Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling (Candira and Sinner)

Casriel had spent his time during the day speaking with a few choice members of the company she worked for using his powers to create a job for one Alexander Davis who had six years writing experience for different small town newspapers. He then found his way to a courthouse and through a bit of difficulty got every bit of documentation he may need for living on earth including a license SS card and birth certificate. He was surprised at how difficult it was in this age and it nearly made him miss the days when all you needed was a name and you existed instead of everyone being on a database and watched. Glancing at the time he realized he was running late and quickly made himself back to the building sitting in a chair in the lobby as he waited for three to come and for her to show up.

Cora smiled as she finally spotted Alex. With a cheerful wave, she came to his side. "Hey! I was starting to think I wouldn't find you here," she said with a laugh. "Ready to go?" she asked, getting her keys out of her purse. "Is there anything you need?"

He smiled as he saw her waving back as he stood from the chair he had been sitting in. "yeah I'm ready if you are' he thought for a moment 'well um if you know of a good store i could pick up some more clothes at that would be most helpful". He hadn't thought about it until just then but he couldn't walk around wearing the same clothes every day. He took a moment and calling upon his powers he let out a prayer hoping it would work right to put some money into his wallet.

Cora smiled at him as he got up, and she was forced to look up at him again. There was a small moment where she got lost in those eyes of his. And then he mentioned needing more clothes. "Oh, right. Sure, we can get you some on the way. Hmm...there's a department store not too far from here. They'd probably have the widest selection. They're not too bad on prices either. Or I think there's a Wal-mart if you want more casual stuff. It's cheaper, but sometimes you get what you pay for." She shrugged and let him decide while she watched him. And my was it a pleasure to just look at him. It wasn't just that he was handsome--it was because he was happy to see her. Or at least, he seemed happy.

He smiled at her "well how about we try walmart then. I'm kind of on the near broke side at the moment so I think cheap would be best for my situation. Do you mind helping me pick out some clothes that would be appropriate for the job?" he asked her as he began walking to the doors to exit the building. He wasn't sure why but merely being in the presence of this woman made him almost long to be human again. He had forgotten what it was like to interact with others so rarely did two angels meet in heaven and actually talk to each other about anything other then what the lord had planned for them.

"Sure. I don't mind." She smiled and lead him to her car. She told him about her house and the extra things she had for guests so he wouldn't have to buy a lot of things--just clothes and toiletries. The radio was quiet in the background--just a few songs about love on the radio. Cora didn't pay much attention to it since she was used to hearing them, so it never occurred to her that Alex might have wondered about it. Once they arrived at the huge store, she took his hand and walked with him to the clothing department.

"So, you'll probably want some slacks and button up shirts for the paper. No need to get a whole suit--nobody really wears them at the paper." She shrugged and turned to look at him. "What's your favorite color?"

He followed her and sat in the car listening to her and the radio at the same time curious about what the words were saying. He had no knowledge of what the lyrics spoke and every song that played made him more and more curious. He was about to pull the information from her mind when they arrived and he found himself entering the store. "um favorite color? black actually" he said as he looked around trying to supress his awe at his surroundings. He wondered exactly what they would be getting and if the money he had manifested would be enough to cover it all. He looked around at all the clothes wondering why people would need so many different things to wear.

"Black, huh? Well that should be easy enough to find," she said with a smile. She thought he looked a bit overwhelmed and thought it was sweet that a guy seemed so nervous about shopping. "I promise I'll help you make this as painless as possible. We'll try and get it over with pretty quickly." She smiled, teasing just a little. "What size are you? Do you know?" She asked, walking toward a wrack of dress shirts.

He smiled at her "thank you for the help' he said as he walked behind her 'um I'm actually not sure I usually just grab random things and see what feels comfortable." He realized what he said seemed to be a foolish way of shopping for clothes but since he didn't have the information she wanted he'd attempt to answer without showing his ignorance. He looked the shirts over scanning the tags trying to find one that looked like it would fit his form, he stopped as he saw a simple black shirt that he thought should fit him. Picking it up he looked at it "this looks about right" he said as he turned it towards her for inspection 'will it work?"

Cora thought it was cute that he was so unorganized when it came to this kind of thing. He struck her as a bit absent-minded, but that was okay. He was a very nice man, and helping him out would make her happy too. "Not at all. Helping you is probably the highlight of my day. Aside from you saving me, of course," she added, turning toward the wrack. When he held up the simple shirt she smiled and nodded. "Yeah. If it fits you'll have to remember the size. Let's grab a few other colors so you have enough for a few days, huh?" She took another black one and a few others and handed them to him. "Go try one on so we know what size, okay?" She smiled and waited for him to go try them on. She was curious to see how he would look.

