Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College, Clueless, and Curious (stormwyrm x SexyChick)

stormwyrm

Moon
It was a fine September morning on the first day of classes. Brandon sat on a desk near the classroom window, idly watching the morning sun through the trees out the window. He finally succeeded in enrolling this course, an English Literature general education course which he should have taken two years ago, but due to various circumstances failed until this semester. He was in the third year of his electronics engineering major, and he pretty much looked the part, he supposed: brown eyes behind rimless glasses, short and slightly untidy black hair, rather on the thin side, wearing a black leather jacket over a faded blue shirt with the logo of some long-forgotten one-hit wonder, well-worn blue jeans, a messenger bag with various electronic gadgets, and a rather sterner expression than the young, naïve faces of the people who were trickling into the room, who were probably freshmen.

Soon enough, the time came for their class to begin, and their professor, who was a rather elderly man bearing a cane, entered the room. Introducing himself with a crisp British accent as Professor Neville Thurston, he took out a sheet of paper containing the class roll, and was suddenly interrupted as someone burst into the room, panting heavily. Everyone turned to see the newcomer.

"S-sure," Brandon said, rummaging through his bag for a suitable one, bowing his head so she couldn't see the flush on his face. He found one and handed it to her. She made to take it, and their fingers brushed for the briefest instant. It felt to him as though a spark passed between them, and he jerked his hand away nervously. The pen clattered to the floor. He bent down to pick it up, but she made to do the same at the exact same time, and their heads collided. They yelped in pain at the same time, drawing stares from the Professor and the rest of the class. However, he did manage to retain enough presence of mind to snatch the pen up amid the explosion of pain, which he put atop her desk instead, mumbling "Sorry," as he massaged his forehead, looking away. He thought he heard her mumble a thanks and apology to him as well.

After the pain mostly died down, Brandon stole a look at Elizabeth, who now seemed to be trying to concentrate on what the professor was saying, even as she rubbed her forehead. She was sweaty, her long brown hair was tangled, and she was breathing hard enough for him to hear: it seemed to Brandon that she had sprinted halfway across campus to get here. Well, he remembered that he had been almost as clueless when he was a freshman too. He thought it was actually rather cute. As though she could sense his eye on her, she turned briefly in his direction, and he looked straight ahead pretending to pay attention himself. She was very pretty, he could see that much, and wondered if she could mean the end of the long winter in his heart since that fatal day three years ago. Don't get your hopes up. You'll just get shot down the way you were then, a niggling voice in his head said.

"Most of you, being in your first year of University, with very few exceptions it would seem," and here Brandon thought that Professor Thurston briefly turned his eyes to him, "may be surprised that we will not be checking attendance for the class. I think you will find that this is practice is actually rather common in most of the classes you will be in, but do be careful as there are some other professors out there who do care about attendance. Anyway, for our class you can come and go as you please, whenever it suits you. I don't care if you are late," and here it seems his eyes lingered on Elizabeth for a moment, "or even if you never show up except for the exams. The sole determinant for your grades in this course will be your performance in the exams, of which we will have two, the midterms sometime in late October, and the finals in late December, just before Christmas I should think. Do be warned though, that in my years of teaching this course I notice that exam performance is strongly correlated with attendance. Are there any questions?" Brandon supposed that this class would be dismissed early after all the administrivia had been covered, just as nearly all classes were on the first day of classes. After the predictable questions were asked and answered, Professor Thurston dismissed the class, and left the room.

The hell with this, he thought to himself. I'll go for it!

"Uh, hello..." Brandon said, turning to Elizabeth. "My name's Brandon." He was shaking as he extended his hand for her to shake. "Y-you seem new here... I-I could show you around if you like." His face felt like it was burning up.

So, Brandon set about giving Elizabeth a whirlwind tour of the campus, and was so engaged that he almost forgot to be nervous and awkward around her. He started out at a map of the entire campus in the entry hall of the College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Building where they were and explained the basic layout. They had a walk around the main university quadrangle where most of the buildings were. He indicated the College of Engineering, where he had most of his classes, which directly opposite, and pointed out a few of the other campus landmarks. He also had a look at her class schedule and noted that almost all of her classes were there in the CHASS building too, except for one, entitled "Mathematics for General Education". Predictably she groaned at that, which was her next class for the day, just after lunch. "Well, the Institute of Mathematics is a bit off the main University quad, but luckily my next class is there too, so I can show you how to get there."

Once they had completed the circuit and found their way back to CHASS, it was almost time for lunch, so Brandon brought her to a small cafeteria at the back of the building, explaining how the main CHASS cafeteria was an easy place to get food poisoning if one wasn't careful. At her prompting, he began to tell Elizabeth a little bit about himself.

"Well, I'm in my third year of my five-year Electronics Engineering major. I live in an off-campus dorm about half an hour away where I am at the moment the only tenant. It's very lonely out there and a bit spooky, but at least I get a lot of quiet time to study. How about you, where are you staying while you're here?"

They had a pleasant stroll down the road leading to the Institute of Mathematics where both of their classes were. There was a cool autumn breeze that afternoon. Brandon talked about his life, about how he had a little sister who was just a little younger than Elizabeth was.

"She's in her senior year of high school, and she's actually thinking of coming here for college, despite all my admonitions to go elsewhere. She's a smart kid, probably smarter than me, but she doesn't really know what to do with her life yet, the way I had when I was her age. Me, as a kid I was always taking electronic gadgets apart and only occasionally putting them back together, so getting into electronics engineering was a natural choice. How about you? What's your family like?" he asked. He had somehow found a way to relax with her, perhaps because she had such a cheerful and kind manner.

They eventually arrived at the Mathematics Institute, and after helping Elizabeth find her classroom, Brandon came to his own. Elementary Analysis III, the third and last in the series of calculus courses that were de rigeur for all engineering students. However, contrary to tradition, his professor here did not opt to stick to just administrivia and started lecturing immediately. That was rather stressful. He wondered how Elizabeth was doing as his professor kept droning about vector fields and divergences, so he decided to check on her after about ten minutes.

Her class was already dismissed, and she was gone. He supposed that she managed to figure out how to get back to the other building for her next class. Wouldn't have been hard as it was just a straight path. As he walked back to his class, he kept thinking of her, and was surprised at how they managed to hit it off so well: he had never been able to do that with a girl before. Well, he'd see her again soon at the next Eng Lit class on Thursday.

After the calculus class he had one more class in the Engineering building, and then it was time to go home. He got into his car, a battered old Honda sedan he brought all the way from his home town to here, and began driving across the university to get to his dorm. He was driving down the blocks of on-campus dormitories, and much to his surprise, he saw Elizabeth standing on the sidewalk, a bunch of bags at her feet, looking very troubled.

Honking his horn he pulled over next to her. "Elizabeth, what are you doing here? What happened?"

"Come on in," Brandon said. He opened the trunk of his car, and helped her get her bags inside. It was getting rather dark and a chill wind was rising. After Elizabeth had settled into the passenger seat and all her stuff was safe inside the trunk, Brandon drove off.

"What the hell were they thinking?" he said angrily. "Couldn't they have let you stay there another night till you got it all sorted out?" He cursed the ham-fisted administrators and their overly literal interpretations of the rules. He got the feeling though that someone was making it worth their while to be such pricks to Elizabeth like that. He made a mental note to look into it tomorrow.

"I take it you don't have too many options. I could let you stay over at my place if you like. There's nobody else there now, and we could contact my landlady: I'm sure she'd be glad to have one more tenant. It's definitely a lot cheaper to stay there than at the on-campus dorms. Most people can't stay there because they don't have a vehicle and you can't get to school from there without one, but hey, I'll let you hitch. Have you got other ideas, or is that okay?"

The off-campus dorm where Brandon lived was a building built in a 19th century architectural style that could have been a bed and breakfast if its owner had been inclined to push it that way, but Brandon had been told by his landlady that she had considered it, and decided that the increase in profits wasn't worth the hassle. The place was reached by a gravel road off a small street, and was surrounded by a little forest. The moon was still almost full, and that was practically the only light besides the car's headlights. He always thought it looked a little spooky, a lonely house out in almost the middle of nowhere.

After Brandon had parked the car in a suitable spot near the house, he turned on the lights and opened the door. "Here's my dorm. Welcome," he said, as he led Elizabeth inside. "Wait here while I get your things," he said, motioning her to a couch. This was the common room of the dorm, or would have been if there were anyone else living there.

Brandon called the number of a pizza delivery place that he favoured, they knew how to get there already given that he had ordered pizzas from them often enough in the past. He then gave a call to the landlady.

"Hello? Mrs. Alden? It's Brandon. Well, everything's fine, but I have a prospective tenant with me right now who needs accommodation. She'll pay the usual amount. What? You're in Florida right now? When will you be back? I understand. Are you sure that's okay? See you on Wednesday then." He hung up.

He turned to Elizabeth. "Well, you'll have to stay in my room until Wednesday till Mrs. Alden the landlady gets back so she can give you the contract and keys for your own room. I don't mind sleeping on the couch until then."

The pizza delivery came soon enough and they had some lively chatter while eating, exchanging funny stories about all sorts of things. Elizabeth is really something, he thought, much of his previous nervousness about her gone. Her large brown eyes still made him feel giddy though, he felt as though he would lose himself in their depths if he looked at them too deeply.

Brandon then led Elizabeth up to his room. It was a small, plain room, untidy in the way that rooms which are lived in are untidy, but not overly so. There was a desk with a soldering iron, some unfinished circuit boards, and various electronic components scattered about, a laptop computer, and a bunch of books. Brandon hurriedly gathered up some unwashed clothes that he had left on the floor and did some quick tidying up. His bed was made though, as he had changed the sheets this morning.

They then decided to call it a night. "Good night, Elizabeth," he said, as he saw her settled into his room and ready to sleep. "If you need anything you know where to find me."

The next morning Brandon awoke in the common room couch rather disoriented. Why the heck did I sleep down here? he wondered, his mind in a haze. Whatever. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself as he always did every morning and saw that a beautiful brown-haired girl was there, having a shower, water beading of her perfect, smooth, naked skin... He stood at the door, transfixed and stupefied like a frightened deer caught in the headlights.

Her shout hit him like a thunderbolt, and he snapped out of his stupefied state immediately, and mumbled "Sorry," as he shut the door.

Oh right, Elizabeth is here, he thought sheepishly to himself. How could I have forgotten? His face turned red with embarrassment.

To get over this, he occupied himself with preparing breakfast. He found some coffee grounds and set up the coffee maker to brew some coffee. Then he went to the refrigerator and got a couple of eggs and some grated cheese, whisking the eggs into a plastic bowl and adding a dash of milk and white pepper. In the kitchen, he melted some butter in the pan and poured the egg, layering it up until it had almost set, and placed the grated cheese in a line through the centre, then carefully flipped the egg into a neat roll, creating a beautifully perfect cheese omelette. He made another one for himself in the same way, and afterwards, fried a few rashers of bacon in the same pan to add to the meal. He was rather proud of his skill in cooking. When he was done, he got some bread and put it in the toaster, so everything was ready. The coffee maker had also finished brewing and he poured himself a cup, drinking it black. Just as the toast popped out of the toaster, Elizabeth came out of the bath, and was apparently drawn to the dining room by the smell of the food.

"Hey, Elizabeth, I'm so sorry. I've been living here alone for so long that I just barged in there without thinking," he said.

"Let's have breakfast."

Brandon suddenly found that Elizabeth had fallen on top of him. He could feel something soft in his hand as he recovered from the shock of the fall, and realized that his right hand was upon her breast, and to his even greater shock, that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her shirt. He could feel her nipple going hard underneath the cloth in response to his touch, and hurriedly removed his hand from there, his face burning. "I... uhm, I'm so sorry!" he blurted out once again, just as she suddenly said the exact same thing.

He twisted around in an attempt to get up, but it she moved to get free in such a way that entangled their limbs together even more. Her face was so close to his, almost close enough to kiss, and he could feel her breath hot on his face. Her chest pressed against his, and again he could feel her nipples through her clothes reacting to their contact. His own body was reacting to their contact as well, he could feel, good thing he wore briefs under his sweatpants. Eventually, they managed to twist free, and he stood up, and helped her to her feet.

"I'm so sorry," he said once again. "It seems I'm always apologising..."

They ate breakfast in silence, Brandon not daring to glance directly at her, his face burning. He could see out of the corner of his eye that it looked like she was enjoying the food though, but it seemed she was too embarrassed to say anything.

Afterwards, Brandon took a shower himself while Elizabeth changed into her clothes for the day. He found himself idly wondering whether she was wearing a bra underneath her clothes this time, as they got in the car to go to school. All of her classes today were in the CHASS building, while all of his were in Engineering. As he drove up to the entrance of the CHASS building, he broke the silence and asked: "Say, would you like to have lunch together? At that same cafeteria we ate at yesterday?"

Brandon drove his car around the quad and parking it at the Engineering building and made his way to his first class of the day, one of the fundamental courses on electronic circuits that were supposed to be his bread and butter. His mind kept lingering on the awkward events of that morning. He wound up peeking on Elizabeth in the shower, though honestly he didn't really remember what he had seen, just a blur of brown hair and smooth white skin, his mind still hazy and it seemed completely blanked out. Much more vivid though, was when she had stumbled and fallen on top of him that morning. She could be a little clumsy sometimes, he guessed, and remembered the feel of her breasts on his hand, her warm body next to his... A flush rose in his face without his realizing it.

A voice snapped him out of his reveries. "Hey, what the hell are you mooning about this early in the morning, Brandon?" It was Tony, a friend of his who'd been his classmate in more than half the classes he'd taken so far. "Something good happen?"

"N-no, nothing." Brandon hurriedly answered. He felt he wasn't quite yet ready to tell Tony or any of his other friends from here about Elizabeth. The rather odd situation they were in would probably raise more than a few eyebrows.

The two classes that morning were as usual fifteen minutes or so of administrivia, this being the first day of classes as well for all Tuesday-Friday scheduled classes. Tony and his other friends were talking about having lunch at a new restaurant somewhere off-campus, so he slipped away, hopefully without any of them noticing he was gone.

He made his way to the CHASS building to the cafeteria out back where they ate yesterday, where he found Elizabeth waiting for him. They had lunch together, and the awkwardness they felt from the events of that morning was gradually melting away.

"I think by the end of the day we ought to have a list of all the books we're supposed to get, so maybe we could go to ah, um, bookshop later and get them, and then after we could have dinner and maybe watch a movie or whatever, since we have no classes on Wednesdays anyhow..." he said. There it was. He just asked Elizabeth out on what amounted to a date.

So she said what's the problem, baby?
What's the problem? I don't know well, maybe I'm in love.
Think about it every time, think about it, can't stop thinking 'bout it.
How much longer will it take to cure this?
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love.
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing about love...

Brandon suddenly found himself singing in a karaoke bar with Elizabeth, Tony, and Leona, Tony's girlfriend. He wasn't quite sure how they wound up like this, but they suddenly ran into Tony and Leona after they had dinner and bought what books they needed. "Just when rumours were starting to circulate that you might be gay, Brandon, you turn up on the second day of classes with a cute little freshman girlfriend!" Brandon and Elizabeth's objections to that statement notwithstanding. "You da man!"

Come on, come on, turn a little faster,
Come on, come on, the world will follow after.
Come on, come on, cause everybody's after love...

Brandon sang with all his heart, somehow getting into the rhythm of the song though he was usually much more shy and reserved when it came to doing this, in those rare instances when he could not worm his way out of such invitations, just as he was shy and reserved in most of his personal relationships. He remembered that moment of pain three years ago, when as a high school senior, that girl he had fallen madly in love with never showed up for their senior prom. He was planning to open his heart up to her then and there, tell her how much he loved her and wanted to be with her always, how he'd junk his plans for college to be with her. But no, she never showed up, and over the phone she told him how she hadn't really liked him all that much anyhow.

That began three long years of winter within his heart. Friends like Tony tried to set him up on dates with other girls but they couldn't cut it, it was as if they sensed the cold in his heart and shied away.

So I said I'm a snowball running,
Running down into the spring that's coming all this love,
Melting under blue skies, belting out sunlight
Shimmering love!

But Elizabeth seemed somehow different. It was as if she held inside her a shimmering ray of sunshine that was melting his snowbound heart, even without her knowing it.

Well baby, I surrender to the strawberry ice cream, never ever end of all this love,
Well I didn't mean to do it, but there's no escaping your love!

These lines of lightning mean we're never alone, never alone, no, no!

Come on, come on, move a little closer,
Come on, come on, I want to hear you whisper,
Come on, come on, settle down inside my love...

Come on, come on, jump a little higher!
Come on, come on, if you feel a little lighter!
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love...

We're accidentally in love...
Accidentally in love.

He looked at Elizabeth and wanted to tell her that this song was just for her, he wanted to lose himself in her brown eyes forever.

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love... Accidentally...

Come on, come on, spin a little tighter!
Come on, come on, and the world's a little brighter!
Come on, come on, just get yourself inside her.

Love... I'm in love.

The song ended and the karaoke machine gave his score, 97, You Are A Fantastic Singer! "Bravo, Brandon, that was great! I never knew you could sing like that!" Brandon took a beer and drank, the cool beverage clearing his throat, and helping to calm the flush in his cheeks.

Leona piped up: "Elizabeth, it's your turn!" and she handed the other microphone to her.

The karaoke machine produced Elizabeth's score, 98, "You are a fantastic singer!" Everyone clapped, Brandon most of all. The night wore on, and they sang many more songs, butchering some of them hilariously, but Brandon was enjoying himself, and it seemed to him Elizabeth was as well. At around eleven o'clock, Tony suddenly said: "Hey guys, it's getting kinda late. I promised Leona's dad that I'd bring her home before midnight, and she lives quite a ways from here. You guys wanna stay on?"

"Nah, we ought to get going too," Brandon said. They came up to the counter to settle the bill.

"Well, it was very nice to meet you, Elizabeth," Leona said, giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"It's been great to meet you too," said Tony, shaking her hand. "You take care of my friend Brandon, you hear? He's a nice guy who's been through a lot and he doesn't deserve to have his heart broken again."

They drove home in silence, and Brandon found himself humming "Accidentally in Love" again while driving. When they finally got back to the dorm, Brandon suddenly felt that he really needed to get an alcohol buzz. The two beers he had at the karaoke bar were nowhere near enough, he didn't feel the slightest bit tipsy. He came up to one of the kitchen cabinets and produced an unopened bottle of tequila and a couple of shot glasses.

"Some guy who lived here last year graduated and forgot all about this. You still feel like some more drinks?"

"Not unless you want to get drunk too," he smiled, pouring her a shot. He raised his glass in a toast, and downed it straight, coughing at the alcohol, feeling the warm buzz spread throughout his body. A few more shots later for both of them, Brandon was soon talking animatedly, telling Elizabeth the story of that girl he was in love with back in high school and how she dumped him so unceremoniously: it just came spilling out even as the alcohol poured in, as if the tequila was displacing all of the memories of these sad events from the secret depths of his heart. He suddenly noticed that the bottle of tequila was half-empty, and said: "I think that's enough..." He got unsteadily to his feet, knees wobbling.

"But, you know something, Elizabeth... All of that changed yesterday. I can't really explain it. The moment you sat in that desk next to mine yesterday, I knew. It was like getting hit by a bolt of lightning. I... uh..." he was saying, as he stepped towards her, and at that he stumbled into her, but she couldn't support his weight, not as drunk as he was himself, and they toppled to the floor, into the same awkward position they were that very morning.

Then with their faces so close, he finally managed to say: "I love you!"

"That was my first kiss," he said, smiling, as he kissed her again, this time more desperately, more passionately, their mouths open to accept each other's tongues. A frisson of excitement went up Brandon's spine, as he had never before reached this moment, and his heart was pounding so hard that it seemed about to burst. When their lips finally parted, a thin trail of their mingled saliva bridged them, shining in the harsh fluorescent lights like a thread of silver.

He tried to stand, not an easy task as his legs were so unsteady, and helped her back to her feet. Arms on each others' shoulders they went up to the stairs to the second floor, moving slowly, as the world seemed to spin for both of them due to all the alcohol they drank. Finally they reached Brandon's room. It was dark and silent, lit only by the moon through the window. Elizabeth was so beautiful, radiant in the moonlight, her hair seeming to be crowned with stars. He gave her another deep, desperate kiss.

"Do you want me?" he asked.

He clumsily undid the buttons of his shirt, which was much harder because he was fighting the alcohol, He had gotten it about half off when he just got frustrated and tore it open, about half the buttons flying off in every direction. She had taken off her shirt, and was having trouble unhooking her bra, and it was only with some effort that Elizabeth, with Brandon's help, managed to get it off. Now her breasts hung before him, though they were not very large, were of reasonable size, and most importantly, firm and finely shaped. Brandon gave Elizabeth another kiss on the mouth, long, deep and passionate, then worked his way down her neck, to her left breast, teasing her light brown nipple. His hand found her right breast, which filled his hand nicely, and gently worked the other nipple with his fingers. He gave the valley between her breasts a gentle kiss.

After somewhat complicated, and to Brandon's mind rather hilarious struggles against their clothes, the two of them were finally naked in the moonlight. He gave a nervous laugh as well, it was his first time and he frankly wasn't so sure what he was supposed to do. He stared at her beautiful naked body, and then he gently gave her a kiss on the neck. His kisses gradually became more and more urgent, as he went down to her shoulders, and then between her breasts. He playfully bit at her nipples, and cupped her breasts which were small, firm, and shapely. Going down further, he licked at her navel, and going down still further to her sex, which it seemed she shaved of pubic hair regularly, he found that she was still a virgin too. He kissed her down there, and licked on her clit gently.

Brandon really didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do. He had felt an unbearable urge to get inside her, she was willing, but he was also afraid of hurting her, as he tried to enter her himself. Seemed that they were going to be losing their virginities to each other somehow, and while that made him thrilled he couldn't help think that things were going too fast, but he could no longer stop it than he could stop himself from falling. Falling ever more deeply in love with her. Only yesterday she dropped into the seat next to her at class, but it seemed like he had known her all his life, all his life was preparation for this one moment.

"Lay back," she said, and he obeyed, as she put her weight on top of his cock, which was now harder than he could ever remember it being. She laid her hands on his chest, and he could see her face straining with pain. He felt something give, and then his cock slid into her pussy. She was warm and wet inside, a feeling like nothing he had ever felt before. He brought her down in an embrace, their bodies joined, and kissed her once again, deeply, passionately, "I love you," he whispered again.

In that embrace, he turned her around so she was beneath him again, and rested his hands on her forearms. Looking down to where they were joined he could see the blood of her innocence there, and that was a reminder that he needed to be gentle. He moved slowly, moving just a little deeper every time, fighting the urge to speed things up and bring himself to climax alone. No, he had to savour every moment, every sensation, he had to be patient and somehow feel her, and bring her there as well. He found a suitable rhythm, not too slow, not too fast, and soon enough, he could feel tension rising in her as it rose in him, and he heard her moans get louder and louder and her body stiffened and arched as she let out a loud scream, and just then, he felt it rise in him too, and he pulled out, white fluid spurting out of him in rhythmic bursts, squirting across her white belly.

They took a shower together and washed off the last of the blood, sweat, and seed. The shower was far too sensual as well, but seeing as she was tired and in a little pain, he decided to let her rest. The alcohol buzz was fading, and it was at that moment that the reality of what had happened between them hit. It was perhaps just the alcohol, but no, given as they had both never done it before, it had to be more than just that.

Afterwards, they went to bed together, still naked, and together in his little bed.

The next morning, Brandon awoke to footsteps, and someone calling his name. Elizabeth was still asleep, curled in a naked ball beside him.

"Brandon, are you there?" a voice asked, and a middle-aged old lady opened the door to his room, seeing them both. It was Mrs. Alden, the landlady. "Oh, excuse me!" she said.

Mrs. Alden scurried down to the common room. "That was our landlady," Brandon said, his face burning. "Remember I asked her to come by so we could fix things up for you? We'd better get dressed and see her." He hastily put his pants back on, and found a new shirt after noticing that he ruined the one he was wearing last night.

They came down to see her as soon as they could, and Brandon introduced Elizabeth to Mrs. Alden. "Well, maybe you don't need separate rooms then," she smiled, laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just miss being as young as the two of you... well, what the two of you seem to have been doing isn't really against the rules, so it's none of my business. The two of you are of legal age and all that, and I'll just ask that you be careful. Wouldn't want you to become parents before you're ready. Anyhow, here's the contract, and the keys to the room next to Brandon's and well, just call me by next week when you can have the advance rent for your stay available," she said.

"I was wondering how long a handsome fellow like you would take before you got a girlfriend!" she teased Brandon, slapping him on the back like an annoying aunt. "Be good to her, she's given you something very special looks like."

And to Elizabeth: "I'm pleased to meet you, and well, I wish you happiness. Looks like you're well on your way to finding it!" Brandon and Elizabeth saw her to her car and she drove away, waving.

"Anything you'd like to do for today?" Brandon asked Elizabeth. "We've got the whole day ahead of us."

Back
Top Bottom