Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat was loving the feel of him and how hard and rough he was doing her. She also loved how he played with her breasts. she was still gripping him time but also careful not to draw blood with her nails lest she be tempted to clean them off with her tongue. she could no longer talk to him for she was too busy screaming ";fuck yea oh fuck yea";. over and over again.

Desmond was in total nirvana at this moment in his life. He didn't really love this vampire, and after this, he doubted he would even see her again, but man did she feel good. He moaned out, and her words were what sent him over, his cum allowing him to shout out, "I'm gonna cum..." before he was spewing it. He pulled out, a smaller spurt shooting up into her pussy, but the rest landing on her, from her face to her waist. The half elemental moaned as each spurt left his body, and louder when he saw the result.

Kat did not love him eather but that did not mean she wanted to do this again for he sure knew how to fuck a girl. she looked at the mess she was in and made a cocky smile . she felt him cum inside of her and all over her and did not care that he came inside of her for it felt good. She took a finger and whiped some cum off of her and licked it clean. ";hmm your cum taste good too bad i did not get to swallow it all but dame that was amazing" she said moaning as she came down from her ecasty from what they just did. She thought about the past 48 hours and knew she just fucked two of the students in this school but she had not seen the dragon boy again and doubted she ever will but if she could keep this up with this half elemental she would.

Desmond smiled at her words. He nodded his head at the last statement, coming down from his own ecstasy. "Yeah...fucking amazing." He smiled and kissed the vampire again, the joy in the kiss rather than his eyes or smile. He liked this vampire, she was perfect in every way, body and attitude. He remembered something he had neglected to ask during this event. Pulling away, he asked the vampire, "What's your name?"

Kat smiled at him and when he leaned down to kiss her again she did not haste to wrap her arms around his neck and kissed him back. her joy was also in the kiss and it seem for just a second her eyes sparked with joy as well. she seemed to be happy as she cocked anther cocky grin at him. she smiled when he asked her name and said ";my name is Kat ";. she sat up in the bed on her elbows to get a good look at his body and said ";so what is your name half elemental";.

Desmond smiled at her name. Kat...she was sly like one. He smiled at her question, and moved in to kiss her again before answering. "My name is Desmond." His kisses trailed to her neck and then stopped dead, not wanting to send her into another frenzy. His cock was nowhere near ready.

Kat kissed him back and she repeated his name saying ";Desmond i like that and what we did hmm would be so wrong of me to ask for this again later";. she let out a soft moan as his kisses went to her neck. he stopped and she knew why he did for after all of that she just wanted a bath not more she could not handle more so she was glad he did.

Desmond smiled at Kat's words, saying, "Not at all, my dear." He glanced at her body once more, and sighed, rolling off of her and standing. He looked at his clothes that were scattered in the room, and shook his head. Looking back to the vampire, he said, "You probably would like a bath." He smiled, taking note of the cum on her body. It really had gotten on her widespread. "Go ahead, I can wait."

Kat now sat all the way up and said ";yes a bath sounds fun ";. she then stood up and noticed how the cum started to run down her body but she walked anyway to the bath room hoping it did not make much of a mess. She went to the bathroom of his dorm and turned on the hot water for a bubble bath. she noticed she did not have her bubble bath so she well to do with out the bubbles and use his body wash to wash up.

Danil sighed as he heard the water run in the bathroom, knowing she took up on his offer for a bath. He grabbed a towel and wiped off any cum that splattered on him before getting dressed again. He would definitely see Kat again whenever he wanted sex, because she would probably want it too.

Kat turned off the water and got in the tub with a sigh and leaned back against the back of the tub. She laid there for a good while soaking before she took his body wash and smelled its good scent. She then washed up and got out wrapping a towel around her hair and body she looked in the marrior and smiled at her self saying ";yes i got to see more of him he is so amazing and hot";. she then walked out of the bathroom to get her cloths.

Desmond heard Kat leave his bathroom, only a towel wrapped around her body. The half elemental smirked at the time she had taken, saying, "You sure took your time. What were you doing, masturbating?" The thought of Kat fingering herself turned him on a bit, but he knew she wasn't ready for another go.

Kat laughed and said ";no it was your bath wash it smelled so good i had to sniff a bit before i got out"; she cocked him a silly grin then added ";no i just like enjoying my baths just wish i had my bubble bath with me it smells so good";. she then walked right past him and bent over to pick up her cloths holding the towel so it wont fall off.

Desmond smiled again, watching as she bent over to grab her clothes. She had a decent ass, but that wasn't the main attraction, as he had just learned. Licking his lips slightly, he asked the vampire, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Kat stood up after picking up her cloths and cocked a cocky grin at him at his question and said ";hell yea i did ";. she then headed back to the bathroom and stopped at the door way saying ";I hope you enjoyed yourself ";.

Desmon smiled at Kat's statement. He was by no means a virgin, but the sex he had just had with the vampire was the best sex he had ever had, possibly for the rest of his life. He nodded his head, saying, "Hell yeah! An I wouldn't mind going again sometime, either."

Kat was still at the door way to his bathroom and grinned saying "well after that you can count on it happening again";. she then dropped the towel she had on her body and then walked into the bathroom and closed the door leaving the towel on his side of it. she got dressed after haning the one that was on her head up on the towel rank. she looked at herself in the marrior and said ";you know what sexy kat maybe you should see where this goes";. she then walked back out of the bathroom all dressed.

Desmond saw the towel drop and the brief glimpse he received of her naked body before Kat closed the door behind her. The towel was left on his side of the door, so he picked it up and tossed it into the laundry hamper. When she emerged once more, fully dressed, he smiled at her, thinking, I may actually have a crush on this girl. He sat back onto the bed, asking, "So, now what do we do?"

Kat made her way to his bed and sat down on it next to him saying ";well its late we could sleep together in your bed and in the morning see about getting you to that office when it opens or just roam the school ". she was getting hungry again and knew the liberry had a special book for her so she added ";i do need to head to the liberry thou".

Desmond nodded his head slowly. "Sleeping together...I like that idea." He looked to her when she mentioned the library. "I think that the library would be closed. I mean, in any school the office is usually the last thing to close, and it was locked shut when we got there."

Kat smiled and said "what i need wont be in the liberry but someone will be there with what i need if you want to come along". she reached over and grabbed his hand then said ";after wards i promise to snuggle you all thou the night but i miss get what i need first". Her eyes were going a dark red for her need to drink blood.

Desmond smiled, nodding his head in understanding. "Yeah, I'll go with you." When Kat grabbed his hand, the half-elemental's heart skipped a beat. Did she feel the same way about him as he felt about her? "Yeah...yeah, let's go, then."

Kat walked with him to the liberry holding his hand. She came to a tall figure with dark jet black hair and pale skin like kat's dressed in all black tux, she took the book from him as he said "what found anther vitcum to all your lusts we both know he wont be able to handle your strong personlity when it comes to sex'. Kat just hissed at him and looked to Desmond and said ";I got what i came for tomorrow i will put the book in the liberry so lets head back to your dorm'.

Desmond eyed the man before them curiously, and his little comment angered him slightly. He nodded when they suggested they go back to his dorm, not wanting to be around this guy for much longer.

Kat turned to the man again and said "just cause you could not handle me does not mean he cannot vampire prince of a coven i hate". This made the man turn on his heels in anger as he left. Kat then took hold of Desmond hand again as she headed back to his dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom