Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Liliebar x Ibuki No Sakura

liliebar

Planetoid
Seirin. It was a realm much like that of Earth. There was but one giant continent that was surrounded by a vast ocean with several islands of various sizes scattered through out. Monstrous, demonic creatures roamed and nearly dominated the realm over the humanoid creatures that resided there. The realm was divided into four main regions in which it was said that a particular deity oversaw each region. Everything was balanced out within the realm for many a century until a rather ominous being came from the darkness and shattered the balance. It sought power and destruction. Many attempted to slain the being, but none prevailed. The being's forces only grew as it began to spread it darkness through out the regions. A prophecy had spoken of this being and in that same prophecy it spoke of two who would arrive from another realm. However, the prophecy was undecided upon the outcome of the fate of the two. Many speculated that they were the ones who would put an end to the being's reign, while others speculated they would aid the being and Seirin would be loss. All within the realm of Seirin were aware of this prophecy, even the being was aware of this prophecy and would do whatever it took to manipulate the prophecy to its advantage.

Laughter overpowered the sounds of the waves crashing along the hull of the giant cruise liner that powered its way through the sea with such ease. The liner was catering to a vast amount of students from various academies. The ages of the students ranged from fifteen to eighteen with multiple chaperones that volunteered from each class year. For the most part, the students were being well behaved and mannered. There were the occasions, however, where they would become rowdy, particularly the males. Students and chaperones alike were mingling through out the entire ship, some in the all you can buffet cafeteria, some in the arcades, others were enjoying the fresh air upon the deck. Several were in the pools, splashing about and playing various childhood games. A few girls were playfully screaming while giggling with such laughter and delight as they splashed one another as well as some boys near them.

Near one of the pools a young, seventeen year old was laying out on one of the lounge chairs. The sun gently wrapped its heavenly warmth around the pale, rosy-peach flesh, gently caressing it. The sun's rays glistened upon a silver piercing that was pierced through the girl's navel. She was laying upon her back, her large, plump breasts nearly bursting out of the cyan blue bikini she was wearing. The bikini was accented by golden straps that tide the top around her neck, as well as around to her back. Matching bottoms adorned her lower half. It was even tide between the two pads in the front that concealed the flesh beneath. She was resting peacefully, attempting to tan her peachy flesh. Suddenly, the lounging chair was flipped and the girl found herself being flung from it. Splash! Immediately, she swam to the surface, coughing as she attempted to clear her airways so that she did not choke on the water. She swam her way to the nearest ladder and gripped a hold of each railing, glaring and pouting. Instantly, those light, aqua green hues locked onto the one who had so thoughtless forced her into the pool.

A male student attending a separate Academy from the girl's stood by the ladder, a wide grin in play. He had crossed his masculine arms over his torso, as though in an attempt to show them off. "Hey there sweetie! Do you want to have a water fight?" He spoke in a cocky attitude and manner. Leaning forward, he extended a hand out, as though to offer a way out of the pool to the girl. "Lilith, right? I don't see that body guard anywhere. Finally decided to ditch her, huh? I know. It's tough coming from an all girl Academy. But, you have finally seen the light." He did not even give the girl, Lilith, a chance to respond as he continued on talking. "The name is Chase. There having some stand up comic tonight, would you care to attend with me? We can even go to the fancy restaurant they have on this ship, my treat."

Unaware to Chase, every word that came out of his mouth seemed to infuriate Lilith. Did he really think she would go on a date with him after he just practically threw her into the pool? What an arrogant prick this guy shaping out to be. Lilith's hand raised and for a moment it almost appeared as though she was going to take Chase's hand. However, she slapped his palm rather hard with the back of her own hand. "Hmph!" was all she stated as she pulled herself out of the pool and brushed past him. Her long, wet blonde hair cascading down her back as the water dripped from her body and onto the deck. "You're an idiot." She spoke beneath her breath in a rather cold tone. Generally, Lilith was an easy going girl and rather friendly. It was rare for someone to gain access to her bad side and this guy, Chase, just so managed to do just that. Lilith walked back over to the lounging chair she had been laying in and laid back down, stretching herself out in the sun once more. Oh, the warmth of the tropical sun. She closed her eyes as she began to relax and return to her daydream.

Even with her eyes closed, she could still that the light had dimmed for some reason and when she reopened her eyes, there was a shadow casting down over body. Chase was now standing over her, blocking the sun. He really did not get the hint. "Eh, can I help you?" She asked in a rather sarcastic tone. "Yes, you can. C'mon. Won't you go on this one little date with me?" He responded, attempting to flash a charming grin towards her. Lilith stared up at him for a moment with a blank expression. Her gaze soon ventured past him and then back towards him as she made eye contact with him. Slowly, she sat herself up, a grin forming into play. Reaching up, she placed a hand upon the side of his cheek. "But, what about my body guard?" She asked. Chase simply quirked a brow as he looked at her. "What about your body guard? Forget your body guard. I can be more fun than her any time of day." He responded, grinning. "I'm not sure. I think she could kick your ass. I'm not interested in a guy who can get his ass kicked by a girl." Lilith responded, still keeping her hand on the side of his face.

Without Chase realizing it, Lilith was leading him in a conversation that was a trap. She had made sure his focus was fully upon her and not his surroundings. "Pfft. I can easily kick her ass. I don't like to make it a habit though, beating up girls. But, if it came down to it, I could." Lilith wanted to slap him for his words. It made her so disgusted. However, she would not need to. Lilith wanted him to make a fool of himself. She knew his friends were near and wanted him to be humiliated in front of them. This was nothing new Lilith's behaviour for she often did such things. Whenever someone managed to gain access to her bad side, she would set that someone up for failure. "Hm. Then you are going to have to prove it." Lilith's gaze fell past Chase and onto the one who was standing behind him. "Did you hear all that, Elia?" Chase briefly froze up as he turned his head slowly to look behind him.

Like haunting memories in the back of ones mind. Memories from a long since forgotten past, that one knew not that they were there. Yet always haunting as if a piece always missing from the soul. Something that you could never forget, yet never remember. As seas splashed against the metal frame of the ship. A crystal blue eye gazed across the horizon. A soft gentle feel, as the world passed, as if looking beyond to see what no one else could see. "U... Um.. Excuse me..." A gentle voice came from the side, startling gaze. Shifting her position, a young women shifted her gaze upon the source. Silvery white hair bounced and swayed with the gentle rocking of the ship.

A young girl no older then seventeen looked down at the smaller girl who had spoken to her. "How may I help you Little kitten? Did you happen to lose the yarn you were playing with or perhaps it is I you want to play with?" The young women spoke in a flirtatious teasing manner. The young copper headed girl below her lit up like a Christmas tree. He face turning from a pale color to a lovely shade of pink. The girl began to stutter trying to find the words to respond. The young women merely chuckled this was something she was used to. The adorable scene of a young girl unable to find the words to counter her own. She was Elia Halloway, or as she was more commonly known as the "White Knight." Though more of the girls tended to call her a Prince rather then a knight. Elia smiled reaching down and placing her index finger on the girls lips shushing her.

"Calm down little kitten, I won't bite." Elia spoke leaning forward till there faces were side by side. "Much~! ♥" Elia whispered in her ear nipping the girl's ear to get a squeak of surprise from her lips. Any more and she might of moaned. How cute would that of been Elia wondered. ♥ She knew this girl was of one of the other academy's, how cute, perhaps she could seduce one away from the boys. A dark amusement crossed her mind as twisted pleasure from the idea crept over her. Biting her lip she resisted the urge, as she motioned past her. The girl seemed rather confused and still quite flustered. Elia looked back at her with a soft smile. "Well little kitten lets play a game, you be the cat and I'll be the mouse, catch me and you might get a prize. ♥" Elia spoke before darting off heading towards the bow of the ship where the pool and everything was.

Leaving the girl flustered and confused, Elia could just see the girl's face in her mind. With agile and swift movements dodging and swaying through the crowd's of people walking along the side of the boat. She made impressive time without bumping into a single person. Elia wasn't exactly the most normal of girls, she excelled at every sport, she was a accomplished martial artist, as well as a expert in swords fighting. She was the star of the Academy, as well as perhaps the poorest of the children attending. She was there on a scholarship, where as the others paid for there tuition. Yet beyond that there was one other curious thing about her, that a few knew of. Why she wore a eye patch over right eye. Unlike anyone else she wore a eye patch at all times hiding her right eye. It had sparked many rumors, some saying she lost it in a fight to save someone.

Others said it held magical powers that she used to fight evil. That was one of the more silly of them. Yet sill no one had really figured out quite why she wore it, and to make matters more mysterious Elia danced around the question, like a whisper in the wind. Elia found her paradise, albeit somewhat tainted by the presence of so many half naked men. Yet there were so many more scantly dressed girls. Which sent a lovely shiver down her spine. Yet here, besides the pool was something or rather someone else. A angel, a women shaped from the clouds above, into the shape of perfection. A women so beautiful that no matter how great Elia's desires became, she could never betray her. A voice of siren to her, lips like a angel, and a heart like the gods to her.

She was her one and true love, that Elia would do anything for, no matter the costs. She looked to find her beloved Lilith. It was not hard to find someone she found so beautiful. But what she saw caused her whole demeanor to change. No longer was she happy nore cheerful. The atmosphere around her shifted, as if radiating pure rage from her. She could tell what was going on with out a single word being spoken. When Lilith's eyes met her own, a singular understanding was made. He had to pay for his transgression. A slow and silent walk as if a assassin stalking there prey, she could feel the eyes of many on her.

The girls of her Academy were not afraid, more aware of the price of getting in her way. They moved others out of her way, keeping them safe. They knew that she would not harm any other women, but the men were kill on sight, being the current object of her rage. As she grew closer she could hear the calls of the boys friends trying to get his attention. But alas it was too late for him. She was already in reach of him. Elia shifted her weight and twisted on the wet tile, gaining momentum she rose her leg connecting with his face as he turned to look at her. The sound of a crunch as her foot connected with his nose. The young man 'Chase' was sent crashing into the chairs to the side of him. As he laid convulsing in pain, Elia for a split second snapped out of her rage. "Hello love, please close you're eyes and cover you're ears. I don't want you to see or hear what im about to do to this poor fool." She said with a innocent smile as she turned and her face hardened in rage again.

Stepping up to him she slammed her foot down on his throat cutting off the air. Gasping and struggling under her foot he looked up in horror as blood flowed freely from his nose. "Now my poor little fool, I am sure that after the last four, people who have attempted what you just tried would of told you. I am a nice enough person, but there are some things that I will not tolerate." Elia said slowly twisting her foot causing him to gasp in pain. "One is the mistreatment of any girl, they are delicate flowers, blessing from the gods themselves and should be handled as such. Not a toy for you and you're little cronies to find amusement in." Elia spoke leaning forward putting more pressure on her foot as he got closer to his face. "The second and most impotent is quite simple. Do. Not. Fuck. With. My. Lilith." Elia was face to face with him, her eye devoid of emotion or life, like looking directly into the eyes of death it's self. A hollow crystal blue, and in the depths of it the fires of rage stirred. As his face turned blue she rose her foot and grabbed him by the neck slowly dragging his struggling body to the edge of the pool. Forcing him to stand at the edge holding him there by his neck, fear in his eyes. "And just so you know. Im not a good little girl~. ♥" Elia spoke releasing him and simply poking him watching him fall back into the pool. A cruel grin on her face she looked across the horrified faces of all those not from her academy who had not seen something like this before.

"Now class please keep this in mind, if you mistreat any of the girls on this ship I will find you, and the next one I find doing anything like this, to Lilith or any of the kittens on this ship..." Elia paused for a moment glaring at everyone. "I will throw you off this ship, and be sure you will have to swim back to shore." He voice was dead serious, and she clearly would do anything to keep them off the ship. But as if in a instant the oppressive feeling vanished and Elia turned to Lilith. Gently grabbing her face turning it side to side, and inspecting her body. It might of bee a odd sight to see but one Elia had to do. Satisfied she sunk down in relief. "One hundred and twenty percent perfect. Just as I left you my beloved princess. But I do see that you are still seducing others with you're inhuman beauty." Elia spoke in a teasing tone, as she got on her hands and knees leaning in to be face to face with Lilith. "I think a little punishment for you is in store. I think tonight somebody is being my teddy bear, can you guess who? ♥" Elia teased biting on Lilith's lower lip before slowly pulling back, a soft smile on her face. Like two people her actions were in complete contrast to only a few moments ago.

Dark Elia. That was being whispered amongst the female students that attended the same Academy Elia and Lilith had. It was a nickname that they had dubbed the girl when she was in this aggressive state. For the most part, their fellow students never had to witness this side of Elia; however, that did not mean they were naive to it. It would not take long for the students from the other Academies to become fully aware of the Dark Elia. Chase was learning first hand on why Elia was called Dark Elia during these moments. It was as though she was a different person as she moved with speed and grace. The strength she possessed nearly seemed inhuman. Chase had barely any chance to react as he was meant with a foot in his face, instantly breaking his nose. Blood sprayed across the deck as he was sent flying.

Lilith adjusted herself in the lounge chair, turning now to be laying on her side as she propped the weight of her torso up with her left arm. Her right arm soon rested itself upon her side, molding in with her curves perfectly. When Elia turned her gaze back to Lilith, Lilith was only met with a loving and caring face. As she was told to cover her ears and seal her eyes shut, she couldn't help but grin. How she loved Elia so. Lilith was no weakling and if need came, she could hold her own; however, she admired Elia and loved having the other there to protect her. It seemed so natural to have her being her protecting, her White Knight. Lilith closed her eyes as though she was to be compliant with the request. She knew Elia was aware that she would sneak a peak. Just as Elia turned around, Lilith's eyes reopened, but only slightly as she watched the scene unfold. She loved to watched Elia in action and taking charge. She also loved how Elia could easily de-masculine any boy or man that she met. What else was to be expected from the athletic Elia? She excelled at everything, even Lilith's affections.

Chase did not stand a chance nor did he have any chance to respond to the beating he endured before being forced into the pool. As Elia gave her stern speech, all remained still and it wasn't until she had turned her attention to Lilith that Chase's friends quickly sought out to his aid as they helped the unconsciousness body from the pool and off the deck. Steadily, the students returned to their activities, continuing on as though nothing had just taken place. There were a few who began gossiping upon what they just witnessed and heard while the smarter ones kept their mouths shut.

Lilith's face moved at Elia's will as she turned from side to side, used to such inspections from her beloved. Once the inspection was completely, a smile took the place of the grin upon her face as she stared back into the eye of her desire. A faint blush caressed against her cheeks as Elia spoke those words of being her teddy bear. With a light huff, Lilith turned her gaze elsewhere for a brief moment. "You know, it's not my fault. Besides, I know you very well. You were off charming some little lost kitten." She remained laying on her side, looking off in the direction that Chase's friends were carrying him off in. "Probably trying to entice her with a game of Cat and Mouse." There was almost a hint of jealousy in her tone, yet it was not strong. Lilith knew of Elia's loyalty to her and trusted the other with every ounce of her being. The jealousy was more of play, but she still could not help when it did take hold for she cherished Elia so much. Her right hand rose to her own face as she gently caressed her lip that had been tenderly bitten by her beloved. She loved her affections. Her head soon turned so that she could make eye contact once again with the girl beside her. "Why do you insist on hiding your gorgeous body? I swear, some day I will get you in a bikini like mine." She spoke with confidence and determination.

She smiled gently and loving as she stared at the other, becoming lost in her eye. Reaching out, she caressed the side of Elia's face, her fingers moving to the eye patch. There, she began to gently caress the patch. "Have I ever told you how attractive your eye patch is? It adds such mystery and appeal. It adds a great depth of character." Leaning in closer, she nipped at the tip of Elia's nose in a playful manner before rubbing her nose against Elia's in the form of an Eskimo kiss. She suddenly pulled back some, staring at her. "You know, none of that would have happened if you had been here. So, you cannot punish me. Instead, I should punish you. You are going to be my teddy bear tonight!" She cooed before tapping the tip of the other's nose with her finger tip. Lilith pulled back as she once again readjusted herself, laying on her back. "Now I have to start my tanning all over thanks to that jerk. If I had wanted to swim, I would have jumped into the pool. Why are guys such jerks? I don't understand them sometimes, I swear." She sighed heavily to herself as she closed her eyes before slowly reopening them. Why were guys so bothersome? Why did they feel need to try and impose themselves upon her or Elia? They acted as though the two of them could do better. Lilith was happy with Elia and had been for many years now. Why couldn't people grasp and understand that and leave them be?

Elia was perfect in everywhere. She seemed to excel at everything she did and didn't seem to need to put much effort into doing it. Her grades were the same way. Her grades. Thinking of her grades suddenly seemed to spark a memory in Lilith as she sat up straight and stared at Elia. She had forgotten all about it. Elia had ditched a class and when Lilith had confronted her on the matter, Elia managed to sweet talk and seduce her way out of the lecture. Lilith quirked a brow as she stared at her beloved, almost seeming to look at her with a stern look. "You! You had ditched class. I know you make great marks, but you shouldn't ditch. Your attendance is perfect too. If we're going to excel at what we do, we need to excel in every area, including attendance. I took a peak at your attendance record back at school." Her arms soon crossed over her large bust, squishing them together causing them to nearly pop out of her top. "I cannot believe you sweet talked your way out of that lecture. Don't you dare think it is going to work now." She huffed. However, no matter how much Lilith stated it would not work, that was not the case. She always evidently gave into Elia. There was just no way working around the charm of hers. However, Lilith had her own charms that she could use on Elia that Elia could not resist. Particularly her look of innocence or like a lost and helpless kitten.

Dark and light, just as if she were a being of twilight. An angel and a demon placed in the body of a women. Elia was one of the cruelest beings on the planet yet also one of the kindest. Like the ocean it's self she could be a nurturing life giving thing, yet also she could be the very essence of Chaos. Elia had always been as strange as could be with these sort of things, but perhaps that was why she was beloved. The mystery, the danger, well what could a girl say? It was in human nature to love the bad boy, or in Elia's case the bad girl would be more appropriate. As Lilith accused her of running off charming a lost kitten she gasped. Looking surprised that she would even suggest that she would do something like that. Even if it was somewhat true.

Though she was not started she was attempting to seduce the girl. But she always had a fun little way to get around her little games. "Oh, come now my dear, let us be serious, even if was doing such outlandish things. Could you blame me really? What princess doesn't deserve a kitten purring at her feet, ready to please her every desire? ♥ After all a knight can do only so much before they jump over the line of Taboo." Elia spoke gently caressing her lovers cheek with utter care. She knew Lilith was merely playing the 'jealous' lover. There were never any doubts of loyalty between the two. Even in the Academy, she would play with the other girls, but would always return to her one beloved. Elia could not help but chuckle as she almost demanded to know why she hid her body under such clothes. At the moment she wore a lose fitting hoddie, that covered her ample breasts, not even a cent of cleavage escaped the hidden folds of the hoodie. Below hidden by a pair of boy's swim trunks was a sculpted ass developed from countless hours of physical activity. Elia merely smiled at her and responded the way she always had.

"My love, you know I am not the type to wear such girly things. I dare not take even a cent of attention away from every beautiful curve upon you heaven sculpted body. Besides is it not better this way. To know that only you are able to see each curve of my body, to know each sensitive spot, to know that it is only you who can see me in such a unguarded form?" Elia teased, it was hard to argue that was a appealing thought. To know you're lovers entire body was for you're eyes and you're eyes alone. Elia didn't flinch not even once as Lilith caressed the right side of her face. She could almost feel her touch beneath the leather eye patch. "Yes you have, many a time, but I still won't tell you what lies beneath it. If you knew everything then eventually you might bore of me, and I can't let that happen can I?" Elia mused, as she felt the nip on her nose. Such a playful kitten Lilith was, that was always the fun thing about her. As Lilith rubbed her nose against Elia's own she could not help but do the same, rather unwilling to give up the chance to kiss her in any way. Though to be perfectly honest she rather be kissing her elsewhere, but that was best saved for when they got back to there room. "Hehehe, perhaps you are right, but if im the teddy tonight you better be afraid. I might be like Whiney the poo and have my hand in the Honey pot~. ♥" Elia said licking her lips in quite the pleased fashion. It was without a doubt they would get much sleep the entire trip.

After all this was on of the few times they could be together without people checking in on them. They wouldn't have to hide what they were doing. They had complete privacy. Elia was in quite the agreeance, she could not understand the male mind, much less had she ever desired it. She wanted nothing to do with anyone but the women of the world. Some might consider that a Playboy's thought but how could she argue. She had planned if she couldn't find anything better to do after school becoming a 'Host' for the women of the world would be a nice option. Though she doubted Lilith would be at all happy about it. Elia sat herself next to Lilith's chair leaning back against her chair. She began staring off towards the sea. A fragrant wisp of ocean air washed over the boat blowing her short silvery hair, yet it did not bother her.

She seemed all but lost to mindless though, as if a picture out of a painting. These But her peace and serenity was soon broken when Lilith finally remembered her little escape. She listened quietly to her little lecture, knowing it was coming. "Che..." were the first words out of her mouth. Knowing perhaps a bad choice. "Buuusssttteeeddd~!" Elia laughed leaning back plopping her head on Lilith's lap, looking up at her with a gentle smile. "Oh come now, it's not like I did something bad, I can't be the perfect good girl student all the time now can I? After all you never did like the good girl's." Elia grinned at Lilith knowing she was right. She wasn't the type to deal with the goodie goodies all the time. She was the type that liked a little... Spice, in her life, and Elia was that kind of spice.

Sighing she knew that Lilith wasn't the type to take that as the answer. "I was asked out by one of our junior's again. She told me in a letter that she wanted to meet me there, so I had to go. I had to turn her down face to face. Though I will never lie, that I love all women near and far. But there is only one who could ever posses me the way you do. My heart, my body, my very soul all belong to you Lilith, now and always. So don't be mad at me for skipping a class or two. I could never bear it..." Elia spoke in a gentle voice, she meant every word, not as a escape from a lecture, but as pure truth. Though her intentions of saying it now were a bit sketchy what she said was indeed the honest truth.

Smooth. That was the word that came to Lilith's mind to best describe Elia. Lilith merely huffed once more attempting to avoid the blush that tainted her cheeks at the mentioning of the hand in the honey jar. Her thighs caressed and rubbed against one another as images plagued her mind causing her chest to heave in deep breaths. She placed her hand over to cover Elia's good eye. Her own eyes closed she rested her head against the lounge chair, enjoying the breeze that brushed over the desk as it was carried through by the sea. For a moment, she remained quiet. Everything seemed to go silent in her world, not even the sounds of the students playing and talking disturbed this 'silence'. Her mind was drifting off as only Elia's words danced through her mind. It seemed that Elia always had someone confessing their undying love to her. They always seemed to try to come between the two of them. Lilith had her own admirers as well who often sought her out but not to the degree of those worshiped Elia. Her mind drifted back to the Academy just prior to them leaving.

There had been a school festival that had lasted three days. It was a reward awarded to all the schools in their district for the excellent marks the students had been receiving. Lilith had been helping to finish up after their booth had closed. Her homeroom class and Elia's homeroom had teamed up for their booth. They had decided to do a Host Booth in which the students would come in and be treated as royalty. Elia had been quite a popular pick amongst the guests as they sought out the affections and attention of their 'Prince'. Lilith had chosen to work behind the scenes and mostly helped with the cooking and other food preparations. Lilith had watched as countless bodies surrounded Elia, doing whatever they could to gain her personal and direct attention. Lilith remembered thinking that it reminded her of a harem. Yet, never once during the entire festival did she approach Elia. She allowed the others their chances to have some time with her beloved Elia.

As Lilith finished tiding things over, she had decided to take a different route home. Normally, she would have been given a ride home by Elia, but since it was taking some time for things to be cleaned up, Lilith had told Elia to go on ahead and she would meet up with her later. When Lilith had turned a corner, there she saw Elia with another. It was a student that was from a different Academy. She had attended their Academy before but had transfer to a co-ed upon request of her parents. Lilith had managed to conceal herself behind a rather thick and heavy set tree and could hear the exchange of words. The student was professing her undying love to Elia. She spoke of a bond the two of them shared and how they were met to be. The student continued to speak of how wen Elia held her, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She even stated how she knew of Lilith's relationship to Elia, but that in the student's mind, it was a sound relationship. If Elia was truly happy, she wouldn't be such a flirt. She knew that Elia truly desired her and not Lilith. Lilith watched as the student caught Elia off guard and locked their lips in a deep and passionate kiss.

Lilith's heart had sank at that moment of watching Elia's lips locked with another's. The student broke the kiss and continued to speak of their 'love' and even further how Lilith was not right for her. She brought up many points of how it seemed that Lilith was only using Elia and seemed to only drag her along for the ride. Lilith did seem to tease Elia a great deal, with that she would allow the other so close for a kiss and then turn away from the kiss. The more the student spoke, the more pain it caused Lilith. Lilith questioned her own actions for a moment and yet anger built up within her. The student who was with Elia was quite gorgeous as well. She even possessed a great deal of money and power. If she wished it, she could have Elia set for life. That seemed like something Lilith could not do. On top of it all, her parents allowed her to do whatever with whomever. They did not care like how Lilith's parents. Her parents had countless times tried to break the two of them apart. They had even called the authorities on Elia several times. Then, cruel words came from the student's mouth as she spoke of Lilith being a burdened. She brought up the false reports and allegations Lilith's parents had made, and all the trouble she seemed to cause for Elia.

Lilith felt something warm and wet on her cheeks. Her finger tips raised to caress her cheeks only to find that it was tears that had began to stream from her eyes. Lilith had thought that she was burden on Elia, but always tossed that to the back of her mind. Yet, hearing it being spoken by this student, hearing it aloud, it all but crushed her. A sob had partially escaped but she quickly silenced it as she took off away from the two. Lilith had not been aware that the student knew she was there. The student intentionally spoke her words and made them harsh to get at Lilith. Lilith was in her way after all. She loved Elia and wanted her for herself. The student was used to getting whatever she wanted. She had dealt with pawns all her life and that was what Lilith. Lilith was but a means to an end in her eyes.

When Lilith had made it home. She had locked herself in her room and sobbed for hours. She had refused to see anyone, and that even included Elia. Her heart was aching and the student's words continued to pound through her mind and heart. The entire three day weekend, she remained locked within her home and it was not until classes resumed that following Tuesday she emerged. Yet, never once did Lilith bring up what she had witnessed. She was rather afraid of the outcome if she had. Lilith was determine to continue on as though nothing had happened. She was in complete denial with herself. Even though, deep down it still did bother her and she wondered if what that student had spoken was true. She wondered if Elia did see her has a burden at times. However, afraid of the answer, she was never going to ask. It may have been selfish, but Lilith was determined to keep Elia all to herself.

Lilith's eyes had suddenly shot wide open as she realized she had drifted off. She could feel that her cheeks were warm and moist. The memories in the form of a mini dream had caused tears to escape her eyes and caress her smooth cheeks. Her vision was lightly blurred from the tears yet she could still make out that the scenery had changed. She was no longer on the deck, but instead was in the room she was sharing with Elia. Her hands clenched onto the sheet tightly as she then shut her eyes once again. Lilith took in a few shaky breaths, calming herself. Lilith never wanted Elia to see her cry. She always fought to keep any tears away. "Elia...am I a burden to you?.." she whispered softly to herself, not meaning for anyone else to hear those words. Those words that had passed through her lips were not meant to be heard but instead were meant to be her thoughts. Yet, they had escaped her thoughts through her lips.

Elia simply smiled at her desperate attempt's to hide her blush from her. How cute it was to her, that she still tried to hide it. Elia waited for one of Lilith's snippy comments to come. But nothing came, Elia had begun to wonder why she remained silent. Yet slowly her hand fell from her face. Elia was surprised looking at Lilith laying there quietly as if she fell asleep. "Oh, come now you're going to play like you're asleep? What ever shall I do!?" Elia spoke playfully, thinking it was all but a act. Unaware of the reality of the the situation. Elia gave a devious smile as the gears turned in her head. Poking Lilith's cheek gently to try and get a reaction, she got none.

"Well my sweet, sleeping beauty I shall awaken thee from thy slumber." Elia said slowly leaned down her soft lips pressing against Lilith's. The feeling always sent sparks flying in her but something was wrong. Elia noticed immediately, there was absolutely no way, that Lilith would ever just lay there like this and not respond to a kiss. Elia broke and looked quite disturbed many people's eyes still on them seemed to wonder why. "Hey Lilith this isn't funny, stop playing!" Elia spoke in a harsh tone, clearly unhappy with her games. But a worrying knot had developed in her gut. Something was nagging at her that there was something wrong. Elia grabbed Lilith and shook her, but she was limp in her arms. Elia's face drained of all color and her body shook. Her heart raced, breathing sped up, she began shaking her more.

"Lilith! Wake up! Lilith!" Elia began to yell at her. Now all eyes were on them, and some people were beginning to gather around them. "Elia what's wrong?" The voice of a older women came as as she pushed her way through the crowd of people who gathered around. She saw Elia shaking a unconscious Lilith. She immediately rushed to her side and made Elia lay Lilith down. "What happened Elia!?" The woman barked at Elia who was beginning to become frantic. "I... I don't know! We were talking and messing around then the next thing I know she is like this! Why won't she wake up!" Elia responded pleading with the women for answers. The women gave none which worried her even more. Elia shook violently her entire being shaking, it was a feeling she never wanted to feel not again... Fear... "Elia, I need you to go get the ships doctor! I will stay here and watch her... GO!" The women barked at Elia who snapped back into reality for a moment. stumbling to her feet she pushed her way through the crowd. She was off on a full sprint heading into the ship.

Pushing through anyone who got in her way. Her heart racing it was like everything was in slow motion as her mind was racing. Horrible thoughts traced her mind as panic was in full swing. She took a turn too quickly causing her to slide crashing violently into a wall. Without even feeling it she scrambled back to her feet. There was no pain, no feeling at all she couldn't even tell she was bleeding. She had cut her leg when she crashed into the wall. Running still at full speed down the hall frantically looking for the on ship's doctors office or even someone to tell her where it was! Without realizing it she made her way outside of the ship again. She knew where she was, she was near the main hall so there had to be someone there!

Dashing off the ship rocked violently causing Elia to stumble, with a loud clang she hit her head against the railing. Blood began freely flowing from her forehead. Yet not a single thought of it crossed her mind as she raced off. She met someone on the way one of the chaperones who tried to grill the panicking Elia to why she was bloody. But being unable to get a word in edge wise she rushed her to the on board clinic. Where a nurse checked Elia out and the doctor at the command of a very angry and panicking Elia ran off to take care of Lilith, Elia collapsed on the floor of the clinic. Unresponsive she was taken back to her room, just as Lilith was. Unlike the rest of the students the two of them had a single room together. It was never a secret of there relationship. There in the bed next to Lilith was Elia.

Elia was still fast asleep, her exhaustion taking it's toll on her. "L...Il...Ith..." Elia moaned softly in her sleep, tears rolling down her cheek. A pained expression on her face, clearly having a nightmare. What the nightmare was no one could say, but with her next words the tragedy of it was all too clear. "Please... Lilith... Don't... Die...." Elia muttered her voice fading off into incomprehensible mutters. Elia's nightmares were shattered in seconds. "Oh, lady of light and shadows hear me now! Blessed as the sun and the moon. Shaper of the waves in the night and life giver of the day. Hear me please! Bound am I, tortured to serve as beast of war. Please! Hear me oh Mistress of twilight I give myself to you! Please release me from this torment! Lady Iri!" A booming voice vibrated in her mind awakening Elia, causing her to sit up violently, panting a cold sweat dripped down her body. She looked around finding herself back in there room. Plopping back down she sighed in relief. Turning her head she saw Lilith asleep next to her, crying....

Laying there for a good hour just staring her her sleeping crying face. Elia couldn't help but feel her heart thud dully in pain. Elia was startled when Lilith suddenly awoke. Her whisper she spoke, though not meant to be hear definitely was. "So that's why you're crying..." Elia spoke looking at her with such a sad look upon her face. Slowly she sat back up not looking at Lilith. She just couldn't face her right now. Not because she was crying, but for a reason that was far worse to her. "You're bothered by what that one girl that had confessed to me who you told me to go home alone..." Elia spoke with sorrow in her voice. She knew that she was there the entire time, yet she did nothing to stop the girl's harsh word.

But what was worse was she too played it off as nothing had ever happened. She caused Lilith great pain... "If you want to look at it like that... Then yes... You are a Burden Lilith... You are the burden I chose to carry, the one I chose to love, the one I chose to give myself too... But if you are a burden to me then I am no different to you... I know my flirting have done nothing but hurt you and make you worry... Im sorry... All the attention I get because the way I act makes you Jealous..." Elia sat there dressed only in a over sized T-shirt. Bandages from where she cut herself clear on her body. "Lilith... Do you want me to prove it... to prove that you're really the one that I want to be with. The one I love...?" Elia asked slowly reaching up and removing her eye patch. Her right eye closed she covered it with her hand, twisting to look at Lilith. "Ill show you what I have never shown anyone... I hope that will be enough to prove it." Elia spoke slowly, her voice shook as she moved her hand away from her eye. Slowly opening her eye, it was clear that there was a reason she had it hidden. Her eye was jet black, as if her eye was merely a hole, but the wider her eye opened color began to show, a unnatural light purple, where her iris should be. Soon it became clear that it was a shape, her Iris was a seal, or crest of some sort.

"As you know I was adopted... My real family were killed... I don't remember much about them... Well apparently they sealed a demon or something in my body... Silly isn't it? Just some silly thing to make me feel better about having this weird eye..." Elia spoke in a shaky voice unsure how Lilith would react. Afraid she would leave her, because of it. "So now you know why I hide my eye... I mean I can see perfectly out of it... But.. Well.... yeah...." Elia turned away from Lilith, rather afraid to face her in those moments. Elia shook with worry, on baited breath afraid of losing Lilith.

Distant. That was how it felt to Lilith right now as Elia turned away from her. Lilith too turned her head away from Elia as she listened to Elia spoke. Lilith was rather shocked by her words. How did she know that she overheard that? Did she know that she was there the entire time? Lilith's expression damped even further as she felt a thick knot form in the base of her throat, causing her difficulty to swallow. She was nearly ready to burst into a fit when Elia's voice once again sang through her ears. She was a burden to Elia and yet Elia claimed to being a burden upon Lilith. Lilith could feel her heart beating erratically, thumping hard against and into her chest. Her heart pounded as though it was ready to escape from her chest and run away. Elia was talking about proving her love to her. The words she spoke grabbed Lilith's attention in full as she turned her head to stare at her beloved. Her hidden eye. Was she really going to reveal it to her? Lilith had prodded at it in the past, always questioning and wanting to see it. She knew that Elia never showed it to anyone and deep down, Lilith wanted to be the one who she would show it to.

Lilith found herself mesmerized by the sight of the black void that was shrouded by a brilliant, purple seal. As Elia spoke of her family, Lilith's expression softened. Lilith found herself disappointed when Elia turned away, leaving only her back to face Lilith. She wanted to stare more into that eye of hers. She found it intriguingly gorgeous. It did not take away any appeal to Elia and if anything only added the appeal that Lilith had never noticed before. Reaching forward, Lilith embraced Elia. Her arms around over the other's arms, resting against her firm breasts. "Why didn't you push her away? You knew I was there, but you just let her . . ." Her voice sobbed heavily as she took in a deep breath. "I was afraid that you were going to choose her. You could have such an easier life with her. Her parents would gladly except and you would be set for life with her. Elia, there is something I haven't told you. I won't be attending Regalia Academy for much longer. My parents have cut me off financially. They are still allowing me to live with them, and won't let me starve. However, they won't pay for me to attend Regalia anymore. Since they make so much money, I cannot receive any form of financial aid. They are even preparing us to move out of the country. They don't want me to even be in the same country as you. . ." Tears broke through once more as they streamed down her cheeks. "I didn't know how to tell you. I was afraid too. I don't want to loose you. You are my everything. But, when I heard what that girl had said to you, I began to think it was going to be for the best." Lilith held tighter onto Elia.

It then became evident to Lilith that Elia was wrapped up. She stared, a bit startled. What had happened to her beloved? She pulled back from Elia and crawled around on the bed so that she was now in front of Elia. She was on all fours, staring at Elia. "What...what the hell happened to you?" Her voice carried her concern, but her eyes expressed it further than any words could ever do. Lilith looked over Elia as she began to investigate her. "White Knight, you're injured. How are you going to protect your Princess if you are injured? You're not supposed to get injured after all. You're indestructible." Her words cooed as she leaned in close and kissed the tip of Elia's nose. "Your eye is beautiful." She spoke softly against the other's nose. "I don't know why you hide such a beautiful thing. You should wear your eye with pride." Lilith leaned in and kissed Elia's neck tenderly and lovingly. "I love you, Elia Halloway. You are my one and only, my beloved White Knight." It was the first time Lilith had ever spoke those words to Elia. She had provided actions that had suggest that she loved Elia, but never once had she spoken those words. Lilith had been afraid to say those words, afraid that they would come at high price. Little did she know that there was good reason for her to fear saying those words. Lilith smiled warmly as she pressed her forehead to Elia's.

Suddenly, there was a violent rock in the ship that sent the two of them flying from the bed. Lilith yelped as she landed on the floor and stared. There was a loud voice that came over the intercom of the ship. Lilith stared, listening as the voice urged for everyone to remain calm and to place on their life jackets. The voice then urged everyone to gather in their assigned destinations in which they had been brief upon when they had first boarded the ship. Lilith stared at Elia with concern and fear. She soon arose with the help of Elia. The moment the two girls were in the hall, Lilith grabbed a hold of Elia's hand. Everyone was in an uproar and panic. Despite the expressed urgency for everyone to remain calm, the panic only grew. There were plenty of students screaming and crying, while others were having fun with the situation. In the wave of commotion, Lilith soon found herself separated from Elia. Lilith began to scream out Elia's name, but it was silenced by the panicking hypes and screams. Lilith attempted to remain calm but the panic continued to envelope her being.

Somehow, Lilith had found herself at the stern of the ship on the deck. Lilith took in a deep breath, gasping for air now that she found her way free of the crowds. It took her a moment as she realized she was alone at the stern. Her eyes squinted as sharp pain hit from the salty air mixed with the sea water sprayed against her face. The sea roared in anger as it heaved its massive waves as though it was attempting to devour the cruise liner. Lightning crashed violently as it slashed through the waves. Lilith found herself frozen as she stared at the sea. Her muscle tensed and tightened up. The sea. It was in pain. '. . .Release me. . .' As the voice echoed Lilith's eyes soon lost their colour, becoming rather dimmed and dull. Her hands raised as they placed over her chest, a strange glow beginning to pulsate from deep within her bosom in rhythmic with a steady heart beat. '. . .Save yourself. . . Make the wish and release me, Lady Liliebar. . .' The voice was again called out. The voice was void of gender as it spoke in an echo. "I cannot. You have to remain sleeping." Lilith spoke in a soft and yet stern tone. '. . .It's coming. . .' With those final echoing words, a large wave rose from the deepest depth of the sea, seeming to be in the form a large serpent.

The jaws opened wide as it lashed out towards Lilith, completely ensnaring her as it flung her from the deck to the sea. It seemed as time began to slow as Lilith could feel herself being taken. Her eyes widened as she reached out towards the ship, soon seeing Elia. However, it was not Elia's body she saw, but that of another in Elia's place. "Iri Flina!" Her voice called out as the glow that had began in her chest soon enveloped her entire body. For a brief moment, large, white, feathery angelic like wings seemed to emerge from Lilith's back as she was soon lost in the jaws of the sea before they once again vanished. Lilith felt as though her body was being impaled as her lungs burned while she attempted to gasp for air. Her vision blurred as she saw something soon take shape around her, as though trying to protect before she fell to unconsciousness.

Elia bit her tongue, as she waited for Lilith's word. But a sense of relief washed over her when she felt Lilith's gentle touch. It took all she had not to cry. She didn't know how to answer her first question. How could she know how to tell her? How could see tell her that, if she didn't play her cards right the girl would make her father cancel all financial deals with her parents company... Elia wasn't stupid about the financial world, and knew it would be a serious blow if there two company's stopped doing business. But considering the bitch was so much better off then Lilith... Elia was afraid that again she would be blamed for something by Lilith's parents. Not like it wasn't a usual thing, they blamed her for every minor problem involving Lilith.

She doubted they even cared about Lilith. All they cared about was a grand child, someone who could carry on the family name. Elia bet that if she was Lilith's mistress they wouldn't of given two shits. But because Elia was viciously protective of Lilith and likely scared off alot of the suitors for her. She kinda got a bad rep with Lilith's parent. Acceptance wasn't something that she even cared about. But with what Lilith said next she began to wish she had it... "W... What...." Elia spoke her voice shaking. They cut her off, they were moving her away. Elia's breath went short, she was having a hard time even breathing. It was like someone just ripped a hole her heart.

She began to shake lightly. Her mind was blank she couldn't even hear Lilith anymore. The look of shock and horror on her face. Her mind raced thousands of thoughts went through her mind. If she had out right rejected that girl would Lilith's family not have the money to move? Would she of been able to stay? Would it of mattered? The only words that reached her broke her from those thoughts were three simple ones. "I love you." Elia's eyes began to water, the first time she heard those words... Were perhaps the last time she might ever be able to...

She was losing the one thing she wanted, the one thing she protected... What point was there now? Why even stay at Regalia Academy, to simply torture herself with memories? A sight that Lilith would never want to see was about to unfold. Tears streamed down Elia's face. "Im not strong... Im not indestructible... I can do many things but what point is there in having the ability to do them... If you have no one to use them for...? After the trip... L... Lets run... I don't care where... B... But somewhere I won't lose you! A place were we can get ma-" Elia's words were suddenly cut off by the ship's sudden rock. Sending the two flying, crashing to the floor, Elia whacked her head on the ground. Curing up into a fetus position the ringing in her head was intense. It was like someone was drilling a hole into her head. "Iri are you really going my brother? Will you really give you're life essence to this... This thing!? This Aboration! If you save her then the Crystal you, yourself sought to seal will continue on! How will you keep it from awakening!?" Elia's throbbing head, she could hardly think.

But those words were clear as day. Who was that and what did they mean? Elia felt herself being pulled up by Lilith, confused and disoriented she followed Lilith. As her hearing came back she could hear the cries of students, people pushing in shoving. Before she realized it Lilith was gone. A knot formed in her stomach, "Lilith!? LILITH!" Elia cried as she began frantically looking for Lilith. There was another rock to the ship, as a wave hit the ship. Water splashed over the ship. Elia found herself being drawn to the empty deck.

Elia cried out seeing if Lilith but no response. He head began the thump with a sharp pain again. "To the sea where the angels wings are set free!" The voice from before, the one that seemed to be calling to her came. Elia turned to the sea seeing a white crest of angel wings light up the sea. Then it came Lilith's voice... But she did not call to her, but another, one that felt so familiar. 'Iri Flina,' the name echoed in her very soul. Elia's vision blurred, and a pain came to her right eye. She soon realized she wasn't wearing her eye patch still. But the burning intensified till it felt as though her eye was melting.

Screaming in pain she ripped her hand away from her eye and looked to the sky. Tears of blood dripped down her face as the seal on her eye had changed it's shape now a A new seal rested against the black void of her eye. A black mist enveloped her in seconds, it shot like a arrow into the sea. Elia was in a trace almost. "I leave her side for even a minute and already you try to control her. Will you never learn?" Elia spoke in a voice not her own, it was a manly voice, one she felt was... Familiar... "So it is the Lord of the shadows come's this time... Again you reject my existence.... Yet it is my existence that granted you... you're greatest of blessings... Very well, I will sleep for now... but you cannot protect her forever... One day Lady Liliebar will use me..." The Voice spoke in a taunting voice. Elia growled at the voice, but her attention could not be held for long. A large red eye opened next to Lilith and Elia. In seconds it took the shape of a giant Leviathan. Bound in black chain's rage in it's eyes. Yet how it looked at the two of them was as if they were a source of hope.

"Oh lord of shadows, you heard my plea and show yourself in such a form... Please... Release me from this torment! Let my power become your own! Let me have my vengeance!" the monster's voice boomed with such force it vibrated the sea around it. Elia stared at the eye of the beast for a great while. Soon finding herself noticing the reflection in it's eye. The reflection was of a Young man Riddled with scars of war and battle. Elia couldn't help but grin, a form she knew but not from where. "Then let it be, oh child of the sea, let what once was yours now be mine, so vengeance you can find!" Elia spoke in the males voice it boomed just as the Leviathan's. Her, or his hand in this case reached out touching the eye of the beast. Elia's right eye began to glow with a bright power. As if in a instant the entire form was sucked into Elia's eye. A burning power erupted from her, she could feel her bones shift and twist, her skin expand, her entire body changing.

Slowly the light faded from her eyes and that was the last thing she remembered as she drifted off into a dark sleep. Afraid... She was so afraid and alone in the dark... "Lilith..." She whispered in the empty blackness as she floated alone.

Serene. That barely touched in description of the view before the young female. Lilith found herself standing on a hill in a vast hill. A gentle breeze caressed the field of western wheatgrass. The stalks of the grass swayed in a playful manner, moving in synchronized waves. Lilith's long, blond hair whipped about in the breeze, tickling her face as it passed by. The air was crisp and clean, nothing like that of the air that polluted Earth. Lilith took in a deep breath as she continued to gaze out into the scenery, staring at the surrounding wood that reached out to the field. Large peaks reached out past the wood, looking down and watching over the vast surrounding wood and field. A stream cut through the hill and etched its way into the field. Looking down in the clear stream, Lilith could see her own reflection. She stared at her chest that was wrapped in nothing but a white bandaged that barely were able to conceal them. They were tightly bound around her large bosom as they were ready to burst free. Brown gloves adorned each hand her bottoms looked only to be a pair of black panties. A belt loosely clung to her hips to hold up a pair of brown like chaps. Her feet were bare so that she could enjoy the feel of earth beneath them.

Her right hand rested graciously on a the pommel of the hilt. The hilt was connected to large blade that had a silver chain entwined around it with several crosses adorning along it. The chains and crosses glistened in the light of the sun, shining with such brilliance. Small angelic-like white wings began to merge from her back, slowly becoming larger as they expanded to reach up to the heavens. Lilith looked away from her reflection as she closed her eyes. A voice echoed as it spokes, each word seeming to come out in a pulsating manner. 'It's too serene here, Lady Liliebar. Why are we here? We should seek out some demons. I'm itching for a little fun' The voice spoke out and despite their being no face to the voice, it was evident that it was grinning. Lilith slowly opened her eyes, but kept them at half lid. "I have a meeting. You know this." She spoke, her voice soft in nature yet rather stern. 'Agh. Then why do you have Kyrin here? If you are not seeking any to slay what is the point of having Kyrin? That is just mean. Kyrin is aching to be bathed in blood.' As the voice spoke, Lilith's blade, Kyrin, pulsated as though in response to the voice's words.

"Don't edge Kyrin on. You know better. If I can avoid blood shed, than I shall. Kyrin is only here as a precaution." She sighed heavily as she closed her eyes yet again, attempting to enjoy the gentle breeze. The voice seemed to give a heavy sigh. 'Who are you meeting anyway?' At the question, Lilith couldn't help but smile as she thought of the one she was to be meeting. 'Wait, don't tell me. You're not meeting it?' Her eyes narrowed as the voice spoke 'it'. "Don't refer to him as an it. You should show more respect towards him." Her voice snapped, obviously feeling offensive. 'Aye-aye. That blasted Lord of Shadows. Why should I show such a being respect when he continuously refuses my existence and rejects me. I am you and you are me. Without me you do not exist and with you I do not exist.' There was a moment of silence. Lilith knew what the voice spoke was true. They were in a symbiotic relationship. "He refuses and rejects your existence for me. He lo-" she was cut off before she could finish. 'Don't finish that sentence. Besides, are you sure he does? He could just being using you. You are a valuable asset after all because of me.'

Lilith clenched tightly onto the pommel with her hand then swiftly moving down to clench the hilt. With seeming such ease, she swung the heavy blade in the air, whipping sharply in doing so. A large, fierce gust of wind was released from the swing as it sliced through the field and tore through several tree trunks. Birds instantly scattered into the skies as several trees came crashing down. Dust and debris lifted into the air in a thick, dense cloud. Kyrin's colour had changed from onyx to crimson as it glowed. Lilith glared sharply ahead. "Don't you dare such things. . ." her voice was shaky in the lightest as she attempted to silence the voice, ". . .for he would not do such a thing." The tip of the blade crashed into the earth as she leaned forward, using Kyrin as support. Her body lightly trembled for a moment as she tempted to calm herself. A glow began to emit from her body, as though feeding from her rage. 'Such rage. You know, in a single request, you're love can be made un-taboo and nothing will ever become between you two. So many to seek to undo the two of you. I can aid in you two being able to be together without fret.' The glow began to grow as did the wings as they slowly seemed to begin to encase the young female. What the voice spoke of was true. No one seemed to give any approval. He was a high ranked deity and despite the high rank she possessed, it did not matter. "One word . . . together . . ."

Slowly, it was as though Lilith was beginning to loose herself in those words. The skies began to dim as dark clouds appeared from nowhere, circling above the ground Lilith stood. The clouds began to cast a dark shadow as the breeze picked up, forming into a more violent wind. The tree branches bristled with life as leaves were stripped from their resting place. 'Yes, together with your beloved. I can make everything alright.' Lilith's body began to pulse in the slow sync of a steady heartbeat. Kyrin began to pulse in the same rhythm and seemed to try and call out to Lilith as well. It was trying to break Lilith from the trance she was falling into. Kyrin's pulse became more erratic as it began to glow. The crimson glow becoming more overpowering and it began to loose it's onyx shade. 'Say my name. Release me!' The voice called out in its heavy set echo. It's name? All she had to do was say that one simple thing. She could feel herself drifting away, subconsciously she was trying to pull herself back into reality, to pull herself free from the voice. She was constantly in battle with it. It was like this from the moment she had been born and it did take a lot out of her. Her lips began to move as she felt herself lost, her eyes dim and seeming void. "Iri Flina, my beloved. . ." Her voice spoke softly as a single tear streamed down her left cheek. "Cary. . ." Lilith began to speak as she spoke the very first part of it's name.

Back
Top Bottom