He nodded as he took the shirts from her and walked into the dressing rooms. He stood there for a moment as he tried to process how what he was doing now was just an ordinary every day task for humans but to him it was such an interesting and new experience. He shook his head to bring his mind back to the task at hand and pulled his shirt off trying the new ones on one at a time. When he found one that fit he buttoned it up all the way and stepped out of the room standing in front of her. "what do you think?" he asked as he showed the simple black shirt that fit him tight enough that it showed that he had a fairly well defined body but was loose enough to be comfortable.

"Wow! Looking sharp!" she said with a grin. He really was quite handsome. If she'd had any doubts about his level of fitness before, she didn't now. His body was just as beautiful as the rest of him if the fit of that shirt was any indication. She could already see that he'd be something of a heart-breaker at the office. So many women would want him...But that was none of her business.

"If you're comfortable, we should get it. And a few more for the office or fancier days. Remember the size, okay?" She smiled and then waited for him to come out of the dressing room with his selections. Cora wondered what else he might need. Clothes for the office were important, but he'd want some casual clothes too. And probably pajamas. What did he sleep in, she wondered.

He smiled at her words and nodded "right size to be remembered" he said with a gentle blush. He moved back into the dressing room putting his original shirt back on as he wondered why he felt a strange feeling in his chest. He wanted to ask her what it might be he was feeling but he felt afraid that perhaps it wasn't something a human should feel. He stepped back out and smiled at her once again "so shall we continue?" he asked as he grabbed a couple more shirts of the same style and size as the black one.
(sorry kinda brain dead atm)

(That's okay. Let's time-skip it, shall we?)

Over the course of about an hour they found him enough clothes to replace his wardrobe, including shirts, pants, pajamas and everything else he needed. When they checked out, he'd spent a good chunk of money, but he probably would have spent more if he'd gone someplace else. "Well there you go. Let's get these to my car and we'll head back to my place. I'm getting kind of hungry," she added, wondering what she should make for dinner. Now, of course, she had to plan for Alex, too.

"Hey, are you allergic to anything? I'm probably going to start dinner right away when we get home. Is there anything you want?"

As they shopped he couldn't help but smile at her kindness towards him while they picked up the essential items he would need. He was glad that the total price hadn't gone over the amount his wallet had held. As they headed to her car to leave the store he thought about her question. "um I'm not sure really. How about a surprise? you're favorite thing will be fine with me" he found himself wanting to know more about her and what kind of food she liked seem like a good place to start. He was trying to limit the use of his powers even though he could easily reach into her mind for the answers to any questions he may have he felt that would be an invasion of her privacy and would steal from him the human experience. He put his bags in the back seat of her car before getting in the passengers seat and waiting for her to drive them to her house wondering what kind of house she lived in.

Cora couldn't remember the last time she'd had so much fun with a person. Alex was sweet and genuinely curious about her. And his apparent lack of concern for his appearance was kind of refreshing. But that meant that he just naturally looked that good. Good lord if he wasn't an impressive human being. That thought aside, she couldn't help but think he was just being polite as he told her to surprise him. Clearly, he didn't want to impose. But then, she wasn't gonna complain.

"Hmmm...well, how about spaghetti then? I have all the stuff I need for it. I've been craving it, too. I hope you're not allergic to garlic?" she teased, driving them home.

She lived in a nearby suburb in a newer bungalo. It was fairly small, but she was living there alone. There was a small nook where she had a little office set up, rather than using it to eat breakfast. An eat in kitchen that she had painstakingly redone stood In the middle of an open concept home. The living room was furnished with sleek but comfortable looking furniture and housed a large tv. There was a picture on every wall, some of places, some were posters of movies she enjoyed. Off to one side of the house was the master bedroom, and to the other side, there was a nicely sized guest room. She helped to carry his bags into the house and guided him to the bedroom.

The room had a queen-sized bed, a dresser, a small desk, and a walk in closet. There was also a small tv on a stand against the wall. "Here you are. You're welcome to stay here as long as you need. There's a bathroom just across the hall that you can use. I just had it redone not too long ago, so it's pretty nice. Heated floors and a really nice shower. Anyway, I'll leave you to get settled in. If you want some company, I'll be in the kitchen."

He followed her into the house smiling at how it was set up looking simple but at the same time perfect for someone like her. Stepping into the bedroom he was impressed by the size of it. "thank you again for everything. I think i may take a shower if that's alright." he said as he started to unload his bags and place everything in it's proper place in an almost meticulous manner. He set aside a simple set of clothes consisting of a pair of blue jeans a simple black form fitting tshirt quickly putting the rest of the clothes in the drawers. He picked up one of the towels they had picked up from the store and walked to the bathroom. He had picked up knowledge of how showers worked earlier when he had been searching minds for the basics every human should know. Turning on the water he stripped his clothes setting them neatly in a pile before he stepped into the hot water. He stood in it for a moment just enjoying the feeling, having peoples minds tell him how good it felt was nothing compared to the actual feeling of the hot water falling over his body seeming to melt away his problems and relaxing him. After he finished washing he stepped out and began to towel himself off when he realized he had forgotten his clean clothes in the room. Quickly drying himself as best he could he wrapped the towel around his waist in a way that seemed vaguely familiar to him. Opening the door just a bit he looked out and hoped she wouldn't see him rush across the hall wearing only a towel and be upset with him. He quickly pushed the door open and walked across the hall to his new room shutting the door quickly behind him as he did.

"Well, I couldn't offer it if you hadn't saved me. It's no trouble at all," she said with a grin. At his mention of the shower, she nodded and left him to himself. She got out the pots and pans she'd need for making her spaghetti, happy that she'd be having some company. It'd been awhile since she'd made any dish for two. She'd just set the salt water in a pot on the burner when she heard the shower start up.

The sound was kind of nice. Someone was sharing the house with her. Sharing their life a little, actually. His face appeared in his mind and she wondered how he was enjoying the shower. This thought, led to her imagining him in the shower, the water running over his body, the soap suds slipping down and being rinsed away. Delicious images floated in her head as she considered the fact that an incredibly attractive man was showering in the next room. She licked her lips and cleared her throat, moving slowly about the kitchen as she tried half-heartedly to banish the images of him from her mind.

It was only when she heard the water stop that she could focus again. She shook her head and went to get something from her pantry when she heard the door open and close to the guest bedroom. She hadn't caught sight of anything, but the steamy images she'd conjured before more than made up for that fact in her opinion. Shrugging, she checked her home-made sauce and put her noodles into the boiling water. Her meatballs were cooking nicely in the oven, and the meal would be ready in a little while.

While she was waiting, she set the table with colorful dishes and pretty glasses, toppings for the spaghetti setting between them on a spinning tray. Pleased with the arrangement, she went to knock on Alex's door. "Alex? Dinner's going to be ready in about twenty more minutes. Just letting you know." She smiled and turned to leave, wondering if he had thought of her at all.

Alex sat on the bed wrapped in only a towel as he caught his breath the heat of the shower leaving him out of breath for a moment. As he sat he found his mind wandering and he realized that he was soon wondering if showers felt the same to everyone and he began to think of Cora. The images of her in the shower naked and standing under the spray of hot water caused his body to react naturally and he soon found that his blood was pumping faster and he suddenly felt a stiffening in his groin. He looked down seeing his fair sized member was for some reason fully erect, he had caught bits and pieces of knowledge from the minds he had scanned that were enough to tell him this was something natural that happened to human males. He stood and removed the towel looking down at his engorged member and wondered how long it would be until it went away. Shrugging he began to pull his clothes on and had only just finished dressing when he heard her knock and her voice flow through the door to him. He smiled and glanced at the shoes figuring he wouldn't need them he walked to the door opening it. Stepping out he caught the smell in the air and felt his mouth began to water. Not realizing that he was still semi hard and it was easily visible in the form fitting jeans he walked into the kitchen. "it smells absolutely wonderful' he said as he saw her 'and I must say you're beauty just makes the moment even better." He didn't know what exactly possessed him to say the words and he blushed gently afterwards hoping she wouldn't find his words offensive.

Cora was just testing the pasta when he came out. It was just perfect. Hearing his voice made her smile and she turned to see him again. He was easily the most breath-taking man she'd been within ten feet of. "Thanks." She was about to make a compliment about his clothes when she noticed his physical condition. Then came the line about her beauty. "Well thank you, Alex. I can see you're telling the truth," she teased, letting her eyes linger on the bulge in his pants as she blushed. "Anyway, I'm glad you're excited for the food. It won't be long now." She smiled and then went to work, draining the pasta.

Adding the noodles into the sauce, she let the noodles absorb the flavor and be coated in the sauce. A check to the meatballs told her they were ready as well. She took them out of the oven and added them to the sauce as well. She stirred the big pot, covered it and let it simmer, the smells still permeating the air. "Mmm, I can hardly wait." She turned and saw him again, and somehow, her mouth started to water again.

"you are to kind to me letting me stay here and even cooking for me. I can't remember ever having such a lovely woman make me food" as he spoke he noticed her eyes linger for a moment and wondered what was going through her head but before his powers kicked in to find out he leashed them telling himself he would not invade her privacy unless absolutely necessary. He walked towards her standing directly behind her as he watched her stir the pot his body just inches from hers. He inhaled the sweet scent of the food before taking a step back. "it smells so good I feel as though my heart will burst with each passing second I must wait to taste you... it the um pasta that is" he had no clue why he had said what he did but a fragrance in the air teased him just as much as the food did and he felt a different sort of hunger gnawing at him as he realized it was her scent that was enticing him so. He felt his blood pumping through his body as his groin began to heat and swell once again causing the bulge to be more prominent though he wasn't yet fully erect. His thoughts were racing as he thought about what he was feeling and about how humans experienced this sort of thing everyday. The feeling and his thoughts were so foreign he didn't know how to process him and wondered what the next step for him to take would be if he were a typical human.

She waved off his thanks as though it was no big deal, but she blushed a little anyway. "It's no problem. I would have probably ended up making this for myself anyway," she said with a smile. When she was tending to the food, though, she felt him standing so close to her. The heat from his body was teasing her, calling to her as he stood there. When he stepped back, she turned to watch him, blushing again at his compliments. He had a strange way about him, but he was sweet. But did he mean what he'd said first? He wanted to taste her?

Now, stop that. She ordered herself to get her mind out of the gutter. Easier said than done, however, with one of the world's most beautiful men standing in the kitchen with an erection and spouting off compliments that seemed full of innuendo. Still, she could be calm--would be calm. He was a wonderful person, and the last thing she wanted was to offend him. But good lord, she wished she knew what he was thinking or what to do.

"Well, it won't be long now," she said with a smile. She turned to him and figured she should keep her hands busy or they'd find a way to do that themselves. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"yes something to drink would be wonderful' he said as he smiled up at her 'a glass of water would be fantastic if not to much of a hassle". His eyes didn't leave her for a second his gaze full of hunger for both her and the food she was preparing. He still didn't fully understand humans and what his body was feeling but one thing he was sure of was that every time he looked at her or heard her voice his heart seemed to skip a beat. He didn't know if it was because of his need to protect her and keep her safe and the sight and sound of her told him he was still succeeding or if his reaction was something more human that he didn't yet understand. He wished he could just take in all the knowledge and experience of a person and be able to understand all the complex intricacies of the human mind and body and heart but he knew that in order to understand these things it seemed that one must live and experience them for oneself. He still wondered at his slips when he spoke to her remembering that when he had been in his incorporeal angel state he had never let something slip that he hadn't meant to.

She nodded and grabbed two water goblets from her cupboard, figuring that since it was his first night with her, she should be a little fancy--to celebrate the new beginning. She set them on the counter, nodding at his request. "I can do that." Reaching into the fridge, she grabbed the pitcher of filtered water she kept there and filled the glasses. She handed him a glass before putting the pitcher away and smiling at him. Well aware of his eyes on her, she caught the hunger in them, wondering if it were just for the food, or for her. Either way, she wasn't sure what to do about him. If he asked her anything, she doubted she could refuse--not that she would want to. If he didn't ask, she doubted she'd be able to outlast the frustration.

"So, Alex," she said, hoping to take his mind off of her a little. "What kind of food do you like?"

He kept a foolish smile on his face as he watched her move shaking his head a moment to clear it as she turned away. "um not sure really I've never been picky with things" he said shrugging. He hoped his answer would sate her wonder and allow him to keep from revealing that he couldn't remember the last time he had eaten anything. He flashed her another wicked smile filled with lust before he looked down at his plate and slowly lifted some of the pasta to his lips. He felt small tremors pulse through his body as the flavor seemed to caress his tongue with a gentle hand. "this is delicious" he exclaimed before catching himself realizing he shouldn't be so excited about a bite of food. "you are a wonderful cook my dear" he spoke softly as he continued to eat.
(sorry it's been so long since I last replied)

Back
Top Bottom