Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Secrets

loveraiden

Supernova
I have been wanting to try out a small group rp with an idea that I have had.

A small family (husband, wife, son, and daughter) are just about to enjoy the summer together. Like your average family, they love each other greatly. But unlike most families, they have desires that they shouldn't have. In general I would like to find 3 other people to play as a family that secretly desires another member of the family. How they end up fulfilling desires can be discussed if I get enough interest for this.

I will play the son, home for the summer from college and looking forward to spending time with his family after being gone for so long. I need a high school daughter, and the parents.

If the story seems to be a hit and goes on well, we may even extend it past the summer and maybe be able to include friends, co workers, boy/girl friends for temporary or even permanent roles.

So, would any like to join me as we find out what truly happens behind closed doors?

I would certainly be interested in having a part in this, but I see all the female roles are full. If/when you guys decide to create an opening for another female character let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom