Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

April frowned slightly as she heard him, she frowned "oh shit" she whispered. April sat back and said "I can't pretend I'm dead, I can't have a funeral and my family already thinks I died" she said wih a frown, she sighed

"We can't have you in locked in this room, we're going to have to get you a new look. alright first things first we going to get you to see a guy who is all in to zombies and horror. then we'll work on your look" he kisses her forehead "don't worry I'll think of something." he walked back and forth wondering what in the world he was going to do. He had to just think it through but was not normal so thinking about it normally would be a waste of time. pacing through the room he wanted to fix her legs and back and ribs.

April looked at him "as long as he doesn't like to dissect them, then ill go" she said softly as she looked at him "my body will heal" she said softly. April touched her leg and moved it a little

Leo nods then looks at her leg and crazy enough it moving? how is that possible "you don't feel pain right? what if..." leo went to he legs and started to move the bones back in place and sure enough it worked fine. "My god what are you april! This is amazing you can still heal yourself. How is, what.. this is.. I don't even know that to say." he then left to get his first aid kit "Alright lets get you healed up." he pulled and pushed bones and ligaments back in place followed by wrapping it up so it wouldn't move out of place. Pulling ribs back in place and when he was done she looked more like a mummy then anything. "Glad that worked out cause I would have to use tape instead." he helps her up and takes a few step back "can you walk to me?"

April smiled and said "told you" she said with a grin. April then watched as he wrapped her up "hmm.. An Egyptian mummy" she said with a giggle, looking at him. April then slowly began to walk to him

Leo was shocked about what happen in just one day. "Mummy is right, I glad you can walk though but I kind of like taking care of you." he then held her close and hugged her "Alright we need to work on your apperance what do you want to look like?"

April smiled and just relaxed in his arms "whatever you want me to look like" she said softly as she looked up at him, leaning over and kissing his cheek softly

"I like the way you look but you got to have a new image so people won't try to pull you apart." thinking about it the first thing she would need would be either color contacts or glasses, a wig for her hair, maybe a wrap around her breast to make them smaller. But all that matter is she had to look different without looking strange. Maybe an emo look with all those bandages on her.

April smiled a little and said "I don't care what I look like, just make sure I don't look stupid" she said with a soft chuckle

"would you be alright with an emo look to you." he starts to get a pen and paper and write down what she would need "Alright you want to want me to dress you up huh," while she was like this he wonder what would sex would be like. Right now he had to focus and put that away for later. "Do you want glasses or contacts? dresses or jeans?"

April looked at him "that's fine, but I won't act like an emo, maybe a pinky sort of heme may work" she said softly. "No dresses, and contacts would be better" she said softly

"Alright, pink shirt with jeans. and contacts," I want to make sure you like this outfit and then we can do it.

April nodded and then smiled "I should be fine, what colour contacts?" She asked softly as she looked up at him

April smiled softly "that's a perfect colour" she said softly as she leant over and hugged him gently, she hugged him for a while before slowly pulling away

he was glad that she liked what he decided for her now all he had what to figure out how to get the stuff. He didn't want to chance it being able sneak her in and out again so he decided to order the stuff online. "I'm glad you like it, alright. I'm going to try and rent some zombie movies to see how we keep you"

April shook her head "unless you want to learn how to kill them" she said softly "type in on the Internet how do zombies survive, that should work" she said with a smile

"you scared, your a lot stronger then me, he got up and held her around the waist, You know I took some of that stuff too and I'm feeling pretty hungry."

April looked up at him "well you ain't eating me" she said as she placed her hands on his "what about pizza?" She asked softly

"Zombies eatting pizza, movies got the whole brains thing wrong didn't they." He laughed a little and hugged her slightly tighter he didnt want to reopen the cuts, if they haven't already heal already. He went to the kitchen phone and called for a large cheese pizza. Was told the wait would be 25 minutes and he hung up. "I'm going to take a shower, wash myself off as I had the longest 2 days in my life. If you want could you pull up that stuff about the zombies for me."

He got into the shower and stood there leaning with his hand on the wall. Just letting the water hit him, he kept playing yesterday over and over in his head.

April nodded "ok" she said softly, she slipped over to the computer and flicked through the sites, writing down some different notes worth remembering

After a while he got out of the shower and dried himself off.Coming out with stream around him, he walked out with a t-shirt and boxers got up behind April "So what did you find out on the all power web."

April looked up at him and said "just some notes, I need to stay cold, not too hot, I don't need to eat much and don't need to sleep" she said softly

"okay, I guess that does makes sense." he then heard the doorbell and the pizza guy came in, and started small talk "Dude I hear that their was accident near here. Sorry," "it okay I just need some time alone." "Well here you go Cheese pizza and don't worry man I'll pay for it. Pizza on the house." he then handed him the pizza and then left. "Hey, I just got a free pizza because my girlfriend died."

April looked at him and giggled "and brought back to life again, but if we get stuff for free, awesome" she said with a smile, moving to kiss his cheek softly, then open the pizza and then taking a slice

Back
Top Bottom