Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bully/Victim

Status
Not open for further replies.
April quietly walked down the corridor of the school as she elt out a small sigh. The problem was that she had beautiful saopphire blue eyes and long blonde hair, but her beauty was hidden since she wore glasses and kept her hair up most of the time

Adam was taking to his friends but when he saw April, he decided it was time for some fun. well look what the cat dragged out. An ugly piece of work. Not even extreme makeover could do her justice his friends laughed and high fives each other. Adam gave an evil smirk and waited anxiously to see what she'll do next.

Nicki the school slut walked the halls and saw Adam very nice man and very sexy. She knew if she played her cards right she could sleep with and he be willing but she was more interested in April. she wore her long black hair pulled back in a clip her makeup all dicked out in light blue but her lipstick killer red. Her dress was a dark purple spaghetti strap and very tight on her body and short too barley covered her butt. she wore matching dark purple heels. She walked over to April and said "well well i would not want to be you right now but i might be able to help out your image if there is hope in you".

April looked up at Adam as he spoke, she gulped and stepped back, frowning as she listened to him. She glanced at Nicki and shook her head a little before quickly back at Adam again, she knew that Nicki was the slutty type and April didn't really want to become that sort of girl and she liked the way she looked. "um uh..." She stammered as she looked up at the bully. She was a bit of a homophobe, but she usualy kept quiet

Niccki smiled and said "well well speachless i see well not matter i will take what i want i always do". She leaned closer to April and licked her lips. She did not care what the girl thought she was going to get what she wanted from her. She saw a boy come up close to them to get into his locker but Niccki moved in his way saying "we are talking go away ". The boy ran like his pants where on fire.

April flinched away as she felt Nicki lick her lips, she looked away from her and shut her eyes "just leave me alone" she whispered as she slowly started to back away, her ponytail got caught and snapped the hair band, her blonde hair falling down jto just below her shoulders

Adam smirked a devilish smirk and pins April against the wall now be a good little girl, and hold still Adam let go of one hand and clenched it into a fist, ready to strike.

April let out a small whimper as he pinned her to the wall, shutting her eyes and turning her head to the side

Adam was ready to lash out when he saw Niccki, he had been wanting to get in her pants since first day. Adam winked at Niccki then instead of punching April's face as planned, he striked down at her stomach then grabbed her by the hair and threw her down on the ground. You should stay in the ground more often geek, look pretty that way

April let out a splutter as she was punched in the stomach, when she landed on the ground she curled up as she let out a small cough, her glasses smashed as they hit the ground, her sapphire blue eyes glittered a little as she opened her eyes.

Adam's smirk started to disappear when he saw the sapphire blue eyes and thought what the hell? How in hell can that ugly looking freak be that good looking this was going to be fun. Real fun. Therefore his smirk returned

April squinted her eyes a little as she picked up her broken glasses. She sighed and then slowly stood up again

For today, Adam decided to play nice guy, after all, he was a player and if he played her, oh ho, he'll be even more popular. Oh, here let me help you and pay for your glassess. I insist. He siad sweetly helping her up gently, with his signature sweet smile.

April looked at him and moved away a little "im fine" she said quietly as she picked up her schoolbag, glancing at him

Adam glanced at April and smiled. Oh, well I promise to get you new glasses. Cross my heart and hope to die Adam gave her a peck on the cheek before going off to his friends.

April looked at him as he kissed her, her eyes widened a little as he did. She shook her head and then sighed, slowly beginning to walk away, her vision blurry

Adam's friend, Maxwell high fived Adam as a treat so what are you gonna do to her? he asked. Adam smiled and replied, the usual all of his friends chuckled and high fived each other before they all ran to bang up/flirt other girls

April walked to her friends. She looked at her friend who gave her a gentle hug. April shook her head, saying nothing as she walked to her lesson, sitting down with a sigh

(Skip to when he sees her again?)

April walked out of class as it ended, she walked to her locker and and opened it, putting her bag inside before shutting it again, her vision a little blurry still as she turned around again and leant against the lockers

After Adam set his things in his locker, he spots April a few steps away. Walking towards her, a smirk formed then a sweet smile. He slammed both hands on either side of her head and winked hey babe

April looked up at him in surprise as he walked over, and slammed his hands either side of her so she couldnt leave "hey" she said quietly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom