Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun in the Sun (Skeith x Lucy_ll)

"Aahhmmm " - Susan gasped and moan softly feeling Sybil's hand touching her cock, her legs shivered - "ah .. you don't have to... you don't have to do that... I.. I know you don't like... boys... dicks... even if it's your fault... you don't have to... " - she couldn't go on speaking when Sybil grabbed her cock and started stroking it.

It was the first time someone else not herself had touch her hard cock, and she loved it, even if her friend was doing it awkwardly.
"Aahhh yaahh gaahd... so good " - Susie almost screamed. She moved her hand put it over Sybil's one, and then she guided her loved friend how to do it, how to stroke her cock, slow long strokes over her full length, up and down, and then laying back to let her do.

"Yesss yesss go on mmmmghhhh That's the way.... now faster pleasee aahhhmmm " - she moaned. She was going crazy in pleasure, the treatment on her cock and her pussy at the same time had her hard and soaked, she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Sybil smiled when Susie admitted that it was her fault that she was hard, it meant that she found her at least some what attractive. She was rather embarrassed that she needed Susie's guiding hand to show her how to properly do something as simple as perform a hand job. "I guess you've done this a few times, huh?" She asked with a teasing smile. When she heard her plea for her to do it faster, she slipped her middle finger inside of her pussy, twisting it as she pumped it in and out. Now that was territory she understood well enough.

Her Hand began stroking her shaft faster, watching Susie's reactions as she did so. She wanted to make sure she was doing it right, after all. She smirked seeing her friend so flushed with such a perverted expression on her face. Each of her friend's moans made the crotch of her bikini bottoms display moistness. She began stroking faster as she felt the woman's cock pulsing in her hand, her finger moving faster within her folds.

It was incredible, awesome. Susie had never felt so hot before doing it by herself. She had spent hours masturbating, playing with her cock and pussy, so she blushed more if that was possible when Sybil asked her about it. But this was something different, she couldn't imagine that it could feel so much better when it wasn't her own hands doing it.

Her pussy was completely soaked, she felt the friendly finger invading it and playing inside. She moaned loud again.

"Oh Sybil... I... I'm going to... if you don't stop, I'm going to cum in a second aahhhhggggmmm " - she wasn't sure if you wanted to cum and finish this marvelous torture or if she wanted to go on feeling this.

Anyway, before she could do anything to not cum, she lost control, and screaming loud, she came hard on Sybil's hand. Her whole body was shaking while her cock spurted big shots of cum, and her pussy throbbed and her juices oozed out.

She could only breathe heavily, while watching Sybil's reaction, flastered, smiling thankfully to her.

Sybil's gave a small yelp of surprise when Susie came. She watched with awe as spurts of seed shot forth, some coating her hand and wrist. She pulled her hands away, looking at both of them curiously for a second. She pulled them close, licking her finger clean of Susie's female nectar before turning her attention to her semen coated hand. She swallowed lightly before pulling the hand closer, tentatively licking at the thick substance.

She pursed her lips for a moment, unsure of what she thought of it. After a moment of deliberation, she continued licking her hand, much like a cat before swallowing. She looked up at Susie seeing that look of gratitude on her face, a genuine smile. "I hope I did alright." She said with a small blush. "It was my first time doing anything like that." She leaned forward, kissing the woman's lips tenderly. She pulled away slowly, brushing her hand against the woman's cheek.

Susie watched how Sybil looked at her hands covered with her juices, and how she tasted her pussy juices. Susan was going to say she didn't have to, but it was too late, Sybil was already licking the cum from her hand. Susie blushed, embarrassed by the mess she had made on her friend.

When Sybil leaned over her and kiss her lips, Susie could taste herself on her lips. Her eyes filled with tears, but this time of happiness and thanks to her loving friend. She could stay like that forever.

"You... you did great. It's been my best... o-orgasm " - her face turn deep red, beeing the first time she talked about sex with anyone, and right after being the first time someone had touched her so intimately - "if you... you want, I... I'd like to... return you the favour"

Seeing the tears forming in Susie's eyes, her smile, and that bright blush brought a tremendous amount of joy. She wasn't sure if she'd ever seen so much raw and honest emotion from the other girl in the entire time she knew her. She reached a hand up to cup her cheek, brushing some tears from her eyes as a smile spread on her lips. "If that's what you want, I certainly won't argue." She gave the woman a light kiss on the forehead, the tip of her nose, and finally a light peck on her lips before she pulled away.

Her hand fell to the string of her bakini bottoms, pulling it to cause them to come undone. She pulled them away, exposing her shaved and moistened pussy to her friend. She spread her legs, crooking one knee up, while the other leg lay flat on the sand. "Do whatever you want to me." She said with an inviting smile and a hungry gaze.

Susie was experimenting new feelings in her, excitement and desire, a new way to see her friend, with no ore secrets between them. And also seeing her naked bald pussy, even not being the first time cause Sybil was not shy about showing her body, now it look different. It was naked for her.
Susie moved a nervous hand towards it, slowly, temptatively, until it reached her aim.
The hot wet pussy welcome her finger that she moved softly, exploring the lips and the clit, every folder in it and finally sliding a finger inside the wet cavity.
With no words, Susan looked at her friend, smiling, while her finger moved in and out more confident. Then she lowered her head to kiss her belly, looking up again for approval, though the wetness her fingers were getting was already the answer she expected.

Sybil smiled as she watched Susie's nervous hand moving towards her crotch. She bit her lip as her fingers began to explore the surface, brushing over her clit and moistened southern lips. A small moan escaped her lips as her finger slid inside of her. She panted heavily as her gaze fell to watch the woman's finger enter and exit her body, her eyes meeting Susie's when she felt that kiss on her stomach.

She gave a heated smile as her hand came to rest on her cheek again. "Whatever you want do, my body is yours to explore." She groaned quietly as the woman's finger continued to slowly but confidently explore her interior. She felt her stomach churning as a burning sensation rose in her body. She slowly moved her hips against the woman's finger, eager for more attention.

Susan went on going downwards on Sybil's body, kissing her navel, her hips, seeing how close her pussy was to her mouth. Susan kissed it softly. She was so nervous , but also very excited again, her cock was getting hard once again as her lips and tongue were probing on her friend's clit.
Hearing Sybil's moans encouraged her to go on, the first time she was playing with someone else sex, and she loved it. Her fingers went on moving in the wet pussy, in and out, finding it so hot and soaked, she took her fingers out to taste them, sucking them, her face burning hot, looking at Sybil, before burying her face in her friend's waiting pussy.

A loud cry escaped her lips as she felt her friend's tongue against her clit. She continued to try to stifle her moans as she felt her friend's fingers probing her moistened pussy. Whimpering sounds escaped her lips as Susie pulled her fingers away. Her folds ached for more attention, her half-lidded eyes gazed down at her friend with wonder as she watched her taste her fingers. Her eyes flew open wide as her friend dove back in, causing the young lesbian to fall back into the sand, her hands coming to fall on the back of Susie's head, her fingers lacing in her hair. "Oh god..." She moaned loudly, holding her friend's head in place.

"Please, don't stop!" She cried, her hips rocking against her lips and tongue gently. She writhed in the sand, incapable of maintaining her composure. She'd dreamed about this experience for an eternity, but never expected it to feel this good, or for it to have ever come true.

Hearing her friend again, and seeing how she loved it, gave Susan increased desire to satisfy her. She devoured her pussy, her inexperience tongue was exploring the warm inviting pussy, her clit, tasting her, eating her, making its way in Sybil's pussy as far as it could.
Then the tongue was replaced by her fingers, that fucked her slowly for a few seconds and gaining speed soon. So her lips got free to move to her clit, kissing it, flickering her tongue over it, burying her face on Sybil's pussy with her hands on her head, looking for her orgasm.

And boy would Susie find it. Sybil did everything she could to maintain her composure under the woman's aggressive pleasuring. Her ability to focus on the consequences of their behavior was gone, replaced by a hazy obsession with the present. Each assaulting flick of Susie's tongue, each probing thrust of her fingers was mind-numbing in it's pleasure. Her cries slowly mounted before she lost all control. A final scream of pleasure escaped her lips as her orgasm rocked her body, releasing her nectar.

She fell back onto her elbows as she tried to recover from the orgasm. Her body still quivering from the experience. "Holy crap, where did that come from?" She asked her friend with a playful smile as she struggled to catch her breath.

Susie received Sybil's orgasm in her mouth and lips, loving how her friend shake under her attention, happy to have been able to satisfy her.
She softly licked her pussy, taking her juices, loving them. She was so embarrassed realizing how much she liked doing these dirty things, knowing she could do it all day long.

That way, with her lips wet with Sybil's sex juice, and her face deep red, she smiled shyly looking at her friend, and laid down on her side next to her friend. She leaned over her still recovering lover and kiss her softly on the lips for a second.

"This is just... my way to thank you for being my friend, for... loving me and letting me love you " - her words came out slowly, softly - "I hope I did it good, it was the first time I did that".

Sybil met Susie's kiss in earnest, tasting herself on her lips. When she pulled away, a smile lingered on her lips. She offered a small giggle when she heard Susie's words. "It was amazing." She looked over at her friend, her eyes dancing over her bathing suit covered body. Her hand fell on her waist, gently rubbing through the fabric. Her hand slowly drifted lower, curling her fingers about the girl's cock.

She used her free hand to guide Susie onto her back as she swung her leg over her so that she could straddle her. Her still wet pussy rested against the underside of Susie's shaft, pinning it to her stomach. A bright blush present on her lips as she slowly grinded against her. She leaned forward, pressing her lips against hers in a brief but passionate kiss. As she rose to a seated position again, she reached behind her, pulling the string to allow her bikini top to fall away, revealing her breasts. She tossed the bikini aside before looking down at Susie. "So... Do you want to put it inside me?" She asked teasingly, as she continued to rub against it slowly.

Their kiss was now passionate and lovingly, sharing more than just a kiss, but feelings and intimacy, knowing that their relation had changed to a higher degree. Susie abandoned herself to that kiss and was hungry for more when Sybil broke it. But when she straddled her and Susie could feel her friend's pussy rubbing the base of her cock, something that make it twitched and leak precum on her own belly.

Susan intensely looked how Sybil removed her top, looking at her beautiful tits before they kissed again. When Sybil asked her if she wanted to put it in her, she almost cum, but she was also very nervous at the same time, wanting it, but scared of hurting her friend.

"I... I would like... love to do it " - she said very softly, looking at Sybil's eyes while her hands softly caress her waist while Sybil straddled her. Those hands moved slowly higher, climbing every inch to reach the tits exposed under the sun, those soft firm hills and the erect peak of the nipples, where her thumbs softly linger. - "But I... I would never do anything that you don't like. We don't have to do it if you don't want to " - a moan escaped her mouth while she felt the wetness and warmth of Sybil's pussy rubbing the lenght of her hard cock.

Sybil's body shivered as she felt Susie's fingers exploring her body, finally stopping on her breasts which drew a faint moan from her. She looked down on her friend with a smile, speaking through labored breaths as she felt her core heating up the more she rubbed against her friend. "You're so cute." She said with a chuckle. She slowly lifted herself higher, one hand went to guide Susie's cock, while the other used it's fingers to part her pussy. She took in a deep, nervous breath. She'd had sexual experience, but it was obviously with other girls, not with men. Sure she'd been penetrated, but never by something so large.

She swallowed back her nervousness before allowing her body to descend. A loud cry of pain mixed with pleasure broke her silence as inch by inch she took the shaft inside of her. "Oh god! You're so big!" Her body tried to stretch to accommodate the intruder, though it proved painful at first. Her body finally stopped as she felt Susie as deep as she could take her. She panted heavily, a couple tears at her eyes. She closed her eyes trying to regain her concentration but all her mind could think about was the throbbing flesh touching every inch of her inner walls.

After a few moments, and the pain began to subside Sybil smiled down at Susie softly. "Alright... I'm ready." She began to slowly rock her hips as she slowly began to raise and lower her body. Each movement producing a moan from Sybil. "Dear god..." She groaned. "You're touching me so deep..." She hands moved behind her, bracing on Susie's knees, as she continued to slowly move, getting used to her, before increasing her speed.

Susie was hypnotized watching how Sybil directed her cock into her pussy, seeing how her pussy hole opened to recieve her, and soon Susan felt how tight was her friend's pussy. She couldn't believe they were doing it. Her cock felt trapped in the warmth of her pussy.

Only when Sybil stopped for a second she could look up at Sybil's eyes, and she got very worried and scared seeing the tears of her friend. But when Susie was going to tell her they didn't have to do it she heard Sybil saying she was ready. And suddenly, Sybil was moving up and down, riding her cock.

"Aahhmmmm yaahhh ooohhhhh Sybil... so good.... I love you! " - Susie moaned and screamed loud, forgetting they were at the beach and that someone could hear them. The feeling on her cock was nothing she could imagine before, so tight and hot, it felt like it was going to get on fire with the rub in Sybil's luckily soaket pussy.

In her increasing hornyness, Susie pulled down her own swimsuit to be able to play with her tits while Sybil leaned back, and she tried to thrust up to meet the pussy coming down again, going crazy with the harder fuck, feeling close to explode again.

Sybil's cries reached unimaginable heights when Susie started thrusting up to meet her. "Oh dear God... I can hardly take any more!" She leaned forward, bracing against Susie's shoulders as she brought her pace to the fastest she could. "Oh... God... Cum inside... Fill me up... Please!" She shouted, her eyes tearing from the passion. Had she only known about Susie's secret sooner, she could only imagine all of the fun they would have had by now.

-----

Hearing the distant sound of what she could have sworn were screams, Roxie Howard , one of the life guards just getting off duty, rushed to see what the commotion was. She paused to catch her breath behind a large rock, which was when she heard what she knew weren't cries of pain or panic, but pleasure. She stealthily moved along the back of the rock, peering around the edge to get a look at what was going on.

What she saw caused an inaudible gasp to escape her lips. Not only had she stumbled upon a couple of the resort's guests having sex outdoors, but it was two women, and one of them was far more endowed than she expected. What she first suspected to be a strap on, she soon realized was the real deal. She covered her mouth, so that she wouldn't give herself away, and simply watched wide-eyed from the shadows. Who was this woman? And more importantly, how could she get some alone time with her?

Susie didn't want to hurt Sybil, but her crave grew stronger each time, with every thrust, she tried to push more of her cock into her friend's pussy. It was so tight, her cock was burning, she almost thought she was hitting the bottom of Sybil's pussy.
It was too much for the horny Susan, and with a final thrust, her cock started throbbing, pulsating, and finally shooting her big load deep inside the tight pussy filling it, screaming her orgasm as if it was the end of the world.

She would die happy if the world ended right then, Susie thought, while she leaned back and laid on the sand, now wet with her sweat, with her cock still buried into Sybil, letting her rest on top of her. She breathed heavily and smile, looking to her friends eyes with gratitude and love, oblivious to anything that might happen around them.

In truth, pain had found it's way to mix with the pleasure during Susie's final thrusts. Her body wasn't accustomed to the size of the intruder or the speed and roughness of their movements, but she wasn't complaining, in a way, the pain made it even more enjoyable. Sybil could feel Susie's orgasm just before it hit. Half of a second after Susie's scream, she felt that hot liquid shoot inside of her, forcing her over the edge. A loud cry finally escaped her lips as she came hard.

When her orgasm finally passed she fell forward, lying on top of her friend. Her body quaked and twitched as her body came down form it's sexual high. Her heavy breathing coming out quick and hard. "That was unbelievable..." She wrapped her arms around her friend's neck and shoulders in a tight hug. She'd never experienced anything like that before, and was incredibly glad her first experience with it was with her best friend.

-----

Roxie watched in amazement from the shadows. Her wide eyes exploring the scene before her with wonder. She bit her lip as she slipped back behind the rock, thinking about how to approach the young woman. All she knew was it had been far too long since she'd been intimate with anyone, and this Susie seemed like the perfect woman for her. She took one more peek at the girls before disappearing back towards the resort. She might be able to catch up with her at the showers near the beach.

Susie felt Sybil's pussy pulsating and milking the final drops of her cum as they laid together. She smiled, with a tear of gratitude in her eyes, and softly kissed her loving friend, a long sweet kiss with their bodies embraced together, melting together.

After a couple of minutes in that position, Susie let Sybil finally slide aside from top of her body, and her partly softened cock slid out of the pussy, and she embarrassingly saw globs of her cum oozing out of Sybil's stretched pussy. She couldn't help smiling softly.

As she looked at Sybil now laying by her side, Susan saw something or someone moving on the rocks. It was just a short second, and she wasn't sure if she was confused, but that brought her back to reality. She suddenly noticed they were almost naked there under the sun, at the beach, where anybody passing by could see them. She blushed, but she also giggled a bit. Just an hour before she would have died in shame.

"I think we should fix our swimsuits and go back to the resort " - Susan said in a whisper while she was already covering her body on her one piece swimsuit, covering her tits that were getting slightly red after being exposed under the sun, and trying to fit her softened cock under the now feeling so uncomfortable and tight swimsuit.

Sybil sat up slowly as she watched Susie begin to cover her body with her swimsuit. Her panting slowing to normal breaths as she reached for her bathing suit, covering her body once more. "That sounds fine with me." She answered, simply beaming at her friend. She rose to her feet before dusting the sand that now clung to her body away. She gave her friend a loose hug, followed by a gentle kiss. "That was magical." She whispered quietly in her ear before taking her hand and starting back towards the resort. For Sybil anyway, it was actually more exciting knowing that they might get caught. Hell, they might have even made a new "friend" that way. "Maybe we should head back to the room. I'd like to take a quick shower." Sybil suggest with her usual level of cheer.

--

Roxie was hanging out near the entrance to the resort's hotel, sitting on a bench in the shade, on the bench beside her was a couple of heavy gym bags containing her lifeguard equipment and uniform. She usually would have put it in her personal locker, but it conveniently needed cleaning and she'd need some help getting them back to her room. If things went according to plan she wanted to single Susie out. Of course she was a bit nervous as she didn't normally go picking up women or anything, but Susie was so enticing. A small smile spread on her lips as she saw the girls wandering back onto the resort's beach.

The walk back to the resort was silent, but completely different to the one on the opposite direction. Susie felt as if they had done that walk ages ago, she felt so different, she was a new girl now. She was happy, and couldn't stop smiling, a soft relax happy smile. She grabbed Sybil's hand in her hand, with a short look at her friend, with a mix of smile, nerves and blush on her face. But she didn't mind anything.

That way, they were approaching to the resort, close to the entry. Susie didn't know what to think. At first she thought that everybody would notice how different she was now, that everybody would be looking at them. "Silly of me" - she said to herself, seeing that hardly anybody took a look at them, maybe only that lifeguard was the only one that seemed to have any interest in them. "It sure is because of her job" - she again thought as Sybil and her were finally approaching the main entrance to the resort.

Sybil took note of the fact that Susie seemed distracted but chose not to say anything about it. The smile on her face was enough for her to dismiss any worry she might have had. Susie was like a completely different person, and nothing could have made her happier. The list of things she wanted to try was nearly endless, but she wasn't about to overwhelm her friend with her sexual fantasies. Not right now. Susie was still inexperienced and a tad naive. They'd take it one step at a time.

--

As the girls began to approach, Roxie slowly stood up from the bench. Swallowing her nervousness as she stepped forward. "Excuse me." She said aloud with a wave, offering a gentle smile. Excuse me, would you mind giving me a hand? My bags are a little heavy, and I'm still pretty sore from working the beach all morning." Her warm smile never faded as she spoke. Her body remained docile and patient, though she intentionally kept her arms behind her back to present her impressive breasts all the more.

Susie got caught a bit off guard when the lifeguard talked to them. The day before, she wouldn't have looked at her anyway different than as a lifeguard, but she suddenly blushed when she realized she was checking her out and thinking how sexy and hot she was, with her big boobs hardly covered by her swimsuit lifeguard uniform.

She grabbed Sybil's hand tighter, not letting it go, like feeling guilty of having those dirty thoughts about other girl, right after finally openning to her friend, and being so intimate with her.
Susie looked at Sybil, letting her decide what to do, as she didn't really want to speak and probably show her nerves.

Back
Top Bottom