Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the pharoah wants for egyptiangoddess11 and truegrave

RE: What the pharoah wants (Closed)

((That's fine.))

The month was finally over and it was time for the women to go home. Kissa couldn't wait. This was the day she had been looking forward to for weeks. It felt like years since she had been home. Climbing into the wager she sat beside the other two girls who were chattering to themselves. Over the past few days the other girls had gotten extremly close blocking Kissa out of anything and everything they could. They wanted to make her feel as uncomfortable as possible so she would want to leave.

The ride was to slow in Kissa's opinion, She wanted to be home now, see her family, embrace her little sister. The only part that she was dreading was the questioning. As much as she hated to admit it, the pharaoh wasn't that bad. He was polite and nice to his servants, he liked his people and tried hard to make them happy. She was finding it hard to continue hating him.

The wagon finally stopped and Kissa stepped out of the after the first two girls. Kissa's parents stood in shock, her appearance had visably changed in the past few weeks. Her long hair was shinny and silky to the touch looking healthy and beautiful. Her body was fuller from the fine meals, only enough to make her look healthy rather then being able to see her ribs as of before. Her skin was smooth as goats milk and less dark since she wasn't in the sun ever day. The changes made her more beautiful then before.

Smiling she climbed down and ran to her family, giving both her parents a long hug she kissed each cheek before scooping Ai up and spinning her around. This was when the questions started, why had she been away so long? Was she going back? When would he choose?

The weekend went by quickly and before Kissa was ready they were headed back to the palace. Once in their new home they were pushed into the bath house and scrubbed from the dirt that was picked up in the village. Instead of taking her time in the bathe as the other girls were doing Kissa scrubbed herself and dressed before leaving wandering around the halls a smile on her lips.

It had been an entire month, and the Pharaoh was pleased with the progress of his his prospective wives. They went home to see their families, and he was happy to see that Kissa was opening up to palace life. His own alliance with Greece was going well, and they were petitioning the Phoenicians on his behalf. The money that he was getting through trade with Greece was helping him fund a better equipped army. His people seemed happy, but also anxious about who he would choose. The Pharaoh himself was finding it a tough contest.

Talia and Mamisa, the two other girls in the contest, had become quite close. They were both saying and doing all the right things, but he couldn't help but feel like there was a two-faced aspect to it. Kissa was doing well, but she still seemed to dislike him for taking her away from her family. When they returned to the palace, he stood before them.
"Ladies, today is a fine day. Today, you shall accompany me to the Temple of Ra, where we will pay homage to the god with a sacrifice and prayer."

((I was just about to give them names lol))

Kissa stood before him a smile on her lips. Seeing her family had been wonderful. She felt more a peace seeing they were fairing well without her. That had been one of her main worries. Her father was growing older and he couldn't do as many things as he once could.

Standing before The pharaoh she smiled up at him, maybe for the first time since she met him. The smile changed it making her face glow in even more beauty. Hearing they would be visiting the Temple Of Ra, Kissa grew excited. How wonderful! It would be an experience very few had the chance or honor to see.

The Pharaoh saw the smile on Kissa's face, and felt delighted. She was even more beautiful when she looked happy, and for the first time in a while, she seemed happy to be there. The Pharaoh changed into a white robe, and had the young women similarly adorned. The Temple of Ra was no place for any trappings of wealth, as only the gods had the right to be adorned here. Once the royal procession had made its way there, the priests made the place ready, lighting candles and preparing the sacrifice. The Pharaoh bowed at the altar and began saying his prayers, and the priests instructed the young women to join him and offer their own prayers.

Kissa stood in the white robe a smile on her lips. This was exciting. Every person from every village in the kingdom had dreamed of coming here, to worship in the temple of Ra, it was a rare opportunity. Walking behind the pharaoh she stayed silent wrapt up in the awe of just being able to have this chance.

When they reached the temple Kissa couldn't stop looking around, everything was adorned in gold and simply stunning. Smiling Kissa bowed a polite bow to the women in thanks before tanking her seat next to the pharaoh she lit her incense and began her prayers.

Talia and Mamisa didn't seem as pleased with the idea of spending their hours praying to the Gods, dressed like peasants. Seeming obviously unhappy about the plan they still followed in silence and knelt when they were supposed to praying, or at least pretending to pray.

The Pharaoh finished his prayers and watched as a cow was brought in. He turned to his prospective brides.
"Today, we offer a sacrifice to Ra for the good of all Egypt. It is ordinarily my job to slay the sacrifice. Today, I will do something unprecedented and allow one of you to sacrifice the cow. Which one will volunteer for this job?"

What an honor. was all that Kissa could think. Looking at Talia and Mamisa they looked squimish and unsure, obviously not liking the idea of killing an animal, "I'll do it my lord." Kissa said a smile on her lips.

Talia turned to Mamisa, "That is a man's job." She whispered to the girl, "A total turn of in his eyes, I'm sure, what women would want to kill an animal and be covered in blood." Mamisa nodded in agreement.

Kissa walked up to the cow and took the long sword the priest gave her. Taking a deep, calming breath she swung the sword down and severed the head. Stepping back she handed the sword back to the priest and he began the process of cleaning it out. In a matter of minutes the cow was cleaned out completely and packed full of sweet raisins, nuts, and breads.

The Pharaoh watched as Kissa performed the sacrifice.
"Sheer perfection."
The prayers then began again. When they were finished praying, the Pharaoh took them aside.
"Return to your duties. I will send a guard later to collect each of you."

They went back to the palace. Hama sat on his throne and waited for a while. When it was time, he sent a guard to collect Kissa. She was brought before him, and the room cleared so that just her and the Pharaoh were present. He elaned forward.
"Please, dance for me."

The girls all bowed and left. Talia and Mamisa were told to go back to their classes, but Kissa was sent to the bathing house to get out of the bloody clothing and washed off. Smiling she skipped off excited to enjoy the bathing house alone. Stripping she handed a servant her bloodied gown, thanking her Kissa stepped into the warm water. Sighing she leaned back relaxing in the warmth before she started cleaning.

After her bathe Kissa was put in a new dress and sent to the pharaoh. Nervously Kissa braided her hair so it wouldn't be overly obvious she was seeing the pharaoh with wet hair. Had she done something wrong? Maybe Talia and Mamisa had been right and it was wrong that she volunteered. Maybe he was finally sending her home.

Entering the room she bowed low, "my lord." Kissa said nervously and chewed on her lip. Hearing he wanted her to dance her cheeks grew bright red. He expected her to preform for him? Taking a deep breath Kissa nodded and did as he bayed a little angry that she had to.

The Pharaoh watched as Kissa danced for him. Her hips swayed and her breasts jiggled, showing off her fine figure. When she finished, he nodded.
"Very good, Kissa."
He approached her, placing his hand on her shoulder.
"It touched me that you volunteered in the temple, and I wanted to speak with you."

There was a table nearby, and he sat at it.
"I'm going to say it like it is. I think you are an amazing young woman. In fact, I may even be in love with you."
He chuckled a bit before getting serious again.
"But I know that this is all new to you. You never asked for all of this."

Hama looked at her.
"I want you to be happy. Sometimes showing your love the most means letting go of the things you love. If you want to go home and back to your old life, I won't hold it against you. Talia and Mamisa would make good wives of their own, and I could choose from one of them, if necessary. It would not be right to keep you here if it was not truly what you wanted."

Kissa sighed in relief when he finally stopped her. nervously she looked at him, he had never touched her before, why was he now? She felt suddenly nervous as he spoke to her, "I enjoyed today, it was a very rare experience." She said honestly as she followed him to the table sitting across from him relaxing a little, it seemed he only wished to talk to her. Her mind went back to the comment from Talia earlier that day, "I apologize if I shamed you because of the blood on my gown.." She said before remaining silent so he could speak.

Nervously kissa played with the end of her braid, "I don't know if I want to go home, I enjoy it here, mostly." She glanced at him then away, "I don't know how I feel about you..." She said honestly and nervously looked at her lap. They hadn't gotten to know one another very well. All she had done was see how rude Mamisa and Talia could be and take classes, "And if I may be honest my lord, I don't think you could be in love with me, we don't know each other." She said softly.

The Pharaoh nodded.
"I am glad that you enjoyed yourself."
He shook his head.
"I am not ashamed of the blood on your gown."
He was happy when she said she wanted to stay. It seemed that he had made progress with her after all.

The Pharaoh nodded.
"I didn't expect you to know how you feel at this point. Perhaps I could not be in love with you, but certainly, I do care about you."
He went back to the throne.
"You may go back to your room now. I will see you tomorrow."

Kissa smiled shyly at him, "Thank you my lord." She said relieved that he was not shamed by her mess. Bowing lightly she sat back down and looked at him while he spoke. Finally he dismissed her and she turned walking out. Strange, the only alone time they have spent together and it was that little. She didn't understand him. Kissa thought he would want to spend time with his possible brides to find out which one would suit him best, but apparently not. Shrugging she disappeared back into her room.

The Pharaoh had a meeting with Talia and Mamisa, letting them know where he stood. Of course, he was not as friendly with them as he was with Kissa, but he was courteous. The next day, he had Kissa brought to the throne room.
"Today is a day to ourselves. Wherever you want to go, we will do so."
Hama wanted to spend a bit of time with Kissa, so that the two could get to know each other better.

A few days passed and suddenly Kissa was pulled from her classes. She was scrubbed with scented soaps and put in a beautiful gold and blue gown. Beeds were threaded threw her hair before she was presented to the Pharaoh, "My lord." She said curiously and gave him a bow.

Kissa sat beside him and listened to him tell her they had the day to themselves, "Anything?" she asked and thought, there really wasn't anything he yearned to do, "I'm not sure my lord, we could go fish, or play Senet. You decide." she said simply.

The Pharaoh thought over his options.
"Fishing sounds relaxing. I'll have my driver take us to the best fishing spot."
The best place was a bit far down the Nile, and he was able to sit on a rock and cast his line.
"It has been awhile since I have been able to relax like this. Palace life is often stressful, and with these barbarians pressing our borders, being able to get away from it all is most delightful."

They collected woven baskets, fishing poles and the bate before sitting down on the rock. Ra was high in the sky and warm on their skin. It was lovely, perhaps after wards they would cool down with a dip, "I agree, since coming to the Palace all we have done is classes, classes and more classes." She said looking at him shyly, "It's nice to relax." She said and flicked her line deep into the Nile waiting as the lines sunk to the bottom silently she slid her sandles off and dipped her toes into the water.

The Pharaoh nodded.
"Yes, the classes can be most rigorous. They are mostly for public functions, so don't feel like you have to be overly formal. Being yourself is an extension of the honesty part of our agreement."
Hama squinted into the sun.
"Ra is certainly beaming today; I hope that means that he is proud of his people, and that we have pleased him."

Suddenly, the Pharaoh felt a bite on his hook.
"Ah, it seems that I hooked something."
He gingerly drew the line until it broke the water and revealed itself to be...a sandal.
"It is most unfortunate that that something happened to not be a fish."
He chuckled good-naturedly as he unhooked the sandal and tossed it back. The cool water felt good on his toes, and the Pharaoh sighed in contentment.

Kissa smiled as she slid her feet back and forth in the water, "I understand that, The pharaoh's wife must be able to act suitably in court, if not it could start wars." She said gently and gave him a slight shrug, "perhaps, to see how well the classes are being retained you should hold a public function, before deciding on which of us to choose, perhaps with the families, so nothing bad could happen." She said and glanced at him.

Her string was pulled and Kissa yanked it up quickly pulling out a beautiful fish. Skillfully she unhooked it and dropped it into the basket before glancing at him shyly, "it appears the fish like me better." She said in a teasing tone.

The Pharaoh chuckled.
"I would not go so far as to say that it could start wars, but it could lead to some embarrassment and apologies."
He nodded.
"That sounds like a good idea."
He chuckled at Kissa's teasing before pulling his own fish out of the water.
"Or perhaps you were just faster on the catch."

Kissa smiled shyly at him, she was obviously in a better mood around him now that she was more used to him, "We shall see my lord." she said with a smile as she flicked her string back into the water and waited. Ra seemed to be burning bright by the minute, "I believe I spend to much time in doors." She commented seeing her skin was readening.

The Pharaoh returned her smile.
"Indeed."
He was catch-and-release fishing, so he tossed the fish back before dipping his line back in.
He looked over to see that her skin was indeed reddening. The Pharaoh was not suffering the same problem, but he was wearing more clothing.
"I think I might be able to help."

The Pharaoh reached into a knapsack and took out a small container.
"A merchant friend of mine recently got his hands on this product. It is a soothing sap that protects the skin from the sun. I think it should do the trick."
He rubbed some on his hands and gently ran his hands over the smooth skin of her arms. He squirted some out and then dabbed some on her nose and on her face below her eyes.

He turned to see his line being pulled toward the shore. He took hold of it and began reeling in the fish. When he had it on the line, he addressed it.
"Who is fishing for who, hm?"
He chuckled and tossed it back into the water.
"It's been ages since I had this much fun."

Kissa set her pole down looking at him as he pulled out the jar, "It's okay my lord, My skin is used to the redening from the sun." She said softly but he seemed to take no heed as he took the salve and rubbed it onto her skin. Smiling she touched her now sticky arm, "I don't believe I like the feeling to much, but thank you." She said and gave him a smile before flicking her line into the water.

After a few minutes her line was pulled and Kissa yanked it up. Having not been aware they weren't keeping the fish she set her second one free and watched it swim off, "It has been a habit to keep the ones we catch for dinner, but I realized we don't need to do that..." She said feeling slightly embarrassed.

(Merry late Christmas, Kissa. I'm sorry that I forgot about this roleplay a bit. It was in my subscribed threads, and I forgot about it in the holiday rush.)

The Pharaoh turned to her as she said that she did not like the feeling too much.
"We never do like things we are not used to the first time. It takes time to get used to things and enjoy it. Your skin may have been used to the redness where you came from, but it is painful and would probably look strange for one of the Pharaoh's potential wives to be touched too much by Ra."
She caught a second fish and threw it back. He smiled understandingly at her embarrassment.

"There is no need to be embarrassed. Though I live in the palace and have the finest of everything, my head is not so high up in the clouds that I do not know the ways of my own people. I cannot represent the people if I do not understand the people. I will not make the same mistake my father did."
It was the Pharaoh's turn to be embarrassed, as he had not meant to say that last part out loud.
"Anyway, let us relax and enjoy ourselves."

(It's okay I've been super busy)

Kissa nodded slowly, "That is true, but after a day in hot Ra next to the Nile, I doubt anyone would question it." She said and rubbed a bit more in, not wanting to embarrass him by being to dark, she sighed and leaned forward slipping her legs deeper into the water chills spreading over her when the water touched her ankles. Leaning back Kissa watched him fish.

Kissa blushed at his mistake, "Your father was a wonderful ruler." She responded as any dutiful peasant would.

Back
Top Bottom