Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Facade's Journal. For Rantings and Absences.

Facade

Planetoid
Well to start off, I'm new here and although I'm raring to dive right into the thick of things and had a few offers via PM already, I'm having to take it slow and think on what I want to RP exactly. It's like trying to pick one thing out of the many ideas I have or had, mixed with loads of things I want to try, but not sure how to start or put that want across.

My slow jumping in is also down to my job, in which I shall be staying at my sister's for a few days to make things easier on me since I'm in 5 days straight. This doesn't mean I can't reply to things, but it will be slow going as I'll have to use my phone or nab her laptop. It's just easier on the wallet this week if I stay over at hers since she lives pretty much next to where I work.

Anyway, I'm going to try and get a request thread up before I have to leave, so I can get some answers later on.

I would of joined after this weekend, but I guess I'm so eager to start writing again I couldn't help myself. Haha!

Had many pms over the past few days and not really been able to properly get get to some of them. I'll likely be more active come sunday though I have actually thought up one or two plots I'd like to do. Guess I am still overwhelmed by the requests I've had and although pleased people have taken such an interest in me, I dont have the time to get into anything massive or a little out of my current experience as I try to get back into things.

Shall hear more from me soon....

Ugh, feeling so low tonight. I had been looking forward to getting down to some RPing while I was at work since it was my day off tomorrow and allowed for me to stay up later then usual, but when I got off the train to meet my Parents for a lift home, I was met by my Mum and said we were going to where my Dad was. I was fine with that and then we drove into the hospital car park and at first I was like "Oh, we just taking a quick route through the hospital site?" And then it stupidly clicked and found my Dad had an minor heart attack while they were out shopping today and my mum was only dropping off his tablets and breathing apparatus he uses to sleep with. He looked okay when we were there, although cool to the touch and drowsy, I can only put that down to the meds.

No doubt he will be fine and they are keeping an eye on him over night just in case, but it still worries me and I hope he takes his diabetes and high blood pressure more seriously after this scare. I thought I was going to be fine tonight, but I seem to feel blank about everything this evening.

Since it's Christmas, my job has been quite hectic. So I've been way too tired to get back to people at the moment. So forgive me for not saying so if you read this and rp with me, but I have been way too busy and tired to get back to peeps. Perhaps at some point this weekend, if not it will be Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom