Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Don't Cry - A Victorian Tragedy (Skeith & Spellbinder)

Reina let out a pained cry as Ashlee began to move. Her body slowly stretching to accept the intruding cock brought about a mixture of pleasure and pain. She removed her hands from the sheets, instead wrapping them around Ashlee, holding on to her tightly as she slowly moved in and out of her. The feeling of Ashlee's stomach rubbing against the underside of her shaft brought about a whole new layer of confusion. She understood the woman's offer to allow Reina a turn to take her, but she wasn't sure she had it in her. After all, in her experience she'd only ever been taken and used. She'd never had the opportunity to enjoy the other way around.

After a few moments, the sensations of pain began to fade slowly being replaced by a burning pleasure. Her soft whimpers of pain were replaced by pleasured moaning. "I-it's okay. I'm alright. Give me more, please..." She panted between moans, slowly rocking her hips with the girl's rhythm.

Ashlee did her best to try not to cause the girl under her pain, she kissed the other girl lovingly, as the smaller girl wrapped her arms tightly around Ashlee. Ashlee breathed heatedly as she slowly thrusted in and out of the other girl, her stomach rubbing harder against the other girls cock, wanting to cause even more pleasure for the other girl. She hoped that she would be able to get the other girl to let go and do what ever she wanted to do with Ashlee.

Ashlee's smile started to grow as the pain sounds lessened and the pleasure sounds rose up, She loved it so very much. "I will give you what ever it is you want." She said with a husky purr as her hands moved to the other girls hips and started to pull Reina into her thrusts, the tip of her cock forcing its way threw the cervix of the smaller girl, forcing pre cum into the older girls womb. Her cock started to throb inside the other girl as she continued, one of her hands wrapping around the other girls cock and starting to pump it trying to give Reina even more pleasure.

The young albino enjoyed every thrust that pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Her heated moans suddenly grew silent as she threw her head back, arching her back stiffly. Feeling the woman penetrate past her cervix was unexpected and, with the reinforcement of her power, caught her completely off guard. When her breath returned she fell straight into another string of loud cries, rocking her hips in rhythm with the fay's thrusts.

"Ashlee, that's amazing!" She cried, digging her nails into her back as the hand wrapped around her cock beginning to stroke it. Her hips rocked in an awkward rhythm as she tried to force more pleasure on both her cock and her pussy. The double stimulation was almost enough to force an orgasm by itself with her power running wild, but Reina endured, fighting back the building pressure that continued to rock her mind and body.

Ashlee moaned happily as she continued to thrust harder and harder into the girl under her, her cock throbbing inside with all the wonderful sensations. It felt fantastic when she got past the entrance to the other girls cervix and she started to fuck the other girls tight womb, causing her whole body to shake in pleasure, almost unable to hold back for very much longer at all. It was just so hard to hold back with all the pleasure of the tightness grabbing hard around her cock barely allowing her to thrust in and out. It was great now that the girl under her was moving with her, making it possible to get even deeper.

She panted as her body started to thrust even faster, her thrusts changing timing as she got closer and closer to release. "Oh god yes. I love the feeling of being inside you, its just fantastic." She cried out as her hand started to pump the other girls cock harder and faster, until she finally came, releasing massive jets of cum deep inside the older girls womb, filling it with seed as her body stiffened and held them tight together to make it hard for anything to escape from inside the other girls body.

When the other woman came, Reina's eyes flew open wide as an incredibly loud cry of pleasure shook her entire body. "Oh Gods!" Each jet of seed that forced it's way into her body brought a quake of pleasure to her body. Her own cock released, spraying cum in thick jets upward. Much of it coming back down on her own stomach, breasts, and face. She rode out her first real orgasm with unyielding wonder.

As her body finally grew limp, she allowed her stiffly arched back to collapse back onto the bed. Her breasts heaving with every heavy breath, each one sounding like a whimper. Her body twitched from time to time as she stared wide eyed at Ashlee. "Th-that was unbelievable..." She struggled to say, her body still quivering with each breath.

Ashlee panted as she filled the older girl, her body slowly starting to relax as her jets of seed slowed to a trickle. She smiled down at the other girl covered in her own seed, the other girl looked lovely with her breasts and everything else covered in seed. Ashlee's hands, ran along Reina's sides. As the girl started to calm down, she kissed the older girl tenderly. "Mmmm, I am glad you liked it so much. I will make it feel just as good if not better with anything else you may want to do." she said with a husky purr, licking her lips as she pulled away from the kiss, letting herself soften inside the other girl. Then she started to lick the girl under her clean, starting with her stomach, her tongue playing with her bellybutton before slowly dragging her tongue up to the base of the other girls small breasts. Licking all around each one slowly making her way to the nipples before sucking each one into her mouth and making sure to get them very clean. Before making the last little bit of the way to the other girls face slowly and sensually cleaning what was left on the older girls face.

Reina closed her eyes, beginning to breath steadier breaths as her heart began to return to a normal pace. She looked down as the woman's tongue traveled her body, cleaning her of any and all seed that had been ejected onto her. A blush resurfaced as that same tongue ran along her face, causing Reina to instinctively meet her in a intimate kiss. Her hands loosening their hold of the woman and sliding to her waist. She pulled away from the kiss after a moment before offering an uneasy smile. "Thank you." Both the incredible sexual encounter and the continual contact with the woman's power had eased Reina's heart and mind tremendously.

'I like her... Can I have a turn...' Reina shook her head lightly. "N-no. Of course not. Leave us alone." She said aloud quietly. 'That seemed like fun. I want a turn.' Reina shook her head again before blushing lightly. "I... I think she wants to meet you..." She said sheepishly. "I told her no, but I don't think she cares."

Ashlee gave a contented sigh, as she relaxed against Reina under her body, as her energy started to come back to her. It was so much fun to have taken the other girl, it was good to know that the other girl really enjoyed it. The kiss she gave the older girl, showing the warmth and love she felt for the other girl and then she let the kiss break then heard the words coming out of the smaller girls mouth. "What is it?" She asked softly as the girl was most likely talking to the other that shared her mind. "I will meat her, She is a part of you right? So if I want to continue to be your friend ill have to find a way to get along with her too." Ashlee said gently, wondering what the other girl would want to say or do. "After all we don't want your protector getting mad at ether of us, so I think a meeting would be fine." Ashlee said calmly and gave Reina a soft kiss on the lips.

Hearing the other girl referred to as her 'protector' was something that put Reina off a bit. She'd only ever thought of her as a bully. Reina slowly slipped out from under her with a quiet nod. "Okay. If you're sure." She said quietly, she looked around the room to make sure no dangerous objects were within reach before settling in a seated position. She looked up at Ashlee one more time with a worried expression before drawing in a deep breath. She closed her eyes, balling her hands into fists as they sat in her lap.

Her eyes slowly opened again, possessing a feral confidence as they peered up at Ashlee. A smirk rose on her lips as took in a deep breath. There was a darkness about her, a cruelty that seemed present at all times. Reina had mentioned that she'd taken pleasure in the killing, the torture, and the rape. If Reina was damaged, than this girl was truly broken. "So... You're the one making this worthless runt of a child feel special. Last time I saw you, Reina saved you. Now I see why. She'd never had the balls to interfere with me before. You really must be something special."

Her lips curled into a small grin as she looked the woman over. "I'm Sid and it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face." Sid's voice bore a confidence and an arrogance that was completely lacking from Reina's own personality, suggesting that, though technically the secondary personality, Sid had managed to force Reina into a subservient role.

Ashlee gave a nod. "I am sure..... I am sorry if I gave her a wrong name since you did not give me one. I was just thinking of the other one like that since she made it so you wouldn't feel pain or do the bad things..." She said to the older girl softly as she watched Reina close her eye and start taking in deep breaths, doing something with her body as if forcing herself to give in. That was interesting it seemed like both of them had a hard time with letting go.

Ashlee let out a soft gasp as she looked into the older girls eyes, it was almost a complete change and that caught her off guard a little bit. A shiver ran threw her body as the emotions ran across her body, this other person was something truly strong in a dark way, as if no one could forcibly brake her, you would have to find a way to talk her down to survive. "Well..... I don't know if I am... However Reina is not worthless she is a good girl and I was glad to help her..." She said trying to sound like she was being caring and not trying to pick a fight with this girl.

She watched as the small grin came upon the other girls lips as the older girl looked her as if she liked what she was seeing. She swallowed. "It's nice to meet you Sid. I hope we can find some way to get along." Ashlee said quietly, trying not to be worried about being naked with this part of Reina. This one seemed to be almost a 180 of Reina so there might not be a way to make her do anything she would just have to feel her way threw and maybe give up some control with her in order to help them both come to terms with each other.

Sid could only laugh as the woman defended Reina. "You really are into it aren't you?" She shook her head, that eerie smile still plastered on her face. "Do you really think you would have been drawn to her if she hadn't been so pathetic?" She brought her hand to brush the woman's cheek softly, trailing her fingers down her cheek, neck and collar bone, her fingers also passing between the woman's breasts, moving away from her crotch to run down her thigh. "I'm sure we can think of some way to get along..." Though Sid's smile was gentle her eyes still held that feral gleam, suggesting that she had no problem taking what she wanted by force. Taking lives bore no stigma for her, so why would another's wants or needs?

She looked the woman over, feeling her power as her finger explored her flesh lightly. "A fay, is it? Oh... I'm sure we'll be able to get along just fine..." Her lips parting into a small smirk. She could read the woman's concern and subtle fear in her eyes and it was enough to nearly make Sid's folds begin to moisten. She enjoyed that feral dominance.

Ashlee tilted her head to the side as the other girl laughed then got worried at the words that came out, not understanding what she meant by into it. "I don't know, what draws you. I think you were what Reina needed to survive in her mind so it made you." She said softly as the older girl started to trail her fingers around her bare skin, her body started to heat a little and started to shiver as the girl started to trace between her breasts and started to move down her crotch and thigh. "Really? what would need to happen for us to be able to get along?" she asked worried about Sid's gleam in her eye not quite sure what to expect. Her eyes had a hard time leaving the other girl's she could feel everything, that she had no problems forcing anything to happen or to kill someone without a thought. It made it all the more reason to try and work something out with her so they would not end up killing one another.

She started to pant softly as her power spiked on its own as the other girls finger continued to explore. "Yes I am a Fay....." She said softly as her body started to heat up, there was no telling what this woman could or would do to her, it made the fear slowly leak out of her, parts of her body tencing as she tried to relax herself not wanting to make the other girl do something that would not be pleasant for them both.

She gave a grin at the woman's question as to how they could get along. She returned her hand to the woman's cheek lightly as she felt her own cock harden once again. "Reina was to much of a coward to really say what she wanted or do what she wanted." Her grin spread even further as her free hand went to the sheet covering the mirror so that she could tear it away. "So, I'm going to let her watch as I do them instead."

She brought her hand went from a gentle caress to gripping the woman's chin forcefully. She gave a harsh push in the hopes of knocking her over, quickly moving to straddle the woman's torso, moving to pin her arms with her knees, not afraid of bruising or causing pain. "Her throbbing shaft pulsed and twitched just inches from the fay's face. One hand fell to hold her shaft at the base to aim it forward while the other took hold of the fay's head by her hair, pulling her head closer til her lips were forced against the head of her shaft. Her wicked grin matching the feral gleam in her eyes as she looked down at her. "All Reina could think about was ravaging this beautiful body of yours. She'll never admit it, she's too scared and too weak, but I know the truth. So, like I said, I'm going to do it for her. Just like everything else and she'll get to watch every second."

Ashlee closed her eyes slightly as the older girls hand went to her cheek and gently started to run along it, causing her folds to moisen as her body got ready for more, able to take multiple rounds of sex with ease thanks to her blood. "No... She was not..... She was just unsure of herself, unlike how you are. You know everything that you want, I can tell by the look in your eyes. You do what you want and take what you want. For me though you just need to ask and I wont fight you." She said to the older girl softly. Purposely telling her that so that she could have a choice for resistance or not, though she might not have been able to help herself anyway. Then she looked to the side as the other girls hand went to the mirror getting ready to pull the sheet down. "Well, I am guessing you just want to show her how things are done then?" She asked with a playful sort of a grin, trying to get herself to lighten up.

She gave a growl as she was forced back, her arms moving behind her back to help get some leverage to get back up but she was too slow. As Sid moved and was able to pin her arms against the bed. "What are you?" She asked before closing her mouth tightly as the older girls cock started to move quickly to her mouth trying to get entrance, she tired to pull her head back and away though the other girl had a firm hold on her hair so she would not be able to escape. She laid there trying to prevent the other girl from having her way too easily.

Sid looked giggled darkly at the woman's resistance. "It wouldn't be any fun if you didn't have any fight in you." She continued pulling her head forward by her hair while her cock continued to press tighter against her lips. Her other hand moved to her nose, pinching it closed to force her to breath through her mouth. She watched waiting for the woman to break only to eagerly and forcefully thrust her shaft in as deeply as she could. Her eyes shifted to the mirror and while the image reflected the activities in the bedroom, Reina's expression was horrified by what Sid was using her body for.

Reina's distinctly terrified face was all the motivation she needed. Sid began to forcefully thrust in and out of the woman's mouth, clutching her head by tufts of hair with both hands as she continued. "Fuck, that's amazing..." She growled as she looked down at the woman. "It's been a long time since I've had an outlet. We're going to get along very well indeed." She began picking up pace, not afraid to go all out against the woman's mouth and throat. Again, pain and consent was of no concern to the dark and dominant young woman.

Ashlee let out a growl from her throat, after hearing the words that came out from the older girls mouth. She did what she could trying to pull her back and away with little to no success, her nose flaring to get some more air into her lungs before her nose was plugged and the tip of the other girls cock was being pressed against her lips. She did her best to hold her breath struggling under the other girl, her hands and arms trying to slip free. Until she could not hold her breath any longer then let out a gasp her mouth opening taking in a deep breath before the cock was shoved into her mouth, causing her to gag around Sid's cock, her throat squeezing and loosing around the other girls cock.

She was groaning around the other girls cock as she started to thrust in and out of her mouth, her cock banging into the back of her throat then being forced down into it. Her hands tearing at the sheets as she struggled under the smaller girl, as her throat started to get used to the pounding Ashlee started to work harder to give pleasure to the other girl that was giving her suck a hard throat fucking. She started to moan around the other girls cock, as her folds started dripping juices onto the bed from what was happening to her, however with how hard Sid was treating her, it put some worry and fear into her eye if she did not fight back enough and at least get partly free to make the girl hold back she might be injured more than her body could handle.

Sid continued to thrust into the woman's throat, moaning loudly as she felt her entire shaft being enveloped by the tightness of her throat. She released with one hand, lessening the amount of force she could apply to the woman's head and reached behind her. She wrapped a hand around her shaft, spreading a wicked smirk. "Looks like you enjoy this more than you're letting on? Do you enjoy being abused?" She asked with another giggle. She obviously knew that the fay couldn't respond with her throat being stuffed. Her hand began stroking the other girl's shaft with the speed and tenacity that she was fucking the woman's mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon. Now be a good little girl and swallow every last drop." She continued thrusting quickly and roughly until finally she buried her shaft as deeply as she could, releasing her load entirely. Ropes of seed spurting out over and over again as she cried aloud. When it finally subsided she pulled her shaft free and moved down between the girl's legs, allowing her freedom of movement again. Her hand stroking Ashlee's shaft in a slower pace. "My my, you are fun." She said with a grin.

Ashlee was doing her best to get as much air as she could while the older girl fucked her mouth and throat, as one hand let go of her hair to give her some relief and allow her to just pull back enough to get some air when ever the other girl pulled back on her thrust. She tried to get out a moan of denial not wanting to give the vaguest hint to Sid that she was starting to enjoy what was happening for fear of something worse that might result. She tried to shake her head no as the older girl reached down and started to stroke her shaft, making her brake and let out a moan of pleasure around the other girls cocks from her playing with her own large member.

She glared as best as she could at the girl above her when she was told to drink all of the older girls cum, she would not be forced to do such a thing if she could help it. Her cock however was starting to leak pre cum again thanks to Sid's playing, her cock started to pulse in the other girls hand because of the speed and firmness of the other girls working hand. When Sid finally pushed herself as deep as possible into the younger girls throat and started to cum, Ashlee fought and gagged trying not to swallow any of the seed the older girl was spraying into her but she had not choice since the older girl was spraying down her throat. The only thing she could do was bite as hard as she could but she did not want to do that to the other girl because she cared for Reina and if she hurt one then she would hurt both. She gasped coughing and spitting trying to get rid of the cum that was forced down her throat and to get some more air, though it did not help that much. She started to move and sit up as the other girl got off from on top of her. Ashlee gave her an angry glare to hide any pleasure that she may have gotten from the treatment, her legs trying to close not wanting to allow Sid to be between her legs.

Sid was certainly stronger than she looked. It came from her and Reina's body being hardened into a killer's by the circus. She placed her hands on her knees, struggling to pry the woman's legs apart. She smiled at the woman's glare. "Are you angry with me, or the fact that no matter how much you hate it, you're soaking wet right now?" When she'd finally parted her legs, she moved in quickly so that her legs couldn't keep her out. One hand fell to the woman's folds, inserting a couple of fingers. She stirred around for a bit before pulling her fingers free, showing the wet gleam on her fingers to the other girl. "What a naughty girl you are. Even by fay standards."

She readied her still hard cock, rubbing the woman's clit with the head. Her fingers returning to her folds for a moment. Her eyes panning slowly to the mirror again, smiling darkly before placing the head against the woman's entrance. She reached forward with her hands to grab the fay's wrists, trying to pin her arms again. She grinned broadly as she pressed her dick forward, spreading the woman's lips wide to accept her. "You can't resist it forever. Even if I let Reina do what she wanted again, you'd be begging to have her inside you. Admit it." She pressed forward again, inserting more of her shaft inside, using the woman's natural wetness as lubricant as she continued to press deeper, painfully slow.

Her lips spread into a grin as she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the woman's for a moment. "You really are a unique specimen. I like that." She pressed her lips tightly against hers, intruding with her tongue without a second's thought. She moaned softly into the woman's mouth, both from her tight pussy and from tasting herself in the woman's mouth. She pulled away, leaving a trail of saliva between them. Her lips forming a smile again.

Ashlee struggled against the other girl, trying to keep her legs close but the older girl was just so much physically stronger that the only way would be for her to use magic. That would be over kill and in all honesty to herself she did not want what was happening to her to stop, after all she did NEED this since it was part of her being a Fay. She let out a gasp not wanting to answer the other girl as the older girls fingers started to play with her dripping cunt, it caused her hips to buck against the other girls fingers as they played around inside her. "How would you know about my kind?" She asked challengingly doing everything she could to hold herself back from making pleased sounds after all it felt really good.

When Sid's cock touched Ashlee's button it sent a massive jolt of magic and pleasure threw them, causing Ashlee to let out a gasp from the feeling as the other girls fingers returned to her cunt. She tried to fight against the other girl to keep her hands free, not wanting to be held down again and almost helpless. She tried to push the older girl away though that gave the other girl the perfect chance to get her wrists again to trap her down against the bed. She gritted her teeth doing her best to hold her body still and not let any moans of pleasure escape from her lips as the older girl started to push in slowly. As the other girl entered her, there was no resistance, her body was more than willing to except what the older girl was giving her tight folds acting like they were trying to suck the other girls cock into her body. When the older girls words came out she gave her head a shake not trusting her voice since she thought if she opened her mouth she might give herself away. As she did her best to not let her body move against the other girl to force her in faster though it was hard for Ashlee not to do so.

A flash of heat went threw her body as the other girls small breasts pressed into hers, causing her heart to beat faster as more of their bodies touched. She did not comment at the older girls last words not knowing how to take them and not having any time. Since the kiss came to her lips, trying to keep her lips closed but this was a kiss and even though it was rough it still called to her and her mouth opened without delay for the other girl, finally causing a moan to escape in response to the other girls moan, as she started to slowly lose control, she body started to move against the other girls trying to get the older girls cock deeper into her needy folds.

Sid knew that Ashlee was only trying to deny her the satisfaction of pleasuring her through force. Her pussy was being infinitely more honest as it tried to eagerly pull her in deeper. Feeling the woman's hips beginning to move against her shaft was all the motivation she required. She pulled her shaft back til only the head remained inside. She gave the woman a brief moment to collect her senses before giving a fast and hard thrust as deep as she could, breaking through the woman's cervix with incredible force. The tightness that now swallowed her shaft was phenomenal, nearly every inch of her cock was being touched by Ashlee's pleasure granting magic.

She intentionally ignored the woman's cock, resorting instead to simply thrusting as deeply and as roughly as she could. If the woman wanted additional stimulation, she'd have to break down and ask for it. Sid leaned forward again, causing their nipples to flick together with each penetrating thrust. "How's it feel to have someone in your womb?" She asked with a teasing smirk as she continued to pound against her thighs. She rolled her hips forcefully with each thrust, attempting to cause subtle pains with each thrust, after seeing the woman's reaction to being forced into a rough deep throat.

Each time she pumped into Ashlee it brought a guttural moan from her lips. "I wonder if your other hole is as wonderful as this perfectly soaked pussy!" She growled, intentionally teasing that she might try to take her ass next. After trying her throat and her pussy, she was dying to figure out how good she could her ass could be. If it was truly a three out of three, than maybe Reina had done them both a favor by stopping her blade the night before.

Ashlee groaned as the other girl started to pull out and only left the tip of her long member inside her cunt, he body trying to hold it inside her, her mind starting to come back together before Sid slammed back into her cunt. Causing a cry of pain and pleasure to be loosed running loudly threw the room at such volume that it would be a merical if no one heard her. As the other girls cock was suddenly forced threw her cervix and into her womb, her body taking tight hold of her once it happened not wanting to let the other girls cock out of her body. The magic started to flow off of her body in waves and go into the other girl at every point that they were touching, all the pleasure of everything being even more increased. She could not help what was happening now that so much of her power was loose it started to feed off itself, it was to a point that if she tried to activly cast anything it would be many times more powerful then was safe.

Her body was shivering from all the sensations her body wanting more now that the other girl had started doing what ever she could to not give any pleasure to her twitching member, only making her power spike yet again trying to make the other girl do what her body wanted. She started to shiver as Sid leaned forward and started to rub her nipples against Ashlee's massive breasts and nipples already hard from everything that had happened before. She gave her head a shake not wanting to answer resisting the other girls taunts and goads to get her to speak anything of enjoyment, she let out small cries of pain as the girl fucked her harder though the pleasure was overwhelming any pain she was feeling, her legs wrapped around the other girl trying to hold her tight not wanting to let anything out of her tight pussy.

Ashlee could do no more to hold herself back at this point it had became to much, her body had now given in to Sid's doing everything it could do to squeeze just a little more pleasure out of everything. "Its better since I let almost no one there!" She said as another moan tore from her lips, her cock now leaking a steady stream of pre cum, that was leaking out and rubbing along both their bodies. She said with no idea what was going threw the other girls head, not knowing that the other girl was starting to not regret that she had not been killed.

Sid grinned broadly when she felt Ashlee finally cave to her taunting and goading. She granted the woman a reward. She moved the woman's arms so that she could pin both of her wrists with a single hand, while the other hand moved to wrap around the base of the woman's cock. She began stroking it as quickly as she was thrusting. The woman's legs holding her in place was all the proof she needed that Ashlee had given into her pleasure. Her own cries were growing louder. She had no doubt that the other students could hear their activities, but she knew people would expect it of a fay and she cared nothing for Reina's already shattered reputation.

"Is that so?" She continued slamming into the girl, digging deep and stirring her up. She grin was nearly manic at this point, motivated only by lust and pleasure. "Your pussy is fantastic! I can't wait to try your ass!" She continued thrusting deeply and roughly feeling her pleasure spiking to unimaginable heights. "I'm going to cum!" If at all possible her pace was pushed faster as she felt her orgasm approaching. "Fuuuuck!" She cried out, pressing in as deep as she could go, spraying jets of thick semen into the younger fay's womb, her hand still going berserk on the fay's cock, trying to force her to cum before taking her final hole.

Ashlee was panting under the older girl, only putting up a slight struggle when the other girl started to put both of her hands into Sid's one hand, which was surprising since she was the smaller one of the two. She let out a gasp of surprise when the stronger girl wrapped her now free hand around the younger girls cock and started to pump it, her hand barely wrapping around it. She was now letting out moans of pleasure with no control over herself, as she moved and bucked against the other girl, trying to get more even more pleasure, her body was already trying to milk the other girls cock as her own was stroked hard, the mass amounts of pre making it easy for the other girl to pump her big shaft, now starting to throb in the other girls hand from the attention.

"Oh GOD YES!" She cried out as the older girl slammed back into her cunt, touching every place that she could inside her tight and needy body. The was so much magic stirring now that it would be starting to move out from the room in small amounts causing some of the others inside the dorm to have some fun too. So that things would not be limited to only them, she wanted to share the pleasure she was feeling with all those around. "Gods if that is what you want then try." She said panting under the other girl as her body heated up even more. Then when she felt the other girl cum inside her her whole body went taught and squeezed down hard as her body spasmed in pleasure, her seed starting to spray them both as her womb took in every drop of seed that was splashed into her.

Feeling Ashlee's cock pulse in her hand as it sprayed her with hot cum brought a startled moan to Sid's pale lips. She rode out what was left of her orgasm before slowly pulling her length out from inside the woman, which was admittedly harder than she expected. A smile spread on her lips as she saw some of her seed leak out of the woman's pussy. She released the woman's cock and her wrists as she gathered some of the girl's seed on her finger, licking it clean before grinning. "You sure are tasty." She said as she licked her lips.

She paused as she heard the sounds of distant moans from outside the door, her eyes moving to the door for a moment before panning back to Ashlee in realization. "Sharing the fun are you?" A smile played across her lips as she reached down stroking her own cock with a hungry gaze. "Don't worry, I've got plenty of fun left for you to share." She continued stroking her own shaft, passively. "On all fours, now." She ordered, dawning that manic smirk again.

Back
Top Bottom