Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red love(ghostxtiger and ffgamer)

Ghostxtiger

Pulsar
Alena was born in Russia but she lived in a country that no longer exist. She was able to escape to a small Italian town and work as a tattoo artist. Her paintings where the only thing that kept her sane as her homeland went slowly into chaos. After finishing a piece for a customer she got up to lock her store/apartment for the night.

Aiya looked behind her again and saw she was no longer chasing her for the moment when she saw a shop and ran inside hastily barging past the shop keeper

Aiya didnt hear her and would barely have understood if she did but she just went behind the counter and ducked under into a little cubord bit shaking in fear

Aiya was worried not sure where she was going with this when she heard the men outside that were chasing her "i-i'll work"She said

Aiya sighed in relief and remained hidden untill she heard the shutters down and then saw Alen's hand and slowly took it and when she did Alen would see bruising on her arm

Alena chuckled then got up "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." she said as she stood behind Aiya and ran her fingers in her hair. "It's either that or go back out and deal with your persures."

Back
Top Bottom