Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilds of Ravnica (A Yuri RP)

Kaybee

Supernova
I recently came across these images (Pixiv) and thought that it might make a good basis for an RP where people would each play one guild in the constant struggle for dominance (sexual of course) within Ravnica.

It's just a bit of light hearted fun and smut within the Magic the Gathering universe, some idea of the guilds' personalities and the plane on which this would be taking place can be provided if anyone who isn't familiar with the setting is interested in joining. (Assuming anyone is interested in Joining at all.)

First Group interest check... Let's have some fun!

There are five water guilds... Each guild blends two of the five elements of the setting. You'll need to be a tad more specific.

I might be interested in this. My preferred guild to play would be the Boros Legion. Also, for Wildkat, the 'light and water' guild would be the Azorius Senate.

We could do so indeed, I suppose I'll go make a thread in the IC area then.

Does anyone need any references on each guild? Personalities and suchlike? Most of you seem fairly familiar with this but I feel I should ask just to be sure...

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Ravnica_(plane)

Just scroll down to the 'Guilds' section and click on your guild.

Sorry, I'm being a little slow in getting this started up. School's a bitch. I'll get on it soon as I can.

That is completely understandable. I hadn't seen anything pop up in a few days so I thought that I would throw my continued interest out there.

Okay I need to apologize to you three because my inspiration for this RP has withered and died and I'm really having trouble starting it.

Back
Top Bottom