Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Country Secrets (MysticSparxman & LunaScatach)

MysticSparxman

Supernova
The day had started off just like any other for Dante Alexander. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t a day he was particularly looking forward to. He had gotten up at the same time he normally would. He had gotten up when his alarm clock had gone off around 11:30am. Dante wasn’t really the type of person who liked to get up really early in the morning, but he had gotten into the routine of setting his alarm and getting up whether he wanted to or not. The main reason for this was simple. Dante used to get up sometime in the afternoon. He would usually get up around the time of 2pm most days, and after a while, his parents got tired of it, so they decided to buy him an alarm clock. That was a few weeks ago, and even though it had taken him a while, he had managed to get used to using his alarm clock. There had been a number of times when he had been tempted to simply throw the alarm clock out of his window. Even now, there were still times when he was tempted to throw his alarm clock out of his window. Despite the fact he was often tempted to just throw his alarm clock right out of the window, he chose not to for two reasons. One reason was the fact he had started to get used to getting up slightly earlier, which he thought of as being a good thing as it gave him more time to do more. The second reason was also relatively simple. Dante knew that if he threw his alarm clock out of his window, he knew that his parents would only end up getting him another one anyway, so he didn’t think there would be any point to it.

After he had gotten up and out of his bed, Dante had moved towards his window. Once there, he pulled open the curtains and took a look outside. A small smile crossed his face and he nodded his head in approval as he saw the weather outside. It really did look like a nice day out. It was just the kind of day that Dante preferred. Smiling still, he turned on his heel and walked over towards his wardrobe. When he got there, he stood in front of the wardrobe and pulled open the doors. After doing so, he looked inside to see what he might want to wear for the day. He searched back and forth through the different clothes he had in his closet, and it did take him a few moments, but he did eventually manage to make his mind up as to what it was he was going to wear. In the end, he pulled out a silver and blue shirt, which was fairly tight fitting. Well, it was a little bit anyway. The shirt had a tribal design running down the chest and sleeves of the shirt. Dante also pulled out a matching pair of silver and blue baggy cargo pants. They also had the same tribal design running down each leg. Smiling a little more, Dante pulled the clothes out of the wardrobe, and then he closed it back up. After doing so, he stepped to his right side and stopped in front of a set of drawers. He pulled open the top drawer and pulled out a pair of socks and a pair of boxer shorts. He closed the drawer up soon afterwards, and then he slung his clothes over his arm. After slinging the clothes over his arm, he turned and made his way from his bedroom.

With his clothes slung over his arm, Dante walked from his bedroom and after turning right, he proceeded to make his way down the hallway, towards the bathroom that was at the end of the hallway. He reached the bathroom a few moments later, and he was about to knock on the door to see if anyone was in there when he noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Stopping just in front of the door, he pushed it open slowly and took a look inside. He felt slightly relieved when he noticed that no-one was in the bathroom. It meant he would be able to shower without being disturbed, or so he hoped. Walking into the bathroom, Dante closed the door behind him, and locked it in the process. After doing so, he turned around to face the shower in the left corner of the bathroom. Walking over to it, he set his clothes down on the toilet seat, and also made sure that there were spare towels ready for him to use. When he could see that there were actually some spare towels, he turned back to the shower, opened up the shower door and reached inside. Dante then pressed the power button to turn the shower on, and then he turned the dial clockwise until the water had reached the desired temperature. He held his hand under the stream of water until he could feel that it was at the right temperature. ”Ah, that’s just about right.” He smiled a little as he pulled his hand out from underneath the stream of water. Afterwards, Dante proceeded to get out of his bed clothes, and then he climbed into the shower. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly, smiling as he did so as he felt the warm stream of water hitting his head and cascading down his body. He opened his eyes a moment later, and he couldn’t help but feel much more alert now that he was in the shower. He always did whenever he had a shower. Dante reached for his favourite Lynx Africa shower gel, and washed himself with it. After rinsing off the shower gel, he proceeded to wash his hair soon afterwards, and then he remained in the shower for a further twenty minutes after he had washed both himself and his hair. Dante always liked to take his time in the shower. Always had done, and it was likely he always would too. When he felt as if he was finally done in the shower, he pressed the power button to turn off the shower, and he waited until the stream of water had stopped before he decided to climb out. After climbing out, he reached for a nearby towel that was on the towel rack, and wrapped it around his waist. With one towel wrapped around his waist, he picked up another towel, and used that one to dry his hair. Dante then walked over to the bathroom window and opened it up wide enough to let in some air into the steam filled bathroom. Turning back around, Dante dried his hair, and as soon as his hair was dry, he threw the wet towel into the laundry basket. He dried the rest of himself off soon afterwards, and after doing so, he got dressed into the clothes that he had managed to pick out for himself earlier. After throwing the second towel into the laundry basket, he turned and walked over to the mirror. He wiped off the steam that had gathered on the mirror, and then he picked up his comb and started to brush through his short and somewhat spiky blue hair. His hair was actually naturally blue, which was something many failed to believe. After doing so, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was quite tall for his age, standing at a height of 6ft2, and because he liked to keep in shape, he also had a muscular build. He was also relatively young too, as he had only just turned nineteen years old. After all, Dante wasn’t what you would call normal. Sure, he might look like any regular human, but he was actually far from human. In fact, he was a demon, just like the rest of his family were demons. It didn’t take him too long to get his hair just the way he wanted it, and as soon as he had done just that, he proceeded to make his way from the bathroom.

Now that he had woken himself up properly and freshened up in the shower, Dante started to make his way back down the hallway. He passed by his bedroom, and took a few steps past his bedroom door. He stopped a moment later, and stepped back to his bedroom. Turning back to face his bedroom, he stepped inside and walked over to his bed. Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he slipped his trainers on, and did up both sets of laces. After doing so, he reached under his pillow to pick up his phone and MP3 player. Putting his phone in one pocket and his MP3 player in the other, he got back to his feet and made his way from his bedroom once more. This time, he turned left and walked down the rest of the hallway. Once at the end of the hallway, he started to make his way down the stairs. As he descended the flight of stairs, he could hear voices coming from the kitchen. From what he could gather, it sounded as if both his mum and dad were talking in the kitchen. He reached the bottom of the stairs soon afterwards, turned and started to make his way down the hall. It didn’t take him too long to reach the kitchen, and he walked into the kitchen a moment later. Sure enough, as he walked into the kitchen, he saw both his mum and dad talking, but he was still unsure as to what it was they were both talking about. Even though he was curious, he still thought it would probably be better if he didn’t bother asking.

Dante had the feeling that his parents must have known he was getting up because there was a bowl of breakfast cereal already sat there waiting for him at the kitchen table. Now, it wasn’t every day that his breakfast would normally be waiting for him, so Dante couldn’t help but think that something was up. The only problem was the fact that he didn’t really know what that was. He did feel tempted to ask what was going on, but he thought it would be better not to ask. At least he thought it would be better not to ask just yet, so he sat down at the kitchen table, looking to his parents with a curious expression on his face. ”Thanks for the breakfast mom.” He managed a small smile before he started to eat his breakfast, and as he did, both his mother and father sat down to eat their own breakfasts. Whereas Dante had breakfast cereal, both of his parents had done themselves a fried breakfast. Now, they wouldn’t normally do themselves a fried breakfast, but they had decided that was something that they were going to do. As he had started to eat his breakfast, Dante’s mother, Alison turned her attention towards Dante with a small smile on her face. ”You know where you’re going today, don’t you Dante?” His mother smiled a little bit as she had asked him this. Hearing the question, Dante only sighed and rolled his eyes. ”You still can’t be serious about sending me out to the god damned country, can you mom? Do you really hate me that much?” Dante groaned a little bit as he really didn’t like the idea of having to spend time out in the country. His father chimed in soon afterwards. ”No Dante, we don’t hate you, but you’ve left us with no choice. Your behaviour, your attitude, everything about you needs to change, and it needs to change quick. Me and your mother believe that sending you out to the country is the only way to go about this, so yes you do have to go out to the country.” He spoke in a serious tone as he had said this, and Dante simply shook his head, rolling his eyes once again as he went back to eating his breakfast.

It took around ten minutes before Dante was finally able to finish his breakfast, and it took a further five minutes before his parents had finally finished their breakfasts. As soon as they were all finished, Alison got up from her seat at the kitchen table, and she picked up both plates and Dante’s cereal bowl and took them all over to the kitchen sink. Once there, she put the two plates and bowl into the kitchen sink, and she was going to wash them up until Marcus told her not to by shaking his head. ”We can always do that when we get back later on. It can wait.” He said to her. Alison looked back over her shoulder with a small smile before she nodded her head and turned back around to walk back to the kitchen table. Marcus turned to look at Dante as he got up from his chair. ”Okay Dante, come on, it’s time to get going. After all, it’s going to take us a while to get to where we need to go.” He smiled a little before motioning for Dante to follow him and Alison as they both made their way from the kitchen. Dante was reluctant to follow, but he did anyway, and he followed his parents as they made their way down the hallway towards the front door. He really didn’t like the idea of going out into the country for god knows how long, but at the same time, he didn’t really have a choice in the matter….even if he had brought it all on himself. See, Dante was a troublemaker through and through. He dropped out of school, and he is the type of person who likes to cause trouble just for the fun of it. There have been times when he has almost been arrested by the cops, he likes to drink, but hasn’t gone as far as drugs…..yet. He hardly ever listens to anything that his parents tell him either, and they basically felt as if him going out to the country was the last straw.

After making it out of the house and into the car, Marcus started up the car and shifted it into gear as soon as Alison and Dante were safely inside the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started the drive out into the country. The entire journey took around three hours, and during that time, Dante did manage to fall asleep for a fair amount of time. His father slowed the car down when they approached a ranch that was out in the country. The car travelled up a long gravel driveway and pulled to a stop just outside of a house. As soon as the car had come to a stop, Dante started to stir as he heard the doors of the car being opened. He opened up his eyes and took a look around, yawning and rolling his eyes when he saw where they were. Sure enough, they were out in the country. ”Oh great, it looks like we are here.” He muttered to himself as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of car. Once he was out of the car, he took a look around, and as he did, he had to admit that it didn’t look to be too bad, but that still didn’t change the fact he didn’t want to be there. Both of his parents had made their way over to the house they had pulled up to, and Dante followed after them reluctantly. Marcus stepped forward and knocked on the door a few times before stepping back and waiting for an answer.

Nephyths or Nephy manages to hide her ears and tail well. When a knock came she ran down to answer, hi she greet with a bright smile.

Marcus smiled a little bit as soon as someone had answered the door. Of course Dante still had that same unhappy look on his face. He had looked back over his shoulder at Dante and rolled his eyes when he had seen the look on his face. Afterwards, he turned his attention back towards Nephyths. "Hello there, I'm Marcus, and this here is my son Dante." He motioned to Dante who was still stood behind him. "I got in contact with you a few weeks ago regarding Dante coming up here to spend some time up here to sort out his attitude and behavior." He said as he looked to Nephyths. "I have to head off now, but he has everything that he's going to need. Oh, and he's not here too late, is he?" He asked in a curious tone.

Nephthys looked at them in curiosity then mentally snapped her fingers, "oh yes! Right and no, he isn't, I'm Nephthys by the way, nice to meet you." Nephy took a step back for Dante to come inside.

Marcus smiled and nodded his head as Nephthys had introduced herself. "Well it's nice to finally meet you Nephthys. I wish I could stay a little longer, but I need to be heading off now. I'm sure Dante will be in safe hands with you." With that said, he turned on his heel and walked back over to his car, leaving Dante to walk inside the house. Dante looked back over his shoulder as he saw his father getting into his car and driving off. Afterwards, he turned back to face Nephthys, and then he reluctantly walked inside her home. It was clear that he didn't really want to be there, but he didn't have a choice in the matter.

Nephyths nodded then said goodbye to Marcus. Then turned to Dante. "Alright my parents should be home in a few, do whatever you like just do NOT enter my room or break anything." Nephyths said with a smile as she walked out to feed the horses.

Dante watched her as she went out to feed the horses, and then he turned around to take a look at the room he had come to find himself in. He was in the living room, and as he took a look around, he had to admit that it wasn't really too bad. He nodded his head in approval. "Hmm, it's not too bad here, but it still sucks to be here. I don't even know how long I'm going to be stuck in this dump." Of course he had muttered this to himself, mainly because he was by himself anyway. After a few minutes, he walked out of the living room and started to check out the rest of the house.

As Nephthys was tending the horses, her tail was aching. She looked around carefully, making sure no one was watching and took her tail.out ti stretch. 'Ah! Feels much better.' She thought smiling.

Dante continued to check out the rest of the house, and he was surprised at just how big the house really was. However, he did wonder where he was going to be staying. Well, he didn't know which room was his anyway. Dante decided not to check upstairs for the time being, so he headed back into the living room, and he sat down on the couch. Afterwards, he picked up the remote and turned on the television. As soon as he had turned on the television, he started to flick through the channels. However, as he was flicking through the channels, he did wonder what was taking Nephthys so long.

As soon as she groomed and fed the last. She decided to head back to the house. Halfway, she nearly forgot about her tail and quickly hid it out of sight and out of Beowulf. She entered the house, "sorry for taking so long. Hungry?"

Dante had just about managed to find something worth watching by the time Nephthys had come back inside the house. He had managed to find a movie to watch, and the movie he had found was Knight & Day. He looked away from the television and towards her as she had spoken. He thought about her question before nodding his head. "Yeah, I guess I am a little hungry." He said to her. "Anyway, do you have any idea how long I have to spend here?"

Nephthys shook her head and handed Dante a mcdonalds meal. "We could get something else if you don't like mcdonalds."

Dante sighed a little to himself when she told him how she didn't know how long he was supposed to be spending there with her. "Great, so my dad didn't tell you how long I have to stay here?" He asked in a curious tone. A small smile formed on his lips as she handed him a mcdonald's meal. He opened up the meal and took out the burger that was inside before he turned his attention back to her. "No, this is just fine. I love mcdonalds."

Dante thought this over before nodding his head a little bit. "Yeah, maybe he will." He paused for a moment to take a bite out of his burger. Afterwards, he sipped on his drink before setting it back down again. "When is your dad back anyway? And why would he know how long I have to spend here? Was it him and my dad who spoke more? Or did you speak with my dad instead?"

Dante smiled a little bit before shrugging his shoulders. "Figures it would probably be your dad who spoke to mine." He shrugged his shoulders a little bit after having said this. "It still would have been nice for my dad to tell me how long I have to spend here though. Didn't you dad tell you that I would be coming here?"

Nephthys nodded "sort of. He didn't say who just-a guy is coming-he didn't tell me how long." By that time, her father came in, "ah, you must be Dante. Please to meet you I'm Jack." Jack came up and extended his hand out for a handshake

Dante sighed a little bit as he heard what Nephthys had said to him. He wished that he knew how long he was going to have to spend out in the country, but it seemed as if she didn't know. He turned his attention towards her father as he had walked in. Dante simply nodded his head and shook Jack's hand a second later. "Yeah, I'm Dante, but how long do I have to stay here. After all, I'm guessing my father spoke to you, didn't he?"

Back
Top Bottom