Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A girlfriend to die for (freestylechamp & Epicgirl)

Leo lied there for a second looking at her, something he would do every now and then before having to go do something. He put his clothes back on and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back." going to the door and decided not to jump into the car with the convenience store close by and to air out the smell of sex quicker. He talked into the small store and went texting his friend what he really wanted and after a good 20 minutes of talking and walking up and down aisles he finally got everything. Went to the cashier topay but it was a old asian lady mumbling something. "Yea, I want to pay for this," "Oh, you are such a sad soul," "Excuse me?" "Try not to let your burdens crush you like so many others. life is not but an illusion, for death is not the end." "Okay, I'll try." leo paid for everything but was getting creeped out.

April smiled and nodded "alright" she said softly. When he left she got up and got a shower, when she wads done she dried off and put on a red dress she decided to wear to the party, then waited for her boyfriend to return

Leo left the store with bags in hand and reached for his cell he then crosses the street not really looking and goes to get April. “Are you ready to go,” he asked with a smile as he got to the door. He knew she was going to try and help him with the bags but what kind of gentleman would he be if he had a girl carry a bag.

April got ready and then looked over at the door, she opened the door and said "yep, are you?" She asked softly. April looked at the bags and took one off of him "don't try and stop me" she said with a grin

"You shouldn't have to carry one, this is the least I can do." He said nodding while he was walking out and was about to cross the street he saw the old lady again looking like she was praying. "Hey be careful april, I don't think I could live without you." this time when he didn't both way a car came speeding down a sharp turn cut hard and was sliding right to Leo by the time he lookked to the car it looked like the back was going to hit him, cought between running lift and right he was decided to go left and stuff went flying. He looked to see if April was okay but he didn't see her. he went to the other side of the car to see her on the ground with the driver on the sidewalk, "I-I didn't mean to, I was running late. I so sorry." Leo dropped everything and went to her.

April smiled and said "don't worry Leo" she said softly. April began to walk across the road with him, when she saw the car speeding towards them. She was frozen in fear for a moment, but as it got closer she said "leo look out!" She pushed him away just in time for him to be missed but her to get hit by the full force of the speeding vehicle. As it hit her she was thrown onto the sidewalk where she blacked out. She woke up a few moments later, she was in a pool of her own blood and both her right leg and left arm were broken, along with some ribs too. She looked up as she saw Leo run over to her "Leo" she whispered weakly before blacking out again, her body falling limp

About five minutes later the ambulace arrived and the paramedics ran over to the crowd that had grew, including the other guests from the party. They put an oxygen mask on her and placed her on a spinal board, fearing she could have broken her neck or back. They put a needle into her wrist and attached it to a drip. Leo was allowed in the ambulace too but April didnt wake up the whole way there. When they arrived she was instantly taken to intensive care where she was put on a life support machine. One doctor went back out to Leo, a grim look on his face "we have bad news sir, your girlfriends injuries were too severe from being hit by the vehicle, she is hooked to a life machine but there isnt much more we can do, so you might want to go in and see her, she is awake but we don't know how much time she has left." April was still awake, but she knew she probably wouldnt make it, she was too injured and couldnt move at all, but she was using all her energy to live for another few minutes, to say her goodbyes to her boyfriend

Leo was beside himself riding in the ambulance everything to him looked gray. He waiting for them while they were in the icu trying to do everything they could help her but he knew, she wasn't going to make it. While everyone came to the hospital he had to get some fresh air as he could barely breath. "Hey man I hear what happen, I really sorry." leo looked over and saw one of his friends in medical school. "Listen, they are going to tell me that she is going to die and they are going to make me talk to her and let me watch her die. Do you have any that can numb her pain so she won't show me any pain on her face?" the guy thought it was a strange request but agreed to it. Leo came back into the waiting hallway where the doctor came out and told him the news but by that time he had already took some poison to numb himself from the pain even larger then what his friend said he should take and had a vile of it in his pocket for april.

He went into her room and smiled at her but it was forced and tears started to come out of his eyes and he felt a pain in his stomach. "Hey, if you didn't wnt to go to the party all you had to do was say it," trying to make a joke. "Listen I don't have a lot of time so I just want you to trust me okay. I want you to drink this," taking the vile of his pocket and taking off the top. "this is take a lot of the pain away so, I'm sure i will help."

April looked over at him as he walked in, she gave a smile "hey Leo" she whispered weakly, but her voice was still soft. She smiled faintly at the joke, listening to what he said she frowned ever so slightly "what do you mean Leo? What did you mean by you dont have a lot of time?" She asked softly as she looked at him, taking the vile and looking at it. She then slowly brought it to her lips and took it, swallowing it. April slowly sat back and then said "Leo, I know I don't have long, and the last thing I want to say is that I love you" she said softly

"I love you too, so very much. I love you more then you will ever know okay." he decided not to answer her about the question she ask him and wanted stay there with her. Kissing her on her forehead tears fell down. He then pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed. the doctor and nurse came in to try and get him to leave but his cold stare with gripping onto the chair for dear life let him to spend the night.

During that night the pain his stomach got even worst so he was coughing up a little blood but they found him their trying to kill himself and put him in another room to get the poison out. as he was hook up to a machine he had dreams about all kinds of crazy horror movies, which is something he didn't really like. In the morning early he got up out of the bed, and went to april and he saw the weirdest thing. Her chest moving up and down, he then looked at the heart monior and saw it was no heartbeat. He quickly turn the machine off and pulled the covers backs sure enough she was breathing. How could it be? how was this possible? he had to be dreaming he pinch himself and started to call her "april, april are you sleep."

April smiled faintly as he kissed her forehead, tears rolling down her cheeks. April watched as he refused to leave her side. But she slowly closed her eyes, possibly for the last time. April felt her body become weaker by the second until suddenly, all the pain stopped, and that spine chilling sound of the heart monitors 'beeeeeeep' as it stopped. April was still breathing though, but she still didnt open her eyes. When she heard Leo talk to her, her eyes opened. She looked straight at him in disbelif as she looked at him, did they both die? April opened her mouth and said "L-Leo?" She whispered

Leo quickly and quietly unplugged her from everything at any point the nuse would come in and check on her. He wanted to much to hug her, kiss her hold her but she was cold, well it understandable it was a cold day, it doesn't matter she was alive with him again. "I'm going to get you out of here okay? for right now close your eyes and pretend to be asleep again." he rushed out the room and cought one of his friends, "Hey stomach and leg is killing me can I have a wheelchair?"

April looked up at him and smiled a littr abnd nodded a little before then closing her eyes and relaxing again as she waited quietly

He got the wheelchair and was to go and get a hoodie from his friend's locker without anyone seeing him in the meantime. Going back to his room putting everything back on including the hoodie and walks back over to her room. he hooks everything back up turns the heart moniter back on then hides in the closet. when the nurses and doctors come in they write down her time of death and begin unpluging everything. They walk out and call the morge for them to pick her up, He then pops out of the closet lifts april in the wheelchair and rolls out. everything seem to be going well until one of the guys spot him 'shit, shit, shit' "where do you think your going with that body?" "you want me to be honest, I always wanted to have sex with a dead body, it a dark dirty serect of mine. I was by friend's girlfriend and I got to have sex with her just once then I give her right back no one has to know, I even pay you."

the guy uninterested until he heard of money involed "your friend's girlfriend huh. You know she does look pretty cute for a dead chick. Alright $200." Leo sighed and agreed to it if the guy help him get her to his house. They were able to get to the bank and paid him for keeping his mouth shut. 'there goes that, but the hard part is now over.' he then wheeled april to a fast food chain to talk about what happen "Alright, we're save now you can relax."

April kept completly still, her chest not moving with no sign of a pulse. She listened as the doctors pronounced her dead and then felt Leo moving her from the bed to the wheelchair. She heard Leo when he talked about his deepest darkest secret, but if she was honest she hoped that was just bullshit. When he frinally told her she could relax she opened her eyes and looked at him "you ok?" She asked

Leo nods looking over the placxd it was still pretty early so no one was there, "I'm fine, what about you? I'm mean i know this is going to sound strange and all but How? what happen last night?"

April nodded and said "I know, I couldnt feel anything at all at about 2am, I dont understand" she said. April then put a hand to her heart and her eyes widened slightly "I dont have a heart beat" she said quietly "how am I speaking? Moving?" She whispered

"it must have been that poison I gave you? I took some and feel terrible but they got it out of me, then didn't even bother to even check you for it" he looked into her eyes and it looked normal then he looked down and saw everything was still ot of place her feet and legs twisted and broken, he was sure her injuries were still there so how could she be alive "You don't have a taste for brains do you?"

April smiled a little "no, and I hope I won't start to crave them" she said softly with a smile. April looked at him and said "you poisoned yourself?" She said with wide eyes "Leo, you should have never tried to kill yourself" she said softly

"but what was I going to do? I couldn't imagine my life without you," leo got depressed and shook his head whatever was going to happen didn't. They are both still alive, "Well no one is dead yet, but we should find out just happen really happen to you. You don't feel any pain at all?"

April shook her head "no pain, only a little disorientated" she said softly with a smile. April looked at him and then pulled him over and hugged him gently "I love you" she said softly with a smile

leo nods before getting pulled over to his surprise she a lot stronger then before, he was just glad she hugged him lightly "alright lets go and try to fix you help I guess." he wheeled her out the food chain and started walking back home "What do you feel right now?"

April smiled a little as she looked at him, thinking "I'm not really sure, other than happy to be with you" she said softly as she sat back, her legs and ribs not hurting at all

Leo was able to get back to their place thankful that none of the neighbors were able to spot them. He closed the door and carried her to the bed and saw her body all twisted up with some parts of her body still leaking as cuts reopen. He went through the house and found a needle and thread to stitch her back together. “I’m happy your still in my life April, but this is crazy right? You’re like a zombie now; I don’t know how to take care of zombies. What do you eat now raw meat, what about sickness or repairing the body, or rigormortis setting in?” after finishing patching her up as best he could he looked at her “what do you think, what should we do?”

April smiled a little as he stitched her up "well I'm not hungry, I can take care of my body, maybe t heals itself" she said with a small chuckle "if you don't want to go through all this, I will understand" she aid softly as she looked at him

Leo poked her head "I would go through anything for you, remember going to your family house with your dad putting me through all that I think I can handle this." he smiled then he thought about it "Your family! what are we going to tell them or anybody for that matter, 'Sorry false alarm april is just fine only she's a zombie?'"

Back
Top Bottom