Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplaying Delight! Smut or Plot....YOU decide! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMandyx

Star
Hello there! I am Mandy or Miss Mandy if you choose and this would be my first thread. Usually I just wander through threads and leave some love or send a PM but since I have been on here for awhile now, I thought that I should expand a little and see what comes my way ;)

I have always loved roleplaying though a lot of the people I encounter prefer smut over plot, which is perfectly fine, but I am ok playing out something longer as well. So hence the title, smut or plot. Role playing is in third person for me though rarely I will role play in first person. I am not a spelling nazi and as long as things are moving, you wont hear any complaints from me! I do expect quality in someone's response. It is hard to respond to someone when they don't give me anything to work with.....and I definitely don't like to carry the story along myself. If it becomes a trend where someone only replies with a couple sentences with no thought put into them, then I will either give you a chance to redeem yourself with the next response or I will discontinue the roleplay. I DO NOT roleplay through IMs and never will so don't bother asking.

When you ask me if I am interested in playing, don't just say "Hey wanna rp" or "What are you up for?" I will just delete the PM. Come prepared and try to gain my interest! Tell me what pairings you are interested in and what kind of scenario you had in mind! I am tired of 1-line messages followed by additional messages asking why I won't respond. If you don't want to put forth effort trying to interest me then you obviously won't be putting my effort into a roleplay.

I am pretty open to scenarios and fetishes however I do have my turnoffs. Those would be bondage, feet, torture, rape, toilet, blood, transgender, etc or just check out my F-list. If you have something you really like feel free to ask and maybe we can work something out! Also, in the event you get bored and want to quit, please say something! We can make changes but if you really wish to quit, just say so, I won't be mad if you speak up.

EDIT: I know my request is for plot or smut but I'm definitely craving something smutty right now! ;)

I typically like to play FxM scenarios and I have no preference if my partner is actually a male or female when they play the male character. I may be open to playing FxF if the scenario interests me enough :)

Some of the more popular requests people ask of me are:

Golddigger x Guy
Dad's Girlfriend x Son
Milf x Younger Guy
Naughty Neighbor x Naughty Neighbor
Player x Coach
Student x Teacher
College Student x Professor
College Student x College Student
Housewife x Delivery Man
Daughters Friend x Best Friend's Dad
Intern x Office Worker
Sisters Friend x Friend's Brother
Daughter x Father
Popular Girl x Nerd
Cheerleading Coach x Jock/Coach/Teacher
Waitress x Co - Worker
Waitress x Customer
Hitchhiker x Random Guy
Gym Member x Trainer
Speeder x Cop
Guidance Counselor x Student
Younger x Older Man ***currently craving***
F x MM (or possibly more)

I am still on the border of playing a Furry but people keep requesting it! I have never played a Furry scenario but perhaps some discussion will persuade me ;)

Female x Furry (kinda craving! heehee ;) )
Furry x Male

Or maybe

Furry x Furry

RE: MxF Roleplaying Delight! Smut or Plot....YOU decide! ;)

what kind of role plays you have planed

i am in the mood for a student x teacher

i like manly plot

How about babysitter x parent while the family is on a cruise, the ship goes all titanic-y and they wash up on an island?

I am so sorry, I did not mean to sound snide or rude. I was trying to be considerate by warning you that I was heading to bed soon, since I didn't want you to be offended or annoyed if I disappeared if you sent me a reply. As for the asks for a response in general, I could have stopped asking for a reply if you simply told me to stop sending those messages. Our roleplay is one of my favourites, so when I see your name on the online list, I always get excited. The messages I send asking if you will be replying tonight is mainly so I don't stay awake for several hours, just to find you were quickly checking the website before leaving.

Please don't quite the roleplay, as I really want to continue it. I want to give you my deepest, most sincere apology for offending you, and I hope you will reconsider quitting. If you are firm on your decision, I understand, and would like to thank you for giving me an amazing roleplay with you. It's been fun.

Please PM me so we can work something out?

Would you by chance be willing to do a Power Rangers/ Super Sentai based RP?

Bump! Sorry for being away, I missed role playing! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom