Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

The women all gasped at her choice of words looking from one to the other wondering what she could mean. Nathan gently took her in his arms and slipped through the crowd. He hurried her into the castle and up to her room which they had come to share whenever he was home. Sarah waited in the outer chamber to see if she was needed as Nathan helped Terra to the couch letting her sit and rest. Arnold saw to everything below letting the couple not worry about anything.

"My lady, are you alright?" Sarah asked with a little worry in her voice.

Terra just smiled and pointed towards the bedroom, "I am fine. If you could please just lay out a night dress for me you may retire for the night." She smiled at Nathan then, "My husband can see to me tonight."

The maid obeyed and soon was gone, "I hope you don't mind Nathan. I want to prepare her before she sees my back. Will you help me Nathan?"

He smiled and nodded gently bending down and picking up his love. He slowly moved her into the bed room setting her on her feet. His hands brushed over her skin and he slowly unlaced her corset and slowly undressed her letting her clothes pool at her feet. Then dressing her back into the night dress and helping her tie that up so he stayed on as he carried her over to the bed laying her down softly.

She sighed a little, "I want to sleep with you Nathan," she confessed, a pout on her face as she spoke, "I want to make love to you but while my heart is so wanting and willing.... my body is tired. Can you wait for me and forgive me love?" She patted the spot on the bed next to her, "Will you sleep beside me tonight?"

He smiled and kicked off his shoes and then took his shirt off before slipping into the bed next to her. “I will my love.” He kissed her neck gently letting her control the pressure on her back as he laid behind her letting her snuggle against his chest. He lay there for a bit brushing his hand through her hair and down over her arm and side.

He sighed softly thinking over everything they had been through. “Mmm Terra, its hard to believe that we had been through so much. Ever since you came into my life you have brought nothing but excitement and joy from the very moment I first saw you in the camp as Anya.” He smiled and kissed her neck. “And I know that every time I see you from now till the day we die I will feel the same rush of pleasure and excitement.”

He moved a little looking down into her face and frowned a little realizing she had been asleep for everything he had said. He couldn’t frown for long and leaned down kissing her lips lightly. “I love you Terra, and I will keep telling you that for the rest of our lives.” He snuggled down behind her again and sighed contentedly knowing that he was where he belonged with the love of his life for the rest of both their lives.

FIN​

Back
Top Bottom