Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello I am Back and Ready to Rumble!!!! (( M X F ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
So I am back after a much, much needed break and I have a new plot idea. First a little about me including; Kinks, What I don't like, What I expect from my partners, and How I roleplay.

So to start it off here are a list of my kinks:

• Force
  • Nonconsensual
  • Sexual Restraints
  • Chains
  • caging
  • Sexual Exhaustion
  • Oral Sex ( Giving and Receiving )
  • Bondage
  • Bondage for art

So anyway there is a list of some of my kinks, I have a lot more, but that aside here is a list of what I don't like:

• Scat
  • Watersports
  • Vore
  • Bloodplay
  • Pregnancy
  • Needle Play
  • Swallowing Blood

Now all of those are just nasty and well the pregnancy one is just not for me.

Anyway now onto what I expect from my partners:

1. To be literate: Now I don't expect you to become a novelist, the most I am looking for is 2-4 paragraphs at a time.

2. To have grammar and punctuation: Ok I get it that all of us make mistakes. Hell I make mistakes from time to time, but what I am trying to say is do not try to roleplay like this U, Ur, ect. Don't use text talk I hate it.

3. Please try to respond at least once every two days: now I know real life gets busy and you have work, school, ect. All I ask is for a response, every other day. If you'll be gone at least send me a PM telling me, that way I know. I'm a understanding person, I won't be mad if you have to disappear for a few days alright.

Finally How I roleplay: I am very literate, usually 2-5 paragraphs, although I try to match up with my partner. I like a lot of plot, and of course, smut, but I am not all about smut. I also tend to be very detailed and descriptive.

Ok now that that is done and over with *Wipes my brow and sighs softly in relief* it's time to get down and dirty. Or rather to come up with the Plot I am currently craving, so here it is.

A Brother and a Sister grow up in an abusive home and with a drunk for a dad. The sister becomes shy, timid, reserved and always afraid, as the father teaches the brother all that he knows, that includes taking advantage of women. Well there happens to be only one woman in the house, The dad's Daughter and the brother's Sister.

So Dad forces the daughter to pleasure him and her brother, and in drunken rage abuses her. The brother picks up on the abuse and joins in as well. Well one day, the Dad loses his temper and starts to choke the daughter, but the daughter breaks free and makes a run to it, she runs outside and down the rocky cliff towards the ocean. The father gives chase and ends up tumbling into the ocean. The daughter in self-defense drowns her father, but who happens to see all of this, but her brother.

So her brother promises not to tell anyone that she killed their father, if she does whatever he wants and sexually pleases him and does his each and every bidding. So she does, and sometimes she tries to rebel but the brother either abuses her back into place or blackmails her back into place.

So there's the plot I am craving right now, anyway here's a warning:

*If you DO NOT like incest, this is not the thread for you*

*If you DO NOT like force, nonconsensual, or sometimes rape this is not the thread for you*

that being said, I hope to hear back from you guys out there who are interested. Shoot me a PM, as I probably won't get your reply on here and tell me if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon and happy trails.

Victoria was one beautiful woman and she knew it. However, her downfall was that she was arrogant, ignorant, vain, and, somewhat, cocky. She was also bitter that her ex-husband had left her for some skank in vegas who she found that he was cheating on her with. She pursed her lips as she pushed back from her desk in the office. Every time she thought about it, it brought angry thoughts to her head, bitter thoughts, thoughts of sweet, sweet revenge. However, she couldn't think of that now, there was a new person coming in and starting his first day of work today and she had to train him. She sighed and twisted a lock of her short, dark-brown hair around her finger as she stood up and walked towards the door. Then as the newcomer came in, she stopped, startled and surprised. At first, she thought and believed it was her ex-husband, the newcomer looked so much like him, but she shook the thought off. Impossible. She walked forward, guiding him into her office, though, it was astounding how much he looked like her ex-husband, that it made her angry at him and she sat him down with a thud, angered by him.

Then, suddenly a devious smile formed over her face and she found a way she could get back at her Ex-husband and relieve some of the anger she felt. She leaned down, from now on, she would sexually tease the man, but say no to him every time, it was perfect................

5 Years later

Well the man had certainly shown promise and had climbed the corporate ladder, now he had his own office and his own department in the company and he was loving life. Except for one detail, Victoria. She had been teasing him for 5 years now and when he had begged her for sweet relief, she had denied him. The thought of her made him growl, but that was okay because about a year ago, he had, had enough of her act. So he had started forging documents and creating them, gathering them up, and making so they looked so real, even a lawyer or a judge couldn't tell the difference. Now, it was time, he had a thick manilla envelope in front of him, filled with forged documents that framed Victoria as a swindler. According, to this evidence, she had been swindling away money from the company for the last year, millions of dollars. This evidence would be enough to ruin the company and put Victoria away for life, but he didn't want that, he wanted her and now he was going to have her.

He stepped out of his office, growling as he saw her teasing him by bending down for him, as he pushed forward, walking into her office, and sending her a sharp, cold stare. As he barked at her to sit down, at first she didn't comply and almost barked back at him, but then her eyes found the manilla envelope he held in his hands. He had her interest then and she slowly moved to sit down, eying the envelope. He laid the evidence down, chuckling softly at her protests, then her feeble begging for him not to send her to jail. Then he proposed the idea to her:

"Well, what you can do to avoid jail or prison for life, go talk to the boss, tell him you want to switch into my department to become my personal assistant and my personal secretary, tell him, you've always wanted to do that, and then once you do that, report to my office, then you are home free. If not, then I'll ruin you, and don't think I won't!

Victoria knew she had no other choice and so she went to the boss and switched into his department, before walking to his office, wondering what he was going to do to her.

Hey Angel,

I hope you get this, I have tried to PM you in regards to the plot we are discussing but i keep getting this message -

Angel216 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.

I have saved the PM as draft and will try again later, hopefully you will be able to clear up some space in your Inbox.

So one new character and one new plot.

Name: Kiara
Race: Mermaid
Role: Captured Mermaid
Personality: Kiara is naive, playful, innocent, however, if needed she can be fierce and hard-headed, fighting tooth and nail if she has to. She is also curious and always takes unnecessary risks, by going to the surface and viewing the main-land of an island off the coast of england, as well as goes towards any boat, her curiosity about the humans growing every day. She can also be funny and fun to be around, and she has the power to transform into an human, with human legs, however, that is only in emergencies, when she is on land. She does go on land as a human, and explore sometimes though.
Description: Kiara has delicate, soft skin from years of being in the ocean, that is the color of alabaster china. She has long locks of wavy blond hair that falls to the the middle of her back and emerald green eyes, with naturally long, black lashes and high, arched cheek bones, scattered with freckles and a natural blush. She has plump, dark red lips and slightly pointed tipped ears that poke out from her blonde locks. She has toned arms from swimming for all those years and C cup breasts, not too large or too small. She has an aqua blue and rather long, thick tail, but when she is on land, she has long, toned legs that seem to stretch on forever, so she is well blessed with looks, and an natural beauty that is she isn't careful, could attract pirates or sailors.
fan07.jpg

Taken by a Pirate/ Too curious for her own good.

Kiara was curious that was true, and one day while traveling the open sea, she had come across a new kind of ship. This kind flew a black flag with skulls on it and looked battered from the years of traveling the sea. She saw a rock outcropping popping up from a coral reef not too far from bay of the island the ship was docked at. So she swam to it, hopped onto a rock and watched the ship, blinking and curious. She watched it for many hours, but soon she grew tired and slid off the rock, into the shallow water of the reef where she dozed off. When she woke up again, though, she was in a tank of water, the lid was closed and she was on a ship with dozens of pirates staring at her in awe, the first mermaid they had captured. There was a lock on the lid, and though, she tried to get out, she couldn't as she pounded on the panes of the glass, the captain approached and claimed her as his own.

so another plot that I am craving, here it is:

Back-History of the plot:

It is the year 2050 and it is the new and improved future, well, at least improved for those with money. However, for those without, it got worse. For every child born into the middle or lower classes they would take that newborn and from the time they were just a day old, they would place them with either a mature cat, or a mature dog. In this way, the newborns would feed off the milk of the dog or the cat and would learn from them. They were also trained personally when they were old enough to be trained. So for the rich, a new market opened up and they were allowed to buy human pets, exotic and rare and some of the best of the best. So, when the newborns reached the age of 10 years old, they were sold and placed in homes with rich owners and there they stayed, until they matured or until they were sold or kept or so on.

My character:

My character's name is Naomi, she is shy and quiet, somewhat timid and most of the time the people who come in don't notice her that often because of her shyness. The owner of the store thought that she wasn't ever going to be bought when she reached the age of 15 years old, so he was going to put her down, but then a customer came in, the right customer for her and bought her. He used her for other purposes than just being a companion and she didn't realize it until she arrived at his house and he broke her in for the first time. Then, as he kept doing it, she grew to like it, enjoy it, even love it and now she craves his special attention.

So I am really craving this plot right now, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom