Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Don't Cry - A Victorian Tragedy (Skeith & Spellbinder)

Ashlee gave the other girl a smile and then let the other girl take her hand and lead her away so they could talk and have some coffee. She really did not understand this human thing about having to take someone out and get to know them better ether before of after having sex. To her it was just another part of life to be enjoyed fully and to share it with others. It was not something to be horded about and not shared, pleasure was something that should be spread around after all. As they left the dorms she smiled at all the other dorm mates thinking and wondering if they had enjoyed themselves last night as well.

She watched the other girl with a fond smile on her face as the smaller girl guided them outside and to the place where they could enjoy some quite time out in the sun. "What is the matter my dear?" She asked with a teasing smile having at least a little bit of an idea of what might be bothering her.

Reina's nerves were difficult to ignore, but hearing Ashlee's voice brought a smile to her face. "I've never done anything like this before." She said with a faint blush. "Well, the whole thing really. Having friends, having sex, going out, it's all new, and I don't really know how to do it." She continued walking, leading the way to a nearby cafe, her gaze returning to the cobblestone path in front of her. The roads were bustling with life. It was incredible difference between night and day in this city. The streets would be vacant after dark, and nearly impossible to walk in the street during the day. She opened the door to the cafe, coming to a rest in one of the booths.

She took a minute to look at the kinds of coffee the cafe served before setting the small menu back down on the table. She raised her hand to get a waitresses attention. She placed her own order and waited for Ashlee to place her own before looking down at her lap.

Ashlee gave the other girl a wide grin as she spoke about not doing something like that before, it was going to be so much fun getting Reina to loosen up and truly become her friend. "Well that is ok I can teach you. Though I am sure if you follow my lead you will be a little more out spoken and more of a sex fiend." She said teasingly to the other girl running a hand along Reina's arm. Ashlee didn't really give the streets around her much thought at all she was too focused on her interesting friend, she followed Reina to the booth then sat across from her. Ashlee took the menu from Reina then picked out a coffee and gave her order as well.

She reached out to Reina across the table her magic only slightly to the girl across from her. "So I hope you are feeling better now that you have had some time to get all your thoughts together after everything." She said with a smile.

Reina blushed lightly as she felt Ashlee's magic reach out to her, like invisible tendrils running over her skin. She shivered lightly, still not sure if she was used to her ability to affect her subconscious. She only really had a connection between that magic and sexual activity, so the contact was somewhat unnerving in public. "I do feel a little better." She said with a faint smile, her blush still clinging to her cheeks.

She looked down at the table for a moment before looking up at the sound of the waitress approaching, she accepted her cup, offering a small thank you before bringing the hot liquid to her lips.

Ashlee smiled as Reina blushed, the magic just an aura around her, soothing the other girl, trying to help with the healing of the other girls self. Though with that healing they would merge becoming more like one another, until finally they were one again but who knew how long something like that would take. Then again she was fay so she quite literally had hundreds of years if need be. "I am glad you are feeling better." She said as the coffee was brought then she leaned in close to her friend. "How is the other? Is she a little calmer now, giving you a little break?" She asked hopefully. She wanted to do what she could to lesson the burden on her friend or friends as the case may be.

Reina looked up from her coffee when Sid was brought up. She looked back at her coffee nervously. "She's quiet... For now." A second didn't go by that she couldn't sense Sid's presence. Whether she was dormant and quiet, or waiting for her opportunity to emerge. In truth, the person Reina was supposed to be was probably somewhere between the two personalities. The result of combining them could be a unified persona, or a new one all together. Neither possibility had even occurred to Reina, considering she had never considered her broken mind to be capable of repair.

She took another sip from the coffee before looking back up at Ashlee. "I don't know if I can ever fix things with Sid, but I appreciate you trying to help me, regardless." She said with a faint smile.

Ashlee watched the girls responses to her words, wantin go make sure that she was doing at least a little better. She reach out and grabbed one of Reina's hands and gave it a soft squeeze. "Well I am here now and I can help you. I can be the bridge that brings you both together. Making you both complete and more then you two were ever apart." She said with a small giggle. That line sounding like it could of come from a movie or something but could not think of it. "I will be here to help as long as you allow me. " She said softly as she slowly took another sip of her coffee.

Reina smiled meekly as her eyes fell to where their hands met. It was so simple a gesture, but having had so little intimate contact over the years, it went a long way for Reina. "I like the sound of that." She said softly. She couldn't be sure that Sid would feel the same way or that she would admit it if she did. She was sort of afraid of losing Sid, if they were to reunite. Sid could be cruel and unrelenting, but she'd been the only support Reina had really had for most of her life. Even having Ashlee, she felt like she would be losing a sibling.

She brought her coffee to her lips again. Her eyes moving about the small coffee shop. She cupped the mug in both hands before dropping her gaze to the half empty beverage. "I'll find a way to make it up to you." She said after a moment. "I promise."

Ashlee gave a warm smile to Reina as they held hands, a smile came to Ashlee's face as the other girls words came out. She was more then happy to help her new friend as she was glad her friend would except her help. Ashlee gave the other girls hand a squeeze. "You know you don't have to be afraid of what I am going to try and do for you. You know that you two won't be apart anymore, you both will feel more right. Since it is how you two were ment to be, you guys will not lose each other but you both will be joined. However that will most likely be a long time from now, so I don't think you will have to worry." She said softly to the other girl having a small idea of what was going through her head.

Reina looked up, stunned by the fact that Ashlee was so easily able to pick up on her concerns. She looked back down at her coffee, drinking what was left in the mug. "I guess so. I don't remember what it was like before Sid very well. Only the circus. When it was only me, it was a nightmare. I guess I'm just scared it would go back to that again." Reina was afraid of Sid, but it was Sid who had kept her safe all these years. Reina wanted to be stronger, but it seemed that perhaps Sid really did represent all of that strength and confidence.

"I'm sorry that I can't do much to make it all up to you. Well, other than... Well, you know..." She said with a faint blush. She reached for her money pouch, setting the amount owed on the table.

Ashlee gave the other girl a small smile at the shocked look in her face, it would be kind of easy to guess with how the girl acted all worried. "Well you might slowly remember more about what happened slowly. However thing will not go back to being like that as long as I am around I won't let that happen to you again." She said softly to the other girl letting her see the truth in her own eyes.

When Reina started to talk about making it up to her she could not help but make a grin. "Well you know I am Fay. So that is a very welcome thing." She said grinning at the other girl. "Oh are you paying for our coffee? Mmmm I guess I'll have to do something for you." She said quietly as she leaned in close so that no other tables could hear.

She was slowly closing her pouch and putting it away when she heard Ashlee speak. She wasn't sure about what she was implying until she looked up from her lap to see Ashlee leaning in closer to her. "Oh, I wanted to. I um... Well that's not really necessary." She said with a bright blush. "I mean, unless you want to. But you don't have to." She said quietly. Discussing it in a public place like this, even quietly made her embarrassed. She was quickly growing addicted to sex with the younger fay. Sex was such a conflicting subject for her, in the circus it had been an awful and negative experience, but with Ashlee it was such a mind blowing and positive experience that the real world seemed to melt away when she was with her.

She slowly stood up from her seat, breathing out a quiet sigh before flattening out her clothes.

Ashlee smiled warmly at the other girl as she blushed, she was really find her new friend too cute for words. She was really enjoying spending time with this girl and getting to know her, and helping her with her problems, that she could see that the other girl really needed help with. "Mmmm, trust me if I did not want to I would not offer. Keep in mind we fay love to pass the time doing....." She said trailing off to let the other girls mind wander where it would, loving her blushing. She would show Reina how sex should be like, that it was supposed to be something good and worth while. So that she would enjoy it and let herself go, slowly a little at a time. Ashlee's eyes drank the other girl in, her eyes showing the heat of need and want of the other girl, as she slowly got up in such a sexually teasing way that it made everyone look at her.

Reina looked up again when Ashlee stood up. She could tell she was teasing her, and it was working. She wanted her desperately. "W-well... Should we go back to the school then?" She asked, not wanting to air to clearly how badly she wanted to be alone with her again, especially now that all eyes were on them. She tentatively reached out for her hand, holding it loosely. "Maybe your room, this time?" She suggested quietly as she started leading the way back out of the coffee shop. She honestly just didn't want to return to her dorm, after Ashlee's magic had encouraged the other students in her dorm to get intimate, she was certain they'd be upset and find a way to blame her for it. Besides, Ashlee's room had been cleaner, and possessed a much larger and comfier bed.

She walked down the street, holding onto Ashlee's arm loosely. Not as though she was nervous, she just enjoyed the closeness, her head resting on the fay's shoulder.

Ashlee enjoyed the reactions that Reina was showing as she moved, getting up from the table and moving closer to the other girl. "Mmmmm, I think we should." She said into the other girls ear giving it a little nibble. Before pulling just a little bit away so they had room to move. "Oh ya we can go to my room." She said smiling warmly at Reina, as the girl took her hand, starting to lead her away. She did not resist the other girl at all, then once they were outside, and the girl started to lean against her, she rested her head against the other girl as they walked. Her hand going to the small of Reina's back as they walked into the dorm and headed for her room. "I am going to make sure to give you anything you need." She said softly to the slightly smaller girl. As they got to her dorm room and she opened it for them to enter and then closed it behind them. "Now we can got to the bedroom or the living area." She said as she made sure the door was locked.

Reina followed Ashlee back to her dormitory. She took a look around the living area, surprised to find that no one was in the immediate area. She was nearly writhing with desire, needing release. As soon as she heard the lock click it was like a switch getting flipped in her mind. She immediately whirled around pressing herself tightly against Ashlee, forcing a passionate kiss. "I don't care where. I just need you, now." She said with a bright blush. "I just can't stop thinking about it." She mumbled lightly, her eyes falling as she leaned into Ashlee. "Your magic, your touch, your lips, your tongue, your... I just need it." She pleaded. She leaned forward, running her tongue along her neck and jaw before moving up to nibble on her ear, her hand snaking forward to cup one of the fay's breasts.

Ashlee had a little bit of a sense, when it came to Reina's needs, being able to feel them. However she must of been holding them back tightly because she was cough off guard when the other girl just pressed her body against Ashlee's. She did not fifth the other stronger woman's kiss, it was not something that the fay fought against. She took the kiss happily from her friend her arms wrapping around the other girl running along her back as she moaned into the kiss. She smiled at the other girls words and her blushing, she could just be so very cute sometimes. "I will gladly let you have it my love. I would not deny you." She said panting as the other girl started to work on her, her body reacting quickly, her magic starting to leak out stronger the more aroused she got. The fay let out a soft moan as the smaller girl started to play with her breasts, the nipples getting hard almost as soon as they were touched. It was very clear that the fay just loved the attention she was getting. She was happy that the other girl was being more forward with her and not so timid. The fay started to slide her hands under the other girls shirt, the magic sending little sparks of magic pleasure through the girls body. "I am happy you have gotten bolder." She panted softly as she pulled her head back and found the other girls lips and kissed her with a magical passion that sent warmth and comfort threw the other girl.

Reina was only barely aware of the fact that they were still in the dormitory's living area. Her arousal was so great that she seemed only capable of acknowledging Ashlee and herself. When Ashlee's lips found hers in a passionate kiss, she returned it in earnest, moaning into the kiss as she pressed tighter against her. She could feel her own shaft beginning to stiffen and rise under her uniform skirt, her panties keeping it pinned against her. She pulled away from the kiss with a audible gasp as she panted heavily, her eyes falling on Ashlee with a lust filled haze. "M-maybe we should go to your room." She managed to mumble out as she brought herself to step back, her hand moving to hold Ashlee's loosely, her other hand holding her skirt down over the tent she was forming.

Ashlee's magic started to grow stronger starting to fill the room, bathing the only two inside it, warming their bodies making them both feel even better. A loud moan came from her throat as she started to feel the stronger girl harden and press tighter against her frame. Her soft breasts and hard nipple pressing into the other girl as her own member started to rise. She panted heavily, her eyes burning with desire, that had been stoked to a blaze. "Mmmm you should not tease me... getting me all ready then stopping. For something so small." She said teasingly to the other girl as her magic went into the other girl turning up the pleasure and warmth as she quickly pulled the other girl into her room. Pushing the door shut behind them before pulling Reina with her to the bed, falling back and pulling the smaller girl to land on top of her before kissing deeply.

