Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
She stood there with her hands on his chest and even put her head against his not sure on where to go from here or if she should press what was on her mind would he run or would he stay. the prince at first seemed to want her then later he ran . she was not sure on what to do maybe seek out the incubus but how would she do that stuck way out here. she closed her eyes fighting her mixed emotions .

Arrodox wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He decided not to speak out at this moment. He began to rub her in comfort as well.

When he hugged her this only gave her courge . she felt him rub her and she closed her eyes again enjoying it before she looked up at him and said "is it dangerous to kiss a half dragon"?

Kat chuckled and said "i want it to be sweet i want to see how far you will let me go or are you going to run like the rest or should i i say fly away".

She reached up and kissed him on the mouth using one hand to hold his face while the other reached around him.

She kissed him harder seeing him not break away yet and thoughts ran thou her mind and she decided to take him right then and their unless he pushed her away.

while she was kissing him she was pushing her body hard against his . she even ran her fingers down his chest to stop at his pants to undo them. she broke the kiss to start kissing his neck and chest and belly then she went down to his pants. she took out his cock after pushing his pants down and stuck his cock in her mouth.

Arrodox moaned then when she took him inside her mouth, his adrenallin rises and his heart pumped my god your good at this

She just smiled as she worked his cock with her mouth and tongue and hands. she soon took off her jacket feeling hot and even her top and bra ended up on the floor beside her. she was feeling hot and had to shed her clothing.

Arrodox's wings were about to close him but they opened back up. He was feeling great, it was official, he had never met a woman who can suck cock as great as she.

She kept on working it hoping to make him cum soon. she was playing with her tits and even use them to jerk him off. she was in heaven he was letting her have her fun and seemed to be enjoying it as well. she was in total bliss.

Kat sucked up the cum that came out of him liking the taste of it. she sucked it all down then stood up standing there with her breasts dangling in the air. she gave him a wicked smile and said "wow you taste good for sure that cum was sweet tasting and i came onto you hard and you stuck around sweet".

She smirked and looked at him as she took off her pants and stood there naked and said "yea well what will you do with a naked vampire ".

Arrodox gently pushed her down on the ground, laying her down. He kissed her neck and trailed all the way down to ger stomach, licking and fingering her vigina while doing all of that.

She closed her eyes and let out some moans. with every kiss and touch he did to her body she got louder till she was now screaming out in pleasure.

kat arched her back grabbing at the blades of grass near her . she closed her eyes moaning while he licked away at her vagina.

She was moaning out in pleasure and her virgina became very wet under his touch. she then moaned "oh dame your great at this so great your gonna make me cum soon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom