Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

After messing with the professor liza started to get turn on herself "Hey you want to give them a "real" lesson in sex," without waiting for an answer she started to take darren's clothes off

Leo blushed a little" I thought that you would like to know why and it is the reason why you get so hot even though you’re not alive like me but you still are well living. To be honest I don’t even know what to call you you’re not a zombie because your body has living tissue so you won’t just rot away, but you’re not like you were your heart as almost completely stop you don’t have any physical barriers that makes it so that your body won’t be in danger unnecessary and you don’t feel pain or the need to sleep."

Darren blinked as he heard her, blushing furiously as she began taking off his clothes "L-Liza" he stammered

April smiled and nodded "alright then" she chuckled softly

"What they can't see us anyway, unless you want them to see you with your dick out." Liza said working on his pants the teacher left from embarrassment with the students still laughing.

She smirked and was able to pull out his dick "For someone who was complaining you sure get hard pretty quickly. she said while going down and giving him a blowjob loud enough for the people in the front row to hear loud sucking

Liza smile and started making sound while sucking him off. They were right behind the teacher so the students up front started to ask the old man if he was getting his dick sucks as he looked around wandering where was the noise coming from. he try hard to quiet his class but didn't work as they continue to laugh and giggle. He got angry and storm off leaving the class and Liza popped out Darren dick from her mouth "you think I should show these guys what sex is all about?"

Darren tried to keep quiet as she continued to suck him off, shutting his eyes as he did. He heard what she said afterwards and shrugged "O-ok" he whispered

As the old man left the room there was a thin red light covered the room trapping the students inside not able to move. She turned Him around and pushed him on top of the table with her magic now on to something else they became visible to everyone "Alright class I going to give hands on experience on sex eduation."

Darren let her push him on top of the table by his eyes widened as she began speaking, realising everyone could see him which make him blush furiously

People where in shocked and awe about how this guy came out of nowhere and this chick who was giving him head all of a sudden. she just smiled and went back to sucking him while making noises while doing it.

Darren continued to blush furiously, shutting his eyes and trying to imagine that nobody was watching them, letting out a small groan

The people could only only watch in amazement and surprise But Liza didn't mind nor did she care. looking up at darren who was blushing made her smile but she had to remember not to lose her human form. With her randomly appearing the way they did she didn't want to have any extra questions coming up. She made sure Darren was nice and hard before poping his hard erection out of her mouth. "This class is what you call a penis."

Everyone whispered and stared at Darren while liza got on top of him and pushed her panties to the side. "and this class in sex," right when she said sex quickly drop her waist and got impaled with his dick. It happen so fast she came right on the spot as her body tingled and she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom