Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

campus of chaos [join, accepting everyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarphase

Meteorite
Ameira leaned up against the wall as she stood out in the hall. Students walked by, some already running to their dormitories to wreck havoc and others doing... whatever it is they did. Her? She was waiting for a target, someone to play with. Class had just let out for the day and that meant the school had officially become her personal playground... then again, most students thought that way.

"Half-witted bunglers" muttered Arric as he stormed down the hallway. He had just spent over an hour arguing with his supposed teachers about what could not be done with magic. Arric was sure that his ideas would work given time and study, but the joke of a "senior staff" here could only see through the filter of their own limitations. It was no wonder they were rotting in this pit rather than carving out a piece of the cosmos and challenging the gods. Arric would not tolerate any such limited vision.

He was surrounded by demons, monsters, and every other kind of freak imaginable. He kept a careful eye on them knowing that he was comparatively frail, but also knowing that none of them could match his potential. He wasn't really interested in this campus' pointless games, and intended to make enough of an example of the first would-be challenger to keep them out of his hair for the rest of the semester.

Ameira's eyes locked onto one particular student as he barged passed her, looking like he was on the verge of throwing a tantrum. A playful smirk danced at the corner of her lips and she went on after him. She had never talked to him before but she heard word about there being a couple of humans on campus. One of them knew magic mage was the word- and was especially scrawny, and he just so happened to match the description. He also looked like he was very wary of his surroundings and most students didn't look so paranoid unless they happened to be more vulnerable to "attack" than others.

"Hey there buddy, what's the rush?" She grinned as she walked right up beside him, attempting to match pace and keep up. Ameira had rarely ever seen someone so angry and she was genuinely curious about what had happened. That, and he fell under the category of her usual prey: small, weak, although he didn't seem to look so timid... still, she hoped he would amuse her somehow. "You should be careful. Keep walking around with that look on your face and you're bound to find yourself in trouble." There were plenty of handfuls of guys that would love to go after someone who looked as bothered as Arric did right now, just to get under his skin. See how much torment he could handle before he snapped, just to give them a reason to use their abilities on him.

"The 'rush' is that my time is valuable," said Arric without bothering to turn around to look at the woman talking to him. "Far too valuable, in fact, to spend it discussing your opinion of the look on my face."

Arric noted to himself how absurd the creature's efforts at smalltalk were, as if such a thing was going to get his guard down. He had warded himself against magic affecting his mind or senses, and was confident that whatever she was up to would be handily dealt with by the application of enough mage's fire. He mareveled at how unsubtle her approach was, at how obvious her intent had been displayed.

He exited the building, setting his course toward the library.

"If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to keep it to yourself."

Ameira pouted all of a sudden, stopping in her tracks just a few seconds after his mean-spirited reply. But quickly, her face contorted into something that could only be described as devious. Not that he bothered to look at what kind of faces she was making at him.

"Is that how you approach someone just trying to make a friend?" She grinned, watching him walk toward the library. It wasn't her kind of place, so she had no intention to follow him there. What she did do, however, was take a few quick steps forward and reached out her arm, enough to give his shoulder a soft push-- so light and gentle it might have been considered a tap. "You better learn to change your attitude, or that's going to get you into even more trouble." The demon said as she turned, quickly retreating into the main building one more time, where she decided to hide into one of the classrooms in case he decided he wanted to chase after her.

Because just a couple of seconds after she left his presence, her magic began to run its course, transferred from that little touch she gave him on the shoulder while his back was turned. Ameira wouldn't let just anyone get away with being rude, not to her. A naked, worm-like tail would gradually sprout from right above his rear end and his ears would grow more rounded, sticking farther out from the sides of his head. Otherwise he suffered no changes, except for the several long whiskers that suddenly poked out from a couple of pores on his cheeks and the growing nails at the tips of his fingers to resemble tiny claws.

Inside the classroom Ameira laughed to herself, wondering what the poor boy looked like now with a couple of a rat's physical traits and wondering how long it would take him to notice what happened. He seemed like a smart man and just smart enough to know what he had to do unless he intended on hunting down a kind magician willing to lend him a hand.

Emily Ross had already taken seat in the campus library, gathering her school books. Which had seemed to be heavier then the petite angel had expected. She could not attend a more private school because of the amount of students getting too crowded forcing some of her kind to attend public schools with more of a diverse environment. To be frank it sort of scared the brunette that she would be taking classes with witches and warlocks and most especially demons. Should Demons even be allowed to further their education in tormenting the innocent?
Sometimes the school made her think it was created out of sheer stupidity.

Thou shalt not judge.
She reminded herself for it wasn't entirely her place to inside of the campus. Emily or Emma if you wanted to knock off a syllable did have a part-time job but that was the only place she was allowed more powers than just her flight.
No. Her bright wings did not show, from the looks of her she could have been any ordinary supernatural being. There was a switch she could control to turn her powers on and off and in school she barely felt the need to turn this switch on unless she felt threatened.
But who could possibly want to aggravate an angel? What reasoning could one posses to upset her intentionally?

Arric felt the spell beginning to change him. Dispelling wasn't his specialty, but it was a basic skill and this was simple magic. It would take more than such an amateur effort to undo him.

Arric quickly cast a spell to counter the effect and set about tracking this year's nominee for "lesson to the others". With a small amount of concentration he reached out and connected two points in space, stepping directly into the nearest classroom. A lance of fire erupted from his fingers, hot plasma focused sharper than any metal blade could hope to be. It was a highly lethal attack, most likely enough to kill anything on this campus if it hit directly.

A stray thought about school rules entered his mind, but Arric had more important things to focus on.

Altair wandered the halls seducing women with his charm and sexually charged presence. But they didn't interest him in the least he wanted something fun today. He had fun making an elf submit to him last night but he was looking for a new target. She was more of a one-time fuck. Despite being an incubus he actually had other interests other than sex. It was what kept him alive not to say that he didn't enjoy it. Ever since coming to the school he found it interesting that the non-humans were more resistant than the humans. It made seducing them so much more fun than usual. Some took him a day or two his longest conquest took a long two weeks and he went the entire time starving himself of sex which caused a loss in power and energy to a dangerously low.

In his normal form he was quite the seducer and his monstrous form caught the eye of his rather large conquests and a few size queens. At the moment he walked along the halls bringing him to a campus library. "A library? Has it been here the entire time?" A smirk was brought to his lips. "Great time to seduce the schools more studious students.

A young vampire to her coven thou to humans she would seem old . She had seen things no one else had for being around the age of 17-19 but in truth she was more along the lines of 100 years old. She lived thou the civil war when vampire hunters were at their peak killing a few herself. She was taken in by this coven and sent to this school. She walked the halls with her fangs out with a cocky grin before she put them back in. She caught the sents and oh how a few of them smelled tasty. Her name was Katness by the others in the coven called her Kat. She picked up a sent of a Inccubus and she grinned oh how his blood would taste so good.

She made her way to the library and picked up the sent of a human mage and a demon . She also noted the place was packed but she ignored the other sents and went up to the Library and said "the blood book ". It was a special book that held in its pages a vial of blood for her to drink it was set up by her coven only her and the coven knew what was inside of the book at her request.

Picking up her three books and holding them snugly under her modestly sized c-cup breasts because lets face it- there was no way she could hold them comfortably against her chest. Emily, or Emma, perhaps even Em turned towards the exit. Her long dark wavy brown hair cascading down her back to the bottom of her shoulder blades. With bright green eyes did the celestial being catch a sly looking demon around the entrance. Well he certainly wasn't there before hand.
Although she had been warned demonic beings would be attending she would of never thought to see one around a library.
By the looks of it, he didn't seem to be looking for books either.
Who was she to judge though? A perfect looking, well toned... handsome young demon such as himself was also attending this academy was he not? So it was a certain possibility.
Her suspicions were none the less quenched.
Something should of told her not to socialize with strangers or demons especially but she was at school to learn. May as well get to know a demon.

"Lost are we?"

Altair entered the library smoothly it was in his nature. Every step was graceful every smile seductive every laugh addictive. Catch him once he's stopped feeding for a while and he'll lose some appeal but he was still handsome. Altair could feel eyes on him but that was normal and didn't make his tail flick the way it did. It curled and flicked in excitement and that was new to him. He chose not to seek out the source because I figured there wasn't anything to get all riled up about. But when he heard the voice and turned to find out who spoke he could feel his loins stir instantly.

An angel? That was definitely unknown territory and just the thought made him smile. "No I'm not neccessarily lost. Or perhaps maybe I've just been found." Altair turned on the charm giving her a winning smile. He wasn't a fan of studying and he never had the reason to. He was lustful yes but he was the furthest thing from dumb. In his opinion he didn't need to attend school he was gonna take over the hell of lust and start his harem. Maybe he should get an early jump on it now. With all the rare and stunning races running around he would have the largest and most exotic harem in all history.

Kat took the book and finding a booth with high walls on the side she sat down and opened it and took out the bag of blood. She took out the straw that was attached to it and put it in the hole like a caprison jucie drink and downed the whole thing in mere mintues. She then put the empty bag back in the book as a sign she drank it and it needs to be refilled for later. She then closed the book and brought it back up to the counter and said "all done with it". The lady took it and put it in a special basket behind the counter.

Kat then turned around and took in the scent of the incubus and angel talking and let out a grin of her own. She walked over to them looked from one to the other and said in a very sweet voice "hello there never knew angels and incubus to get along so well and a human mage here as well along with a she demon this place is more fun then i thought it would be". she gave them a cocky smile showing off her fangs.

"Pun intended?" Emma Inquired the corners of her cherry colored lips turning up slightly.
Her emerald colored eyes caught his tail being quite flirtatious, waving around, rolling and coiling. What a strange feeling it would be to have a tail.
She wasn't necessarily shocked he could tell what she was. The angel was wearing a tight strapless white dress that reached down to the middle of her creamy thighs. Her small brown back pack slug on one of her shoulders loosely.
She didn't mean to stare but he was certainly even curious-er than she had imagined. His voice was very velvety and the look in his eyes almost made a shake run down her spine.
His attraction did not hold her gaze long before a second rather still demonic being inquired themselves into the conversation.
Instincts were instincts and she took a step back casually to examine the two. They were very similar, especially with the looks in their eyes, it wasn't a very reassuring glint but only seemed to draw her attention in more closely.

"I'm not one to judge which species should get along with which. To be honest I've never met creatures such as yourselves." Shrugging her petite shoulders she brushed a strand of her chocolate colored hair behind her ear and continued. "Seems enjoyable so far, but I mustn't play all day. This is a school after all." Looking between the two and then the clock she wondered if her unknown room mate had made it to their room. Or if she even had a room mate. Not that This Incubus or Vampire didn't seem friendly she'd probably be more comfortable in a room where she didn't have to worry about her soul, virginity or blood getting taken.

Her lips were divine which made him internally chuckle at the irony. It wasn't lost on him that his tail caught her attention it did for a lot of curious women attending the school. The spade tipped tail was as much a person as Altair was. It was a quiet indicator on his feelings in that moment. Anger,hunger, even rarely passion it could be seen as bright as day if he allowed it to. That's when he felt it, mild attraction coming from the angel and he knew he was making progress. The longer he stayed around the more he could embed his presence into her mind, heart, and libido. It was just a matter of skill and time.

He could feel the dark presence before it entered the library but when it approached his tail stopped flicking. It was standing on end as Altair took a whif of the air secretly, a vampire? Female at that he could smell her latent juices clear as day. He had enough experience with her kind to know the smell. Her voice was sweet but he could feel the danger in it. Not too much of a threat to him but he always had to be cautious. "Well well fangy nice of you to join us." He was mildly irritated by the interruption he didn't want the vampire to scare off his conquest. But now that he looked at it, it was time to pull strings better to start his harem now than ever.

"I have no problem getting along with gorgeous and elegant women." Altair's eyes were locked onto Emma. "As well as beautiful seductive ones." His eyes flcked to Kat quickly and he broadened his feel. Trying to exude sexiness and snare both of them though his main objective was Emma. He already made progress and didn't want to lose it because she though he wasn't interested.

Urowen's ears perked a he caught wind of the odd conversations from around him. He had gone to the library after his class to read up more on demons, more on his heritage. He wasn't here because he wanted to. In fact, if he had his way he would still be at his home taking care of his sick mother and avoiding the locals that berated him constantly. 'Well they won't be terrorizing him anymore.' He thought evilly and let a small evil laugh escape his lips by accident. He had blown up at the local pub master when he told Urowen his kind wasn't welcome. When Urowen came to, the pub was no longer there. Instead of being sent to the gallows, his mother agreed to send him away and thus, he was here.

He brushed his white hair away from his pale ears to allow the sounds to come easier, but his eyes remained on the archaic text, hoping to find out who or what was his father. So he could start his search for revenge. He couldn't help but wonder how the odd variety of beings were able to get along so well. An incubus, a being designed to steal souls through sex and a vampire, a vile creation meant to drink blood to sustain their unlife. He assumed they must be fighting over the innocent blood of the angel. Simply hunting her for her kind. He couldn't take it, his thoughts were far from his reading and more on his mother, an angel in his own eyes.

He stood up from his table and walked over to the group, clearing his gruff throat. "Are these two bothering you?" He asked in a low tone, his hands pressed firmly to both of their shoulders.

Kat chuckled at the incubus and then looked to the angel and said "You should stay deary you smell nice very nice". she thought it would be nice to have a taste of angels blood. She then turned her head as half demon walked up and said "hello handsome you look like you could be fun". She turned back to the incubus and said "boy so much fun people here at the school and i thought i would hate the place for once the coven has done something right". She moved her hands hugging the books close to her she wanted to play for sure now with all three of these people for they looked and smelled like fun. She could only imagine what their blood would taste like.

"I am not here for fun. I just think some one should stop you two beasts from taking advantage of an innocent like her." He said in a dark gruff voice when he released his hands from their shoulders. This vampire was like all of the others. Playful, act innocent, and confident, but deep down they were nothing but monster that thought of one thing and one thing alone. Getting their meals in the end.

Everything was all peachy and then some halfling who apparently had too much time on his hands interrupted him. It pissed Altair and his demonic instincts told him to rip the little shit's throat out. But he was here to prove that he had even an ounce of sympathy despite his demonic heritage. "I'm glad you stopped touching me. Next time I suggest you don't touch me like your my buddy." Altair's tail was flicking madly as he barely kept from yelling. He clenched his fists trying to restrain himself and his tail picked up speed flicking in all directions trying to lash out at something.

"Secondly I'm not a beast I'm the furthest thing from a beast. And if you had an inkling of knowledge about you heritage and history you would be more of the beast than I am. Half-demon and half-human tsk tsk I'm on more control than you could ever be." Calming down some his tail was flicking normally for the moment. "And last I checked I wasn't making the 'innocent angel' do anything she didn't want to do. She's a big girl and doesn't need you to play daddy."

Kat looked at the boy who had just called her beast and her eyes flashed an angry red and a wicked grin spread across her face and she said in a lustful master "oh if you knew just how much of a best i could be for once a guy has been with me or girl for that matter they keep coming back and if they taste good i let them come back". She looked at the angel and said "i would let you play if you wanted but do not listen to this fool i do not force myself on no one i like them willing more fun". she was afraid the halfling would chase away the angel and she wanted her and the incubus right now and maybe if she could play her cards right this half ling too.

She turned to the incubus and said "no you warent not making her do anything she did not want to but call me crazy but the sight of you with the angel is a big turn on something i would like to see and if you wanted you could show me what it is like to have an incubus play with you". She flashed him her fangs in anther wicked grin.

Emma had been told younger species were more eager, especially in the more Demonic creatures to explore their own interests but in school?
The conversations were taking a turn in which she felt even less comfort, reassurance strangely followed this feeling for the celestial woman had been letting her guard down. She held her books tightly under her chest her sweet lips parting to speak up at the strange Hybrid's interruption.

"I'm glad everyone is so friendly here but my intentions only consist of getting back to my dorm." Her words were firm as not to be misheard but her eyes, seemingly avoided Altair's. Someone about his being just made her muscles tighten and yet her mind wonder so carelessly.
And this Vampire, the words she spoke nearly shocked her.
"I think the only thing I'll be playing with is my text book if you all don't mind I'll excuse myself now." Emma looked between both the vampire and Hybrid before moving towards the exit gracefully and not in much of a rush. Her head tilted back as if to get another look at a certain tail-flicking incubus but her precious mind stopped her eyes. Walking out of the crowded seen seemed to lift a weight off her shoulders, she had been curious but the crowded seen wasn't for her. Especially with the accusations going on. Without her presence there hopefully the quarrel would release its tension.

How many demonic beings were attending this school? Had she applied at perhaps the wrong school? That Incubus though. What a strange creature. All of them were but the way he held himself was... Different. She had pictured demons as fire-breathing, soul thieving, monsters.
It would take her a bit to get use to this place, that was certain.

Arrodox comes back after stretching out his wings by flying. It had been such a long while since he had stretched out his wings. When he saw the others, a small smile came in tact but then was replaced quickly by a small frown.
what is going on here?

Kat the girl who never misses up a chance to flirt looks over at Arrodox and smiles at him and says "hello handsome ". she picked up the scent of human on him and dragon no way half dragon now she really wanted to get close to him and taste that blood. She never had dragon before the type of blood that she never got the chance to taste and others as well even thou she has tasted demons before all types and vampires of all types one thing she has learned is that for every person the blood taste different like there are not two same vampires.

Arrodox turned to face Kat and nodded slightly as a gretting, his emotions seeming mysterious at the moment. Hello to you too. Arrodox then reattached his wings back until he felt ready/needed to spread his wings again.

Queue sound of lighter. As he lit his cigarette, Eron Betancourt lay under a tree near the library with a backpack at his side. Light hues moved from the cigarette to the ground as he exhaled smoke into the atmosphere. He'd take a moment to continue looking around before he grabbed a book for one of his classes from his bag, and then he opened it. Might as well get a little bit of studying in before class, right?

Altair watched as the angel couldn't even look into his eyes again. He was in conflicting emotions at the moment. He was more than sure that he planted himself deep enough into her mind. It was probably why she couldn't look at him. His presence was starting to take effect on her mind and body. It was minimal progress but enough to know that the next encounter wouldn’t have to be so straightforward. He had a forced hand competing against the other creatures around her to grab her attention. Next time he would meet her alone he couldn’t afford distractions. The next time she was alone he would be sure to be there.

He was still upset that the halfing and the vampire had jumped in on his conversation. The vamp not so much seeing as he was going to snare her as well. But the halfing stuck his nose in a little too far. Now generally speaking he didn’t need men in his harem he had no desires for a man. But he was predicting that his numbers were going to swell. He would need two or three to keep the others satisfied when he couldn’t get to him. Most men who were a center of a harem were too greedy to share. A large sum of horny women could have been dangerous especially when they were horny. A halfing wasn’t such a bad choice but could he follow Altair’s lead? It was something to think about he would have to keep that in mind.

Altair was exiting as soon as the half-dragon was coming in. He scoffed rolling his eyes not wanting to have to hear another nosy student. He walked off to go find something else to do there were too many men in the library for his tastes. But he stopped behind Kat and leaned in to her ear. “When you’re interested in a piece of an Incubus seek me out. I have a proposition for you.” The vampire was lusty and it fit in perfectly with his plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom