Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stripped Bared

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderaGraySky

Super-Earth
Zorya was hoping for a place to rest for the night.

Unfortunately, not even the deepest levels of her pockets possessed anything resembling money. Not even lint.

She'd made it this far by haggling, pick-pocketing, and gingerly stealing a meal from a man or two. Nights were easier to find; men were eager to let a woman lay in bed with him. It wasn't as if her entire life had been spent at the hands of men; at least now she got to chose who she bed.

So while she lounged in the inn's dinning area, she scanned the crowd, looking for an attractive man to bunk up for the night. Lucky for her, she had an ability to spot the most evil of the bunch and steered clear of those. Every man had a corrupt soul, but there was always a lesser evil. With the latter, she was mostly safe.

Mostly.

With long legs draped across two seats, she leaned her perfect form against the back of her seat, creating an alluring view of her pronounced chest and flat, toned stomach. With beautiful, almond shaped eyes, she watched the men bustle about from under thick lashes.

Allen walked slowly into the small inn running his hand though his short hair as he moved to the bartender. He held a small smile on his lips, to those who knew deep pain could see just how forced it was not quite reaching his eyes as he spoke softly paying the man for a mug of ale, a room, and a bath tonight. Sweat beated across his forehead though he did not seem to be even mildly winded as if hs had recieved healing from some priest.

He felt the tug of his power on everyone in the room, he was aware of the men as well as the women in the room though he did nothing intentionally his power drew from everyone in the room. He was always taking small amounts of stength, stamina, and sadness. He thought it was only right as he could not turn it off, he felt less tired, stronger, more depressed. Though the men drunk some extra, were less rowdy with the added fatigue, and most seemed in a better mood.

Though he felt a familiar tug as his eyes fell to the women he drew some ability of before stopping it always having to prevent himself from sharing another person's ability when nearby. He slid to a corner table quietly trying to find comfort from the bard playing music while he drank slowly. Today had been a hard day, and he knew he would have to take a better job tomorrow if he was to keep food in his stomach.

Zor watched a handsome man walk into the bar and thought for a minute he should be her target. But another man stepped in her line of vision, flashing her a toothy grin. She gave him one back and the man settled next to her, beginning to flirt charmingly. Finding him attractive, though not near as attractive as the man who had just walked in, she flirted back.

When his hand touched her thigh, she knew testing his eyes was what she needed to do next. Once the touching began, it was fair game-- to men, anyway. She had to see what kind of man he was before she allowed this.

Their eyes locked. She in drew a deep breath, seeing ghastly things. Not for the first time. Knowing all too well what kind of a man he was, she pulled away and said, "I think you better be going."

The man frowned, clearly not happy with that answer. "Wha? You'll flirt with me, but that's it? I can make you scream all night." His hand hadn't moved, even though she'd tried to pull away. His hand inched closer to her shorts, fingers heavy on her skin. "I bet you taste good."

Her eyes narrowed at the blatant paces. "I said no." It had taken her many years to develop the word into her vocabulary and now that it was there, it was staying. She stood to leave, but he grabbed her with a hold much too strong. "The the fuck go of me," she said with eyes of ice.

"Not 'til you agree to let me ride you all night," the man said with a drunken sneer.

Oh, gross. She tried to yank her hand away, but his grip tightened.

Allen looked over when she said no, and then slid his eyes to the innkeeper watching as the man stangely averted his gaze which was odd enough. Then he glanced over to the man who was supposed to stop such things, and found the man leering as if he might get to see more. Allen felt a flash of anger which he let burn into nothingness before he stood with a large slam on his table which drew a few eyes except the man grabbing the women. Whatever power she had it would not help her here he assumed. He focused his power on the one man drawing the physical strength, and senses from the man as he walked over to the table not looking at the women.

"Excuse me mi'lord. I believe this charming lady said she was not interested." Allen was guessing the man some kind of lord or someone dangerous or he would not so openly lay hands on someone in a busy inn. He knew he was drawing eyes which he did not like. He preferred to work till he could move onto the next town always searching for adventure, and answers the two things that seemed to consume his world. He was ready to put the man on the floor if he lashed out, but he was hoping for a peaceful end to this something he doubted had any hope here.

The man sneered at the newcomer with a drunken slur. He pointed a finger, releasing Zorya in the process. "You mind your own fucking business, prude."

Zorya sent a glare of daggers at the man. "There is no business. That's what he was saying." Her eyes were piercing as they drilled into the drunken man.

He glowered and smacked her hard, across the face. "Shut up, whore. No one asked for your opinion."

It had taken years, but Zorya did not fall from the slap. Instead, she had taken it better than most men would and when her gaze returned to her attacker, her eyes filled with much more than malice. A red hand print was evident on the side of her face, though the darkened skin made it difficult to see. She spit out blood. "You hit like my mother," she said with bloodied teeth.

The man saw red and charged her with a growl of fury.

Allen saw this going worse, and worse as anger seared him deep as he stared at the slap as if in part disbelief. Then he moved with a quickness no regular man could match to move in the man's way making the man choose to either try to run Allen over or fight him to get to the women. Garret let his power borrow the strength of all those in the room, as he readied for the man's charge.

Allen never used weapons, and could best most with his bare hands who were fully aware. This man who seemed to have abandoned all sense would be little challenge Allen thought, and as the man drew close enough three quick blows struck at the man aiming for his throat, chest, then the side of the man's head. It would not be strong enough to kill the man, but if the man could not avoid the three attacks he would wake up in the street in pain.

The man was not a fighter; he fell back from Allen's attacks and didn't get back up. A pool of blood formed around his head, but no one rushed to help the man. Zor stared at the fallen body with raised brows, before looking to the man who had stood up to her. Impressed, as this was the first man to defend her, she offered him a coy smile.

The innkeeper shot a glance to the group and rolled his eyes. "Get that body out of here before it intrudes on my business." He pointed a meaty finger at Zorya and Allen. "You two, if you're getting a room, pay now or leave."

Zorya crossed her arms under her breasts, leg thrust out in a stubborn stance.

A group of men were beginning to haul the body away, no doubt friends of his.

Zor let out a heavy breath and inclined her head to Allen. "Thank you for steppin' in." She pressed her arms closer to herself, knowing she'd lost her chance to bunk with someone for the night. "Enjoy your stay, I gotta go." She jerked a thumb toward the innkeeper. "Ya heard the man. But again, thank you." And she meant that, from the bottom of her heart.

Allen had already paid for his room his eyes fell to the innkeeper a warning look knowing the tavern tuff here had little hope of besting Allen, "It is fine love, careful when around men such as that". Allen slid his hand along the women's cheek in a kind gesture. It was not an advance as if it was something he did to most he met, but it did cause him to look into her eyes the odd power he had pulled from her as his eyes widened just a hair in shock. "Sorry to keep you up, farewell." Allen moved over to finish his drink. He knew it was rude not to offer his name, but he had forgotten as he was still trying to understand what he saw.

Allen knew it was not really likely he would kick anyone out spending money, he would not want the inn up the road getting any business he could have. Allen sighed as he could not believe any inn would allow such things. He would have to spend the extra money at the other inn tomorrow. He was only staying here as the innkeeper was unlikely to give back what was already paid. Allen hated using the power of others it left him feeling odd as his mind tried to puzzle out how, and what just happened.

Zorya hadn't expected Allen to lock eyes with her, nor was she prepared for the insight she was allowed to glimpse. She couldn't see the life he had led, but she saw the kind of man it had created. He was strong, determined, but surrounded in a ray of love and kindness. In all her twenty three years of soul-gazing, she had never come across such a soul.

Her heart palpitated in her chest, uncontrollably.

What she didn't know is what he saw.

He didn't see her life, either, but rather the torment that she had endured. Pain had slashed into her soul on a daily, hourly, basis; she could not escape. For years, she was trapped, caged, and used only for the pleasure of men, though there was the occasional woman. All manner of foul beasts, these people were and they had nearly destroyed a beautiful soul.

But what Allen saw was her soul reawakening and the fire burning bright-- it was her fuel for life and her drive to endure.

Curious about what she had seen, Zorya saddled up to the man and said, "I don't mean to be a bother..." she was distracted by his dazzling chin and sculpted features, finding herself very aroused by this man. "...but I don't have a place to stay for the night." She swallowed hard; most men would take the offer she was about to lay out, but after glimpsing his soul, she wondered if he might be insulted. "I can give you services in return." Her lashes fluttered in a flirtatious manner and she gaze an incline of her chest, allowing him a full gaze of her swollen breasts.

Allen seemed startled when she spoke, but looked calmly her power used up so he did not fear it happening again. "I require no payment, but you will have to ignore the fact that I had a tub brought up so I could bathe." His eyes took her in as if weighing her, "Interesting what you can see in the eyes of others is it not?" He watched her fora moment before finishing his cup of ale it helped keep his thoughts from fluttering about, but Allen had no love for the drink. He could understand what he saw, and was a little curious to know what she saw in him. Though, he would never ask more so for fear of what she did he had some marks in his own past he knew.

Allen then gave a silent oath to himself realising he had not introduced himself. Allen did not seem to know they had moved past names with her rather forward offer, "My name is Allen Zehyr pleased to meet you...?" He spoke toward the end as if he was going to use her name, but found he had not been given it. He would be most interested to know more of her, and would ask her later to find out if she was even willing to speak openly with him.

Allen would never take that as a payment for anything. He would not fight it if they became close it would not have been the first time for him. His travels had run him in saving a few women who desired to 'thank' him. However he never asked, and always tried to dissuade them as he was a traveler he did not stay anywhere. Not all were put off by such things he had found.

"Zorya," she said with a smile curling at the edges of her lips, "but you can call me Zor."

She folded her arms as she leaned onto the table, wondering what he had meant about seeing things in people's eyes. She could see a lot, sure, but everyone else? They never saw anything. Only she was granted the gift to peek into their soul.

Zorya studied the man, who was rippled in impressive muscles that were lean and structure. She liked the build of him; he was slightly taller than her, but not enough to be imposing. She liked that.

Giving him a flash of more chest, she asked, "Are you just passing through town?"

Allen studied her for a moment as if thinking of how much to say, but decided to say as he always did. Allen then glanced about rethinking on what to saw as he put his hand out for her to take. He knew going upstairs any other way would end with the bartender stopping her with getting a room. He moved passed the man without a word letting the man think what he would. He guessed everyone figured she was looking to sell her body with the way she seemed to try to make him look toward her breasts.

He enjoyed the view she offered, but never actually leered which she was probably used to by now. When he brought her to the average sized room a large copper tub filled with water that did not much look warm. He guessed you got what you paid for, and would make due. Then he turned to her, "I do not like to draw attention, I am an outsider in this town. I will move on when the work I do here pays for me to reach the next town." He sat on one of the two stools in the room as if to continue the conversation here.

Zorya was happy to be away from the crowd in the inn. Too many eyes lingering, wondering what they were up to. It was better this way. And she, for once, was glad to be alone with a man.

Realizing he didn't want to talk about the business he had here, she figured it was better not to press. instead, she gestured to the cold water. "Do you want that heated? I can get it to a good temperature." She'd learned some magic in her days as a slave, though they were meant for comfort for others; she'd secretly strengthened her skills and become somewhat of a practiced mage. Though even that was too much credit on her abilities.

She had noticed he hadn't ogled her yet, in any form, which she found rather strange. Everyone in the inn had been staring, including a few women. Why hadn't he?

The good soul thing?

Allen looked at her for a moment then decided to see what she was like off balanced interested in her. "I guess someone with such a strange ability would have some tricks up her sleeve eh?" He moved to his feet assuming she was not as abashed as most. "I would appreciate a warm bath, if it is not to much trouble." He moved over to the bed slipping his two shirts off exposing his bare chest. Though for the time he left his pants on he seemed to wait to see what she had to say.

The only place he really wanted to stay long enough had many odd customes so nudity had become of small notice to him. He had even gotten over those that gawked at the long scars across his back from a barbed whip when he was just fourteen. He pulled a simple solid tan shirt from his bag, as well as a change of trousers.

Zorya crouched in front of the bath, touching it with the palms of her hands. She let heat seep from them, causing the water to warm. "What do you mean?" She hadn't done anything in the inn to give notice of any abilities. She tended to keep her talents on the down-low, but she couldn't resist the idea of seeing this man climb into a steaming bath...

She didn't draw her hands away until steam was profusely purling from the water like rolls of waves. She stepped back, watching the man undress. She hoped he wasn't the prudish type, asking her to step out while he bathed.

Her eyes lowered, but she watched him from under long, curled lashes. She draped her lithe figure across the bed as his clothes were removed. Watching his muscles shift and move, she felt something trickle between her legs.

Allen noticed her look, but did not seem to mind as he undid his trousers pulling his small cloths with them as he turned to move to the bath. He was a large man despite only being a little hard. He looked over to her for a moment before talking slowly as if being careful, "I have the ability to use other peoples energy. Such as the ability to see into the depths of not who, but what a person is." He finished up, before lowering himself into the tub. His collar showed two markes one on either side that looked similar to bite marks a week healed.

The water was more than welcome as he let out a sigh. The tension in his muscles he had been ignoring seemed to wisp away as he started to just let the water soak for the time being. "Feel free to not answer my questions, just seeing something like that kind of makes me want to get to know them." He wondered if she was the same, or if she hated her power. He could see not liking it not wanting to imagine what she saw in some people.

Staring at the man in silence, Zorya couldn't believe what she'd just heard. He had similar powers? Did that mean he had seen her soul as well?

Her eyes lingered on the man's naked figure, brow arching at the size of his member. How could such a beautiful man be so pure? And he had a power like hers?

"What did you see?" She asked, referring to the gaze they'd shared earlier. She had seen straight into his soul and knew, without a doubt, he'd never hurt her. His confessions furthered this thought and she couldn't believe she was in the presence of someone like him.

She edged closer to the tub, now sitting up. Able to see all of him in the water, she let her eyes linger on his manhood. Normally she wasn't so aroused by a man, but him...

Tucking a strand of purple hair behind an ear, she explained, "No one's ever realized I had this gift."

He gained a haunted look in his eyes as he kept his smile which somehow seemed more pained. "New abilities are dangerous for me... I can not control them as I do not understand. I could not use it again if you were to leave, I only hold other powers for a time or until used." He seemed to try to think as he thought on how to answer her question about what he saw. Allen the shrugged lightly, "A pain you let consume you... like bringing yourself back from the brink. The world should weep for what has happened to you."

Allen then seemed to grow quiet for the time something troubling him as he started to wash as if trying to remove something. He tore himself up for what he had done before he could control his power. It felt as though it should sear him to the core, but he had things to do. Allen hoped the penance he took for himself could repent for some small part of his past. He did not mind her leering, even with her so close this was still less intimate than a sweat tent he thought to himself trying not to let the pain of the past touch him.

RE: Stripped Bare

No one had ever said such words to her.

Granted, no one knew about the events lurking in her past. The torment she'd been forced to endure...

There was pain in this man's life, too. Though she didn't know what it was, it had scarred him deep and that's part of what created the goodness that radiated from him. She watched him clean, as if he trying to scrub sins from his flesh. She knew the method all too well.

"You pick up other people's powers? That must be... confusing." She dropped to the floor and crawled to the tub, her reddish-purple eyes shining as they gazed at him. A smile tugged at the edges of her lips and she slipped a hand into his bath.

Finding his large member, she ran a finger across it, loving the feel of it begin to harden. "Your soul... is filled with a blinding kindness. I've never seen anything like it." Her eyes met his, again. "Ever." Another finger joined as she rubbed the length of his shaft with a playful smile.

He had made it clear he would not accept her pleasing him as payment, but if she wanted to have fun it did not bother him as he felt the warm sensation as pleasure seemed to follow her fingers movement. He shook his head slight, "kindness fits I suppose maybe your gift does not delve far enough back." He seemed as though he did not want to believe that he was not somehow tainted. Though he continued in a move to lighten the mood, and change the subject. "You know if you want to bathe to you can join me."

The bathtub could fit both of them, but she would be on top of him with little extra room. Allen seemed barely phased remembering when such things would make him bolt in embarrassment though to him that was a very long time ago. He did seem to smile some, not the forced pain from earlier. She was going to be interesting to spend the night with even if all she desired was to tease. He would get her back soon enough.

He sounded unsure of her power's depiction of him, but it had never been wrong. And never before had she seen a soul like his. So at the offer to bathe with him, all she could do was give him a cat-like smile as her clothes dropped to the floor.

The water was still very warm as she stepped in and lowered herself onto Allen. Never before had her face been plastered with a genuine smile as she touched her wet, wanting sex to a man's member. She eased herself atop him, thighs straddling his waist. His manhood was tucked between her and his stomach and she stroked the length of it with her wet folds.

She leaned forward, pert breasts exposed and erect. A hand reached between them and fingered the tip of his throbbing slab of beef and she pressed her lips to his. Giving him a hungry kiss, her lips danced with his; a small moan passed between her moving lips and she ran a tongue along his. "Mmm..." She ground a little harder on his member. "Are you enjoying the feel of me, Allen?" She asked with a sultry, silken voice.

Allen was a little shocked at how quickly she had undressed, but watched her a little as she had him. He was aroused from her teasing, though it was nothing compared to how it felt when she pressed down grinding against him. His thick hard manhood pulsing just slightly as he felt the desire for more. His personality seemed a little more forward now as before he was not willing to look at her form now his hand moved up wrapping around her breast groping her her as he rubbed her nipple between two of his fingers lightly.

His other hand wrapped around her as he squeezed her ass pulling her against him a little harder. He was not one for words during other times much less when his mind was becomming fuddled with desire, and instead of answering he pressed to her locking his lips with her as he kissed her passionately. The feel of her body in his strong firm hands, and the way she kissed him had his blood on fire with his wants. His hands firm against her showing just how much he enjoyed the feel of her, and how much he desired everything she was willing to give.

Zor moaned as he cupped a breast and pulled her closer still. She let his mouth consume hers as she continued to move her hips. Nipples being pleasured sent radiating sensations of ecstasy between her legs. She broke away from his kisses to lift herself from him.

The water slid off her skin and shone like glass. She watched in fascination as his member rose from where it had been kept captive and she smiled as it bulged further, almost as if beckoning her.

Holding open the folds of her sex, she smiled ruefully at Allen and made sure he was watching as she grabbed a hold of his pulsating member and slid it inside her wet folds.

For the first time, probably ever, she screamed in pleasure at the feel of his thickness inside her. Her eyes widened further as she brought her hips down, engulfing the entirety of his meat. The water splashed around her rigorous movements as she thrust down hard on his member. Her breasts bounced with every thrust and more noises came from her parted, pert lips.

Heaving, erect breasts continued to jump in front of Allen's face as Zorya moaned loudly. She ground her hips hard against his, raising and falling on his juicy meat.

He had not wanted to let her move, but had not stopped her either as he watched her move in this tub she had all the control. Though he did not mind that much right this moment. When she moved the tip of his thick shaft into her he had to fight the urge to pull her down before she could do it herself. Then with the first time she pushed down on him, and the feel of her wet womanhood wrapping around him he let out a small grunt of pleasure moving with her so when she pushed down he was pushing up to add more to the pleasure.

Allen then moved up so he was sitting more so when he wrapped one hand around her breast groping strongly as he felt her tight sex spread apart to wrap around his pulsing shaft again, and again his head lowering slightly taking her other nipple between his lips sucking lightly as his tongue wrapped in circles around her nipple. When she moved up, and away from him he pulled back teasing her nipple slightly as his other hand tenderly pinched her other nipple a little roughly.

The sound of her moaning as she moved on him was just as pleasing to him, he wanted her to need him as much as he needed her. The pleasure taking him though he doubted she would be able to keep going like she was as hard as she was planning on turning the tables on her soon. He was not a passive man just because he did not like causing trouble, and she was going to learn he did have an aggressive side when prodded properly as she was doing now.

Zorya's moans only grew louder and stronger as they moved against each other. When an erect nipple was taken in Allen's mouth, she let out a cry of adrenaline, grasping his hair and pulling his face closer to her chest. Her pert breasts continued moving with her fast thrusting and she all but rode him like a steed. The water was splashing out of the bath's confinement, but neither cared as they continued.

The feel of his hips meeting hers with heavy force sent more pleasure coursing through her body. She rocked against him with all the force she possessed. Growls and groans emerged from her throat.

Pulling him closer still, she didn't let him release the breast in his mouth, the feel of his tongue coursing over her nipple a sensation that was driving her made. She ground against him harder, her wet sex swallowing his whole member. Twisting and twirling her hips, she moved them in methodic patterns as she rode him. "Oh yes," she said as her back arched further, now thrusting her other nipple in his mouth. "Oh yes, keep doing that..." She pressed her breast harder against him as her hips feverishly impacted his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom