Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first the flames startled him, not expecting such a response. The fire didn't harm him, if anything it made the feeling more passionate. He looked back at her, his eyes getting lost in the flames of her gaze. He didn't know what to say, or if he shoud even say anything. As the silence grew between him, he blurted out the first awkward thought that came to his mind. "Well that was ... hot." He chuckled weakly, trying to not make her worry about the fire. He laid down on top of her and cuddled up against her naked body. He didn't want to move at that moment, content with laying there for as long as he could.

She gave a soft sigh and smiled. It was hot, literally! A quiet giggle escaped her lips, and she nodded "It was very hot. And quite unexpected, I might add." She had no regrets. It was better than anything she could have imagined. As he snuggled into her, she wrapped her arms around his body, holding him tight. Her fingers caressed his hair, and she closed her eyes. Her heartbeat was finally beginning to slow, and it seemed to fall right into rhythm with his own.

He smiled as he finally rolled off from her, laying on his back. He slid his arm behind her head and smiled. "It was very unexpected, I don't know what came over me. But it felt ... well I don't know how to explain it, except for right." He admitted. He hated not knowing things, it was why he buried himself so deeply into finding his father. Not knowing fully what he was bothered him. But this woman next to him distracted him from that and gave him a new mystery. A mystery as to how he felt about the two of them. There was a natural pull towards her and he wanted to explore what that meant.

She rolled over with him and snuggled into his chest. She could hear the steady beating of his heart perfectly clear. "I know what you mean," she whispered "Something about that was right. It's kind of scarey." That made her chuckle, but it was true. She enjoyed the silence, listening to his breathing. Feeling rather exhausted, she closed her eyes, and drifted in and out of sleep.

He could tell by her breathing that she was struggling to stay away, and after what they shared, he felt the same. He reached down and grabbed the blanket that had been bunched up by them. Using his strong arm he was just barely able to straighten it and cover the both of them with it. "I don't think it is scary, just new ... to both of us." He said, knowing that he was not used to attention like this, and he was sure she felt the same way. The way she hid her eyes when they first met gave him that idea. He hoped that she wouldn't have to hide her eyes again. He loved the way they danced with her inner fire.

Some time later, she awoke to a darker room. A blanket had been draped over her, explaining how she was so perfectly warm. Urowen appeared to be sleeping still as she glanced over to look at him. It was hard to believe he was half demon. If it wasn't for the horns, he almost appeared angelic as he slept. Their little romp was replaying in her head, causing a heat to radiate through her body. It was so amazing before. She wondered if the second time would be just as good. Putting that thought to the side, she laid there, watching his chest move with every breath. She had never been more naked to anyone before, both physically and mentally, but yet she had never felt more comfort in her life. It made her smile, a true genuine smile of happiness. Something that she didn't display often.

Desmond Cross swore when he truly realized how late he was. It was beggining to become dark, and he had planned to arrive around five to the campus. Too late for that. He had just moved here from Seattle, and he had to get both a schedule and a dorm, if those even existed here. He had heard this placed housed..."special" individuals. Maybe they would accept him.

He quickly exited his car, slamming the door shut as a calm breeze blew through his blond hair. Blinking once, he let out a soft glow of light, praying no one was awake to notice him, and walked toward the front door of this...the only word that Desmond could come up with was castle.

Kat just came in from being away from the school festing and having fun with a dragon boy . She then she saw Desmond with all that pretty blonde hair. She took in his scent and thought how toxic. She walked over to him her eyes bright in the dark for they where a dark red giving her night vision. She came up behind him and said "hello there handsome".

Desmond jumped slightly as the girl snuck up on him. He turned around, smiling at the sight he beheld. The girl was beautiful, the black bobcut shining slightly from the illumination he gave off. Based on her eyes, he guessed she was a vampire, and that made him wary of what she said, even though his blood was probably toxic from the elemental side of him. Smiling, he responded, "Hello, ma'am."

She cocked her head taking in his scent again and said "your blood smells good but deadly half human half elemental but who says i want your blood i have already had my full thanks to a helpful dragon boy who flew me to a nice feeding grounds so handsome whats on your mind". she walked around him trailing her finger across his chest feeling his muscles. she then took her finger back and said "well i better head inside to my room before the coven has it out for me for leaving the school with out asking". she gave him a coy look as she started to walk away but at a slow pace.

Desmond debated leaving her. He seriously did. He had to get this done. However, the temptation overrode his common sense this time, so he caught up to her, walking at a similar pace. "You are rather tempting, you know that, right?" It wasn't meant in any way to be lustful, but you could hear the undertone of that desire.

Kat smiled and said "Well i could say the same thing about you ". she gave him a toothy grin and tugged on her hat covering her eyes for a second flirting with him. she kept right on down the hall but not to her dorm instead she took him to the office she wanted to make this last woundering if she could get him to follow her all over the school or should she take him to her dorm after the office.

Desmond noticed that they were oing nowhere near tye dorms of the campus, and straight towards the offices. When he realized this, he told her, "I do have to go this way, but just because you are temptin does not mean I will follow you around like a lost puppy."

She giggled and said "good just wanted to see just how far you will go and sense your still your own man its not my charm that has got you ". she gave a grin and then added "well sense you need the office i will lead you that way then afterwards if you want you can lead me somewhere maybe do something together".

Desmond smiled at the last statement and continued following her to the office. When they reache it, the small room was dark, door closed and locked. Desmond swore again and groaned in frustration at his bad luck. He leaned his head against a wall, pressing his forehead into the cool stone wall and sighing.

Emma found herself almost dumb-founded by the Incubus, who's name escapes her.
Had he even given a name? Perhaps in the library he had done such but with all of the events that had followed she could of hardly recalled who all she had encountered. Her pink lips parted to give some sort of a statement, retort, anything but the taller male had seemed to close the distance entirely. The angel could practically feel his shadowy aura creeping up her skin and it made her hold back a shiver. Before he could get any closer she placed a finger to his lips, pushing him back slightly. even his skin felt much hotter than normal. "Don't make me laugh."

"well they actuley close this sucks but kinda good for me this way i do not have to explain some things " Kat leaned against the wall and said no more. she just let him have his time to himself she did make notice that halls were empty this time of night and she thought ether the other abnormals are out and about or they are doing the un fun thing and sleep. She was active at night and sleep during the day which is why in class she always tends to sleep.

Once Desmond had finished his frutration, he pulled his head away from the wall, looking at the vampire. "Is there anything you would like to do?" The half-elemental smiled slightly, letting her know of his boredom. "Anything?"

Kat smirked up and said "well i could think of one thing sir" she giggled then stepped ever so close to him and said "but of course you would have to let me take you somewhere where only a few men have gone ". she had lust in her eyes when she smiled again at him.

Desmond was confused on what she said at first because of the tone of her voice. Then, he realiEd exactly what she meant. Not too many people had found him attractive enough to even warrant lustful thoughts. He smirked as well when he saw the total lust in her eyes, and he said, "Lead the way."

Kat giggled again and said "alright then lets see how well you can keep up with this nice ass of mine cause i really want see how far your gonna let me go". she gave him a cocky grin and she lead the way to her dorm room . she stopped at the door and leaned up against it with a smile then said "whats behind door number one". she giggled again as she stood in the most suductive way she could master.

Although Desmond was pretty much beyond the realm of humans and would outlive most of them, he was still a male, and males tend to stare. As they were walking, he trailed behind for a few seconds and sure enough, she had a beautiful ass. He caught back up as they reached the door, and he smirked again at her playful question. The doorknob as exposed, so he opened the door suddenly while she was leaning on it, holding her upper arm so she wouldn't fall.

She felt him grab her just as she was about to fall as he opened the door and she grinned "well looky there is my room that is what behind door number one and it seems your taking over ". she watched him for a second before she took her arm back and stepped in side of the room leaving the door open for him to step thou. she then went to the bathroom after grabbing something black out of her top drawer. she quickly changed into what ever it was she had then steped out of the bath room wearing a see thou nightie with black bra and panties to match. she had taken off all her other cloths and baseball cap and stood in the door way of the bathroom saying "make yourself at home or you could saduce me if you wanted it".

Desmond saw her take the black piece of clothing from the dresser just before she disappeared into the bathroom. Grinning ruefully, he walked in, smelling her vampiric scent everywhere he looked. When she came back out in the nightie, his eyes widened slightly at the woman who she turned into. The vampire was sexy, and at her suggestion he sat on her bed, eyes taking in every inch of exposed skin. He smiled, and said, "How about you try and seduce me?" He was never good at it. Maybe she could more or less force him to have sex with her...it wouldn't take much.

Kat smiled and said "oh is that how you want alright". She walked on over to him swaying her body left and right and playing with her nighty saying "i hope i can make you scream in pleasure". She then took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply on the lips pulling her fangs in so that why she wont cut him and take any of his blood in for that would surely kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom