Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A paranormal lover? (cheerio/Lucki)

cheerio_cherry

Supernova
The idea of heading into the haunted house had scared Savannah the first time she thought about entering the house. Now she walked into the house to prove to herself there was nothing to be scared of. She had regretted that instantly. The sound of slamming and yelling had sent her into a panic and she had fled, shaking as she did so. Her mid-length copper hair had fallen into blue-grey eyes as she ran, her white dress tangling around her legs, pulling her to a stop inside a room. She'd slammed the door and sunk down it, shivering.

"Oh god."

The words came quickly.

"I am never going to do that ever again."

The words were addressed to herself and she stood, checking she'd locked the door, unaware of just what it was she had locked herself in with. The slamming and howling from outside had her panicked enough that she didn't see or feel the other presence in the room.

The scent of the living was something he never got use to. Of course sometimes they were stupid enough to enter the house, but he hadn't seen any for a long time. What was it this time? He caught glimpses of her here and there from the shadows. His blue eyes praying on the soft flesh of the human before him. Frightened already? That was fast. They're were certainly quite a few ghosts in the house though. Could he blame her? He licked his lips before he watched her lock the door and check if it was secure. He grinned. Who could pass this up? The chance to scare the crap out of her? He slowly emerged from the shadows, reaching a hand out and placing it on her shoulder.

"Boo"

It was easy to scare women. He watched, his short brown hair would most likely be the first thing she noticed, followed by his eyes. Blue, but with a strange and unnatural tint to it. They weren't human eyes.

He ran his hand down her back and smiled. "My, my, who do we have here? Who snuck into the house that said in big letters DO NOT ENTER? What a silly girl," he snickered as he leaned in and his breath brushed against her neck. "Do you need help?" he asked softly as he watched her. They always said no. He always chased them. He killed them, he created these ghosts. Though, that habit was getting old. It wasn't as fun anymore.

His first word had drawn a scream from her as she turned, meeting his eyes, his hair having drawn her attention down to his eyes, her shivers clear as she hid her face, whimpering softly to herself. As he ran a hand down her back she flinched away from him slightly. "Get off me." Her words came fiercely, his words stealing the bravery right back from her, leaving her a whimpering mess. "Oh god." She had curled back down the door, hiding her face in her hands. The feel of his breath on her neck made her shiver. "Yes." She bit her lip slightly, deciding that honesty may just save her life.

"Who are you?" Her eyes met his now and she spoke softly. She didn't want to feed him, look after him or anything else but she also didn't want to die, and she had a feeling if she let him see that she was willing to be his... any way that could save her life. "Some kind of Succbus... Incubus... whatever." The words came bitterly. "I'm fucked aren't I?"

"Oh come on. All I said was boo[" He sighed as he watched her before pacing a little. He laughed when she curled up and started whimpering. Though it stopped when she said yes. Well, that was a first. He paused for a moment before leaning down and gazing at her, he placed a hand on her chin for a moment before he moved back and moved to the far side of the room. Her questions made him laugh. He had never heard such silly questions before. "A Succubus is a woman, first off," he started before looking away. "I'm not a chick. See...I don't have breasts, and I'm pretty sure that isn't a snake in my pants, It's a dick."

He laughed at her last words. "You're only fucked if you want to get naked with me," he purred and moved back towards her."Why don't you be a little nicer? Tell me what's your name and how can I serve you?" he asked her softly. He leaned in and kissed her neck a few times before the shadows in the room seemed to shift and he heard the sounds of the ghosts quiet outside the room. " Hmm...It looks like they've gotten a little tired."

She had sighed softly at his retort, shrugging. "Well pardon me but your pet freaks out there decided I smell nice." She was glaring at him, angry and also scared. Her eyes slid closed again. "Right now being fucked sounds good to me." The mutter was quiet, sarcastic in the smallest possible way. She didn't want to die and she wondered if she'd actually be safe with this guy, she wasn't sure. As he kissed her neck she looked over at him, smiling softly and slightly shyly. "You'd actually do that?" Her voice held slight disbelief and she sighed. "They're only quiet cause master's getting some play." She spoke slightly sarcastically still but she was smiling a little now. Hating herself but not much minding if it meant she got to stay alive.

