Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ms_Muffintops

Supernova
Just wanted to tell all of you lovely people on BMR, especially the Americans today, Happy Thanksgiving! Even if you're not feasting today or you're not American, have a lovely day regardless!:heart:

Right here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38128

Ms_Muffintops said:
And no need to get smug.

18425229.jpg

No, I know what it means, and I meant that. Whether you really are smug or not, only you will know. But, I was referring to what I assumed to be your attitude behind the post. I didn't know there was another thread in another section which I hadn't looked through yet. But I'm guessing you replied with the assumption that I knew. That or you felt like going an extra inch and instead of simply saying "There is already a thread." The intentions behind my thread were simple and kind, not like I was trying to be a special with my own thread.

Or perhaps it was a jab at me clearly failing to notice the official thread. I am usually 99.9% good at finding these things. Sorry for this one time I failed in the 3 years I've been here.

I'm going back to what I've been doing all day. The thread can and will be closed if it is so out of place and unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom