Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Starlight Bowl... and Zombies (DaddyisHere and Karixia)

She looked at him leaving and nodded, "Garden... he is nuts.... having faith is something stupid". She shook her head as he disappeared from sight, she finished with the first sword and quickly finished the second, the blade was indeed very sharp she felt she could cut through anything with this. Leaving her husbands sword on her back she dropped the other one on the bed and climbed up the stairs. She looked at the flower bed and smiled, there was something about this guy, something that she could not put her mind into. Looking up to the sun she closed her eyes and smiled as the sun began caressing on her face. "Tell me something, why exactly do you have a flower bed?" she knelt down and gently touched one of the flowers while smiling, "They are pretty".

"Well," he said patiently. "For the very reason of what you just said. The fact is, a human sees beauty. A walker doesn't."

"As long as there's one person left on the planet who can look at a marigold, or a tulip, or a daffodil and notice it for its beauty... then I say there's still hope."

"Now, over here is what I'm really looking foward to," he said, pointing to a trough-looking thing that was lined with shiny metal.

"You see, the pipe in the middle holds water. Basically, if this works like I think it should, we should have over a hundred gallons of hot water if it is a sunny day. Showers. Baths! Could be nice."

She smiled as he explained everything, shaking her head she just giggled and sighed, "I will leave you to it, I ain't too good with these stuff". Smiling she walked to the edge of the ceiling and looked down to the floor where the walkers were. "They are blind, for what I figured out their sense of smell and hearing is very developed. They don't feel pain or agony, they are simply... dead. She shook her head and took off her jacket revealing her shirt and sat down with her legs crossing each other and placed the sword on her lap before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She looked clearly out of it like she was in another world entirely, it was a way for her to release all of the stress other than just killing walkers.

He looked at her and was just smitten by her peaceful expression. She truly was beautiful, and seeing her find peace on her face made that even more evident.

"I heard..." he said. "That what happens is actually that their eyes get scratched. Since they don't have tears, dust just builds up and keeps scratching the surface until they are blind.

He let her sit for a while... then suddenly dropped down.

"Mia," she said. "Lie down flat and crawl back. Humans... there's a group about a mile away and they haven't seen us yet."

She shrugged once he began talking telling her what to do because there were people out there. Shaking her head she laid down flat and rolled out of the way so they won't see her". Shaking her head she climbed down and looked at him, "Mmmm I will say nothing because I understand somewhat why you don't help them". She shook her head and walked to the couch and took her sword, "I need to get some new clothing, having the same two clothes kinda sucks... I.. also need underwear...." she blushed as she looked at him and smirked, "Want me to teach you how to fight with a sword?". She was somewhat interested in him, perhaps he could entertain her quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom