Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid Manor Elsea (Maids\East)

east

Supernova
Mark

Mark was a rather tall individual which was noted as he stood up from his car. He stood at almost 6'4" which and walked wore a formal buisness suit as he walked to the door of the manor. The wind outside made him shiver as he entered the much warmer building. The day was so cold and wind so fierce that his hair seemed to have gone wild and his face went numb in just the short walk from his car to the Manor.

Smoothing down his hair for a moment and repressing his jacket as he regained his composure. He took off his shoes exchanging them with the slippers provided and walked towards the front desk. He gave a small nod to the receptionist as he wrote down his name on the book. His hand writing was rough and had little formality to it as he wrote down his first and last names; Markus Esther.

Turning he gave his full attention to the girl at the front desk with a polite bow. "Greetings I am Mark i called ahead."

The deskwoman of the manor was once again reading an old novel at the front as the day went by. It was easy to tell when customers arrived or left by the chime of the bell just above the door. Of course it didn't stop the various girls of the manor setting it off for fun every once in a while, but they soon learnt their lesson if they dared. After a while the chime rang for a legitimate reason, a businessman approaching the front desk. The man's voice was unfamiliar, but he claimed he'd called ahead about a maid. Perhaps he'd spoken to the other desklady, her twin. They took turns at the job every few days.

"Greetings Mark," She fanned through the papers of people who called with questions or requests, coming to a stop at the 'E' section. "So I see you've reserved Elsea. I'm surprised a man like you has interesting in someone like this." She attempted to crack a joke, not really meaning any harm by the statement. "Were you taking her home or keeping the visit to her room?"

Mark's face flushed for a moment knowing that he had reserved the 'new girl'. In his day to day life he was stuck around old professionals always being told that they knew how to work his job better. The idea of taking a new girl someone untrained in their field, had been rather alluring when he thought about it. Which is why he had taken the newest member of their staff hoping that she would be a breath of fresh air against the constant expertise that he had to put up with. "Well you know what they say about new employees."

Mark considered his options for a moment stroking his chin lightly as he thought about his house the condition it was in didn't really warrant visitors, and he was as far as he knew her first real customer, taking her home would probably put the girl too far out of her comfort zone. And then he had an idea for a moment, and he looked to the desk. "If at all possible I would like to interview Elsea for a short while before I make a decision as to if she would be suitable for my home. I have a few things i would like to know about her before I consent to bringing her into my home for a long period of time."

He looked around wondering where she actually was, the picture he had seen of her had been very attractive, and he was partly dying too see her with his own eyes. The formality behind all of this was interesting to him. He adjusted his shirt to make sure he looked proper. for some reason he was wanting to make as powerful as an impression as he possibly could. when he felt that he was ready he spoke. "If that is alright with the company I would like to make my introductions."

He honestly didn't intend anything fowl for this interview, he was more interested in the maid and what she was prepared to offer as her regular services. Right now extra help around his home would be fantastic, he had a dog and a cat so allergies would need to be noted, and he was interested to just sit down and talk with the new girl maybe have her make a glass of tea before he got down too signing her up with a contract or even a trial period. "So I think that for this moment a visit to her room will suffice and if I like her I would like to keep negotiations open for a full contract."

Back
Top Bottom