Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

April moaned louder as he began nibbling and tugging at it, after a few more minutes she let out a louder moan as she reached her peak

he watched her wiggle and move from him and cupped her butt his slid his tongue up and down her openning lips before pushing his tongue through

he sucked and pushed her butt higher up to make his face go deeper he notice certain things about being down there. First while she has no pulse he thinks he could raise her body heat by doing things like this, as her clit got harden to more he worked on it and she is still able to get wet still.

April just moaned again, she shut her eyes tighter as he pushed himself deeper, shifting slightly as she gripped the bed sheets beneath her

He burried his face then slid two fingers inside with his tongue all that working has gotten her lower body very warm and wet too, it was almost like she never died at all

April moaned softly as she felt him push two fingers inside of her, she moaned louder and gripped the bed tighter, her body warming up

leo looked at her and sees her looking at her and he kissing her softly he picks her up, "I made a mess i should get us clean up" taking our clothes off.

April smiled and kissed him back softly, smiling as she heard him, letting him pull her clothes off "maybe a little mess" she smiled

he takes her to the bathrom and turns the water on "Lets make sure if your bandages are water proof." kissing her neck and shoulders

April smiled and tilted her head to the side a little "mmmmm sure" she whispered as she shut her eyes, resting against him with a smile

they got into the shower and he kept making out while getting soap smirking "oh, I forgot the handtowel guess I will have to you my hands." soaping his hands up and rubbing her down.

April smiled as she continued to kiss him, she heard him and giggled a little, smiling as she felt his hands run down her sides

he paid a lot of attention to her between her legs with her ass and everything and worked on her legs as well, "are you going to wash me too?"

"make sure you hit everywhere I don't want to be funky," he said standing still and holding his arm out with his feet apart.

April smiled and started by washing his neck and his arms, she cleaned the upper half of his body before moving down to his feet, deliberately jumping to the bottom and then slowly worked her way up, finally ending up between his legs, taking extra care

Leo smiled and let her work trying not to move, when she got between his legs he got a hardon and jerked back a little "easy, that thing sensitive and could blow if you work on it too much then I'll have to clean you again."

April smiled softly and said "alright, I'll be careful then" she moved slower and more gentle, then moved to his chest and rubbed it

While she rubbed his chest he pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeply, rubbing her lower back and butt "You want me to finished what we started in the bed?" he asked though he knew the answer as he lifted her up and turned putting her wall on the shower wall and spreading her legs out.

April smiled and said "definatley" she said softly, smiling as he pushed her against the wall and spread her legs. April smiled and spread her legs wider, kissing him

Back
Top Bottom