Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ray Of Hope (1x1 with Epicgirl)

Purple Pony

Planetoid
In a small town of Angel Falls was a girl who was trying to fit in a human world and live an ordinary life, April Burton. She had plenty of friends even though she was shy, but her kind heart won people over, yet there was something missing. She would see girls and guys holding hands in her school hallway and on the street, then it hit her she wanted to experience love. April wanted a boyfriend, but what she didn't know is her wish was around the corner. The town of sleepy Angel Falls was about to be awakened by a young man by the name of Damien...though April doesn't know that Damien had secrets of his own and that April Burton would be tangled in his web only to send her into danger. Will she learn to love him and will she be able to teach him to love her?

create.php

dimitri.jpg

Demon form
Hellhound.jpg

Basic information
Name: Damien Cruz

Personality:
Damien always looked out for himself and never had much heart for others. He did what he wanted anytime he felt like it even if it hurt others, but his heart had no remorse for anyone; in fact he sometimes got a high off of other people's pain. He is popular among his kind and females fell head over heels for his charm and looks. Though he really didn't find anyone meaningful because it was the same thing day in, day out. He can be cruel and harsh, and he even uses his looks to get what he wants among females. He likes fast cars and flirting, and just being is devious male self.

History:
Though Damien maybe young he always acted like he was in his late twenties and was mature beyond his years. He is full of knoweledge, though it was because of the elder demon that took care of him, and made him read every book that he could possibly throw at Damien. It was rare for his kind to raise another spawn that wasn't theirs, but the elder saw potiental in Damien. He knew that Damien would be cunning and smart, that his destiny would be great and hard, but what Damien didn't know that a girl...an angel was going to twist his destiny into a spiral, and she was going to teach him a valuable lesson that no demon should know...that lesson would be love.[/center]

Crystal Tooley

488880-bigthumbnail.jpg

April's very close friend
Name: Crystal Tooley
Nickname: Butterfly (She has a fragile personality)

r169_457x256_6258_Last_Elf_warrior_2d_character_elf_warrior_old_man_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Sabine, the elder demon

Major WIP!!!!

create.php

933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

-x-
933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

create.php

Name:
April Burton

Nickname:
April

933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

create.php

Personality:
April is a very shy angel, she is very kind and caring but she usually keeps to herself. April likes to explore alone in her spare time, since she can spread her wings and just enjoy some of the truely breath-taking sights she can see at times.
When in public, she hides her wings, keeping them compacted against her back, since she cant risk being found by a Demon.
She also loves animals, she doesnt have any pets, but thats because she is an angel so she would be immortal, but her pets of course, mortal, and she couldnt watch her pets grow old when she would live forever.

History:
April's father wasnt a heavenly Angel, but a demon, April doesnt know this, partly because both her mother and father are now dead, and April hasnt seen them since she was 5 years old. When she turned 12, she was sent down to Earth, where she now tries to live a "normal" life. She isnt meant to show her wings, but she does, but only when she is alone, when she knows she is alone.

933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

create.php

Fashion Sense:
April likes to wear white, she keeps her blonde hair long, and always wears the ribbon, which you can see around her arm in the picture. She loves to wear white jeans, and a brown belt to complement it, she wears a plain white shirt, and a jacket so she can hide her wings when out in public. She usually wears white trainers with this, so she looks pure, and simple. She has an earpiece in usually, because then she can get calls from other Angels with ease, but she can't tell anyone about the Angels, or she could become an outcast

Body Modifications:
- Tattoo on right foot
- Blue stud Earings

933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

create.php

Orientation:
Straight

Single

Crush:
Damien

Looking for?:
April is looking for a guy who she can open up to, not to shy, but not to confident that they show off, she hopes that she can find this perfect guy, but she doupts it, she also wants someone who wont break her heart, as it has already been broken too many times before

933856azoe7lv8h7.gif

create.php
April's Teacher

Tristan is a very caring angel, but he can be rather protective over what April does, he knows she had almost been caught before, so he can get rather annoyed easily. If he thinks April will get in trouble he will either beam her up for a lecture or beam himself down to sort it all out.... As usual

[18/Female/Angel/Single/Happy]

April slowly awoke as the sunlight seeped through the curtains and into her bedroom, she yawned softly and opened her eyes, she blinked a few times and then spread he wings, she sat up and let out a soft sigh, her wings settling by her side. She looked down and sighed as she looked at her tattoo on her foot 'I have lived, laughed, but never loved' she sighed as she then stood and stretched, she put on some white jeans, slipped on a brown belt and then carefully folded her wings, and then wrapped a white ribbon around them to hold them in place. She then put on a white shirt and looked into the mirror, she put in her earrings and then began to brush her hair. She then walked downstairs and then went into the kitchen, she made herself some breakfast and ate it, she then cleaned all washing up and looked at the clock, she sighed softly and then walked to the hallway and put on some white socks and some white trainers, then she stood and opened her front door, she blinked multiple times to let her eyes adjust to the sudden change of light, she then said 'Oops, almost forgot my earpiece' she quickly picked it up and sorted that out, then finally walked outside.

April looked across the street what she lived in, she then walked to Angel Falls Central Park and walked inside, she walked down to where the fountain was and sat on the side of it, looking around the park and watching the world around her, quietly singing a calm song, she smiled as she saw a white dove fly down to the fountain she was sitting at, it was holding a lorel leaf in its beak. She smiled since that meant peace, then watched as it flew away. She let out a soft sigh as she looked around again, her blue eyes glistening in the sun light

A familar voice came from behind as April sat on the fountain's edge, "You're up early." she then came around and sat beside her as she gave her a small smile. "So what brings you here to the park April?" She slightly tilted her head as she looked at her, then down at her pomerainian named Sunny. "I thought I'd get Sunny her walk early then head to the dinner for breakfast...would you like to join me?"

April jumped a little as she heard the familiar voice, smiling as she saw her best friend Crystal "Hi Crystal, and sure, I'll go to the diner with you" the blue eyed girl smiled as she looked over at Crystal and her pet, The pomeranian called Sunny, she smiled at them both, reaching down and gently stroking the dog, she then remembered Crystal's first question, and then lifted her head "And for waking up early, I guess the early bird gets the worm" she said with a soft smile on her face as she usually did near her friends.

Crystal smiled back at her as she rose and said, "Then it's settled, lets go drop Sunny off first then we can take my mom's car to the diner." She adjusted her skirt before taking a few steps, but then stopped as she spurted out, "Oh my gawd! Who is that?" She was in awe of the handsome young man with dark jet black hair, his eyes a crimson blue that were so rich that looked like pools of water. They were attention getters as if you stared into them too long you would seem to drift away. His body was lean, cut, and perfect as he stood at almost at six feet tall, his biceps bulged from the sleeves of his shirt and his face was like it was carved by angels. "April I think my heart missed a few beats, am I breathing....wow he was gorgeous!" Crystal gasped as if she was holding her breath, but as quickly as she seen him she noticed he was gone. "Where did he go?" Sunny then yipped at them both as if to bring them back to reality, Crystal then looked down at her and smiled as she watched Sunny do a few circles at her feet, "Alright girl we'll go home...I doubt we will see him again, but I won't lie April I hope I do...now only if I had the courage to ask him out, or just for his number." She laughed a little then bit her lower lip as she replayed the image back over in her memory, then she started walking as nothing ever happened. "You know school is going to be lonely when you graduate this year...it's practically not worth going then." She chukled a little as she flipped her long blonde curls. After walking ten blocks and a stop at the gas station for a coffee, they arrived at Crystal's house. She then let Sunny off of her lead and then made her way to her mom's study, "Good morning mom." Butterfly said cheerfully as she would always do when she wanted something. Her mother Lydia looked up from her work and smiled as she spoke wittedly, "Now I know you are not that cheery just because the sun is up, what do you want this time Crystal Tooley?" "Ok you got me, but April and I were wanting to go to the diner so...I was hoping that I could borrow your car for a few hours?" Lydia's attention directed in April's direction as she smiled as she greeted her, "Well hello April good to see you." She redirected her attention back to her daughter and then said, "Alright, but only a few hours Crystal, I have some errands to run, and you two have to be getting to school here soon." ''Ok mom, thanks love you!" She spun around quickly as she grabbed April's arm before Lydia could say another word, but she heard her mom echo, "Be careful and don't drive too fast!" Crystal shook her head as she grabbed for the keys and headed out the door, "I swear she has no confidence in me." Shortly they arrived at the diner she got out of the car and went inside, "So does pancakes sound good because I am so craving pancakes." She smiled sweetly at her best friend as the waitress came over and gave them their menus.

April looked over to the guy and blinked as she saw how handsome he really was, she gulped lightly as she watched him, until Sunny startled her and brought her back to reality, eventhough she was an angel, she couldnt help a small smile appear on her face, where usually angels wouldnt even give a second glance. She let out a soft sigh as she walked with her friend to her house, when she heard her say that it wouldnt be worth going to school when she graduated she smiled and said "Thanks Crystal" she said it with a soft smile on her face. When they got there she smiled when he mother greeted her "Hello Mrs Tooley, nice to see you too" she said as she smiled at her. She rolled her eyes as Crystal grabbed her arm and literally dragged her out of the house, she smiled as she drove to the diner "Pancakes sounds delicious" she said as she sat down, although at the back of her mind she was thinking about the very handsome young man they had seen earlier... She waited for the waitress to come over, she would always order a small pile of pancakes with some sweet maple syrup and some sugar on top, she liked to keep hers sweet since she had quite a sweet tooth because she was an Angel, so she enjoyed eating sweet things with sweet sugar on top.

Butterly dove into her pancakes and eggs and became engrossed, but looked across the table as she seen April looking a little distracted, "Are you ok April...is your breakfast not any good?" "You seem like something is bothering you." She looked at her with concern on her face. She then looked down at her watch and then said, "We better get the car to my mom...it's almost time for school. Crystal then picked up her purse and went and paid the waitress for thier meals, and turned to April as she guestured to the door. After twenty minutes they arrived back Crystal's house and her mom was quick to open the front door, "You two are going to be late for school...I think I will take you so Crystal move over." Crystal was quick to get in the back seat of the car, and then her mom was quick to drive off, "Do you girls have everything you need....I got your backpack Crystal...April if you need to make a stop at your house for anything we can." She smiled cheerfully at her.

April blinked as Crystal spoke "Hmm? Yeah im fine" she said quickly, she had hardly touched her pancakes though, she followed her out quietly, still thinking about the guy from before. She smiled a little at Crystals mother and said "No, I have all my stuff, thanks" she said as she smiled. She let out a sigh as they reached the school, she picked up her bag and said "Thanks Mrs Tooley for the lift" she said as she got out of the car, smiling a little as she looked at the school, she let out a sigh and looked around again

Lydia smiled at her as they got out of the car, "No problem April...tell your mother I said hi." "Crystal started up the walkway of the school, I am so not in the mood to be here let me tell yo..." She stopped in mid sentence as she seem to be frozen in time again, she then whispered, "It's him...the hot guy from the park!!!!" She started to gasp as if his presents took her breath away. "Oh my word I can't breath...I want to say hi so bad but I am too scared." The first bell rung as a warning that school was about to start, Crystal snapped out of her trance and quickly ran up the stairs to front doors, "Come on April you don't want to miss first period, Mr. Dunniger will count us tardy." As they went around the corner of the hallway, there painted on the wall in front of them was the school's mascot, Angel Falls Swift. Crystal looked at April before going to her locker, "I will meet you in first period...save me a seat ok." Mr. Dunniger was one of the few teachers that didn't have a seating arrangement in his class. It didn't take Crystal long before she went and sat down next to her friends including April. "Alright class lets turn around and get out our books, and turn to page 52 and read on the Civil War." Mr. Dunniger boomed with authority. "Ugh, I hate having history first thing in the morning." One of Crystal and April's friends whispered. Soon the classroom door opened and Mr. Dunniger grew silent before greeting him, "Hello there are you lost young man?" The young man with the jet black dark hair handed him a slip of paper, and Mr. Dunniger then took a few minutes to read what was handed to him, "Class everyone say hello to Damien Cruz...please find a open seat Mr. Cruz and maybe one of you can kindly share your text book until I can get Mr. Cruz his own." A bunch of girls started to giggle and pass notes to one another as they talked about how hot the new guy was, as Damien looked around the room for an open seat which was next to April's other friend Julia King. He sat down next to her as he gave a cocky smile. Julia smiled back as she slid over to share her book with him.

April smiled and said "Ok, I will tell her" she said to her mom, then she looked at Crystal as she froze, she followed her gaze to the guy, she quickly looked away though, she walked inside and then to her locker, keeping her head down the whole time and then put her bag back in her locker, she nodded when she heard her friend "Ok, I'll save you a seat", she walked into the classroom and then sat down, making sure no one sat in the seat next to her since she was saving it for Crystal. She smiled as she saw Crystal come in, then sighed as she found out it was History. She glanced up at the door as she saw it open, her eyes widening as she saw the same guy again. She listened to the teacher as he said his name. Damien Cruz. She smiled a little and then looked over at him, actually feeling a little jealous since her friend got to sit next to her, so she looked back down at the book and began trying to avoid any eye contact with him, she just looked at the history book, she had 'lived' through all of this, well.... her parents had, through the wars, the victorians, Tudors, all of them since her parents were much older than they looked, they had taught her that before they were killed, they had been 'living' for ages. She started writing, almost laughing at some of the things the history books were saying what happened, some where complete lies, but obviously she couldnt say that to humans, or it could become suspicous. The blonde looked around the class, she was really bored now....

Damien who clearly wasn't interested in history since he followed his own rules and as far as he was concerned he made his own history. He rolled his eyes as he thought how pathetic humans were and how much their lives have such little meaning, as his eyes scanned the room only to randomly landed on April. He stared at her with his bright blue eyes, as a coy-ish smile grew across his face. Damien could sense an innocents about her, but not knowing for sure who she really was yet he was drawn to her like a moth to a light. Yet his concentration was broken when Mr. Dunniger's voice boomed, "Mr. Cruz is there something that is more interesting than your history lesson...or would you like to elaborate and share what is on your mind?" Mr. Dunniger then folded his arms as he waited for a response. Damien then smiled at him and only said a few words as his silky, deep voice escaped his lips, "No...my apologies I tend to have a short attention span...but please do continue with your fruitful, yet interesting conversation." Damien then slouched in his chair as he folded his hands behind his head, craddling it as he continued to smile.

April heard him and turned her head, her hair flowing perfectly as she did, the blonde haired girl's blue sapphire-like eyes seemed to have a small sparkle to them, her innocence was clear as she looked at him, she soon turned her head back again, her cheeks were flushing a very light pink, but that wasnt really noticable. She glanced around a little quietly, but in the back of her mind she couldnt shake away the thought of Damien, and that annoyed her a little, since she knew she wasnt supposed to like-like people, even if she thought those people were really cute, and she meant really really really cute. She looked down at her work as she still tried to shake the thought from her head, and she was still failing too as well, she couldnt stop thinking about how hot Damien was, no matter what she did, she bit her lip as she finished writing out the answers, even though she knew they were fake, she still wrote them down, and finished all of them quickly too. She let out a soft sigh as she thought, her wings were beginning to itch, but she couldnt scratch them because it would just make it worse, and she also couldnt risk someone seeing her wings, or she would be in a lot of trouble, she let out another soft sigh as she twirled a finger through her hair, she was soooo bored, she leant back a little in her chair and shut her eyes

(should we make them fall in love or something soon?)

Damien could feel her eyes on him but he didn't stir in his seat as he continued to smile. He then shifted himself forward as he finished his paper, and then placed it in his history book. Soon after doing so the bell rang indicating that first period was over. Damien then waited for the other students to clear out of his way before leaving his seat, and then trailed behind April as they entered the hallway. Crystal who happened to be walking with her looked back unintentionally and quickly whispered in April's ear "Don't look now but I think you have a stalker." She laughed out loud as her eyes trailed in his direction.

April smiled a little as she heard the bell, she put her sheet in her book before then standing and walking from the class, she had a free period next, so she could leave for a little while or something, and when her friend meantioned a stalker, she looked at Crystal and said "Hmm?" she gave a quick glance and then quickly looked back again, her cheeks flushing a faint shade of pink as she then looked at Crystal "He's probably just going to his next period, I very highly doupt he has any interest in me, no one else ever has, I dont see why someone like him would" she whispered as she looked at her friend, before then walking to her locker and opening it, her locker was probably the cleanest locker there was, there was no dirty marks in it, and her school stuff was all sorted out neatly, and she had a necklace with a light blue feather hanging from it, she put her history book in there and then put the rest of her stuff in there, brushing some of her hair from her face with a small smile, she made sure everything was neat before then closing her locker again

Damien made his way towards April as he watched her open her locker and dig for her next book, something was drawing him in...something about her was innocent though every part of his mind told him to evade her, but he ignored the signals and sauntered up next to her. He leaned one arm on the locker adjacent to hers as a coy smile appeared on his face as he raised an eyebrow and spoke in a silky smooth tone, "Hi...couldn't help but notice you in last period...only to think that you are the prettiest thing that I've seen all morning. The Names' Damien Cruz just in case you didn't catch it earlier." His perfect smile seemed to only enlighten his brilliant blue eyes as he continued to study her face. Only if she knew how much of a bad boy type he really was, and how much trouble she would get into, but Damien was good at being who he was...a deceiver. He then noticed the necklace that hung loosely around her delicate soft neck, as his hand went in gently and scooped up the feather that was just above her bust, as he studied it for a moment and then let it go, "Pretty...but why a feather?" He leaned in a little farther as he captured the sweet sent of her perfume like a wolf hunting its prey. He then stood up straight as he ran his fingers through his jet black hair, and was about to ask April another question when Crystal decided to have impeccable timing. She didn't even noticed that Damien was there, "Ok April I just found out that they are doing an ice cream social in the cafeteria if you wanted to go...Troy Renalds is going to be there, and you know that hes one of the popular guys in school...did I mentioned super sexy." She giggled with excitement then stopped suddenly as she noticed that her friend was quite distracted, but before April could get a word out edge wise Damien was gone.

April felt her cheeks slowly brighten to a bright pink colour as he walked up to her, "O-oh T-thank you Damien" she said softly as he spoke about how pretty he thought she was, she was stammering a little, which was probably because she was suddenly feeling very shy because she was talking to Damien. She was about to tell him about why she wore a feather around her neck, but Crystal suddenly appeared and spoke to her, she turned to look at her, then quickly back to were Damien was, or where he used to be, but he was already gone.... She frowned and looked down, letting out a soft sigh before then turning back to look at her friend with a small frown on her face "What? oh I-I dont mind" she said quietly and she leant back against her locker once again, she was upset that she couldnt talk to Damien any more, but she couldnt be mad at anyone, especially one of her best friends

Crystal couldn't help but mention something about April's demeanor, "April it looks as if someone rained on your parade...was it something I said or did?" A questionable look formed on her face as she studied her emotions with concern, then gently placed an arm around her as she guided her along towards the cafeteria, "Please tell your dear friend Crystal what's bothering you...I'm sure after getting a glimpse of Troy that frown will disappear...speaking of this year has been good so far since the picking has been good this year." She smiled at her as she teased about boys, "We really should get you a boyfriend before this year is out...you can't tell me that you don't want to fall in love, because I won't even believed that." As they walked into the cafeteria there sat Troy Renalds just as Crystal said he would be who happened to be swarmed by the cheer leading squad, but over in a far right corner was Mr. Cruz who had his feet propped up on the table as he listened to heavy metal music on his ipod with only one earphone in his ear.

April shook her head and looked down again, she whispered "I'm fine" she said quietly as she walked, she kept her head down as she continued to walk, she wasnt really paying attention to her friend as she walked in. The blonde lifted her head, she glanced at Troy but her gaze soon turned away from him again, and it fixed on Damien, she managed a faint smile as she saw him, she moved from Crystal's side slowly and causiously walked over to the table Damien was sitting at and then sat down opposite him "Hey" she said quietly, her voice was still soft and sweet as it usually was. "Sorry about eairlier, my friend might not have noticed you when she saw me eairlier" she said, her cheeks a little brighter as she looked over at him, smiling lightly at him "And if you were still wondering about the feather, it was a gift from my mother, before she passed away" she said softly with a small sigh, she hardly knew her parents before they died, she looked back up at him with a small smile, her cheeks still a faint pink, she then said "My names April Burton, by the way" she brushed a little of her blonde hair from her face and smiled over at him, her eyes seem to glow like sapphires as the light hit them

Crystal was a little shocked when she seen April walk away from her as the look on her face said a thousand words. She then quickly responded to her but it wasn't that audible, "Wait we didn't even get ice cream yet." She then looked over at Troy then back at April only to sigh out in slight irritation, "Ugh, I guess I will go get ice cream myself." She walked over to the table to chose what she wanted, but she could help to look over at April and Damien. "Why do I feel a little jealous this is silly of me."
Damien smirked as she approached his table and then sat up straight in his chair as he watched her take a seat. He could feel that she seemed to be a little nervous, but he figured that making her comfortable would ease the discomfort, "Hey yourself beautiful, and you don't need to feel sorry about what happened I just thought I would give you girls your privacy." He then looked at her as he spoke to her in a soft silky tone, "Your mother huh...I guess I can understand why now...you know I never knew my parents either, I was abandoned at birth but I have this old man to thank for saving my life." He then got up and sat closer to her as he reached up and gently ran his hand through a few locks of her blonde hair and then placed it behind her ear, "You are something..." He then sat back as his eyes drank her in and as a deviant smile formed on his face. "Would you like to get out of here and go some where more private?" Before an answer could be given Crystal made her way to the table and the smile on his face vanished as his eyes grew dark from slight irritation. "Here you go I brought you some ice cream since you left me to choose for myself...I didn't know if you wanted any Damien but I can go back and get you some if you want." A false smile formed on his face as he answered her, "No I don't think it will be necessary...I'm not much into sweets." As patted his six pack. Crystal felt uneasy but figured to join any ways as she took a spoonful of ice cream and sat quietly as she enjoyed her dessert.

April felt a faint blush appear on her cheeks again as he called her beautiful, she was a sucker for complements, especially from someone like Damien. She nodded slowly with a slight frown as he spoke about how he was abandoned at birth "I'm sorry to hear that Damien" she said softly, but she was still smiling softly, her face brightened even more as he shifted closer to her. When he asked if she wanted to go somewhere private, what she would have like to do, she opened her mouth to reply but she then heard Crystal and turned her head, she had completly forgot about the ice cream, but still she was a little irritated too. But April still smiled warmly and said "Thanks Crystal" she took a small spoonful of icecream, not wanting to eat too much of it, sure she had a sweet tooth, but she wouldnt go mad

Crystal smiled as her friend thanked her but she still felt uncomfortable as Damien stared her down so she thought of raising a conversation with her friend, "So what class do you have next April...I got English next period and not to mention the mean old bat Mrs. Grainger...I don't even want to know what she has planned for us...I just hate writing essays." Damien broke his gaze as he looked down at his ipod to figure the time only to realize that he only had ten minutes left of his free period, "Well I have gym next period and I better get going because I just realized that I left my gym clothes in my car..." He stood up as he grabbed his bag sliding it over his shoulder but before he walked off he looked down at April and said with a friendly look, "I could give you ride home from school later if you like?"

April thought for a moment about Crystal's question before saying "I think I have art next" she said softly as she looked over at her friend, smiling a little. She watched as Damien stood up, she was still blushing as he offered her a ride, she smiled and said "Sure, that sounds great, thanks" she said softly as she looked up at him, she watched him leave with a soft sigh, she then took another spoonful of ice cream before looking at Crystal, she still wished she could have gone somewhere with Damien, but it was too late for that...

(sorry its short, and maybe skip to end of school day?)

The rest of the day seem to go by slowly but the last bell rang as students filled the hall rushing to get home. Damien was right next to April's locker waiting as his car keys were in his hand. He made sure that Crystal was no where in sight as he wanted to make a quick get away with her.

April quickly rushed to her locker, blushing lightly as she saw Damien was already there, she looked up at him and said "Hey Damien" she then opened her locker and then picked up her bag, putting her stuff in it as she shut the locker once again, she slung the bag over her shoulder and said "Im ready when you are"

Damien smiled as he responded to her, "Hey beautiful...ready to have some fun?'' He then wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he walked to the front doors of the building. Crystal tried to hurry to see if she could catch April before she left hoping that she would go home with her instead and not with Damien. Though she couldn't help it, but the jealousy was there. She didn't think she would be, but there was no more denying it, ''Please be there...please." She turned the corner in a hurry and noticed that April was no where in sight, "Darn that boy!" She then went outside as she looked for her mother's car.
Damien escorted April to his car, but to her surprise there they stood by a sleek black colored sports car. He opened his door and unlocked it as he wriggled his eyebrows, "Ready?" He then went over and opened the door for her as he joked, "Madame..." He bowed slightly as he gestured to the passenger seat.

Back
Top Bottom