Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

After a couple of minutes Leo goaned again "I'm going to cum," pulling out and cumming on april stomach.

(Thomas as just met a demon who is not so friendly. But you'll meet her tomorrow, after this sex scene. You want to play the demon or you want me to do it?)

(Okay)

Leo sighed and lay down next to her on the floor, thinking about what would they do now. Would there be a way to help her and her get her off of that stuff. Aleast not too soon, seeing as it always get her in the mood for some reason.

"Alright, tomorrow I'm going to go and check on thomas, so he can tell me what is in this stuff." He waiting for a minute or two to just be close to her and then got up. He held out his hand to help her up as well. "Lets go to sleep for right now."

They went to bed that night with Leo kissing her on her forehead "Goodnight." He soon drifted off to sleep. When he got up and got dress he made lunch and turn the house back to 60 degrees "Alright April I'm gone, I be back in a little while."

Leo went to work as normal as finally got a chance to talk to thomas but he seemed a little...off. More so than normal, The guy just looked tired. "Leo, come on let's go to my house." Okay, Let me get April too," They go up to his place after work and see April relaxing. "Hey, we're about to got to his house to get the infomation."

Over at thomas house He went to the kitchen "Would you guys like anything to drink?" Leo nods and thomas comes back with some lemonaid. "I did a look with the poison and found some things that were mind blowing." Thomas said pulling out a folder with all kinds of notes inside. He talk about how the poison came from a plant Red Deadnettle sometimes called Purple Archangel. The plant is most known in asia and europle and while it is eatible it taste horrible. it's was mixed with something else but he couldn't find what it was. Leo nod but he felt a little sleepy.

"I just feeling a littel tired, that all." Thomas hearing that got up and ask if I wanted to just lay down in his room? I said I was okay but after a while it was even harder to pay attention and I said it was okay and lay down in his room after all. He takes me to his room and has me lay down, if I wasn't so out of it I would have notice the stuff on the floor but I just went to sleep. He came back down "Leo, fine I just let him take a nap and he should be better soon."

Thomas then sat down and finished explaining all that he learned about the flower and went to ask April a list of question like what happen to the blood that was inside of her body now, can she get a physical in her state she is in now, what does the drink do to her system, and does shd feel anything abnormal when she drinks it.

April answered the questions when he asked them, to her it didnt seem very interesting at all. She sat back and glanced at him before looking down

Thomas then looked at her and stood up he then sat down next to her "Next question what is your relationship with Leo. I mean you are dead. What ever you to had before is different now. Either you body would rot and break away or he will grow old and pass away. What would you do then."

April frowned "why do you even want to discuss this?" She frowned. She sighed and said "I will get him back, the poison brought me back, I can do the same to him"

"It brought you back while you are still young and able to handle it. Once he gets old the posion could and would most likly tear a whole in his stomach, and kill him on the spot. You already had internal bleeding and injuries, that the poison didn't settle in your stomach. The only way to stay will him would be to do the same that happen to you." Thomas put his hand on her leg "Or kill someone else,"

April looked at him "I can't kill anyone thomas" she said as she then stood up "and I wont plan his murder either" she said with a frown, looking down with a sigh

Thomas went over to her "You see from my point of view though don't you? you're dead and his alive. It wouldn't work keep things the way they are. Sure you here now but what happens when the drink goes away, you know what would happen if you died then he would try to kill himself anyway that's how he found out about this stuff. I wasn't looking for you to live, he was looking at lovers suicide."

Aprol frowned "I doupt we would run out, we could start growing it" she said, assuring herself. She looked at him and said "I know he tried to kill himself, but he luckily survived" she said with a frown

Thomas laughed "You just have an answer for everything don't you. Even if it isn't logical then again zombies aren't known for being smart."

Leo was sleeping but something felt wrong he felt cold then he opeen his eyes to see a girl on top of him trying to take his clothes off "what the.." he tried to push her off of him but for a girl she was very strong. He instead rolled and the fell of the bed with a thump.

April looked at him and said "Dont insult me" she said. She heard a thump and frowned a little before standing again "what happened?" She asked before hurrying upstars, she saw Leo with the girl and her eyes widened as she saw the female ontop of him

Back
Top Bottom