Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Raven's Call (Master_Germish x Dr. Nibbles)

Dr. Nibbles

Supernova
Alfred Ulric ran for his life through the dark alleys of Paris, France. The shadowy apparition chasing him with inhuman speed and agility on the rooftops of Paris, watching him like an eagle with hungering eyes. Alfred was no small man, and this was the most activity his hefty frame had been forced to endure in years. But it was all he could do to keep the information he held safe. But the aparition was gaining, and in due time he would not be alive.

Suddenly a sharp pain struck between his shoulderblades, knocking the old, lard of a man to the ground. The cape of his tormentor expanded and vicious mecanical claws gleamed where feat should be, appearing as a black bird of prey. The last thing Alfred saw before his untimely demise was the horrid faceless visor of his slayer.

A crow's caw, echoed through out the midnight Paris. The birds scattered, and the devil laughed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elle screamed, gripping the table as her master repeatedly pounded at her soft, white backside was repeatedly and violently ravaged by her master's hard, thick cock.

"Oh god, master!" she screamed, her black eyes rolling back into her hair as he pulled on her long blonde hair, making his thrusts more powerful and deeper into her tight 17-year-old cunt. "Oh YES!"

Kale Rosenthall was one of Britanica's best private investigators, it was rare for him to leave a case unsolved, in fact, the only case that he never could solve was a serial killer that seemingly took on the look of a crow. Kale believed it to be connected to an international crime syndicate, but just as he got close everything just dropped off the map, leaving him no clues anywhere, nobody would talk, nothing would get done. So he put the case away and moved on, waiting for the time the syndicate would screw up.

Kale had hired Elle a few months back as help around his large estate and mansion. She was a pretty girl, smart too. So smart that as of late she had been sort of an assistant more than a maid to him. She helped clean up the house and was ever so respectful as she was submissve without a doubt. Something obvious by her calling Kale Master. Though Kale did not mind, she was pretty, obedient, and a good fuck. They had only began having sex about two weeks ago, but it had been glorious and quickly became their favorite way to past time, apart from solving crimes.

So Now Kale stood with Elle bent over his coffee table screaming out as he rammed himself into her pussy and he said. "Such a good little whore, you pussy beckons me to go deeper. "He teased as he released her hair and grabbed hold of her elbows, driving a further arch into her back and aligning her innards into an easier angle as he now penetrated deep. His balls smacking against the young white flesh surrounding that hot pink slit.

"Oh master yes!" she screamed, suddenly his arms gripped her elbows and pulled her up, his cock powering through her cervix and pushing her organs about in an odd pleasure that only master Rosenthrall could give. Her eyes widened, rolling back into her head, spittle flying from her mouth as the raging cock relentlessly tore into her womb. A weak smile formed on her gawping mouth, echoing her enjoyment with several short and sweet moans that can only be described as "yips"

"M-master," Elle managed to whimper, "I-I think... I th-think, I'm g-g-going t-to c-cc-limax!"

Kale chuckled softly as his little subbie groaned and "yipped" under him and he continued to ravage her until he heard her exclaim she was going to climax, and wanting to play with her a bit he ripped himself out of her and bent over her, his cock resting between her hot little legs and feeling her moisture drip on his shaft made him pulse with desire and he kissed her neck and said. "Not right now your not, my little subbie. You know I love having control over when you cum. Your mine after all." He teased her and just rubbed his shaft slowly against her young slit as he held her elbows in the same uncomfortable position with one arm and the other arm slid around and under her, groping at her breasts roughly, not caring if they bruised, after all, bruises were just another way of saying 'I love you' in his mind.

Elle smiled to herself as she was taken in a way that most people viewed as torture or rape. But to little, frail Elle, rape WAS love. She felt her master's caring in every slap, bite, tug and thrust. The aches were gifts, the bruises marks of his love. He spread her legs wider, giving him ample access to her tight cunt.

"But of course my master" she hummed, lost in ecstasy "I am your property, your servant, your slave."

Your lover, she thought, wanting to tell him her true feelings, but affraid it would change their passionate relationship. The cock between her milky teen thighs casued her girlhood to shiver from pure excitement. Kale's hands enveloped her ample breasts, squeezing out a delightful squeal from her, as she arched and and shifted her weight to the balls of her feet, ready for a hard, violent penetration.

"Please fuck me master." she whispered, almost inaudibly, his grip alone edging her to an orgasm.

Kale laughed as he saw how she shifted and moved under him, she was in heaven. This was a reason why he fucked her, he could be brutal and savage and she would come back to him wanting more. She was a good fuck indeed. He kissed her neck once more and said. "Why don't you convince me with your mouth." He said as he released her arms and stepped back, sliding his cock between her legs and out into the air as he looked over her, wanting a blowjob to get him to the edge before he allowed her release. He waited and once she was kneeling he reached forward and grabbed onto her hair. "Hands behind your back." He said simply and tugged on her hair, making his cock impale her. Driving her lips to his balls and lower stomach. He smiled as her throat bulged and he said. "Kiss my balls slave. show me how much you want to cum and to taste your master's gift." He said as he looked over her and wondered if he would ever settle down, or would he forever have a fuck pet of a maid.

Elle pulled down at her dress and dropped to her knees, her stockings ripping from the intense and quick movement over the last hour or so. She began stroking and licking his monster cock moaning and letting her eyes drop to half mass. just when she was most in love, kissing the length of kiss cock and suckling it, she was commanded to do otherwise.

"But of course Master Rosenthrall." The put her hands behind her back just fast enough for Kale to slap a pair of pneumatic manacles on her, pressurising and unable to pick the tight, steam powered device. She whimpered but had little time to assess the situation as her face was impaled by her master's rampaging cock. Her eyes rolled back and she screamed gagging on his girth as it filled her throat.

A muffled "Yes master" escaped her cock filled lips when she was commanded to kiss his balls. She began slurping and kissing, her eyes rolled back out of pain and pleasure.

Kale was pleased that Elle had understood what he meant and was literally worshipping his cock before he could blink his eyes. He looked over the girl as he slapped the cuffs on her and was pleased to see that they worked. Tightening down and restraining her arms perfectly. He smiled as she obeyed quickly and began to go limp as he impaled her face with his cock. He continued this rough intense fucking for about five minutes before he could take no longer and he moaned hard as he plowed his shaft deep into her face and unloaded. Obviously filling her mouth with his hot cum, however he looked at her and said. "Elle, cum for me, let your pussy quiver." He commanded, curious as to if she could cum on demand.

Her master's hot semen filled her young, small mouth faster than she could swallow it, spilling out the side of her lips. She gurgled on the cum for a while before slurping down the thick juice. She closed her eyes and consentrated on the texture and taste of her masters cock and equally divine cum. She winced, whimpering like a lost puppy as her own cum began to drip from her pussy and down her ripped stockings. The more she thought and the further she pushed herself the further her body was pushed as a whole.

Elle shut her eyes tight and blushed heavily, bringing and urinating all over the floor and drenching her stockings. She looked up, mascara smear from tears of embarrassment as she again wet herself at the feet of her Master.

Kale looked at her as she closed her eyes and he saw the tears and wondered why, but only for an instant as he saw the obvious urine at her feet and he shook his head and said. "Such a little slut, peeing at the feet of your master. What are you? A dog? Do we need to keep you on leash and collar?" He teased her as he reached down and stroked her piss and cum soaked pussy before shoving his hand into her mouth, forcing it past those tight pink lips. He watched as she licked his hand clean and then he stepped back and said. "Well, lick your mess up, swallow it to. You should know better." He said as he stood there and waited for her to obey. He knew she would, she was a filthy girl like that, he knew she was a bit of a piss slut anyways. He waited patiently until the floor was clean and then he said. "Elle, you like drinking piss don't you? Your a little cum and piss slut, aren't you?" He teased as his eyes moved over her, seeing her in an entirely new way.

"Yes master," she whimpered, "Of course master. I'm sorry master"

She dropped to her cum and urine soaked knees further soaking her beautiful dress in her fluids. Her lay her head on the ground. Moaning and licking the piss from the ground, fingering herself as she does with her wet ass up in the air.

"I love it master." Elle whispered "I'm a massive slut, master."

Elle was blushing and fingering faster and harder licking up more wildly and desperately, wanting to indulge in every drop of the bitter liquid.

Kale stood over her and watched her say she was a slut and lick up her mess and he said. "Elle, I am going to shower, when you finish up here come join me." He said and he walked past her, smacking her ass as he passed her and moving up into the bathroom. He slid into the bathroom and pulled the bob attached to the rope which hung from the ceiling. A loud whistle could be heard and the pipes rumbling through the house could be heard before some steam vented out of the top of the shower head and the hot water poured out immediately. Kale undressed and stepped in. He washed himself softly and then remained in the shower, waiting for his slut to come in and join him.

The rattled, naked form of Elle walked into the bathroom several minutes after Kale entered the restroom. Her hair was matted and her makeup smeared, she looked like a street harlot, not the proffessional mistress that she was, just the way she liked it. Elle curtsied naked infront of her master's glorious, masculine, naked body.

"M-may I join you master Rosenthrall?" she whimpered, the taste of cum, piss and lady spunk still fresh on her lips

Kale smiled as he saw his girl walk in and then curtsy in front of him and he heard her ask the question and all he could do was chuckle softly and say. "Of course, my little slut." He said and made extra room for her. When she was with him he pressed his body tight to hers and kissed her forehead and said. "Elle, rinse your mouth out so I can kiss you." He commanded as he stared down at her and waited for her to obey. Once he was sure her mouth was clean he only smiled and planted a tender kiss on her lips. He did love her for more than her brain after all.

Elle stepped in the shower, being as short as she is, her hair became quickly soaked. She gargled the hot water, rinsing her mouth of the taste of her masters cock. She turned to him and smiled, her lips quickly pressed against hers, their bodies tight together. She smiled and stood on her toes, one foot coming off the ground as Elle wrapped her arms around her master, sliding her tongue into his mouth to play with his.

Kale had a feeling she would want to deepen the kiss as soon as she got the chance and she did. He smirked and squeezed her ass as he played with her tongue for a bit until he felt her coming short of breath and he released her. Kissing her forehead and then he reached forward and grabbed the wash cloth, lathering it up as he began to wash his girl off. He was extremely careful to get every nook and cranny, being a bit rough when scrubbing her breasts and her delicious pussy. When he finished he gave her a wink and a spank before rinsing the cloth out and then moving to get the shampoo to clean her hair as well.

Back
Top Bottom