"You can serve me by staying here." She spoke softly. "Keep me safe." She meant it, she was scared and right now he was the devil she knew. She'd take those odds. Her voice softened as she added. "I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours... please?" The offer was shy.

"They're not my pets, why do you assume I'm the one in charge here?"he mumbled. Of course in some sense he was. He watched her, eyes moving around the room before he started to focus on her. "Mm..Oh stop being so spoiled," he said with a sigh. "I'll stay with you if that is what you want," he told her in a soft voice. He leaned into her and ran his fingers over her cheek. "You're mighty cute," he told her before licking his lips. He started to move closer to her, before long he pulled her to him and sat down, plopping her down on his lap. She seemed odd, and he was unsure what to make of her.

"My name?" he asked softly before pausing. He took a moment before he came up with the answer. "My name is Shane, some people call me Shadow. I'm not a ghost after all. I'm...exactly what that nickname implies. A shadow," he told her before he leaned into her and kissed her lips gently, placing his hand on the back of her head.

The feeling of his fingers against her cheek steadied her a little. She didn't quite know why but she felt safer now with him there. She had given a small gasp as he lifted her into his lap, although she had relaxed all the same, feeling a little less frightened than she had done. Her head met his shoulder and she sighed slightly. "Thank you." She spoke softly now, shyly again.

Shane... Shadow. Either name suited him and she was about to say so when he kissed her, his lips covering hers and drawing a small sigh of content from her, a sigh she instantly blushed over. She wasn't falling for him... she couldn't be... could she? Somewhere inside though, she knew she was. She had pulled back, her name soft as she spoke. "I'm Savannah." She had not stopped to think before kissing him again, his hand on the back of her head making it easy for her to relax into it now.

Shane smiled as he watched her, his fingers running through her hair as he watched her. She was certainly beautiful. Were all living girls this pretty? He had never really stopped to look at one before. He watched her, gazing at her body, suddenly feeling a little hungry. He wouldn't hurt her though. She was certainly different. She didn't lie like all the others, she had asked for his help.

He watched her expression, duly noting that she seemed to be thinking about something, was that a blush? People blushed when they were embarrassed or shy, so which one was this? Probably embarrassed. She was thinking quite a bit. He listened to her name before feeling her lips against his. "Mm..What a naughty girl. Kissing me so easily," he whispered to her before he rubbed her back. "Savannah...Beautiful name..." he murmured softly. "Savannah, are you too scared to leave this room? Those ghosts won't leave until it's morning...Even now and then they tend to be little assholes and make noise during the day..." he started softly. "If I stay here with you all night and help you leave in the morning, will you let me accompany you? I'm not like them...I'm not bound to the house but, I need your word, for you to say that I can leave with you before I can get out of here..."

His gentle hand in her hair had helped her relax and as he looked her over she found herself relaxing further. He seemed nice and sweet. She had listened carefully to his words before she spoke again, her attention clear on him. He was treating her nicely and she spoke softly. "It's a little too easy to kiss you." The words were gentle and honest. She had barely flinched.

His gentle words had made her smile before she added the rest. "Thank you." It was so easy for her to speak now, her trust clear in her eyes. "I... I can't leave... not now." The rest of his words had eased her panic and she smiled slightly. "If I can leave in the morning...yes." She had paused then added. "Yes, if I can leave in the morning I'd like you to come with me." She couldn't help but feel like she wanted to keep him close. He was sweet and kind... and she didn't feel in danger with him. At all. It wasn't a feeling she was used to, her smile softening further. "I get the feeling I could learn to like you." She already did if she was brutally honest.

Shane smiled as he watched her, running his fingers through her hair and keeping her close. "So tell me, if you think you might be able to learn to like me, do you think we should get to know each other a little better?" he said wit ha small grin. He rubbed her hip then and kissed her neck, wanting to tease her a little, to see her reaction. He wouldn't push it if he could help it. He watched her, his blue eyes gazing over her body, she was beautiful and he wanted to touch every inch of her.

Living girls could confuse him so much. He ran his fingers over her sides before moving them to her stomach and slowly moving them down, teasing her thighs a little before gently running them between her legs. "Is this too much to ask of you already? I wouldn't mind just sleeping with you," he whispered, of course he meant that in a nonsexual way. "Tell me what you want, princess and I'll give it to you. You deserve to be treated like royalty.

His gentle touch ran through her hair again and she smiled, feeling safe and relaxed. "That sounds like a good idea." The agreement was soft, her relaxation clear. As he rubbed her hip she tensed a little until he kissed her neck, her body relaxing again. As his bright eyes drifted over her body she smiled, stroking a hand through his hair. "A very good idea."

His hands found her sides and she shivered with the pleasure she felt. His hand found her stomach next and she swallowed softly, trying not to moan. His hands found her thighs next and as he found legs then slid between them. His gentle question made her smile softly. "No... no... this is good." She spoke quietly. "Do we have a bed... somewhere?"

"I could arrange for a bed, but you need to promise me you'll close your eyes. No peaking either, You might get scared if you do," he told her before he moved up onto his feet, bringing her up with him. He placed her on her feet before pulling her closer and kissing her neck and moving his hands over her body, he pulled her to his chest and placed his hands on her ass and gave it a nice squeeze. "Are you ready?" he whispered as he slowly started to move her to a darker corner. He kept her close and so that her eyes could only see his chest and face. He wasn't going to allow her to see the shadows twisting and turning behind her.

"Close your eyes now and trust me. It'll only take a second. I'll tell you when to open your eyes," he told her before looking past her and at the wall as the center of the shadows grew their darkest, and a small high pitch whistle was emitted. Of course, it was high enough that it might just sound like a bug, to him it was much louder and rather annoying.

"Okay." It was clear she trusted him from her reply, her eyes only on him. As he drew her up she went willingly with him, smiling softly. "Okay." His lips against her neck and hands over her body helped her relax, his gentle squeeze of his ass made her moan a little, despite herself. They were moving into the corner and she smiled then nodded. "I'm ready." Hertrust was clear again as she closed her eyes, hiding her face in his chest.

The whistling sound had made her wince and press her face into his neck hard, clearly struggling to hide her worry, although she had breathed in his soft scent and relaxed, her hands soft against his chest.

Shane placed his hand on the back of her head and moved the other arm to lift her up, just enough so he could walk without much restriction. He moved forward into the darkest part of the shadows, instead of hitting the wall, the two of them simply seemed to walk through the wall. To her, there would be the sensation of being dipped into water, only she could breath. The whistling sound faded in a second as they came back out of the shadows. Shane letting her go first, easing her down onto the bed. Of course, the shadows were unpredictable which was why he eased her out first. Instead of coming out of a wall, they were coming out of the ceiling. He sighed once she was on the bed, before he moved down himself, first in a less than solid form, he moved over here, feeling like a cool breeze before he formed into a solid being.

The shadows disappeared as he kissed her neck and smiled. "Alright, you can open your eyes," he told her before kissing her lips gently and placing a hand beside her head. "I hope this room suits your needs," he told her. Unlike the other bare room this one seemed to belong to an actual living being, a bed with silk sheets and the softest pillows, curtains bedside tables even a dresser with clothes in it. Shane had to live somewhere didn't he? No one ever really got this far either, so it was untouched and never questioned by curious humans.

She had relaxed into him, trusting him not to drop her despite slight nerves. She trusted him, with her life. A feeling of cold ice water came over her as she was passed through a wall... or ceiling. She couldn't really tell with her eyes closed and her head pressed into his neck. She didn't really mind not knowing. It had to be better than panicking or making a fool of herself. The bed had been easy to feel under her and she gasped softly at the feel of something over her, relaxing and reminding herself it was Shane. The man she'd already chosen to give herself over to. Wholly. Something she hadn't done before.

His lips at her neck convinced her to relax and when she opened her eyes she was smiling, relaxed and trusting. She had kissed back, looking over at his hand before looking back to him, smiling softly. "Thank you." The words were soft before she looked around, her attention going back to him almost instantly. "It's lovely in here."

Shane smiled as he ran his hands over her body before kissing her neck a few more times before looking into her eyes. "Not nearly as lovely as you are," he whispered before he started to run his fingers over her clothed body, he started to pull her top off, being careful to make sure he wasn't too harsh. He smiled as he leaned into her, whispering into her ear now. "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I promise you I'll always protect you," he told her softly.

Shane moved his hands over her breasts now as he pulled up the shirt and smiled, pausing in the movement to play with her breasts a little. He smiled as he watched her, making sure that his body was over hers in a way that if she tried to move she would be stuck.

She had smiled and shivered a little at his touch and kisses, feeling her breath catch in her throat again. "Thank you." The words came again and she spoke softly, sweetly. As he started to draw her top up she let him, feeling her trust in him grow at just how carefully he did it. When she heard his words in her ear she smiled softly, stroking his hair softly again under her hand, not moving as she lay back again after. "You are very handsome." She murmured quietly. "Very." As he had promised her she'd smiled. "My hero." She meant it, he'd rescued her and now he made her feel needed and wanted, so wanted.

As he'd moved her shirt up out of his way she'd stilled slightly under him, needing to feel him, wanting it. Something in her wanted the man so much. His touch over her breasts drew a small gasp of need and she mewled softly. "Oh gods." She found the words easily. "So good."

Shane grinned as he watched her. He was growing tired with how slow this was going so he kissed her neck, and kept still for a moment. The shadows around them seeming to absorb the clothing right off their body. The clothing seemed to almost melt away, as if it was some kind of liquid. Shane snickered as he licked her neck before pressing his body against hers, letting her feel his length. He was already hard, he wanted her. There was no way she could back out now. He nipped at her neck before moving his hands over her breasts and leaning down, kissing and nipping at them before teasing the nipples with his tongue, and gently biting the nubs of flesh.

“Delicious,” he purred. He started to kiss up her body until he reached her lips, kissing her deeply and moving a hand down between her legs, rubbing at her clit a little as well as between her lips, teasing her with a finger. “Mm, you seem so ready for this. You’re a naughty girl, but I love naughty girls,” he said with a grin. He started to kissed down her neck, making his way down her collar bone and heading down her stomach. Soon his lips started to go lower, eventually making his way to her second set of lips. He leaned in and flicked his tongue over her clit.

“I hope you’re ready for tonight dear, because I’m going to have you screaming soon,” he said with a grin before he continued to tease her clit before moving his tongue over her opening, running his fingers over her legs and placing one hand so his thumb could easily rub her clit. “Mm..good girl,” he whispered before he slipped his tongue into her body, teasing a little and moving his tongue around before pulling it back out.

He had been grinning and she smiled softly in responce, seeming to still trust him despite her nerves. She was young and had never lain with a man before, not the way she was with him now. She was naked and she sighed softly, soon giving another small moan at the feel of his lips and teeth on her neck and chest. His body pressed against hers had made it clear he was ready to take her any time, a thing that she both feared and craved, desperately. His nips had drawn further moans from her as she pressed into him a little more.

His words had drawn a second moan from her, her eagerness clear as she did so. This moan was still soft and delicate but it told of the needs she was just beginning to feel. She wanted him more by the second. This feeling had been building since she let herself trust him. She was glad he seemed happy to please her, wanting it. Needing it. Anything he would give her. "Mmmm." It wasn't a word but it was clearly the closest she would be giving anytime soon. His fingers against her clit had drawn a cry from her, a moaning wail almost. His lips and tongue had made their way down her body and when his tongue entered her, his tongue catching her clit enough to gain another gasp. "Oh god yes."

His last few words had drawn a small shiver from her and she spoke softly. "Please be gentle." Her eyes came up and she spoke softly, shyly. His next words had drawn another gasp from her. "Mmmm, Shane..."

Back
Top Bottom