Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Triangle--Looking for two females

sweetjock1290

Super-Earth
I have a desire to do a role where I play a character torn between two women. We can discuss the details of the characters and the setting to set something up all three of us agree on.

My first thought was to have a best friend/ex girlfriend who he grew up with that he never really got over and never got over him and then his new girlfriend/fiance that is a complete opposites.

If you are interested let me know what type of character you would be willing to play. I will base my character off of the female characters to fit the role. I am leaning towards either a bad boy type or a bit of popular high school athlete.

Depending on the details of the plot we can have the new couple come home for the holidays and he runs into his ex. I would like to have the guy sneak around with both women to add more conflict as well.

The final decision on who he ends up with will be a mystery.

Ladies please comment with any ideas you have. If you have a specific picture you'd use as a character, pm it to me.

Can't wait to hear from you!

She is kind and sweet but with a bade side and she broke up with him for her ex and they did not work out cause he cheated on her now she is single and wants your guy back.

Back
Top Bottom