Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hurricane Sandy

Hey! I just wanted to wish anyone luck who has been/will be effected by the storm. I know that it's a pretty big one and some people here must live in Cuba/The Caribbeans/ The east coast.

I also know that this storm has killed 40+ people in 3 days and left/will leave thousands with no electricity (Including myself! What to do without my lovely RPs :s)

So yes, good luck and let's see how this turns out.

I'm in New York right now. I kind of hope it hits, and hard, so I won't have to go home on Tuesday. As long as no one gets hurt of course.

Yeah it seems like it's going to be hitting a good chunk of the east coast. We might even be feelings the wind here in Michigan.

Have fun everyone and stay safe! Enjoy the nap/cuddle weather... if you're in a low risk area, like no old trees near by and what not... wouldn't want to nap during a hurricane if a tree could likely fall on your house.

We're going to be feeling the effects of it here as well and we're decently inland. Our weather went from a freakish 80 degrees to a sudden 40 and dropping. We're even supposed to get snow, which will be bad for a number of reasons. Though I love snow and cold weather, we aren't prepared here. We don't usually get much accumulation and even then this area tends to suck in how it deals with the little we get. Top the higher accumulation at an early time in the season when the leaves are still on the trees and.... I fear to say the least.

I really don't know how hard RI is getting hit because the weather people keep switching up their stories, hopefully not too bad and hopefully I can keep my damn power.

Well, my college cancelled classes tomorrow. Woots! That means I'm only going to have three legitimate days of classes since my professors cancelled classes for wednesday. XD [I live in Salem, MA so yeah, Halloween is a big deal.]

Where I'm at they are expecting power outages of three to ten days so I'm keeping an eye on it very closely although I'm not in one of the areas that is possibly going to be hit the hardest.

My best wishes to all in line of the storm, stay safe out there!

fuck hurricane sandy... imma feed dat bitch my nuts.

Naw i'm kidding tho. Thnx for wishing us luck yo. Hopefully, things won't flood too bad. I'm more worried bout the street cats tho den myself.

Well they closed school for two days so yay! But that was a let down for me. I mean, the power didn't even go out.

I hope that everyone was as lucky as I was!

My college closed down for two days as well. Supposedly one of the dorm buildings lost power and probably something else happened since school was only supposed to be delayed today. I also have been told not to come to work for the second day in a row. I'm kind of miffed about that but what can you do?

We didn't lose power but we know a few people who did for a few hours.

With any luck, they'll send me home from work tonight due to power failure. I doubt it, seeing as the storm passed through my area last night, but I am entitled to hope, damnit!

Damn hurricane. Lost my power Monday afternoon, and just now got it back. No heat, no light, nothing.

Damn Goverment thinks they can just Postpone Halloween till Monday >_< Well the trick's on them! I trick or treated yesterday, I will tomorrow (Due to much confusion, it's happening in my town), and I will Monday.

I am both a candy whore and a child at heart.

So yeah... When I said that Sandy was a pushover, apparently that was just my area being lucky. I hope the rest of the east coast can get themselves up and going again quickly!

Back
Top Bottom