Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pimp my Daughter out (Whiterabbit and Tyr)

RE: Pimp my Daughter out

Hanna had more then one guy eat her out though more often then not she was the only one going down. She smiled running her hands through his hair, he had nice hair most guys she dated did. She wrapped her legs around his head feeling his strong fingers dig into her skin. She arched her back she loved having a guy go down on her his mouth over her most sensitive and intimate of places. “I know candy man you only want to make me feel oh so good” She smiled as she finally came around his gifted mouth her body shaking for minutes. She had no idea what her siblings were up to nor did she much care at the moment.
The two other siblings were leafing through some magazines left by other girls passing through the house. “You don't want to get caught no do you” The youngest sister closed the door and moved back. The TV was new and got all the channels but the middle child felt uneasy. She saw enough of these flops to know what went on in them. There sister was blitzed out of her mind and would be no help. She would have to look out for herself and the youngest.
The wall was starting to bleed the last time she had gotten a handful of pills one must have been a hallucinogenic. “That feels so good” She moaned the last few hours were still a blur in her mind. An unreal event that she was watching like a movie happening to someone else and not her. She held onto him until he had licked up every bit of her syrupy cum. She rolled on her back legs feeling a bit week from the multiple orgasms her had given her. “You are too good to me” She rubbed her stomach she was not hungry now but when he finished with her she would be.

The sexy young thing’s body reacted as only it could, and he savored the taste of her sex as it coated his face and dripped from his chin. John just smiled as she showed her pleasure and voiced her thanks for his efforts. That he’d raped her earlier in the day, or that he’d brought her sibling here for nefarious reasons, no longer seemed to matter as she enjoyed the pleasure of flesh and drugs mixed together.

It’s meant to feel good baby, that’s how we're built. It’s all those assholes that write those laws, saying this or that is wrong, when their doing it just like we are. You do me right and be good to me, and I’ll make sure you’re happy and taken care of. You’re my special girl.

John continued the affectionate interplay, wanting her to feel he cared and that she was special to him. His eyes hungrily watching as her young body shivered and shook from her last orgasm. Just like drugs, good sex could be addictive, and a young girl like her with raging hormone, was a prime candidate for sexual manipulation. He had no doubt that she wasn’t a virgin, and that she had sexual experience, but he guessed it was with some young boys her own age, and not someone like him. Just like the difference in fucking some experienced whore that knew exactly what to say and do to get a guy off, and some young inexperience girl, telling her boyfriend that it was icky and she didn’t want to do those nasty things. That was another reason he pushed the new girls early and fast, they shouldn’t say no to any john, or be offended by any request, their only thought should be how much more they should charge for it.

With her pussy well taken care, it was time for her to start taking care of him. So he rolled along side of her and put his hand atop of hers, so they were rubbing her tummy together.

Why don’t you come over here and show me your appreciation.

John's hand holds his cock up from his body, making clear what he was expecting.

Hanna knew what sex was she even liked it, a lot sex with herself and other people. Not as much as John but he was a guy and they tended to like sex. Flipping to face him she began to stroke his cock slow at first. He was just as big as she remembered from, from some other life. She quickened the pass as she threw a leg over his stomach. She then slid onto him her cunt rubbing against his body. The drugs made it all so much more real then before. She could see that this was not going to be all fun.

After only one fuck by him she was still tight for a man of his girth and length. She placed her hands on his chest the raised and lowered herself onto him. She took in the tip feeling it fill and stretch her all at once. She wondered briefly if first he had gotten the monster inside her easily. Then if he had been able to sheath his entire sword inside her warm confines. "It feels so good" She ran her hands over his chest being wet it slid in far easier then she thought it would. She slowly lowered her self until she reached the end of his cock.

"God its like trying to fuck a bowling pin" Not that she would know what that felt like. Numerous fruits, veggies and household items but she had no sports equipment. She began to move up and down on him throwing her head back exposing her chest. She had a nice body thought she knew many men liked there meat raw, or just young like veal. She was not raw or veal but she was still better then a lot of men could get. "Im on the pill so no need to worry" She whispered something an undrugged Hanna would never admit, of course the pill was not 100 percent.

The young sexy thing mounted right up on his cock, like a good little slut. Before he’d taken her, but this was different, as she was doing it without the force and restraint he had to use before. Even under the influence of drugs, she was still voluntarily impaling herself on his length, and that was a clear example of the changes coming over her.

Oh baby your little cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock.

No matter whom her mother or daddy was, this girl was just a hot piece of ass waiting to be used. She rode cock as naturally as some cunts ate chocolate. The little slut was moving her hips and telling him she was on birth control, like he cared. Shit he put all the bitches on birth control, kept down the cost and down time when he had to take one of them to the clinic to remove a problem. Still it did show she wasn’t completely stupid as she’d taken some precautions.

Oh good baby, that’s smart. Ride that fucking cock! Show me what you got baby!

John’s hand reach up and cup her young firm titties, each on grabbing a hold. He squeezes one so he can lean up and suckle and bite her nipple.

You look so hot, fucking my dick!

“You know i do” She said with a drug enduced smile
Hanna knew something was wrong. That feeling you get when you’re all alone but you feel eyes on you. She shook her head placing her hands over is. She felt great like she was flying, almost weightless save the cock splitting her cunt. She continued to ride him knowing it would not stop until he fed her cunt. She leaned down brushing her tits over his chest using her body the best way she could.

She knew her mother was a whore. That she had cheated on her father every chance she got. She might become a whore but she would not give it away her mother had she would make sure she got good clients. Her head heart something like a memory that would not form in her mind. She smiled she had a man, her pills and a hard cock what more could a girl need.

“Bet you liked my ass even more” He smile now drooped a little but was just as big if not bigger then before.

She came the drugs had already made her entire body tingle. With her body so doped up she was surprised she lasted that long. Then again time had started to loose all meaning seconds blurred into minutes. She placed her hands on his knees riding him for all she was worth. It was all a dream her undulating body on top of his hard form. She was sweating, friction, exertion, drugs all melded to leave her a thin sheen over her pale skin. Her chest began to rise and fall this was far more sex then most of her boyfriends could manage. Her skin was starting to feel hot the drugs dulling any pain she might have felt. She was sure she would need to stop she needed water and sleep what she got was more candy.
“Its all you baby, all for you” She was hot very hot.

Tell a girl she was beautiful, tell her you cared about her, that she was hot and sexy, and in most cases she’d let you fuck her like a whore for free. Now add to that a sweet enticing cocktail of drugs, and you’d end up with the perfect little fuck toy. The young thing riding his cock for all she was worth, doing per best to prove her desire to please him. Big John smiled up at her with her tit in his mouth, seeing the smile on her face and the glaze over her eyes of the drug haze she was in. The sexy young girl asking if he liked her ass more, which just made the grin he had increase in size. So John’s grin turned a little more devilish as he enjoyed her spunk and initiative. His large hand reaches around and slaps one of her firm ass cheeks as it rose and fell while she wantonly fucked his cock.

Oh baby I like all of you! But you do have one fine sexy tight ass, I can’t deny that.

He playfully slaps it again, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, beneath his rough calloused hand. The girl drug induced frenzy was exactly what John wanted to see and feel. The girl was giving in, and taking a ride of her life, and soon she’d no more want to give that up, than the drug he would be feeding her regularly. Finally withdrawing his mouth from her young firm tit, he reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks, his finger clenching as he held them. Now in lust filled dance of sexual hunger, he started to meet her downward impalement on his cock, with his own upward thrusts. The slapping sound of flesh filled the bedroom, as they worked to satisfy their mutual need. He didn’t know and really didn’t care where she was in this animalistic joining, but he knew he’d soon be filling her young snatch with his own hot sticky load.

Oh fuck I’m so fucking close. I’m going to fill you up baby! You want that don’t you? You want to feel cumming in your little pussy, don’t you?

In any other circumstance and probably even this one, such a conversation and words were highly inappropriate and illegal for a man of his age, and a girl of her age, but that was all irrelevant here. Now it was about a pimp educating his soon to be new whore. The more he fed her drugs, dick and bullshit, the more he knew that she was going to be his, till of course she was of no more use to him.

Hanna smiled bouncing up and down on his cock not a care in the world. He skin was getting even hotter it felt like she was in a desert. She could feel him inside of her and knew that he was getting close to cumming. Normally she would have, something about a condom and S...SDB no that was not right. "Yeah o have a great ass and i have to run and swim and run and swim to keep it looking like that" You did not get a world class ass by starving yourself. She felt his balls against her cunt lip when she took all of him inside of herself. She placed her hands on his chest leaned in and kissed him. The drugs were making her feel as if she was flying so high.

She could hear her sister in the other room fighting over the remote. She threw her head and arm back and began to swing it like she was about to rope a bull. "Wow i am going to feel this in the, noon, she laughed maybe i will still feel it then" She was more then a little loopy and might not recall everything clearly the next day. She only knew now that she wanted him to fill her up. Fill her up was she a doughnut or a car she thought. "Why was i such a uptight bitch" She asked out loud to everyone and no one. "I mean i have a cunt and men have dicks, whats up with that"

Good, the fucking young girl was proud of her body; those were the ones that made the best money. A girl that didn’t think much of her body wouldn’t sell it for enough, while a girl that was proud of it, knew she was worth more, and that some mother fucker should be paying her to stick his cock in one of her holes. That’s why pimps usually called his girls bitches, because the best ones were stuck up little cunts. They’d tell a john that he was the best, and they couldn’t wait to see him again, and as soon as he was gone bad mouth the poor fuck, but that was okay with John, as long as his bitches brought the money. Now of course the same bitch that wouldn’t think anything of selling her body to any fucking guy as long as he had money to pay for her ass, would beg and plead to be used by him, never once thinking that she should charge.

You’re not an uptight bitch baby, you just didn’t know! Life is going to be good; you and I are a team. Plus I love that tight little pussy of yours and my dick wants you as much as I do.

Such bullshit, but that was the kind of shit he had to say, to keep his girls wanting more. He worked his magic as his cock stuffed her little cunt, again and again. The tightness of her pussy warm embrace made his dick ache for more. No she wasn’t any virgin, but so too, she was some street ho, that had fucked hundreds of guys and dropped a baby or two; no this was fresh young cunt, the best type. The rhythm of their fucking only increases as he passed the point of no return.

OH FUCK!

He groaned as his hand dug into her ass, his balls tighten and his dick throbbed. She was going to make a good whore, and his dick knew it, as he came. The tip of his cock buried deep in her cunt, as it began to spew his hot sticky virile seed into her young tight pussy.

Hanna could have cared less what he said to her. Her mind was in a fog and she was lost to lust. She could feel his hardness between her legs and the way it made her feel. She could feel the pulsing life of it. Hanna arched her back again as his fingers dug into her tender young flesh. He was not being as rough as before. Her mined tried to wrap around why he had been so rough.

Each memory seemed to slip out of her grasp. They were all foggy as well as if they happened to another person. "I guess you had fun" She could feel the cum splash inside of her ad rebound. John continued to fuck her. There was something bad about cum something involving a lot of winning. Bit she knew she was safe at least from being knocked up by her, boyfriend, pimp, master.

After a moment his cock slid from her legs and she fell next to him on her bed. She kept one long leg and arm over his hot body. She lay inches from him the heat of there bodies mingling. "That was, that was fun" She said poking his chest her words far louder then she had intended them to be. "We should do that again, now if you want" She teased knowing he would not be ready again so soon.

The little nymph having had her hungry hole filled with his creamy load, slid down next to him, all proud of her little slutty performance. John didn’t say a thing, except draw her in so she knew that her efforts had made him happy. As she proclaimed her enjoyment of what they’d just done, he smiled and slapped her ass playfully. The girl that he’d raped earlier in the day, the girl that was underage and half his age was now telling him that they should do it again.

You little imp, you’d like more dick wouldn’t you?

He wasn’t ready to start selling her ass just yet, but that she wanted more was a good indicator she was well on the road to be a good little whore. Though she wasn’t really young, she was still young enough that he’d make good money making sure all her holes got cock and cream filling.

You are definitely one horny little bitch, but don’t you worry your pretty little head, Big John is going to take care of you.

This little bitch was going to learn how to live on protein rich diet of cum and cock meat. Still he was going break her in and keep her close till he was sure, she wasn’t going run off or do something else to screw up a perfectly good relationship. Big John really did think he was doing good by the girls, making them into prostitutes, then again since he never consider anything but himself, it all made some twisted sense.

Hanna stood up and stretched in front of John. Cum leaked out her cunt and down her leg. She bent over touching each toe her ass in the air. "I need a shower" She moved naked through the living room to the bathroom. Her sisters did not even stop there fight to watch her. The youngest looked at the oldest. She had was not yet aware enough to think about what was happening. The middle daughter sighed. the oldest of them would be no help. "I want you to stay close to me and away from that man"

The youngest blinked a few times and then nodded slowly. "He is not a good man" She had found plenty of drugs while looking for paper towel. The youngest had of course made a mess. she was no child but she was still a pain. She did not know if he would come into her room next. She wondered if he would use all of them as he had used Hanna. "And don't talk to him but do as he tells you" She did not need such a large man hitting any of them She had no doubt that he would have no compunction about hurting any of them.

John eyes followed the sexy young thing as it moved to take a shower. He could see the trail of cum down between her legs from the big load he had dumped in her little cunt, just another symbol of his ownership of her. All of her future customers would be wearing condoms, so the only one to be regularly filling her little slutty hole would be him. It reminded him of one of the bitches, which he had a few years aback. He had one bitch that wasn’t making him what he thought she should, so instead he kept her extra high, and switch out her birth control pills with some fucking aspirin, then gave her a regular does of cream filling, till she was knocked up. Knowing full well that he was going to make some extra cash selling her ass as a prego, and doing some film while she was blown up like a balloon. Of course as soon as she had the brat, he made sure that the state took it, telling her no one would let a whore like her keep a baby. The bitch cried for a few days, but some candy and cock, and she was back on her back and her knees in no time, actually earning like she used to.

John heard some talking, it didn’t worry him, as they couldn’t go any place, and they needed him, if they planned to not live on the street. Some other guy might have gotten some clothes on or at least attempted to cover up, but John wasn’t one of those guys. Plus these little bitches had already seen everything he had, so he got up a few minutes later, as he heard the water running, and walked into the room in all his naked glory, his intention was to grab a beer. That his dick had just been buried in their sister pussy, but minutes ago, wasn’t any concern to him, and if anything else they’d need to get used to dicks, cum and sex, as it was going to be a regular thing around this house. So as if his lack of attire and state was nothing out of the ordinary, he started to engage them in casual conversation.

Are you girls doing okay?

Back
Top Bottom