Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sword and The Rose. ((Kolath x Butterfly))

The night passed peaceful for them both and hours later, as the sun rose and shined in through the window of the hut, it lit the room up with quite a sight. While they had fallen asleep with feet between them, by morning they were not pressed against one another. And it was not even that one of them moved closer to the other. They had somehow, in their sleep, meet in the middle of the distance until they were peacefully laying together in a bliss filled slumber.

Nathan slowly woke feeling the warmth of the sun. he sighed softly having enjoyed having her in the same room again. He looked over expecting to see her laying several feet away but her head was now resting on his shoulder and just a few inches away. He swallowed looking into her still sleeping face her hand on his chest as she looked so peaceful effectively pinning him down so he couldnâ??t move away and make her more comfortable when she woke.

She suddenly sighed and snuggled herself even closer to him so that her entire body ended up rubbing against his. She was so close to him, he no doubt could feel her heart beating within her breast. It was after all pressed against his. Her leg rubbed against his as she moaned ever, EVER so slightly. Still sleeping.

He had been about to try and extricate himself from her when she pressed closer against him. he leaned back his mouth open eyes closed tight. He couldnâ??t believe how good this felt feeling her body against his and that moanâ?¦ he growled deeply and sighed as her leg rubbed over his, he just prayed she wouldnâ??t take it too high or she would touch something that was already harder than it should be.

She remained pressed against him like that for quite some time. Then, just as suddenly had she grown closer to him, she slipped away. Rolling over, she rolled away from him, freeing him from the hold she had upon him. It was only then that she awoke, not realizing just how close she had gotten to him as she yawned and stretched before sitting up and looking back at him, "Good morning. Sleep well?"

He was blushing badly as she looked at him. â??Good morningâ?¦and umâ?¦yes I sleep beautifully.â? He sat up cracking his neck a little. â??I trust the floor wasnâ??t too hard for you?â? he smiled looking into her eyes as he slowly woke up more. He had always heard that before you marry someone see them just after waking up, and he had to say she looked beautiful even the slightly mused hair she had looked lovely.

"Mmmm," she groaned a little as she rolled her neck and yawned, "Strangely enough it was very comfortable. Much more comfortable them my bed was the night before this last." She smiled a little to herself, knowing it wasn't the bed that had kept her up then but the lack of him. Rising to her feet, she picked the blanket up and put it back on his bed before sitting on the edge of it, "Still want to go for our morning walk with me? Or are you sick of seeing me at this point?"

He laughed and standing tossed his own blanket back on the bed before lightly reaching out and taking her hand. â??I never would be sick of seeing you Anya. You make my life much better just by you being here.â? He smiled and walking to the door opened it for her before heading for the breakfast table.

Unseen to one side stood the prince smirking slightly having been the only one to see the two of them come out of the Foxâ??s room. â??Well well, that went faster than I thought it would. Though they were very quiet.â? He smirked and went to get his own breakfast.

The day went much like any other day. The broke their fast with the rest of the camp, then went for their walk. Bottom joined them this time... since they had taken some meats along with them for the walk. Bottom knew them both well enough now to know if he followed, it would be all his. The pup was correct but still tagged along to play even after his second breakfast.

By that night, it was much of the same night before. They went to sleep in their own beds but eventually that same knock came at his hut door and once again Anya popped her head inside. She didn't need to ask this time, she just smiled and closed the door behind her, "Sleeping?"

He smiled and sat up in the bed and shook his head. â??No I think the bed is not agreeing with me. Perhaps you would like this one better.â? He stood taking his blanket and moving over to the spot that he had slept last night. â??Tonight just take it please it will make me feel better.â? He hadnâ??t told her about that morning with her snuggled up against him and being about to feel her entire body against his.

"Absolutely not!" she protested once again as she went and reached for the other blanket still on the bed. "It is your bed and either you sleep in it or no one sleeps in it just as last night. Sleeping on the floor was not so bad, was it?" Just as he had not told her about it, she had no idea it had happened.

He frowned and placed himself between her and the place that was wide enough for them to lay out on. He grabbed the blanket in her hand and moved to tug her to the bed. â??No tonight you will be sleeping in the bed. It is not proper for a man to let a lady sleep on the floor when there is a bed available.â? He pulled her toward the bed very over balanced toward it.

She tugged the blanket then towards the other way again, "One flaw in your plan though... I see no 'lady' here to take the bed." She smiled as she pulled with all her might at the cloth.

He laughed and putting all his strength into it he pulled roughly on the blanket not even thinking about what might happen. â??And yet I see a very beautiful lady that must take my bed.â?

Oh she took the bed alright. She took it hard as he tugged and she went flying. BAM. Right onto the bed. She squealed in surprise as she went flying, hitting it and giving and "OOF!" noise on impact. Her hands still on the blanket...

As she fell over Nathan got scared that he had over done it a little too much and had hurt her. he came over to her bending over her looking down. His hand reached out to touch her, â??Anya are you ok?â? he didnâ??t even realize that he was still holding the blanket in his hands.

"I...." she started sounding weak and winded to lure him in and then.... BAM! With all her might she tugged the blanket, pulling him with it down hard onto the bed next to her. "HA!"

He was caught completely off guard and fell onto the bed with her slightly on top of her. after catching his breath he laughed and covered her head with the blanket starting to continue their fight. It was that moment that he realized just how close they were to each other. â??Oh!...Iâ??m sorry Anyaâ?¦Let me.â? He started to struggle to get out of the bed, while all tangled in the blankets with her.

"Wait!" She said reaching out and grasping his hand while still holding the blankets in her other, keeping him tangled with her. The little bit of playful struggling and tousling about had left her slightly winded and panting before she nipped her lower lip and sat up, looking casual yet... serious. "We will fight half the night unless we come to an understanding so... why not just both share the bed? It is a double after all? Either we both share the bed or we both share the floor."

He looked back as she stopped him looking into her eyes and a worried look crossing his face as she suggested sharing the bed. There was something different about sharing a bed then sharing the floorâ?¦wasnâ??t there? He thoughtâ?¦wasnâ??t there? After what happened this morning he wondered, couldnâ??t they get into just as much trouble on the floor as they could in the bed. He thought about it for a second realizing it was just as true. Looking down at her he sighed, â??Your rightâ?¦but are you sureâ?¦I mean if your mistress found outâ?¦you could be dismissed.â?

She shrugged a little, "What makes you think that Terra will come here to see us sleeping in the same bed? She sleeps until we are already awake and gone for breakfast and she'd NEVER seek you out in your own quarters. She'd demand you go to her." Well... all that and she would not dismiss herself after all....

He thought again for a moment and then nodded. â??Well I still need to get out of this bed.â? He pulled out and then taking the blankets straightened them so that it looked presentable. Coming around the bed to the other side he looked down at her and raised his eyebrow. â??Your sure?â?

She started to nod before it was then mixed with a great yawn as she lowered herself to lay on the bed, "I'm sure. I hate make you sleep on the floor and I'm sure you would hate making my sleep on the floor. And we can't sleep apart or we just DON'T sleep so... do you have any better solution?" Her head rested upon the pillow as her eyes already started to grow heavy.

He chuckled softly and shook his head before laying down with her his arm slipping under her head. It might have been a large enough bed for them to share without being pressed tight together but they still had to be close. â??No I have no better ideas and this is more comfortable then the floor.â? He yawned deeply and lay back sighing. â??mmmm good night Anya.â?

She was already part of the way into a blissful sleep. Eyes drifted all the way closed before she rolled to lay on her side, facing him, "Mmmm. Night Fox," she whispered before sighing and slipping away.

Back
Top Bottom