In Reina's meekness, she momentarily feared that she'd actually upset Ashlee. A small apology slipped free before she noticed that Ashlee was only teasing her. A sheepish smile marked her face before she was pulled up to her lover's room hastily. The sudden rush of magic driving a startled moan from her lips as a shiver ran up her spine. A startled yelp escaped her lips as she was pulled down onto the bed only to be silenced immediately by a deep kiss. She returned it passionately. Her hands eagerly fighting to disrobe the younger girl. She moaned into the kiss as she began to grind against Ashlee's thigh.

Ashlee did not even hear the apology as the magic flowed over the both of them, spreading warmth and love, showing everything good that could come of closeness. The magic was intoxicating to all but the fay themselves since they were born into it and it was simply normal for them, they were truly not like mortals there love was deep and fleeting at times but they did not die that young at all they lived hundreds of years so a fleeting love to them was at least 50 years and that was on the short end so that was more then enough time for a human to die of old age before a fay that was in love would even start to get bored of their lover. Ashlee started to get lost in the heat of the moment helping Reina get all of her cloths off. soon she was naked and her cock, nipples, and cunt were hard and ready for what ever the other girl cared to do to her. After Ashlee got all her cloths off she started to grind her naked body up against the stronger girl above her, moans starting to escape as she ground against the wonderful hardness hidden under Reina's cloths.

Reina looked down at Ashlee's naked form, laid bare for her. Though she'd seen her naked at least twice now, it was no less breath taking. After staring for a brief moment, she began to disrobe herself. In a matter of seconds she was naked, straddling the younger fay. She leaned down, kissing her passionately, her tongue slipping forward to invade the other's mouth. Her hard cock rubbing against Ashlee's, their breasts pressing together. She reached down between them, her hand wrapping around Ashlee's cock stroking it slowly.

She could hardly contain herself. Needing desperately to do... Something. Her lack of real experience left her with little inspiration, despite her desire and her need. She pulled away from the kiss with a loud gasp, her lust filled eyes finding Ashlee's, unsure about how to ask her question. "D-do you want to be inside first or..?"

Ashlee smiled up at Reina as she hesitated above her, her body bare under the other girl. "Mmmmmm do you enjoy looking at me?" She asked with a purr as she arched under the older girl, showing off every inch of herself. "Ah that's better." She said with heat in her voice after the other girl got all of her cloths off, she shuddered as their cocks rubbed together and then let out a moan of pleasure into the deep kiss when her cock was grabbed and starting to be stroked.

Ashlee's body was heating with need, as the other girl touched and played with her body. She was panting as the kiss was broken, her eyes burning with the need for sex and love. One of her hands reached out and grabbed the other girls cock, causing a shock of magic to run through the other girl causing even more need to run through her as she guided the other girls cock to her very tight and ready entrance. Just as the other girls cock touched her folds a strong wash of need and pleasure washed through them both.

Reina let out a startled moan as Ashlee's magic shot though her cock and lit up her body. She shuddered lightly as it washed over, breathing out an uneasy breath as the other girl lined her up for her. She looked down at Ashlee's moistened entrance, beautiful and inviting. She smiled meekly at the fay before leaning forward, her hands falling to rest on her waist. A heavy groan escaped her lips as she penetrated her, feeling every inch of her shaft being squeezed. "Unnh... It's so warm... So tight..."

As soon as she felt that she was hilt deep, she began withdrawing her cock only to thrust it back in. She reached forward taking a hold of one of Ashlee's breasts, groping it aggressively, while her other hand moved to resume stroking her shaft. Her thrusts working in rhythm as she worked the fay's cock.

Ashlee smiled as her magic made her fend feel just as good as she did if not better, she enjoyed watching the pleasure run through Riena. She let out a pleased moan as the stronger girl started to enter her tight cunt, it was pulling at the other girls cock wanting it all inside and deep. Her body was arching up against the girl on top of her trying to get her even deeper, her hips grinding up hard against the other girl.

She started to groan and pant under the other girl as Riena started to pick up speed. It felt truly amazing, now that they were connected her magic was flowing through them both with no resistance it was just plane amazing. Her nipples were hard and ready when the other girl started to play with her breasts. She let out a gasp of pleasure as the other girl pleasure her whole body, her own hands moving to the other girls lovely breasts, starting to pinch and twist at the other girls nipples.

Back
Top Bottom