Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desmond knew it wouldn't take much. He kissed her back, hands immediately going to her back and pulling her down to the bed, totally out of instinct. He moves down and kisses the vampire's neck, sucking on it a little as he pulls away and continues kissing her lips. His hands slowly trail down to her ass, holding it in his hands as they kiss each other lustfully.

Kat felt his kiss and knew he was giving in to her lusts. she did not stop him when he pulled her onto the bed kissing her. when he kissed her neck she let out a soft moan and anther when he touched her ass. She keeps on kissing him while her hands go to his hair and plays with it while kissing him. she pushes her tongue into his mouth to play around with his tongue.

His tongue dueled with the vampire's, not wanting to quite give up the slight dominance that he had over her. Desmond pushed up the nightie to her stomach and grabbed her ass again, feeling the bare skin in his hands. He slowly and unwittingly trailed a finger down to her pussy, rubbing it through the panties she had on.

Kat was loving his kisses and was not wanting it to stop just yet. she felt her nightie get pushed up but she did not stop him. she then felt him grab her ass again and a moan escaped her lips with a smile. she soon felt his finger on her pussy thou her panties and she let out anther soft moan but this time it was longer . she got excited from his touch and gripped his hair a little harder.

Desmond pulled the nightie off after her long moan. He smiled, and his kisses became more heated, as she was half-naked and probably horny as all hell. The half-elemental's hand slipped into her panties, rubbing her again like that, while his other hand managed to unclasp her bra, not sliding it off but leaving it.

Kat helped him pull it off by slipping her arms thou the straps. She felt his kisses heat up and went along with it making her kisses just as heated as his. She felt his hand go inside of her panties and knew he had truely taken over but did not stop him. She moan out again this time a little louder then before and said "oh that feels so good just like that". she felt her bra come undone but made no move to take it off just yet.

Desmond grinned at the vampire's words. He had her turned on and horny as all hell, just as he wanted. He slipped the panties to he ankles, giving himself better access to her sex. His rubbing became faster, and he slid a finger inside every once and a while, to tease her. He kissed the vampire's neck, nipping it occasionally, possibly even mocking that she couldn't do the same.

She felt her panties fall to her ankles and knew things where getting hot. she gave him a cocky grin for now she was bascly naked.she moaned out when he started rubbing on her sex again but this time he put his fingers inside of her every now and this and this caused her to moan out even louder her breathing picking up. she was now almost screaming out in pleasure. she loved the feel of his kisses on her neck and the nipping. She then said while moaning "oh oh oh yes oh god your hitting all the right spots".

He was driving the vampire quite insane. Good, Desmond now had her wrapped around his finger. He managed to slip off the bra with one hand, sliding it off of her shoulders. Then, he pinched lightly on a nipple, rolling it in his fingers while he kissed the vampire heatedly.

She felt him keep going and it was making her get really hot. she was loving how he knew where all the right places are. she moaned out but this time she was screaming in pure pleasure as he took off her bra. she kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck and giving it her all. She was moaning into the kisses.

Desmond was in ecstasy before his erection was even near penetrating her. Her moans had a certain charming tone to them, driving him and quite possibly many other men crazy. She was naked save for the panties around her ankles, so he peeled them off the rest of the way and threw them to the ground. He unfastened and unzipped his own pants, taking his shirt off to reveal toned abs and lean muscles all over his body.

Kat gasps at his chest and eyes all the muscles. She soon started tracing every one with her fingers loving the mere sight of them . Yes he was handsome man very handsome indeed no more like sexy yes that is what he wants a very sexy man. she soon started kissing his chest every which why she could. While she was kissing his chest she used her fingers to feel them . She was still moaning for she was so far gone into the pleasure she did not care what happens around her.

Desmond smiled as she kissed his chest, tracing the muscles with a finger as she did so. He was a bit surprised that she was impressed with his body, surely she had seen much more impressive men, right? Shrugging, the half-elemental rubbed his hands down the vampire's back, massaging her there.

She kept right on kissing and tracing with her fingers all around his chest. she felt his hands going up and down her back and she let out a anther moan from the pleasure. she soon said ";alright take that cock out let me see it";.

Desmond stopped rubbing her back. His hands began working on his pants, pulling them down and taking them off. His cock was now exposed to her, throbbing and hard from arousal. Desmond licked his lips at the vampire's body as he exposed his own to her, hopefully arousing her even more. He smiled, and said, "I hope you enjoy it."

Kat sat back on top of him and said "oh hell yea look at the sezie of that thing its big and i love them big oh its gonna taste so good". she then took his cock in her hand and with a cokey smile she put it in her mouth and started to suck on it. she used her hands to rub it up and down while she sucked on it. she used her tongue to tease him as well. she would even suck on his balls every down and then.

Desmond was surprised that he was as big as he was. Obviously, he would never have known because of his virginity, but still, it felt smaller than it actually was. He was ripped out of his thoughts by the vampire's mouth on his cock, making the half elemental moan loudly. He loved this, and her experienced mouth worked its magic on him, sending him into a dark sort of madness.

Kat did not stop but rather went into a rythem on how she did things. she also picked up speed moaning while she sucked on his cock for the taste of it was so good it was making her hot . she then said with a mouth full of cock "oh its so good it taste so good ". she hoped she could make him cum for she wanted to taste his cum badly.

Desmond felt her motions fall into a rhythm, and he moaned more at the regularity of pleasure it gave him. He lightly grabbed the vampire's hair as she continued to suck his cock, and moaned loudly at her words. It was that moan, at that moment, which made him cum. It took at least thirty seconds for the spurts to die down, but he was nowhere near done. He wanted more, and apparently he said just that. His exact words were, "I want...more of you..."

Kat looked up at him after sucking all of his cum out of his cock and licking her lips. "you want more of me well you can have it i wont fight you if you take what you want". she did not mind it if i guy took what he wanted from her in fact it turned her on more if he did. she then leaned forward and kissed him again. She was not done yet ether and said so . "Iam no where done yet so if you want to keep going i will gladly do so for i want more of you as well";.

Desmond smiled, and flipped both of them so he was on top. His cock didn't soften in the slightest, and he used this to split apart her cunt, spearing her on him. He moaned when he penetrated her, leaving little to no reason to want to end this moment. He began thrusting, slowly pulling every inch of him in and out of her wet sex.

Kat soon found herself on the bottom of him and he was on top of her. She gave him a cocky grin as he pushed himself inside of her. She felt her self make room for him inside of her and it kinda hurt a little bit but she just let out a moan of pleasure. She could not stop the moment once it got this far so she wrapped her feet around him and her arms around his back holding on as he thrusted in and out of her.

Desmond felt her legs wrap around him and he smiled, knowing that she was liking this. He kissed her deeply, sending shivers down his spine at how hot the kissing actually was now, and thrusted inside her faster and harder, still sliding the entire length in and out. He moaned into the vampire's mouth, and said in a husky growl, "You like that? You like my cock fucking your pussy, vampire?"

Kat kissed him back just as hard as he was kissing her. she loved the feel of him going in and out of her wet pussy and the sounds it made. She then started screaming out in pleasure from the speed and how hard he was shoving it in and out. she then opened her eyes and looked at him as he asked if she liked it. ";yes I do half elemental in fact i love how hard your fucking my pussy if you can please fuck this vampire harder ";. she manged to say out while screaming out in pleasure.

The half elemental happily obliged to her request, fucking the vampire the hardest he possibly could with close to no warning. He moaned out, pleasure overflowing his emotions and actions for the time being. He grabbed the vampire's breasts, piching and pulling her nipples, loving the feel of them in his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom