up kissing him gently on the lips, "I understand." She said and stood up stretching.

Kissa lay back down and wrapped her arms around him gently resting her head on his chest, "And as long as I'm around, you will always be loved." She said gently and kissed his chest.

The Pharaoh smiled and held her close.
"That means a great deal to me."
He held her until she had fallen asleep, and then quietly left the bed. He longed for a day when they could just be together and not worry about images and rules. Until that day came, they would have to be patient. The Pharaoh laid down in his own bed and went to sleep.

Smiling Kissa drifted back off to sleep waking as they docked back in Egypt. Perking up she stood and quickly dressed eager to be home again. Reaching the deck with everyone else she grabbed The pharaoh's hand and gave it a quick squeeze before dropping it.

The Pharaoh stepped off the boat as it docked in Egypt. He gently squeezed Kissa's hand before she dropped it, and they returned to the palace.
"Ladies, you may return to your duties. I must attend to business."
The Pharaoh went to his quarters, and began looking over the paperwork.
"I see I have much proposed legislation to look over."

(Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Also, is it all right if I do a time skip soon? I'd like to move into more serious stuff, and get to his choice of bride.)

(THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I didn't know if you were planning something or I would have asked)

Kissa stepped off the ship and sighed happy to be home in Egypt. Having a seemingly day to herself she rushed to the village to see her family and give them the gifts from Greece. She didn't stay long before making her way back to the castle and taking a long bath.

Back
Top Bottom